AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
AC3 Justice Served Game-Breaking Bug Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
AC3 Justice Served Game-Breaking Bug Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
AC3 Justice Served Game-Breaking Bug Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
AC3 Justice Served Game-Breaking Bug Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
AC3 Justice Served Game-Breaking Bug Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
AC3 Justice Served Game-Breaking Bug Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
AC3 Justice Served Game-Breaking Bug Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
AC3 Justice Served Game-Breaking Bug Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
AC3 Justice Served Game-Breaking Bug Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
AC3 Justice Served Game-Breaking Bug Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
AC3 Justice Served Game-Breaking Bug Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
AC3 Justice Served Game-Breaking Bug Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

AC3 Justice Served Game-Breaking Bug

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : AC3 Justice Served Game-Breaking Bug 509

AC3 Justice Served Game-Breaking Bug Empty
PostSubject: AC3 Justice Served Game-Breaking Bug   AC3 Justice Served Game-Breaking Bug Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:46 pm

I may be the only one who's run into this on the site but here goes;

On the Tyranny of King Washington DLC for the game I've run into a game-breaking glitch, as the subject so kindly defers to. It tells me to stalk the guard dog but there is no dog to stalk after. Likewise I cannot run or use any of my weapons/abilities. I've looked around and this has happened on PS3, XBOX 260 and PC versions after the latest update for it sometime in May. It is impossible to finish the last mission of episode 1 of the DLC because of this. OTHER SOURCE

Here's one of the comments from the video's page.

XShadow730X wrote:
I restarted the dlc from the beginning back to talking with Conner's mother and did not travel anywhere. I used fast travel to get to the missions and when I got to this mission the glitch was fixed. I had the same problem as you guys with this stupid glitch :) I was just glad I wasn't the only one.

So, I've deleted my profile for the game (copying my main game's save file over onto a USB so I wouldn't lose it. I'm not skipping out on 3+ days worth of 98% full sync on that!) and I'm going to try what they suggest and hopefully it will work. Likewise I hope Ubisoft will make a patch for this. This is the first time Ubisoft's let me down so bad.

I'll keep posted on how this playthrough goes.

EDIT: This corrected the bug.

Last edited by Ram's Desire on Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:18 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AC3 Justice Served Game-Breaking Bug
Page 1 of 1