AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
|Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
|Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
|Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
|Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
|Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
|Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
|Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
|Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
|Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
|Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
|Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
|Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

|Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP|

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : |Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP| Grenin10

|Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP| Empty
PostSubject: |Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP|   |Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 12:30 am

Ohio sat down, wiping sweat from her brow. The day was long and humid, something she still hadn't gotten used to despite being here for so long. She longed for the cooler days of autumn.

Still, there was work that had to be done. Her horses could only do so much on their own. For the moment, she took a brief breather, leaning against her steps.

"What a day," she muttered, glancing up at the clear skies, "I really wish it would storm..."

Still, it would be a long while before any cool weather hit. She could only endure it until that time. It would be more rewarding when it finally did come about.

Ohio lifted her head, drawing the tip of her head upward. She could see someone walking up her road. A short hum left her, taking in the appearance. It was a long moment before she realized who it was.

"And what do I owe the pleasure, America," she called out, sparing a smile, "You didn't have to come all the way out here to see little old me."

---- [x] ----

England heaved a heavy sigh, rubbing the back of his neck. Frustration for his younger brother, America, was beginning to strain him. The younger country just couldn't take anything seriously. He'd been at the World Meeting and then gone in the blink of an eye.

"I swear, he's going to get himself in major trouble some day," England muttered to himself, "And I won't be the one bailing him out."

He shook his head as he wandered down the halls. Most of the other countries would be on their way home or finding something to occupy their time. England had learned about many of them over time, each having their own over the top personality at times.

If he was honest with himself, it was a little bit tiring. There were so few who seemed to take things seriously anymore. Apart from Germany, England felt a little alone on the serious matters at hand.

Rounding a corner, he blinked catching sight of blonde hair. A smile tugged at his lips. He waved Bermuda, glad to see her here as well.

"Ah, finally someone I can get along with," England called out, his tone light, "How have you been, Bermuda?"
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : |Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP| Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: |Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP|   |Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 5:48 am

America of course smiled upon seeing her.He had rushed from the world conference o go see her.Not that he didn't always rush to leave that place.He always rushed from place to place,well in boring places anyway.He is an amazing hero so why should he take his time in a boring place like that.The blonde promised himself that like the incredible hero he was he'd ask Ohio out.He even asked Tonny his alien pal to give them alone time well they hung out.Yeah,Tonny agreed ,he was cool like that.

Alright,so without feeling any nervousness he said"Hey,Ohio wanna gang out with me?I've got this like totally Amazingly awesome movie that we could watch at my place.This movie where the hero has to fight some zombies.So what do you say dude....dudette you in?".Of course America was totally confident that she would agreed to hang out with him.How could a woman not want to spend time with an incredibly awesome,handsome hero like him?Yeah,it was totally impossible.He seriously wasn't even considering that she might have plans or not want to.

That is how confidence he was.He thought it was a hundred percent thing.He was already imagining himself in a romantic situation well tpwatching the movie with Ohio and kissing her like one of those heroes in those movies and having a monster get in and him defeating it.

------

Bermuda smiled her usual smile.Which was a wide smile that showed how friendly she was.She usually smiled like this upon seeing someone.She said"Good evening,England.So how are you this fine day?".Her tone was polite and friendly.This is how she acted to seeing anyone.She had to say ' good moring' or 'good evening' or she thought sh was rude.She thought canyon who didn't do so was rude.But didn't mind if England didn't.She didn't mind if England acted rude.Because she did adore him and he did save her from loneliness.So in a way she owned him and relied on him.

Not that she minded being owned by him and having to reliey on him.It was better then being alone and it was nice to reliey on him.A light blush covered her cheeks.Her cheeks always began to heat up upon seeing him.It was worrisome because she always worried that he'd see.The fear that he'd notice her feelings and not feel the same.Even worse if he acted differently to her like disgusted by her.The was the main fear or being alone that was the worse thing that could happen.

She asked"So what are you going to do now that the conference is done with?".She wanted him to ask her to spend time with him.She didn't have any plans and she really wanted to.How could she not want to pend time with the guy she liked?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: |Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP|   |Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 1:51 pm

Ohio studied America's face. Like usual, he wore a confident expression. Rarely did she see anything but a look of confidence to him. He just wasn't the kind of man to be put down easily.

When he asked her to join him for a movie she wasn't so surprised. He wasn't very subtle about much of anything. Ohio had long since learned that about him.

"Oh, uh..." she started, glancing out at the field. She still had some amount of work to do for the day...Still, if she wrapped things up quickly, she could enjoy something else for a little while.

"I don't see why not," she replied with a smile, "Just let me finish up some work. I'll be free for you afterward, alright?"

With that said, she was up and moving to work again. She wouldn't need to feed or clean up after the horses until the next day anyways. There was no point in dilly dallying any longer. Ohio was well aware that she needed to enjoy herself a little more often.

Several long minutes would pass before she'd finished. Honestly, she'd rushed herself a little before she returned to him. "Sorry it took so long," she apologized, wiping sweat from her brow, "I didn't really expect anyone today, after all. But I'm free now, if you'd still like to watch that movie."

---- [x] ----

England spared her a smile. Bermuda was always so polite and cheerful looking. Due to this, she was no doubt popular. In that regard, England was more than just relieved that she resided under him.

"It's been a very loud evening if I have anything to say about it," he commented a bit of annoyance in his tone, "It seems like we can never really get anything done anymore."

His gaze wandered toward her again. The tint in her cheeks always appeared when he was around. For the longest time, he didn't make mention of it. The color complimented her face, made her look quite nice.

"Ah, I'm not quite sure," he responded to her question, "I supposed I was merely wandering."

Studying her face, he wondered what the flickered expression that had passed was about. A short hum left him at that.

"I don't suppose you're free for the moment, hmm?" he inquired, "Perhaps we can find something to do in this city. No doubt it has it's fair share of actives."
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PokéPartner : |Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP| Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: |Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP|   |Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 11:19 am

America hadn't thought that she might have work to do.Oh,well he could wait.Well,not too long because he wasn't patient.But the hero always waited for the heroine.So he said with a smile"It's cool,dudette.I'll wait for you."When she left to get to work done.The blonde did a fist pump and said loud"Yeah!"He was really overjoyed to have a date with a pretty woman.Not that he couldn't get one whenever he wanted.
But still it was something that made him happy.Maybe it was because it was Ohio and not another girl.Yeah,maybe that's it.

Anyway,he decided to think more on that later.As he waited it began to make it's sweet torture known to him.It was so had to wat.With something amazing like this how could he wait.But when she finally came he was relived.He replied with a huge smile"That's okay,duddette.I don't mind waiting for you."It was kind of his fault that he asked so suddenly as well.He then took hold of her hand suddentl and said excited"Alright,let's go."America then pulled her along to his place quickly.This was because he as so excited.He didn't relish in the sweet warmth of her hands or the velvet soft feel of her hands.He figured that he would get much farther than hand holding.In fact he knew he could.Over confident it was but that's just the way he was.

They soon arrived at his place and entered the house.HD brought he over by the couch.America of course went over a got out the movie and got it inside the player.Then sitting down and pressing play.Okay,let the romantic time begin.
------
Wow,England was actually asking her out.Bermuda's blush darkened when he asked his question.How could she say no to him?It was completely impossible for her.She was owned by him so she had to do as he said but anyway she did have feelings for him.True,he was cynical and rude a lot.But that's what she liked about him.Plus, he saved her from loneliness.So she said without another thought"I'd love to,England."

Happiness was pulsing though her.She'd get the chance to have a date with England.Of course, she wasn't sure if England meant this to be a date.Oh, well she'd worry about that later.

This was great because she had wanted this to happen and now it was.This was like a dream.Bermuda hopped this wasn't.This would be horrible if it was.She couldn't keep her eyes off him she hopped this wasn't creeping him out.Also,she hoped he wasn't beginning to get that she fancied him(liked him).
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: |Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP|   |Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:27 pm

America was just as excited as he always was. He was quick to grab her hand. Ohio's fingers worked their way around his hand. She could feel the warmth on her face.

It didn't take him too long to get her to his home. Despite the distance, America had some ways to get places easily. He was always inventing new short cuts to get anywhere in the country.

He tugged her into his home, quickly leading her into the living room. Ohio sat down on his couch as he got the movie ready. She glanced at him when he sat down as well.

"America," she started as he flipped the lights out, "Aren't you afraid of these kinds of movies? Are you sure you're okay watching something like this?"

It wasn't a bit secret. He loved horror movies but couldn't much take them. Despite this, he was sitting with her now, watching another. She wasn't sure if that was a grand idea or not.

---- [x] ----

England spared her a soft smile as she ducked her head in response. She really was a quiet, bashful one at times. He'd known her to be this way for a long while.

He was glad to hear her say yes to doing something. Most days after these meetings, he merely took the first flight home. It wasn't often he stayed to explore some of his younger brothers country.

England offered her his arms shortly after she said yes. "Then let us be off," he declared, "No need to waste anymore time, hmm?"

Only when she slipped her arm into his offered one would he start off again. He wanted to show her something nice. Perhaps they would go to a nice restaurant around the area.

"How about something to eat, yes?" he suggested, "I'm sure there might be a nice restaurant or two in the area."
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP|   |Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 6:12 pm

America was afraid and was shaking.With which was usual when he was about to watch something scary.He said"Well,they do scare me.But with you here they'll be less scary.So I'm not worried at all."So he put the movie in and pressed play.The letters that appeared upon the screen were 'Zombies in the Woods'.

The letters were red and dripping like blood.He screaming already and said"The letters are bleeding!"Then it showed the rain and a cabin in the woods.Then lightening flashing and America jumped.Then a police officer showed up in the woods and flashed his flash light around and said"Is anyone there?".A zombie came out of nowhere and bit the police officer.

America screaming and held onto her crying"A zombie!So scary!A zombie showed up!"Of course,he was 
afraid and was holding onto her for dear life.Well,he had gone beyond hand holding.But was because of 
himself being so afraid.Why were these movies so scary.He wanted to stop watching this movie since it was so scary.But since he was the hero he had to be brave and watch it.No matter how afraid he got.It was a way of telling the world how awesome he was.
-----
Bermuda smiled and said"Sure,that sounds great."Having a meal with the man she fancies what could be better?She grabbed his hand and blushed bright red.She loved he feel of his hand.It was so warm and it felt so nice in hers.Whatever, amount of touching he could get was simply amazing.So she and him headed to a restaurant.

She never went to an American restaurant.So it would be a nice experience.People in America weren't friendly,lots of them were rude.So it would be new.But she had England with her so everything would be great.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: |Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP|   |Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:10 am

America seemed confident that he wouldn't be frightened of this one. Ohio had her doubts but she didn't argue. Trying to argue with him was difficult in and of itself. It was better to let him wear himself down.

He started the movie, plopping down right beside her. Ohio turned her attention to the large screen. The movie had barely started, just flashing the title screen, when America let out a loud shrill. She jumped only because of that.

It wasn't long after did America latch onto her, screaming and begging for the movie to stop. Ohio felt her cheeks warm. She wasn't even sure what to do.

She placed a hand on his back, patting him a little awkwardly. "Hey, uh...It's alright. It's not that bad. Seriously, America, it's all pretty cheesy looking."

---- [x] ----

England grinned brightly down at her. Things were going well for somewhat of a first date. He had fancied her for a while. Simply being nearby wasn't often enough. England had a hard time admitting that however.

"Good, good," he answered lightly as he started forward. The walk out of the usual meeting place wouldn't take them long, "I almost thought you would decline! I wouldn't have been very pleased."

The city was busy even in the evening. The hustle and bustle could be overwhelming. England kept a good hold on Bermuda. He didn't want her getting lost in these crowds.

A bit of walking around was somewhat nice. He had to admit, the city with all it's lights could be pretty. "Ah, how about this place?" he suggested. The area was rather nicely furnished, looked romantic from the outside. "It's up to you, my dear."
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP|   |Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 3:44 am

America didn't know how Ohio could be so brave.This movie was so scary.H wanted to just turn it off.But he had to be brave and prove how totally awesome he is.He replied"No,it's not it's terrifying."He looked back at the screen wincing as he saw another scene of a zombie attack.He screamed"Ahhh,it's another zombie!So scary!!So scary!!"

It felt nice to hold onto her.He could feel her warmth and could smell her her.Her scent was nice and so sweet.Ohio was trying to comfort him and he loved that she was trying.Though he doubted that he could stop feeling scared.Though the good part was holding onto her.

America glanced at  her and his cheeks light pink.But he looked away quickly and only to see a zombie swarm.He screamed and held onto her tighter.Soon the movie was over with and he was glad that it was
 over yet he still wanted to hold her.He said"Well,that was terrifying."

He calmed down after a few minutes and said letting go of her"Hey,you smell pretty nice."A blush was faint on his cheeks.Well,he felt the need at that moment to tell her that.Well,it was true she did smell nice and she was nice to touch.
----
Bermuda blushed,he held tightly to her hand.He wouldn't have been pleased if she had said no.Wow,I'd that mean he fancied her?No,she couldn't be sure of that.Still it made her happy.That he cared about her.The lights that were around them were gorgeous.It was breathtaking.This was like a real date.Though he wasn't sure if England wanted this to be a date.This felt so amazing,it was so romantic.

This is typically done in dates.Bermuda looked at the place.With all the furnishings and looked so romantic.This made her blush and she said"Sure,it looks...nice."He wanted to go with her to a romantic restaurant.Did this mean he fancied her?Maybe he did and perhaps tonight might include some snogging(kissing) and amazing touches.Yes,that would be amazing.

Okay,so let's see how this turns out.So far this was turning more and more into a date and that in it's self was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: |Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP|   |Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 10:24 am

Through the shrills and shrieks, Ohio spent more time focused on America than the actual movie. Honestly, if he was so frightened by this movie, all he had to do was press stop. He was stubborn however and insisted on watching the whole thing through.

Ohio heaved a sigh when it had finally ended. An hour passed with so much noise. She tried not to let the headache she felt annoy her. Instead, her gaze wandered down toe America again.

"I don't know, America. It just kind of seemed lame to me," she answered him.

He finally released his grip on her and she tried not to be bothered by the cold that assaulted her now that he wasn't so near. She didn't have to be distracted long however. What he said next made the blood rush to her face.

"I...I don't know about that," she tried to deny, "I've been working all day so I probably just smell like horses..."

Despite this denial, she felt her heart racing in her chest. It was a strange sensation and she shifted a little as if that would make it go away.

---- [x] ----

Bermuda was rather quiet throughout their walk. A couple of glances to her and he discovered her cheeks were tinted pink. A small smile tugged at Englands lips seeing that. She had always been a little shy but knowing he had this effect on her was somewhat flattering.

Eventually, she had answered him, seeming pleased with his choice. England smiled as he led her inside. It was a simple task, asking the waiter for a table. Once they were seated, menu's were passed out and drinks were ordered.

England folded his hands, feeling a tad nervous himself now. This was a bit of a big step for him.

"My, it seems like I haven't spoken to you in a long while," he commented finally, "You've grown to be such a lovely woman, Bermuda."

He spoke the truth on that part. Long ago, she was so small and quiet. Things had changed so quickly, England didn't know where the years had gone.

"I suppose it must be a little strange, being in the company of an old fool like me," he continued afterward, "I find I enjoy your company, when you can provide it."
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP|   |Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 3:30 am

America one that he had just made things weird.He hadn't meant to.He hopped she didn't hate him or think he was weird.No he had to be positive he was America after all.Being positive was what he was best at.Well,he was so great at many things so he didn't know what he was best 

at.But he knew he was great at it that was all that mattered.He rudder the back of his head with back of his hand and said"Really,still I like how you smell.Sorry for making this weird."He smiled and laughed awkwardly.Because this was awkward.Well,he told the girl he liked something he was thinking it was a good thing to do that,right?

Hmmm,what should they do next?He asked"Well,what now do you want to o?".He asked but he was thinking of something they could do.He said thinking out load"Well,we could eat together or something.Tell,me if you got any ideas,Dudette."He did want her to include her ideas.She important.America was trying to get away from the consvation about her smelling good.It was awkward and he didn't want her overly uncomfortable.He was the hero so it was his duty to 
save her from situations like these.

Well,he was curious to as what she would come up with.Or if she did want o eat with him or wait and do something else.H didn't mind what they did.Maybe they could even play one of those kissing games.Yes,his mind was going there.Well,he couldn't help himself.Certain thoughts about kissing her came to mind.
------
Bermuda blushed t his comment.How couldn't she he called her lovely.She responded by saying"Thank you,England.You've gotten more cool and incediable."Well,she felt the need to compliment him,tell him someone nice since he had.But he was still as incredible.His comment had made the blood rush to her face.Honestly,why could he  do this to her?

She then said"It certainly has been a long time.I wish we could have seen each other sooner."It was true and she wanted to continue spendeding time like this with him.It made her seriously happy.Nothing else could make her happier.

Bermuda wondered if England was as nervous as she was.Honestly,she was surprised she garden screwed anything up yet.She then said"I enjoy your company as well.We should spend more time together sometime."Well,she was happy to tell him how she felt well at least a bit.It was good to start at baby steps.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: |Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP|   |Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 8:20 pm

She blinked at America as he pulled back. An awkwardness lingered around him, something she wasn't used to seeing. Her eyebrows knitted together, wondering what was on his mind.

"I take no offense, really," she replied, feeling her face warm a little, "If you think I smell nice, by all means, I'll take it as a kind compliment. Thank you, America."

She cleared her throat a little shyly, uncertain of what to say or do. Ohio wasn't too good at these things. She enjoyed her isolated life with her horses.

"W-well," she started, looking back up at him, "What do you want to do America? You always seem to have an idea."

---- [x] ----

England chuckled smoothly at her compliment. He wouldn't call himself cool though, to have her think that was a blessing. He really believed himself to be rather old fashion.

"I appreciate the kind words," he answered, "And such a kind lady by my side, I'll leave the whole world jealous."

He nodded in agreement. They didn't get a lot of time with each other anymore. There was always something to see too, especially in this era. So much went on during the day.

"Then perhaps we should fix that!" he commented, a smile tugging at his lips, "I would love to spend a little more time like this with you, and more often as well!"

England wasn't sure if he was over stepping any boundaries or even making suggestions too quickly. If he was, he trusted that she would say so.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP|   |Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 3:48 am

America tried to think of something they could do.Well,he had been thinking about that previously as well.He thought she might make a few suggestions.But whatever he can come up worth something amazingly fun for them to do.His stomach grumpled and he said"Well,I'm pretty hungry so how about we eat and I know...let's play some games.Yes,that would be fun."

Well,this was all he could think about doing.They didn't have many options inside.Well,not that he could think about about the moment.Seriously,his hunger was clouding his mind a bit.Soit was hard to think up many ideas.Hmm,what should they get to eat.Well,he knew what he wanted and naturally that was hamburgers.But he wasn't sure what she might want to eat though.

So he said"I'm in the mood for hamburgers.But what do you want to eat dudette?"He thought that it was something that he should ask so he didn't bring her anything she didn't want.Yes,he belied it was the least he could do.So now he would just wait for her answer.Which he hoped was soon because he was straving.
----
Bermuda thought his laugh was so attracive.It was so pleasing to the ears along with his smile being pleasing to the eyes.She loved hearing him laugh because seeing him happy made her happy.She was going to say your welcome.But then heard what he said next. Well,her heart almot jumped out of her chest.It was so unexpected.With her by his side he'd leave the whole world jealous.

She blushed at his comment.More and more she was thinking that this defiently was a date.Well,even more so that England liked her.Well,she thought so.But maybe it wasn't and she was being overconfident .She didn't know what to say back to that.She didn't want make a fool of herself and say something wrong.Which she was the most afraid of now.

Which made it hard to think of a response.Bermuda then said to what he said about them spending more time together"Yes,I'd like that.Spending time with you is always nice.So ,I'd love to."Well, she was so happy that he wanted to spend time with her.She wanted to spend lots of time with him too.So she spoke without thinking about what to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP|   |Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|Hetalia| Boats and Birds |1-on-1 RP|
Page 1 of 1