AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Devil May Cry OC, Tara Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Devil May Cry OC, Tara Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Devil May Cry OC, Tara Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Devil May Cry OC, Tara Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Devil May Cry OC, Tara Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Devil May Cry OC, Tara Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Devil May Cry OC, Tara Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Devil May Cry OC, Tara Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Devil May Cry OC, Tara Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Devil May Cry OC, Tara Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Devil May Cry OC, Tara Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Devil May Cry OC, Tara Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Devil May Cry OC, Tara

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Salya
Scooter
Scooter
Salya

PokéPartner : I love Suicune. =3

Devil May Cry OC, Tara Empty
PostSubject: Devil May Cry OC, Tara   Devil May Cry OC, Tara Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:04 am

Devil May Cry OC, Tara Tara10 ((I edited it))

Name: Tara
Birthday: October 20th
Hair: Long black hair, long bang over her right side of her face.
Eyes: Maroon red.
Height: 5'6
Skin: pale
Birthplace: Fall Hail City ~it's a made up and dead city~
Likes: Sitting on Dante's lap, pizza, ice cream, taking Dante's weapons, pissing Dante off, firting with Nero and sleeping under her favorite tree in her home town.
Dislikes: fighting, Dante hurt, Nero hurt, Being forgotten and being woked up.
Seme/(dom) Uke/(sub): Depends
Weapons: DeathShot(Only weapon she has with a soul)... She has a list of weapons, just ask for them.
Story: Tara is the twin sister of Lora(my friend's oc for Vergil) and the daughter of a fox demon and Human pairing. Her mother was a human and took Lora when they were really young and since then, Tara had problems. She started training on how to use swords and guns, she was really good at guns. She made her start gun when she was 16 and she named it HellShot. Sadly it broke later that year.
By the time she was 17, her best freind was a wolf demon who could turn into a huge white wolf and he used the gun, Deathshot. Sadly, he was killed in his wolf form by a hunter(dante) and his soul was placed into his own gun. Tara had to do it since she could dare lose anyone else and he really didn't like what she did.
A few mouths later, she meet up with Dante and started to somewhat work with him. She didn't really listen to him as she did her own thing as he did his. When Virgel appeared, She was working under him, doing small missions to find her mother. She didn't realize that her twin, Lora was the one following Virgel around.

((Anything after that, F*cks up the DMC storyline... if there really in one. XD Since I know the turth about Nero, me and my friend changed it that Lora had him a few years before DMC1. And yes, Lora was 18 when she had Nero. So don't ask. It isn't until Nero says something about how Tara and his mother look a lot a like, that Tara realizes who Lora really is. There is more things about what we did to the DMC storyline.. PM me if you want to know.))
Anime/Game/Show:DMC (all games and the anime)

Last edited by Salya on Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://taintedwingz.weebly.com
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Devil May Cry OC, Tara Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry OC, Tara   Devil May Cry OC, Tara Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:28 am

Well, I'd rp with ya but I'm honestly a tad confused about the canon you're going for. That and the fact that the general love interest I would have, that being Vergil, is already taken by a friend of yours.

Regardless, I can link my information: DmC Oc.

I suppose my Oc can go with classic or new Devil May Cry, since I've kind of grown to like the newer game a little more.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Devil May Cry OC, Tara Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry OC, Tara   Devil May Cry OC, Tara Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:43 pm

Just a heads up, the fact that you're already taking away Vergil as a possible love interest to anyone else but your friend is limiting the number of people who might want to roleplay with you about DMC. It's fine if that's the story you and your friend rp but to make others adhere to it is a little inconsiderate as it severely limits what your possible rp partner can do in terms of rping with Tara and the history you've set up.

You're not in any trouble, don't worry, I just wanted to let you know that that's how it is.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Salya
Scooter
Scooter
Salya

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry OC, Tara   Devil May Cry OC, Tara Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:14 pm

I can play her in an AU like rp where she doesn't have a twin with Vergil but Tara is original just for the Classic Dante.

I don't like the new DMC but I haven't played it, so I don't know if Tara would even work for that game.

hmm If I remove Lora and leave Vergil open, I would RP as him yet he's ooc...

And I understand that I limited things with Tara's twin. I didn't really think anyone would still like Vergil... owo
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Devil May Cry OC, Tara Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry OC, Tara   Devil May Cry OC, Tara Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:53 pm

Salya wrote:
I can play her in an AU like rp where she doesn't have a twin with Vergil but Tara is original just for the Classic Dante.

I don't like the new DMC but I haven't played it, so I don't know if Tara would even work for that game.

hmm If I remove Lora and leave Vergil open, I would RP as him yet he's ooc...

And I understand that I limited things with Tara's twin. I didn't really think anyone would still like Vergil... owo
If you need to claim an AU to make an rp work with someone else just because you don't want to change information on the post than it's usually better to just start another character from scratch for a new rp and leave the original one up for your other rp with your friend who has Lora. It's what I do sometimes. Some characters I make for just a single roleplay because everything we (my rp partner(s) and I) have planned would be unfair to ask someone else to follow in a new rp.

Likewise, there are a lot more people who like Vergil than they do Nero so I don't know why you would think no one likes him anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Salya
Scooter
Scooter
Salya

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry OC, Tara   Devil May Cry OC, Tara Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:17 pm

hmm a new DMC oc.. hmm I could do that.

but I would need to find someone to plan out the role-play before that I can do that.

hmm I'm not really sure why I think that. it might because I like Nero but who really knows why. xD
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Devil May Cry OC, Tara Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry OC, Tara   Devil May Cry OC, Tara Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:26 pm

Well, I said that I'm willing, so you can talk to me. I do have Lexia there and while I'm considering re-vamping her appearance, that's the only thing that will be changed in her.
Back to top Go down
Salya
Scooter
Scooter
Salya

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry OC, Tara   Devil May Cry OC, Tara Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:21 am

Can you PM me so we can plot things out?

I drew Tara originally. Pic in my signature. xD but I didn't want to use it since I need to redraw her again. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry OC, Tara   Devil May Cry OC, Tara Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil May Cry OC, Tara
Page 1 of 1