AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
No More Tears • Soren Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
No More Tears • Soren Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
No More Tears • Soren Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
No More Tears • Soren Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
No More Tears • Soren Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
No More Tears • Soren Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
No More Tears • Soren Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
No More Tears • Soren Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
No More Tears • Soren Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
No More Tears • Soren Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
No More Tears • Soren Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
No More Tears • Soren Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

No More Tears • Soren

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salya
Scooter
Scooter
Salya

PokéPartner : I love Suicune. =3

No More Tears • Soren Empty
PostSubject: No More Tears • Soren   No More Tears • Soren Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 10:39 am

No More Tears • Soren Soren

No More Tears
Pairing: Soren x Mira (Elyasia)

Mira felt like crying yet she didn't want others to see. Her fox was still hurt and in the northern lands yet her mage, Soren is back. She was glad that Soren was back yet not having her fox around was finally getting to it.

She sighed lightly as she walked through the castle. Everyone was do their own thing yet they was all worried about her. She knew that they were. Losing someone close, even if they would live or not, would still hurt yet she has yet to cry. She felt the tears coming yet she didn't allow them to form.

Sadly, Soren followed her, waiting for the right time to get her alone. He knew her breaking points and knew what to do. He stayed silent as he watched her stop and lightly chat with Inu-yasha, who was walking by.

Sometime later, Mira got to her room, he knew that Soren was keeping near her and didn't mind it. She walked into her room and sat on the huge king sized bed with black with light blue designed covers and lots of fully pillows.

He followed her into her room and quietly closed the door behind him. He stood by the door as he looked at her. “How are you feeling, Princess?”

She looked up at him with chibi tears. “Soren, I can't fight them anymore.... I know that Sinta is safe... but...”

He sighed lightly and walked over to her. He laid his book that he was holding, on her bedside table and wrapped his arms loosely area her small body, pulling her close to his chest. “You miss that fox and your emotions that you hid are telling you that with the tears that you dislike.” He told her softly.

She blushed lightly at the so close to him then closed her maroon eyes as she finally allowed the tears to fall. “I.. don't like this... feeling..” She muttered lightly as she cuddled to him.

The mage sighed lightly, not liking seeing her light this. “I know this.. but it will past when he returns.”

She nodded and became quiet as she cried quietly.

~a few hours pasted~

Mira had cried for a good hour or two before pasting out which Soren had moved her under her covers. He didn't like seeing her hold back her tears yet seeing how she did for so long had to be hard.

Soren sat on the side of the bed, lightly touching her cheek. “A cold princess who loves her knights...” He stopped to lean close to her ear. “Mira, you need to show your emotions more then hide them.” He kissed her cheek lightly before leaning back.

~~
… I need to work on Elyasia more. XD
Back to top Go down
http://taintedwingz.weebly.com

No More Tears • Soren
Page 1 of 1