AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer 2nged5x

Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer   Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:38 am

I kept meaning to watch and post this short trailer, waiting on more information, and finally did it~.

Tales from the Borderlands is going to be done by Taletell Games - who brought us The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us.

For the moment, all we know is it'll probably be it's general point and click style. However, theories are ranging that Handsome Jack is back or the game is going to explain more about Handsome Jack himself.

I'mma keep updating when I find new info~.

Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer   Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:14 pm

Well, I'm intrigued. They could be using Handsome Jack as a marketing pull but I don't think Telltale would sink that low, so let's hope he's part of the story somehow. I'm not too entirely interested in Fiona and her partner so we'll see what new info arises.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer   Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:52 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Well, I'm intrigued. They could be using Handsome Jack as a marketing pull but I don't think Telltale would sink that low, so let's hope he's part of the story somehow. I'm not too entirely interested in Fiona and her partner so we'll see what new info arises.

I'm rather curious as well.

I don't think they'd do that with Jack either. People like him too much for that to happen and I think most fans wouldn't be pleased.

I like the look of Fiona and her partner but we'll see what they'll be like when the game comes out. Seeing the trailer made me really curious~.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer   Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:20 pm

I like her design, too, she has a lovely color scheme.

I actually thought Fiona's partner was Jack the first time I watched this, similar face models and all. Might even be an origin dealy, looks like we'll have to wait a see~
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer   Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:26 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:

I actually thought Fiona's partner was Jack the first time I watched this, similar face models and all. Might even be an origin dealy, looks like we'll have to wait a see~

You know, now that you've said something about it, her partner does look a little like Jack.

Ohhhhh~. Now I'm really curious of how this is gonna go~.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer   Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:52 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

You know, now that you've said something about it, her partner does look a little like Jack.

If it is perhaps Fiona was his wife? Either way that idea might be shot due to the fact that Marcus still looks the same age in Tales' trailer as he does in the other two games and if Fiona is Jack's wife this would probably be before Angel was born and thus Marcus would be younger... Well, shot a hole right in my own theory! Haha
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer   Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:55 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

If it is perhaps Fiona was his wife? Either way that idea might be shot due to the fact that Marcus still looks the same age in Tales' trailer as he does in the other two games and if Fiona is Jack's wife this would probably be before Angel was born and thus Marcus would be younger... Well, shot a hole right in my own theory! Haha

Could be a son? That might be my guess if that's an actual thing!
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer   Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:45 pm

Actually, it would probably take place a little before Borderlands, since in Borderlands Jack was the invisible hand in all the ruckus, I think it could work in that sense. Especially since Marcus looks the same from then on ward.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer   Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:10 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Actually, it would probably take place a little before Borderlands, since in Borderlands Jack was the invisible hand in all the ruckus, I think it could work in that sense. Especially since Marcus looks the same from then on ward.
This would help if we knew more about Hyperion as a whole. I recall a side mission Mordecai gives you over a bounty board where you find ECHOs on Jack and it seems to imply that they weren't based on Pandora at the time; Jack's boss had been reprimanding him in one for pointing a satellite or something in Pandora's direction before Jack was proven right.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer   Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:16 pm

The Hyperian H according to a friend of mine, I just showed him the trailer and he's ecstatic. He actually didn't believe anyone would try to dissect the trailer this in depth like we are hehe
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer   Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:02 pm

Hey look, updates for Tales from the Borderlands!

The story will be set after the events of Borderlands 2 and all of its DLCs

The story will be told from the perspective of Fiona and Rhys (previously known as hot cyborg dude)

There will be guns and action sequences, they will be in the Telltale style

Characters from previous Borderlands titles will be featured in Tales from the Borderlands
Fiona and Rhys will cross paths eventually

Fiona is a grifter and she has a skill known as “fast talk” where she basically steamrolls whoever she’s trying to con into believing whatever she says no matter how ridiculous

Rhys is a Hyperion employee, he is in no way related to Handsome Jack, he can hack loaders and probably other Hyperion tech

Handsome Jack will be in this game…somehow

The first episode will release later this year - no release date yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer   Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales from the Borderlands: Trailer
Page 1 of 1