AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Conduit+ Early Detection Test Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Conduit+ Early Detection Test Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Conduit+ Early Detection Test Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Conduit+ Early Detection Test Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Conduit+ Early Detection Test Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Conduit+ Early Detection Test Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Conduit+ Early Detection Test Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Conduit+ Early Detection Test Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Conduit+ Early Detection Test Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Conduit+ Early Detection Test Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Conduit+ Early Detection Test Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Conduit+ Early Detection Test Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Conduit+ Early Detection Test

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Conduit+ Early Detection Test Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Conduit+ Early Detection Test Empty
PostSubject: Conduit+ Early Detection Test   Conduit+ Early Detection Test Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:35 pm

So for those who don't know, on InFAMOUS Paper Trail you can sign up for their early detection test, mine came in the mail today. ... After I'd forgotten I had even signed up for it.

So, after about ten minutes of the questions they gave me I got my answer;

Spoiler:

I am at 88% probability and would be a pressurized water-type Conduit. Won't lie though, I was kinda hoping it'd tell me neon powers. Neon is the way to go.

Last edited by Ram's Desire on Fri May 02, 2014 7:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Conduit+ Early Detection Test 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Conduit+ Early Detection Test   Conduit+ Early Detection Test Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:18 pm

That is so cool~. I wanna try it!
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Conduit+ Early Detection Test Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Conduit+ Early Detection Test   Conduit+ Early Detection Test Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:41 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
It is free if you want to sign up to Paper Trail and try it. There's no shipping and handling charged to you.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Conduit+ Early Detection Test   Conduit+ Early Detection Test Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:01 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:
It is free if you want to sign up to Paper Trail and try it. There's no shipping and handling charged to you.

So doing it now! This is cool~. I'mma have to pick up the first two games and get the newest one soon~!
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Conduit+ Early Detection Test   Conduit+ Early Detection Test Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:13 am

So I took the early conduit test online for anyone who is interested, yes you can do this online. I think the disc was a pre-order bonus as it would make me enter a code if I wanted it delivered to my home. and I got Smoke powers~.

Conduit+ Early Detection Test Conduit

I always find it ironic that Fang and I are never even close to being the same. We are the best when it comes to getting results opposite of each other~.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Conduit+ Early Detection Test   Conduit+ Early Detection Test Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:08 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
So I took the early conduit test online for anyone who is interested, yes you can do this online. I think the disc was a pre-order bonus as it would make me enter a code if I wanted it delivered to my home. and I got Smoke powers~.

Conduit+ Early Detection Test Conduit

I always find it ironic that Fang and I are never even close to being the same. We are the best when it comes to getting results opposite of each other~.
You get smoke and I get stuck with water? Boooo!
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Conduit+ Early Detection Test   Conduit+ Early Detection Test Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
You get smoke and I get stuck with water? Boooo!

I get smoke powers bro~. I have no objection to this~. And if we do an rp later on down the road I'll have an idea of what kind of powers I can use~. Tail Wag 
Back to top Go down
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
Jade

DigiPartner : Conduit+ Early Detection Test Poyomon
PokéPartner : Conduit+ Early Detection Test 280

PostSubject: Re: Conduit+ Early Detection Test   Conduit+ Early Detection Test Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:46 pm

Blehhhh:

Concrete Conduitism allows subjects to absorb, project, and manipulate concrete at will. Some Concrete Conduits can also send tremors through hardened concrete. This ability is ideal for urban renewal and retrofitting foundations damaged by seismic activity.
Back to top Go down
http://onlythedorkiest.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Conduit+ Early Detection Test   Conduit+ Early Detection Test Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:48 pm

Silent Reaper wrote:

Blehhhh:

Concrete Conduitism allows subjects to absorb, project, and manipulate concrete at will. Some Concrete Conduits can also send tremors through hardened concrete. This ability is ideal for urban renewal and retrofitting foundations damaged by seismic activity.
That's actually the ability that the big bad has in Second Son!
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Conduit+ Early Detection Test   Conduit+ Early Detection Test Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:52 pm

No result has been the same and I love it~. I hope other people take it too! You don't even need to know about inFAMOUS! I just want to see other results! XD
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Conduit+ Early Detection Test   Conduit+ Early Detection Test Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:17 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
No result has been the same and I love it~. I hope other people take it too! You don't even need to know about inFAMOUS! I just want to see other results! XD
At least not on the site we have. I know two people who've both gotten "masonry" and the fiancee of one of them ended up getting pressurized water like I did.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Conduit+ Early Detection Test   Conduit+ Early Detection Test Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 6:38 pm

I got my dad to take the conduit test! His powers are pretty cool!

Click for Result~:
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Conduit+ Early Detection Test   Conduit+ Early Detection Test Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 7:14 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
I got my dad to take the conduit test! His powers are pretty cool!

Click for Result~:
Hey, that's what Kody and Garret got, too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conduit+ Early Detection Test   Conduit+ Early Detection Test Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conduit+ Early Detection Test
Page 1 of 1