AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
So... I might need a a little help... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
So... I might need a a little help... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
So... I might need a a little help... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
So... I might need a a little help... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
So... I might need a a little help... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
So... I might need a a little help... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
So... I might need a a little help... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
So... I might need a a little help... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
So... I might need a a little help... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
So... I might need a a little help... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
So... I might need a a little help... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
So... I might need a a little help... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

So... I might need a a little help...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PokéPartner : So... I might need a a little help... 172

So... I might need a a little help... Empty
PostSubject: So... I might need a a little help...   So... I might need a a little help... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:12 pm

So, I have basically beaten every story on Resident Evil 6 EXCEPT, Leon and Helenas chapter, because I am stuck on beating stupid freaking Simmons.

I am at the part where he is running towards the train, so I shot at him and nothing happens. So I think you have to get off of the train, no suck luck. I am freaking stuck and have no idea what I am supposed to do.... So a little help on this would be nice. I tried everything, for TWO HOURS yesterday. *Shakes head.*
Back to top Go down
http://brichubaby.tumblr.com/
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : So... I might need a a little help... 509

PostSubject: Re: So... I might need a a little help...   So... I might need a a little help... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:14 pm

Oh, this part was such a pain in the ass!

You know that part of Simmons body now that shoots out the bone shards like a machine gun of some kind? When he's running at the train you have to shoot that like mad-crazy. I suggest using one of the machine guns for the high-rate of fire so you're more likely to hit it. Barring that, if you're playing as Leon, swap his one pistol to the dual pistols and shoot away with that.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PostSubject: Re: So... I might need a a little help...   So... I might need a a little help... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:22 pm

Mad Hatter's Passion wrote:
Oh, this part was such a pain in the ass!

You know that part of Simmons body now that shoots out the bone shards like a machine gun of some kind? When he's running at the train you have to shoot that like mad-crazy. I suggest using one of the machine guns for the high-rate of fire so you're more likely to hit it. Barring that, if you're playing as Leon, swap his one pistol to the dual pistols and shoot away with that.

Gotcha, I will have to try that when I get home. I swear I have done everything to kill him, and it just won't happen, but now that I know this I can do it! I felt bad because I beat Chris and Piers's Chapter yesterday, and I was playing as Piers and was getting all emotional. Poor baby. ): But!!!! I am ready to beat the holy hell out of Simmons.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: So... I might need a a little help...   So... I might need a a little help... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:50 pm

ADreamingEmi wrote:

Gotcha, I will have to try that when I get home. I swear I have done everything to kill him, and it just won't happen, but now that I know this I can do it! I felt bad because I beat Chris and Piers's Chapter yesterday, and I was playing as Piers and was getting all emotional. Poor baby. ): But!!!! I am ready to beat the holy hell out of Simmons.
Yeah, it's a pain in the butt if you don't know what to shoot. As most people probably aimed for his head there was probably quite a few deaths the night/day it released. Don't get discouraged if you miss the first few times - its a very precise spot you have to hit in a short amount of time.

Oh, geez.... No, we don't speak of Piers' fate! Weep
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PostSubject: Re: So... I might need a a little help...   So... I might need a a little help... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:54 pm

ADreamingEmi wrote:

Yeah, it's a pain in the butt if you don't know what to shoot. As most people probably aimed for his head there was probably quite a few deaths the night/day it released. Don't get discouraged if you miss the first few times - its a very precise spot you have to hit in a short amount of time.

Oh, geez.... No, we don't speak of Piers' fate! So... I might need a a little help... 902248461

My whole problem is I can't get a good shot, because the freaking train is going every which way, but I know it is going to take a while, and I will get frustrated and then go back to it. But it will happen.

I'm sorry, he is still alive to me, he is just a merman now... if that makes you feel better..
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: So... I might need a a little help...   So... I might need a a little help... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:57 pm

ADreamingEmi wrote:
ADreamingEmi wrote:

Oh, geez.... No, we don't speak of Piers' fate! So... I might need a a little help... 902248461

My whole problem is I can't get a good shot, because the freaking train is going every which way, but I know it is going to take a while, and I will get frustrated and then go back to it. But it will happen.

I'm sorry, he is still alive to me, he is just a merman now... if that makes you feel better..
Yeah, it takes awhile. They intentionally made it bugfuck annoying.
So... I might need a a little help... Original1-7
Piers is a merman now? That's great! I gotta draw that eventually now!
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PostSubject: Re: So... I might need a a little help...   So... I might need a a little help... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:10 pm

ADreamingEmi wrote:
ADreamingEmi wrote:

Yeah, it takes awhile. They intentionally made it bugfuck annoying.

So... I might need a a little help... Original1-7
Piers is a merman now? That's great! I gotta draw that
eventually now!

That is the happier way of viewing it! Lol. I can't wait to see that!

For real!! I swear to dog. It is almost as annoying as being outside of the Cathedral and having to kill all those zombies before they let you in. That is a close second in my book.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: So... I might need a a little help...   So... I might need a a little help... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:15 pm

ADreamingEmi wrote:

For real!! I swear to dog. It is almost as annoying as being outside of the Cathedral and having to kill all those zombies before they let you in. That is a close second in my book.
It definitely is!

Oh, geez, I hated that area, too. I had an easier time fighting the giant Smog-Spewing Monster inside the cathedral than I did that mob outside it.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PostSubject: Re: So... I might need a a little help...   So... I might need a a little help... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:17 pm

ADreamingEmi wrote:

It definitely is!

Oh, geez, I hated that area, too. I had an easier time fighting the giant Smog-Spewing Monster inside the cathedral than I did that mob outside it.

Same!! I died maybe three times tops with tits Mcgee inside, as to dying a billion times outside. It was ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: So... I might need a a little help...   So... I might need a a little help... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:34 pm

Did you ever pass that part Emi? Basically, I'd keep a ton of machine gun ammo; that did the trick when Simmons got closer when charging at the train.

Don't worry, I died plenty of times too on Leon's campaign. Most of them were bullshit deaths too.

Rage 
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... I might need a a little help...   So... I might need a a little help... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So... I might need a a little help...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: Forum Lounge :: Fan Clubs :: » Resident Evil-
Jump to: