AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
{|RE|} My Fight {|1-On-1 Rp|} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
{|RE|} My Fight {|1-On-1 Rp|} Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
{|RE|} My Fight {|1-On-1 Rp|} Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
{|RE|} My Fight {|1-On-1 Rp|} Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
{|RE|} My Fight {|1-On-1 Rp|} Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
{|RE|} My Fight {|1-On-1 Rp|} Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
{|RE|} My Fight {|1-On-1 Rp|} Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
{|RE|} My Fight {|1-On-1 Rp|} Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
{|RE|} My Fight {|1-On-1 Rp|} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
{|RE|} My Fight {|1-On-1 Rp|} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
{|RE|} My Fight {|1-On-1 Rp|} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
{|RE|} My Fight {|1-On-1 Rp|} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

{|RE|} My Fight {|1-On-1 Rp|}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

{|RE|} My Fight {|1-On-1 Rp|} Empty
PostSubject: {|RE|} My Fight {|1-On-1 Rp|}   {|RE|} My Fight {|1-On-1 Rp|} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:03 am

Rescue the hostages in the Ace of Spades tenement building, Alpha Team had been sent on the job. Chris Redfield was their team captain; and someone Snowy could look up to. Piers Nivans was second in command; and Snowy's trust was in his hands as well.

Much to her surprise, the infected had found them again. Chris barked out a few orders to keep the three of them alert and alive while he too fought the infected known as J'avo.

They held out long enough just as backup arrived.
"Alright, let's move." Chris spoke as he and Piers kicked open the door to the building. Snowy's rifle was raised as she scanned the inside of the building. Another door was in front of them, at least they were getting somewhere.

---[X]---

Chris brought everyone to a halt as Snowy lowered her weapon. His ear-piece crackled to life as HQ gave them more information, and instructions. According to home base, the hostages were on the floor below them.

As easy as everything seemed to look; not all was what it seemed. "Stay frosty," Chris spoke, laying a hand on Piers' shoulder as he glanced at both Nivans and Snowy. The female operative nodded as she readied her large rifle.

"Yes Sir," she responded while she pulled down her wolf mask. It was mostly used to hide her identity from the hostiles - and maybe intimidation as well. Chris knew that both Piers and Snowy were good soldiers.

[OOC: Hopefully you can work with this! :3]
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
CosmicallyHuman
Claptrap
Claptrap

PostSubject: Re: {|RE|} My Fight {|1-On-1 Rp|}   {|RE|} My Fight {|1-On-1 Rp|} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:06 am

Things are getting a lot rough now in days such as tonight in China. Battles are getting much more tougher like in Edonia. Well war is war. Luckily Piers, Chris, and Snowy are alive even the rest of the team. It's important to keep everyone up, not leaving them behind through this mess.

The team was ambushed by numerous of j'avos coming at them before they had entered the Ace of Spades. Hopefully the team is going to make it.

Once they all stopped by Chris' command.Feeling Chris' hand on the young soldier's shoulder. Nodded at him and said, "Yes sir." He glanced at Snowy seeing she's ready for combat. Then suddenly an outburst of screaming below them.

---[X]---

Aberdeen tried to stay calm and thought of many horrifying things of what those 'things' are going to do to her. She doesn't know what to do now since she's tied into a chair and can't see or talk to anyone. They had locked her in a room with dried blood stains and one light bulb hanging off the ceiling. It was absolutely terrifying, even the darkness surrounding her. She was assuming a few people had been tortured to death in the chair with their blindfolds and screaming in pain.

Hearing talking outside the room, she panicked a little and shuffled around.

Someone was unlocking the door knob and came in. Aberdeen stops shuffling. Hearing two people in the room talking in a Siberian language, one J'avo had tools to use on her and the other kept an eye on Aberdeen. Feeling a sharp tool was lightly against her cheek as she started panicking.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: {|RE|} My Fight {|1-On-1 Rp|}   {|RE|} My Fight {|1-On-1 Rp|} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:24 am

Snowy and the rest of Alpha team were greeted by bullets and machetes as soon as the door was kicked open. snowy ducked behind cover, returning fire so her comrades could move to cover themselves. "Awe, they've got a welcoming committee for us!" Snowy spoke in a loud, taunting tone. Her aim started to move off-center; with two bullets burying into a J'avo's lower leg.

Like always, the damn thing mutated to combat the trauma - and Snowy was able to witness the hostile sprouting bug-like appendages on its lower body. "What the hell is that?!" Snowy exclaimed as one of the squad members fired at the creature's mutated torso, yet the J'avo wasn't even phased by it.

"Bet these suckers can crawl on walls too," Snowy commented, "hope you're not afraid of bugs, Piers."

"Snowy!" Chris snapped at the woman rather irritatedly.

"Sorry captain!" She replied, watching the creature crawl right up the wall and onto the ceiling. The woman thought best to keep her head down before things got messy.

---[X]---

Getting through what seemed like an indoor market was a clusterfuck in itself, Chris had to watch various teammate's backs, and his own. Still, they were highly trained soldiers, their job was to take out any hostiles on their way to rescue the hostages. It was beginning to look a lot clearer in there, Chris made sure not to shoot the infected's lower body - they didn't need anymore creepy-crawlies trying to knock their heads off.

He had lost track of Piers and Snowy in the fray, but they could still be heard. Chris put another round in a J'avo's head before going to find the two.

"Piers, Snowy? Do you copy?" He spoke into the ear-piece; nearly getting caught in between two J'avo.

"Captain, Snowy here!" The woman's voice came over the radio, and now he was waiting on Piers.

"Captain, look out!" One of the men called to Chris, luckily Chris reacted in time; catching the leaping cockroach-J'avo, and slamming it onto the ground with what strength he had. The creature disintegrated before the captain's eyes before Chris moved on to round up his team.
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {|RE|} My Fight {|1-On-1 Rp|}   {|RE|} My Fight {|1-On-1 Rp|} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{|RE|} My Fight {|1-On-1 Rp|}
Page 1 of 1