AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
The Maze Runner Roleplay? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
The Maze Runner Roleplay? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
The Maze Runner Roleplay? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
The Maze Runner Roleplay? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
The Maze Runner Roleplay? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
The Maze Runner Roleplay? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
The Maze Runner Roleplay? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
The Maze Runner Roleplay? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
The Maze Runner Roleplay? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
The Maze Runner Roleplay? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
The Maze Runner Roleplay? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
The Maze Runner Roleplay? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

The Maze Runner Roleplay?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EloquentSilence
Claptrap
Claptrap
EloquentSilence

PokéPartner : The Maze Runner Roleplay? 092

The Maze Runner Roleplay? Empty
PostSubject: The Maze Runner Roleplay?   The Maze Runner Roleplay? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:31 pm

About Myself:

Hello~ I'm EloquentSilence, as may have already noticed. I've been roleplaying for about three years now, and I got my start on Quizilla. Now that the site has shut down though, I've begun branching off into other sites - this one, for example! I am a female, and under the age of eighteen, if any of that makes any difference to you.

Fandom Specifics:

So, as you saw in the title, I am looking to roleplay The Maze Runner. I have seen the movie, read the first book, and am currently orking on the second. I will be reading the rest of the series, but have not done so yet, so I apologize. Hopefully this won't deter you, however! My crush for this fandom is Newt, but if you share the same crush I would be completely fine doing a split-universe roleplay, so we could both have him~ I rather enjoy love triangles too, but I am not picky for my second crush. I have a few I could take, depending on what kind of plot I'm going for. Likely it will be Gally (for a really heated rivalry), or maybe Chuck (as a sort of childish, unrequited crush that tends to pop up and interrupt things.) My OC will be female, so we can discuss how to incorporate that.

My OC:

I have a shortened profile of my OC written up, but I do not have it posted. I will not be posting until I am able to finish her full profile, but I would be happy to send her shortened info to you in a PM! If you would like to see my OC before deciding if you would like to roleplay with me or not, just let me know and I will send her over for you to look at. 

Brief Rules:
(Just the basics ^^)

-I won't do lemons, or MxM/FxF. MxF only, please. Gore, curing, or sensitive themes are fine.
- I prefer my partners to have a decent grasp of grammar and spelling, and like long roleplays. No less than five lines, please.
-We can discuss AU's or things along those lines, but I likely won't want to deviate from the books plot too much. We can always talk, though!

Full Rules:
(My rules with a little more elaboration and detal, if you need it. ^^)

1. Limits: I am not comfortable with sexual content, and thus will not have it in my roleplays. Kissing or making out is fine, but when it comes to lemon territory, I will not do it; if we must go there, I usually go with a fade to black approach. Kissing, making out, and other things along lighter territory are fine, however - if you would like clarification on what is too much and what is still alright, just ask! I also will not do MxM or FxF couples; that is to say, yaoi or yuri. MxF/het pairings only please! Things I am comfortable with include violence or gore, cursing (though I won't do it myself, and the Maze Runner incorporates it's own slang anyways), as well as more sensitive or darker themes. 

2. Length: I used to be a total stickler for length, but I've lightened up a lot. I love to write, and long, multi-paragraph responses are wonderful. I really have no limit as to how long replies can be, and I can write in novella-style as well. As long as you give me upwards of five lines we should be all good! I do like to be able to see that you put some effort into it though, so if you have writers block or something I don't mind waiting a while longer for you to be able to put together a reply. 

3. Roleplay Style and Reply Time: I usually roleplay in first person for my OC's half, and third for the half of your crush. If you would rather I switch to third person for my OC's half, you can ask, but I will need a reason to do so - that is, a better reason than 'But I might forget your OC's name and I don't feel like looking again! Buh!'. Though I believe this is the norm on this site, I roleplay OCxCharacter, and love doubling. That is to say, I play my OC and your crush, and you play your OC and my crush. As for reply time, that tends to vary a lot with me. I am a very busy person, and my schedule tends to be hectic. I will to my best to reply every few days or so, and at least a few times a week, but sometimes I am unable to. I will do my best to keep you informed! If I've taken a long time, don't be afraid to ask me about it. But please, don't message me before one full week has gone by without a response. 

4. AU's, Crossovers, ect. and Plot Candies: Normally I am up for AU's, but for this fandom it is unlikely I will want to stray much from the normal plot line. The farthest I am willing to go from it would probably be a pre-Thomas glade, or possibly one where they did not escape the maze and constantly struggle to survive night raids of the grievers and such. I don't usually like crossovers, but feel free to shoot ideas by me; if one really catches my eye I might just agree to it! As I've already mentioned, I will do split-universe roleplays. Now onto plot candies; what I mean by that, is things I really like in a roleplay. I only have one thing I'm really big on, and that's drama. I love, love, love dramatic and emotional roleplays. If you don't though I'm fine not making it super dramatic though!

-----

Alright! Well, I think that's about all. So, hopefully there are a few others who liked this book/movie around here who might like to roleplay with me! So, if you're interested, shoot me a PM or reply to this. I look forward to hearing from you!  Bow

Last edited by EloquentSilence on Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lilwolfie
Claptrap
Claptrap
lilwolfie

PostSubject: Re: The Maze Runner Roleplay?   The Maze Runner Roleplay? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 9:51 pm

Hi I am female. I would like to role play this. I love this fandom lol!! I would like to make my on OC , and crushes could be gally or minho
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

DigiPartner : The Maze Runner Roleplay? Pbucket
PokéPartner : The Maze Runner Roleplay? 037

PostSubject: Re: The Maze Runner Roleplay?   The Maze Runner Roleplay? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:15 pm

I would like to rp with you and u may keep Newt! I will have to make a character and I have only seen the movie but I do plan on reading the book! I am slightly new to roleplaying but will always make sure to write as many paragraphs as u do! PM me if you are interested also I'm female lol and my Love Interest would be Gally. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Maze Runner Roleplay?   The Maze Runner Roleplay? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Maze Runner Roleplay?
Page 1 of 1