AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
[DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
[DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
[DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
[DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
[DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
[DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
[DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
[DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
[DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
[DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
[DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
[DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

[DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : [DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP] Grenin10

[DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP] Empty
PostSubject: [DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP]   [DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 8:01 pm

Stella rubbed her forehead, a heavy sigh passing her lips. Her work wasn't getting her anywhere. Hacking was normally so simple for her. At times, she hit walls. Stella rubbed her forehead, a heavy sigh passing her lips. Her work wasn't getting her anywhere. Hacking was normally so simple for her. At times, she hit wall. It took time to get around them.

“It’ll be another late night,” she muttered to herself, spinning in her chair, “Just great.”

Stella turned herself back to her computer monitor. If it hadn’t been for what had happened long ago, she wouldn’t have been doing this. She shook her head. It was best that she didn’t dwell on that life. If she did, she knew she’d just get down.

Instead, she stretched. A long yawn left her at that. There were many days when she wished she could just sleep. Rest just didn’t come often to her.

The base of The Order was still bustling regardless of the time. She was more or less not surprised by this. Everyone seemed to be doing something around here. Stella repressed another sigh. Maybe, just maybe, she’d allow herself some time away from here. She needed a break at some point, after all.

“I just need to find the time,” she muttered, propping her elbow on her desk, “I don’t even know when I’ll manage to find any…”

----- |x| -----

All was going well within The Order. Vergil was more than pleased to see this. His plans were running smoothly. Now it was just a matter of moving everything forward. They would be able to take these demons out. He just needed to remain patient.

He nodded toward a few as he passed by. There were a number of humans who respected him. If they didn’t, they wouldn’t be here. They couldn’t do as much as he nor his brother or Serena but they did enough. They moved his plan forward smoothly.

Vergil’s gaze wandered back in front of him. It wasn’t too late but some would be turning in. Many of the people here ran twenty four hour shifts without guilt. It could be concerning at times.

With that thought, he glanced up to find the angel, Serena, wandering the halls as well. A small smile tugged on his lips. This angel was a rare find, especially wanting to work with him. There was a bit of kinship there. Vergil found he was glad to be close to someone who wasn’t entirely human.

“How are you this evening Serena?” he called out to the angel. She seemed to have healed well since the rescue, “I hope you’ve been faring well enough.”

She was such a friendly person with a love of a good fight. It was an interesting mix, if he was honest with himself. It kept things light here. There were days when it felt rather heavy, especially when things weren’t being pushed forward.
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PokéPartner : [DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP] Rapidash_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a494r

PostSubject: Re: [DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP]   [DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 9:26 pm

Serena walked the hallway thinking about her current situation. She missed her wings. She missed the soft protective cocoon folding around her at night. She perked up a little when she heard Vergil's voice. 
She gave him a small smile and shrugged. "I've been better." She said simply. She then stood up straight, becoming more serious. "Thank you though for helping me. I wouldnt have made it out if it werent for you guys." 

Serena paused for a moment, watching Vergil closely. "So are you staying late again? I have some research I need to finish up on. Looks like it's going to be a late night." 

Serena was always bad with small talk and for once she hoped it would be good enough to start a conversation. 

------------

Dante roamed the halls curious as to what was behind each passing door. He had learned a lot in the last few days he had come to the order. So much it was almost hard to take in. Finding a cracked door he peeked in side. There was a girl sitting at a computer. She looked busy and invested in her work. It almost amused him that she didn't seem to notice he had already entered the room. Not really caring if he was bothering anyone he walked up to the small screen and began reading. 
"What is this?" He asked pointing to different things on the monitor. "This is how you get information? Hacking into their system?" 
It made complete sense to him but for some strange reason he felt like playing dumb with his new found friend. He turned around and sat on the desk, waiting for the girl to respond. 
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP]   [DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 6:31 pm

She looked a little brighter when she saw him. There were times when it was clear she went out of her way to see him. Vergil never minded this however. It was only natural that they would feel a kind of kinship.

"Is something the matter?" he asked in return to her words. There was only so much he could do to aid in her problems. Simply listening could do wonders at times.

Serena was quick to ask of his own plans for the evening. Like many of the others, he was online dabbling in some codes, always trying to get a lead. There were days when he loathed feeling so behind.

"I may," he answered her after a moment, "Despite our best efforts, there are still leads that must be chased down. I can only hope things are turning in our favor."

A small smirk tugged at his lips, watching the awkwardness flit across her face momentarily. "No need to look so awkward," he pointed out, "I don't bite."

----- |x| -----

Stella flinched, a voice interrupting her thoughts. She glanced up at the young man who spoke, if only a little curious. Most people left her to her own devices. In that sense, she was more than content to be left alone.

She glanced back at the computer briefly. The code still ran on it but nothing more. It was going to take quite a bit of time before she broke through anything.

Instead of focusing on it, she turned her attention back to him and answered, "Well, yea. That's how a lot of us hackers get information for Vergil."

Stella studied him carefully, wondering what had brought him here. Normally no one went out of their way to see her, not unless they were the newbie sort.

"I take it you're new?" she guessed after a moment.
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PokéPartner : [DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP] Rapidash_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a494r

PostSubject: Re: [DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP]   [DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 5:19 pm

Serena broke her gaze from Vergil for a moment and picked at the polish on her nails before she looked back up at him. The truth was even though it was nice here she missed home. Vergil and the others had done all they could for her and she wouldn't complain about anything. She was very lucky to be alive. 

"The best thing about having wings was wrapping them around myself and falling asleep...things are very different now." Serena had an optimistic tone in her voice that surprised her. Some how she didn't mind being here.
Agreeing with the man standing 
in front of her she too felt as though they needed all the leads they could find. She felt as though it was only a matter of time before they made a break through to find something that would change everything. 

Serena tried to hide a grin once Vergil confronted her about the awkwardness she felt. "Don't you ever take breaks?" She asked with a playful tone. She twirled  a small strand of hair between her fingers as she spoke. She was enjoying the time she was spending talking with Vergil and she hoped he wasn't bothered by her.

--------------

Dante looked at the girl and grinned. "New?" He said laughing a bit. "I guess you could say that." He said leaning back a little. Dante didnt consider himself new to this kind of stuff considering what he went through to get here. He got off the table and stood up taking another look at the monitor again. "What about you?" He asked reading the code that was on the screen. 

Dante watched the girl as she worked. She seemed very dedicated to what she was doing and he respected that. "So how did the order find you?" He asked as he wondered around the room touching various things. "Why did you choose to work here?" 
Dante didn't consider how she felt about the question. It didn't really cross his mind at all. He was just making conversation. He wondered why people did what they did. Why they chose the order. Or if the order chose them rather. 

"I came here with Kat..." He explained as he waited for her response. "Vergil is my brother. Our mother was an angel from heaven and our father was from hell." Dante stopped and stared at an interesting painting on the wall. It looked peaceful and strangely he felt drawn in by it. His attention was torn away as he turned back to the monitor filled with codes. 
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP]   [DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 1:33 am

Vergil waited patiently for her to speak up again. She took her time, think things through carefully. When she did speak up, he frowned a little. Those were rather depressing words despite the optimism in her voice.

"I would imagine that would be true," he answered her carefully, "I don't suppose there's a way to regain your wings?"

If she had an answer to that question, she didn't answer him right away. Instead, she merely plowed onto her own question.

Vergil spared her a small smile in response. There was little time for such things. With so much at risk, taking a break could easily set them back.

"Not often, no," he replied, albeit a little playfully, "I can't let myself get lazy, now can I?"

----- |x| -----

Stella blinked up at him. His answer wasn't really a straight one but it told her enough. In some sense or another, he was new here. The question was directed to her shortly after. She shook her head.

"No, I've been here for a while," she told him.

From there, he launched into several questions. Stella had to take it all in. She cleared her throat awkwardly at that. It was quite a bit in one go.

"Uh...well, you launch into some pretty personal stuff pretty fast," she pointed out, "Regardless, my cousin directed me to the Order. He helped me in a lot of ways with my hacking, so he wanted my skills to be put to good use."

Stella nodded in response to his own explanation. So Vergil had found his brother. "Your the other nephilim than? Vergil has talked a lot about you. I'm glad that he finally found you."

If anything at all, things would start to look up. Vergil was confident of that case, after all.
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PostSubject: Re: [DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP]   [DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 3:47 pm

Serena shifted her feet a little. "Unfortunately their is no way that I know of." She looked away for a moment as if she was thinking about his question. Serena wondered if she could find an answer to that. 

Her focus on Vergil came back as he answered her question playfully. He was right no matter how playful his tone and she wondered if she should leave him be for the moment. He was after all a very busy man dedicated to their cause. Instead she let a smile curl on her face. "I doubt a man like you could ever get lazy."

It was meant as a compliment. Serena had respected Vergil's constant attention to detail and she strived to be just as dedicated as he. 

---

Dante nodded his head at the girl when she asked if he was a nephilim. "So he's talked about me?" He asked picking up and inspecting various things in the room. "What kinda things has he said?" 

Dante waited for her answer and paused for a moment. Changing the subject he directed it to her again. "So your cousin sent you here?" He said stuffing his hands in his pocket. "Does he hang out here too?" He asked her finally standing in one spot. 

"I take it he was a hacker too..." Dante was quiet and listened to her. He was interested in her story and wanted to ask more about her and the Order. 
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP]   [DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 12:27 am

She didn't seem to know what that answer would be. Vergil couldn't say if it was possible or not. As much as he hated it, he couldn't say he knew any other angels.

"I'm sorry to hear that," he finally replied. He would tip toe around it if he could help himself.

A light scoff left him when she jested with him. At least that made the topic lighter. She very much needed it, it seemed. There was a burden there. Vergil wished she'd share it a little.

"Only when I can afford it," he replied, "That is not often, shame as it is to say."

Their life was hard enough as it was. While he grew up comfortable, his own burden weighed heavily on his shoulders. Saving this race from the demons was difficult in and of itself.

"We'll have time to be lazy when this is all said and done," he finally pointed out, a nod following as if he was confirming his own words, "Dante's on our side now. That's something, in the very least."

----- |x| -----

Stella nodded in response to his question. Maybe it was a surprise to him. It was hard to say. According to Vergil, there was a lot he didn't know of his past.

"He did," she told him, "He holds you in rather high regard, as far as I know."

She wondered how much Dante really knew about himself. With his memory gone, it was hard to say. Until he'd come in contact with the Order, his life had been more or less touch and go from what Stella was aware.

"He did," she answered, "I got into some trouble and this was the easiest way to put my skills to some use."

It was almost strange that he'd do such a thing. He'd opened a lot of the world up to Stella. It helped her push forward.

She laughed a little before she answered his next question, "Well, yes and no. He's affiliated with the government, having gotten there by building computers. It's good to have ties in places like that, dangerous as it can be for him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP]   [DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DMC] The Night Goes On [1-on-1 RP]
Page 1 of 1