AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Saving You Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Saving You Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Saving You Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Saving You Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Saving You Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Saving You Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Saving You Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Saving You Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Saving You Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Saving You Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Saving You Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Saving You Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Saving You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PokéPartner : Saving You Rapidash_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a494r

Saving You Empty
PostSubject: Saving You   Saving You Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 7:07 pm

The table before Ashaani was plentiful. Many different meats to choose from and more fruits and vegetables than one garden could hold. Though Ashaani wanted nothing more than to stuff her mouth full of whatever was close by, she kept her lady like manners in front of her old friend.   

She had many questions she was eager to ask. Most of all why she was here in Stormwind. Ashaani put down her fork and looked up at the king. He looked very different from the last time she saw him. He was aged by time and the scars on his face had been something new to her. He offered a soft smile before he spoke to her, answering her unspoken questions. 

"Arthas sent you here." He told her as her expression changed. She looked up at the king wide eyed. "Where is he now? Do you know? Has he sent word of his where abouts?" Her questions were endless yet she managed to calm herself as Varian stood. He shook his head. "No but last we heard he was headed for Northrend."

"I have to find him." She said quickly as she stood. Varian grabbed her arm before she could start out of the room. "You shouldn't, it's not safe. He would want you to stay...so you will be protected." Varian pulled her close. He didn't want to tell her what happened though he knew he would have to. He sighed and sat her back down to tell her how Arthas had murdered his father in cold blood, how he just left Lorderon shattered into pieces.  

The words hit her pretty hard and she didn't want to believe them. As a tear fell from her eye she looked away from Varian. "Why are you telling me this?" She ask in a whisper. Varian kneeled down to her. He knew all too well what it was to loose a loved one. Although his newly found hatred burned for what Arthas had done his heart ached for his companion. 

Ashaani stood and walked for the door. "I have to know. I have to find him. I can talk to him, it couldn't have been him. He would never..." 
Varian ran to catch up with her and when he grabbed her arm to stop her she jerked it away. "It's not your place to stop me." She said firmly. "Let go of me." Her voice was demanding and Varian ignored her orders. "Im not letting you go Ashaani. I'm trying to protect you!" Varian's voice grew louder as he became more assertive. 

"Protect me from what?" She asked growing angry. "What are you trying to save me from?" Ashaani crossed her arms and waited for his response. As his gaze softened he relaxed his body. "Whatever is out there, whatever happened to him...the answer you're searching for will only bring you a life time of grief." Varian's words made sense and as she wiped another tear from her face. "Saving you from whatever is out there is my priority."
Back to top Go down

Saving You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: •World of Warcraft-
Jump to: