AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Hello Everyone :3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Hello Everyone :3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Hello Everyone :3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Hello Everyone :3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Hello Everyone :3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Hello Everyone :3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Hello Everyone :3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Hello Everyone :3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Hello Everyone :3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Hello Everyone :3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Hello Everyone :3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Hello Everyone :3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Hello Everyone :3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gardenxrose
Claptrap
Claptrap
Gardenxrose

Hello Everyone :3 Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone :3   Hello Everyone :3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:53 am

Hello Everyone my name is Varina but you can call me Rina for short. I want to say thank you from inviting me to come here from that message on Quizilla!! This site is awesome and I cant wait to get to meet everyone. I Love to Role play , write stories and Hope to meet more loves of Anime and Assassins creed!!! :3
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Hello Everyone :3 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :3   Hello Everyone :3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:40 am

Welcome to the site, dear friend!

My name is Oki and I'm one of the two admins here. So sorry I couldn't respond to this earlier, I was still asleep~.

If you're looking for AC fans, well, myself and Fang (Ram's Desire) are big fans of the series! We frequently write fan fiction and role play it, so if you're ever looking for something to read, there's a ton of stuff in the Story Corner!

Also, if you need any help at all, don't hesitate to ask! We're here to give you a hand if need be~.

Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :3   Hello Everyone :3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:18 pm

Hello there! I'm Knight, one of the mods here! I too was also taking Z's, so I wasn't able to respond as well~. But I'm here for the moment. We're happy to have you! I'm here to help along with the rest of the staff. Happy posting!

What kind of Anime do you like? My favorite at the moment is Space Dandy. Though I do love Cowboy Bebop, Attack on Titan, and Wolf's Rain. As for games, I haven't been much into the AC fandom, I mainly mainline Resident Evil, wrestling games, Okami, and a few other titles I can't think of at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :3   Hello Everyone :3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:24 pm

Hello there Rina! I'm Canned the super mod here at the Den, its a pleasure to meet you! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask any of us here!

I see you're an anime fan uvu I don't watch as much as I used to but I still have a lot of fandoms I write for! If you're ever interested in roleplaying let me know! c:
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Hello Everyone :3 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :3   Hello Everyone :3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:38 pm

Sorry for the late reply, I had a tough time rolling out of bed this morning! I'm Fang (or Hatter, I respond to both) and if you're into the Assassin's Creed then Oki (Dream Drops) and I are all over that! We have tons of rps and fanfics up for it so there's no shortage of it here!

I don't get the chance to watch much anime anymore though I've been in love with Shiki and Pandora Hearts and I catch a few episodes of Space Dandy on Toonami.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Gardenxrose
Claptrap
Claptrap
Gardenxrose

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :3   Hello Everyone :3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:03 pm

Thank you Everyone for the warm welcome ^J^ !! and I was curious I really wanted to get into AC role playing but im not quiet sure how to get started could you be able to help me please?
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :3   Hello Everyone :3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:27 pm

Gardenxrose wrote:
Thank you Everyone for the warm welcome ^J^ !! and I was curious I really wanted to get into AC role playing but im not quiet sure how to get started could you be able to help me please?

Certainly!

If you go to the Roleplay Corner, you'll find three sections there. The Roleplayin Character Hub, where you'll put all of your character info, the One-on-One RP Booth, where rps between only two people take place, and the Group RP Booth, where three or more people rping will post in a single thread there.

As for specifically an Assassin's Creed rp, you can always ask someone interested in the series if they'd like to rp with you. I'd be willing and I know Fang (Ram's Desire) might be depending on what she's feeling like.

It would simply be a matter of a time line, where our characters are, love interests, etc. before anything could get started. That is if you're wanting to, of course!

If that clears anything up, please let us know~. Any other questions we'll do our best to answer.
Back to top Go down
Gardenxrose
Claptrap
Claptrap
Gardenxrose

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :3   Hello Everyone :3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:35 pm

Ok thank you!! So i would just have to create a OC from the role play and then ask around to see in anyone is interested in role playing.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :3   Hello Everyone :3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:40 pm

Gardenxrose wrote:
Ok thank you!! So i would just have to create a OC from the role play and then ask around to see in anyone is interested in role playing.

That's pretty much how it goes around here! Most people are pretty willing to rp as long as the person is more or less dedicated to the topic and won't leave it after two or three replies. I've had this happen before, it can kind of get annoying.

Roleplayers here are pretty easy going though, so you don't have to worry about anyone getting up in arms about little things. We're just looking to have fun. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :3   Hello Everyone :3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: ---- :: Introductions-
Jump to: