AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
OFF RP Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
OFF RP Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
OFF RP Ideas Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
OFF RP Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
OFF RP Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
OFF RP Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
OFF RP Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
OFF RP Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
OFF RP Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
OFF RP Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
OFF RP Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
OFF RP Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

OFF RP Ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : OFF RP Ideas Grenin10

OFF RP Ideas Empty
PostSubject: OFF RP Ideas   OFF RP Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 11:53 am

So I've got ideas to bounce around for an rp if anyone is interested! Feel in a big OFF mood lately~.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

OFF RP Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFF RP Ideas   OFF RP Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 1:16 pm

Oh golly~! I've been on an OFF kick since my internet went down! What do you got Oki~?
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

OFF RP Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFF RP Ideas   OFF RP Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 2:12 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Oh golly~! I've been on an OFF kick since my internet went down! What do you got Oki~?

You must have been channeling it to me because I've been hit with it hard for the passed two weeks now. lmao!

The idea I had was remember that fic I was writing where the Puppeteer was actually placed in the game and Batter just kind of lost it in the end, trying to kill her so he might stop the flow of the never ending game?

It's something along the lines of that, only every player who plays the game is pulled in and Batter has already lost it, killing every Puppeteer who is pulled into the game. Naturally, those characters in the game are self aware of this aspect and are doing their best to either protect the few puppeteers that are remaining while trying to stop the Batter at the same time.

Thought that would make an interesting twist given that most of the character in the game are very much self aware that that's what it is, just a game.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

OFF RP Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFF RP Ideas   OFF RP Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 2:22 am

Manic wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

You must have been channeling it to me because I've been hit with it hard for the passed two weeks now. lmao!

The idea I had was remember that fic I was writing where the Puppeteer was actually placed in the game and Batter just kind of lost it in the end, trying to kill her so he might stop the flow of the never ending game?

It's something along the lines of that, only every player who plays the game is pulled in and Batter has already lost it, killing every Puppeteer who is pulled into the game. Naturally, those characters in the game are self aware of this aspect and are doing their best to either protect the few puppeteers that are remaining while trying to stop the Batter at the same time.

Thought that would make an interesting twist given that most of the character in the game are very much self aware that that's what it is, just a game.
When OFF season hits it hits hard~! No complaints here~

That would be actually really neat, we could play with more aspects of the Queen and the power she has within the game. I've seen a few fics that comment heavily on her ability to "rewrite" bits and pieces here and there like in the faded text in the library that may help set up a scene or two.

Like if we have her give a message out to the player along the lines of "You were in charge of a creature known as "The Batter" but something went wrong. Stay safe, stay aware. Report to a man called Zacharie if you have any questions"

Or possibly even say Enoch, Japhet or Dedan.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

OFF RP Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFF RP Ideas   OFF RP Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 9:25 am

Wandering Leo wrote:

That would be actually really neat, we could play with more aspects of the Queen and the power she has within the game. I've seen a few fics that comment heavily on her ability to "rewrite" bits and pieces here and there like in the faded text in the library that may help set up a scene or two.

Like if we have her give a message out to the player along the lines of "You were in charge of a creature known as "The Batter" but something went wrong. Stay safe, stay aware. Report to a man called Zacharie if you have any questions"

Yea, yea! That's exactly what I was thinking! It'd give a lot to toy with in general, not just surviving in something of a world that's so strange, but interesting interactions with the characters as well!

It could even correspond with whatever Zone they end up in. Dedan would be something of a riot though, "Not this shit again! At least this one isn't fucking dead!"

Oddly attracted to a humanized version of him, by the way. :|
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

OFF RP Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFF RP Ideas   OFF RP Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 1:15 pm

Manic wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

Yea, yea! That's exactly what I was thinking! It'd give a lot to toy with in general, not just surviving in something of a world that's so strange, but interesting interactions with the characters as well!

It could even correspond with whatever Zone they end up in. Dedan would be something of a riot though, "Not this shit again! At least this one isn't fucking dead!"

Oddly attracted to a humanized version of him, by the way. :|

Especially if we add like low key elements of The Batter being slightly oblivious, like I imagine new games wipe him clean of any memories of past games but its so ingrained to take out anything not pure that he just repeats himself! 

Ooo golly writing for Dedan would be hilarious. "Are you saying others have died???" "Bitch I might be." 

I won't kink shame you Oki because I find myself in the same boat :T We could even have the player see them all slightly more human like how we see the Batter all normal while he's actually some kind of giant crocodile monster  
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

OFF RP Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFF RP Ideas   OFF RP Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 2:49 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Especially if we add like low key elements of The Batter being slightly oblivious, like I imagine new games wipe him clean of any memories of past games but its so ingrained to take out anything not pure that he just repeats himself! 

Ooo golly writing for Dedan would be hilarious. "Are you saying others have died???" "Bitch I might be." 

I won't kink shame you Oki because I find myself in the same boat :T We could even have the player see them all slightly more human like how we see the Batter all normal while he's actually some kind of giant crocodile monster  

Oh! Yes, that would be amazing! That would be an awesome element to work with. Like the aspect of wiping it all clean is to wipe out the player and the whole thing just starts over again!

Oh my god, I love it. XD

Oh good, I'm glad to know I'm not completely weird! That's a good idea too, since they know more of what they appear to the players, it could scare any survivors off so they take on a more 'normal' form to keep from doing so. Kind of like how the Batter takes on such a form in game so you'll keep helping him to the end. :D I love it~.

Here's a human Dedan and a concept of Zacharie I really grew fond of. :D

Spoiler:

But yes, fleshing this out more, I think we'd have a good basis to do an rp if you'd want to! I've got a general attitude for an Oc already, just not the rest of the info. lmao!
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

OFF RP Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFF RP Ideas   OFF RP Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 3:00 pm

Manic wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

Oh! Yes, that would be amazing! That would be an awesome element to work with. Like the aspect of wiping it all clean is to wipe out the player and the whole thing just starts over again!

Oh my god, I love it. XD

Oh good, I'm glad to know I'm not completely weird! That's a good idea too, since they know more of what they appear to the players, it could scare any survivors off so they take on a more 'normal' form to keep from doing so. Kind of like how the Batter takes on such a form in game so you'll keep helping him to the end. :D I love it~.

Here's a human Dedan and a concept of Zacharie I really grew fond of. :D

Spoiler:

But yes, fleshing this out more, I think we'd have a good basis to do an rp if you'd want to! I've got a general attitude for an Oc already, just not the rest of the info. lmao!
Especially if the Batter still sees them as monsters and can't wrap his head around why the puppeteer/player is just so calm around them. Also those designs are literally so rad, I love the stitch work for the mouths~

I've also been playing with the idea that after a game has ended any surviving players or puppeteers get a memory wipe of sorts and just become a part of the game. Sorta like Sugar but not, just like transients in the world.

There is just so much we can do I'm super excited to have this rp~! Same I gotta think up something for an Oc that'd fit well but still be completely new to the environment~
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

OFF RP Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFF RP Ideas   OFF RP Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 3:15 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Especially if the Batter still sees them as monsters and can't wrap his head around why the puppeteer/player is just so calm around them. Also those designs are literally so rad, I love the stitch work for the mouths~

I've also been playing with the idea that after a game has ended any surviving players or puppeteers get a memory wipe of sorts and just become a part of the game. Sorta like Sugar but not, just like transients in the world.

There is just so much we can do I'm super excited to have this rp~! Same I gotta think up something for an Oc that'd fit well but still be completely new to the environment~

Oh most definitely! That would be such an awesome aspect! Driven to kill but not sure why they aren't running away in terror. XD

That could be a really cool idea too! So anyone who kind of still looks from the normal world wandering the zones are those who have just basically been assimilated into the game~. I like it!

This will be super interesting. :D I'll try to get something working after I get home from work. Oh, I be the excite! Any particular love interest before I go ahead and start thinking of what to do with an OC?
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

OFF RP Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFF RP Ideas   OFF RP Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 3:51 pm

Manic wrote:
Oh most definitely! That would be such an awesome aspect! Driven to kill but not sure why they aren't running away in terror. XD

That could be a really cool idea too! So anyone who kind of still looks from the normal world wandering the zones are those who have just basically been assimilated into the game~. I like it!

This will be super interesting. :D I'll try to get something working after I get home from work. Oh, I be the excite! Any particular love interest before I go ahead and start thinking of what to do with an OC?
Exactly~! They could all be in different stages of being integrated in the world, kinda like the Elsens only some still have distinguishable features like Sugar or maybe even some color to them! While others still could be their own kind of person, I'm playing with the idea of a four eyed oc so~

I'm soooo pumped for this~! c: I don't have a love interest set in stone with the oc right now so you get first pick~! I'll get working on her info and everything tonight~
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

OFF RP Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFF RP Ideas   OFF RP Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 3:59 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Exactly~! They could all be in different stages of being integrated in the world, kinda like the Elsens only some still have distinguishable features like Sugar or maybe even some color to them! While others still could be their own kind of person, I'm playing with the idea of a four eyed oc so~

I'm soooo pumped for this~! c: I don't have a love interest set in stone with the oc right now so you get first pick~! I'll get working on her info and everything tonight~

That is so awesome. I'll have to try and think of something clever myself! See what kind of somewhat crazy concepts I can play with~. OFF is a strange enough world so anything might go. XD

Yessss~. AH! So the struggle now stands. Zacharie or Dedan...I'LL HAVE TO GET A COIN!
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

OFF RP Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFF RP Ideas   OFF RP Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 6:38 pm

I think I'm choosing Dedan. :| I THINK THAT'S WHAT I'M GONNA DO!
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

OFF RP Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFF RP Ideas   OFF RP Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 6:39 pm

I will be the best Dedan because Dedan is so hilarious and angry oh my god! ALSO I GUESS ILL JUST TAKE ZACHARIE OFF YOUR HANDS IF YOU GOT DEDAN OH GOLLY
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

OFF RP Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFF RP Ideas   OFF RP Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
I will be the best Dedan because Dedan is so hilarious and angry oh my god! ALSO I GUESS ILL JUST TAKE ZACHARIE OFF YOUR HANDS IF YOU GOT DEDAN OH GOLLY

I CAN BE A GOOD ZACHARIE CAUSE I'VE RECENTLY STARTED RPING AS HIM ON TUMBLR SO I GOTS THE PRACTICE!

I HAVE ALL THE PRACTICE AND I LOVE IT! <3
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

OFF RP Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFF RP Ideas   OFF RP Ideas Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 2:37 pm

Manic wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

I CAN BE A GOOD ZACHARIE CAUSE I'VE RECENTLY STARTED RPING AS HIM ON TUMBLR SO I GOTS THE PRACTICE!

EEEEE~! 
I'm sooo excited~! This is gonna be so much fun~! :D
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

OFF RP Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFF RP Ideas   OFF RP Ideas Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 3:11 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Manic wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

EEEEE~! 

If I can think of something to start it, I will get it as soon as possible, since we've both got somewhat basic info up! :D
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

OFF RP Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFF RP Ideas   OFF RP Ideas Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 5:50 pm

Manic wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:
Manic wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

EEEEE~! 

If I can think of something to start it, I will get it as soon as possible, since we've both got somewhat basic info up! :D
Sounds like a plan~! If I think up anything else story/plot wise I'll let you know owo also we should totally name this rp Ghost Story
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

OFF RP Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFF RP Ideas   OFF RP Ideas Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 8:12 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Sounds like a plan~! If I think up anything else story/plot wise I'll let you know owo also we should totally name this rp Ghost Story

And we are a go!

And I will do the same if I can think of anything more in between~. This thread will be very useful for it!
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

OFF RP Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFF RP Ideas   OFF RP Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:41 pm

So I've been playing with the idea of the Queen training players and assigning them to various guardians to ensure work gets done and that they have protection. Wouldn't it be hilarious if Dedan goes through all this trouble to get Amelia to the Queen only to have the Queen assign her to him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OFF RP Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFF RP Ideas   OFF RP Ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFF RP Ideas
Page 1 of 1