AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1  Empty
PostSubject: Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1    Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 6:48 am

He was a curious sort of man. Odd, considered insufferably loud but he couldn’t be bothered by such baseless fools like those judgmental bystanders! No! He was the great Nemo, a genius nearly unparalleled, except for the brilliant Isaac and his one and only greatest rival, Victor Frankenstein. And that was the life of Nemo! A man in his prime, abandoned by the royal court for not “quite complying” but why? All he wanted to do was continue what Isaac left unfinished.

And big goals required big shopping lists. So time to get to work!

“Liiiisteeeeennnnn!” He bellowed, causing the shop owner to frown and only attempt to shush him. He frowned, before he stuck out his hand. A grin came across his face and he, while not so quietly, explained that he needed things.

“Hooowww droll these people are, too simple!” He laughed, “A trick I will not fall so eagerly for.” He was stubborn, eccentric by London’s standards, but he was also off on the path to returning to his work. Convenient, timing worked just as well and the sales for his items that he picked up? Quick, easy, supplies for weeks! That was the desirable idea, as it was.

Not a shred of hesitation, the man found himself trying to figure out others. Quick conversations on the streets, nearly all of them ended in the other walking away. But… what if he wanted to take on help? An idea that would only go as far as to be willing to sacrifice the newfound help in the face of completion of his goals, of course, but regardless! There was not a soul to reach what he wanted in society!

~*~

Crossing her arms, the young woman turned on her heels, her curly, rusty-brown hair bouncing behind her. Once it was said that she should tie it back better, but she couldn’t be bothered. She held her hat on her head as best she could to keep it with her during the small wind gust that was brought up by a passing steam automobile.

“Technicality gets us all, eh?” Danni laughed. Steam London was very different than her home in France, but her curiosity wouldn’t let her slow down, ever. She glanced to the cover of a nearby newspaper and tilted her head. ‘Fishing for news, eh?” Think before one acts though, Danni learned to live by a few philosophies.

She sighed, double-checking the concealing of her pistol. She was more of a stick fighter – less tragic in the long run – oh, but conditioning! How lady-like was she in her shorts and pistol holdings. “Let’s see, perhaps I should rest on over there… Oh, monsieur! Count for me? I…” But the man had already left. Though, Danni felt something was off – Steam London was not the safest city, was it? She stepped casually, but she felt like she might have been being followed. A woman like her really could stand out though; she supposed that much of an assumption was natural.

Monsieur!” She quickly addressed another passerby. “A game, I see, I play, is one where need to be sure I’m walking correctly. A moment of your time and I will be assured!” 
Back to top Go down
http://carmesanparmesan.flavors.me/
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1  Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1    Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 5:42 am

Viola heard Nemo near her.His voice was so loud how could she not.She had to admit by looking over to him he looked as weird as he behaved.How fascinating.She was out shopping for groceries and of course doing her job of swindling others.Well,shopping to her was swindling.But it was difficult to classify what she was doing really.He really seemed like he headed help that was to be sure.It was just sad how bad he was at shopping."Hey,you look like you need help.I feel bad if someone fails like this so I'll help you.Don't worry I'm an expert at getting things easily  and cheaply."She said with a smile.

"Also,you are an amusing fellow.So I'm interested if you want the help.Oh,yeah my name is Viola Elicott.A pleasure to meet you.So just tell me if you want my help otherwise,I'll leave you to your shopping failure."She said with a light laugh.

If he didn't want her help she'd swindle and her herself the rest of the food she wanted.That was easy.Plus,based on the stuff this loud guy called out it had to do with machines.Was this guy a mechanic or something.

"Also,give me your list and I'll get all you want quickly.Although,you probably want to know my price well...we'll discuss that after,okay."She said as she had plans for the price.Like she'd think about what she'd want from him.She couldn't decide now.
---
Fran was walking in London.He of course, made sure to look around well he was walking.There may be people who might be after him.A lot were after Caradia.But he wouldn't take any chances.So when he was walking around.He heard a woman ask someone to help her count her steps.No one was wanting to help the woman.It was rather rude.He would always help anyone ho was in help.So he couldn't just walk past without helping he out."I'll help you out.I hope that I can be helpful."He said with a light smile.Although,he wasn't exactly sure how much he needed to count to."So lady is there a limit I should count to?"He said as he eyed her gun.

Although,he wasn't sure about how many steps people typically counted when shooting he was a weak Scientist.So he didn't deal with guns very much.Although,he had dealed with something that was a weapon.That which he was now wanted and didn't want to think about.He had to admit that this woman was quite beautiful.

She wasn't dressed very ladylike and if she hadn't asked for help.He wasn't sure if he would aproach her as she looked like she could beat him up to say the least.But looking strong like she does isn't a bad thing.In fact, he was kind of envious as he wished he looked as tough.Though, he was scientist 
and wanted to be kind t people.Also,maybe he was better off like this.

"Alright,so I'm ready when you are."Fran said with a smile.As he waited or her to walk so that he could start counting.He was concert acting so that he wouldn't miss counting a single step.He did hope that he couldn't get distracted or mess up somehow.This was easy but he wasn't a very confident person in general.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1    Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 11:18 pm

How insolent those people were to ignore such a genius as he! All he needed was his own rights and supplies to keep living and working, nothing too fancy or difficult. But, they were so weak that they could not manage a conversation! Was it so wrong to desire to keep living, even if this life was led for a task that may sacrifice others? (A fact Nemo didn’t care about, because oh-ho, he would be alive! Alive and well, a survivor of the absolute fittest!) “Help? I supposeeee,” he said. He placed the back of his hand on to his forehead and leaned back, “These people, they ignore me when all I want is to get the food I want. But you! You will hear me out? Wonderful! How considerate a soul you are.” Even better if he could have want he needed at a lower price, overall.

“Of course!” Nemo agreed, but it was simply because he could tell that this small female, this one called Viola, could get her way. “My name is Neeemoooo. What a pleasure, Viola Elicottttttt!” He was loud but he sort of meant well. In this situation, at least. He fished for his shopping list and shoved it towards her. Any price, not a problem! Not when his intents to pay it were pretty iffy anyway. He couldn’t take failure when he needed the things.

“Do not take tooooo looonnngggg, Violaaaa Elicottttt,” Nemo said, holding each word longer than it really needed to be. For emphasis, it was just the way! Maybe, he pay her the privilege of helping him more? A pointless profusion of an offer, sure, but she could be a use to him, really. He’d have to test her brain, that was, but that wasn’t difficult. Not when he was already ahead – she would never get the jump on him, because he, the genius, was always fully prepared.

~*~

“You will?” Upon the agreement of the man in front of her, Danni perked up. Finally, a cooperative person! Honestly, the discretion of ignoring her by the others was… she could say somewhat warranted, but easily rude. “Merci beaucoup!” Her gratefulness – perhaps just pure amusement, was reflect in her near switch to her native language. “Any help will be helpful,” she smiled. Lady… Didn’t that just sound too stiff? “Monsieur, the ‘lady’ address seems so… forced. My name is nothing secret, but it would be quicker to say that you may call me Danni. That’s what others call me. As for a limit…”

She glanced about the area. Her game was simple, but rather pointless, childish. But she was oh so bored and oh so desperate for something to give her mild entertainment. Freedom like this never felt so good. She still had a goal for being here in Steam London, but that matter not for the time being.

“Just for when I get to there, that’s a good limit,” she said, pointing to an open spot not too distant. She smiled up at him – their heights weren’t too far apart, their stature… Her years of forced training… weren’t without some benefit. She stretched out her arms. That gun, she really never wanted to use it. Self-protection, that was it. This man… he didn’t look dangerous by any means. He wasn’t bad to look at… but had she seen his face somewhere? Not that all political matters around here were to her interests.

“I’m ready!” She announced, beginning her steps. Agile, no hesitation, she needed to keep on her toes, no matter the moment – ah, but there was that feeling. Taking her care and making sure her steps were still countable, she returned to him. “The result? You can tell me while we walk! Care to join me?” She didn’t trust it, the area that was.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PokéPartner : Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1  Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1    Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 12:46 am

Viola thought that his way of talking and how eccentric he was amusing.It was downright laughable being showen right this in front of her.But she was struggling not to crack a laugh and she bet her expression showed that."Not really,considerate.I just...pff...care only about myself."She replied as she put a hand over her mouth trying to keep in all the laughter.But it was getting too hard.Why did this guy have to do this to her.Clearly,he wasn't meaning to make her laugh.But he was making it hard not to.Others must have found him annoying.But honestly,to her she didn't think of him as such.

Then the hugeist laughing fit she had came out."I'm sorry,I just can't help myself.You're just too funny.I love it so much."She laughed out being defiently quite loud perhaps as loud as he was."Nemo,I just can't...pff..."She said as soon after she stopped laughing took the shopping list into her hands."I haven't laughed like that in a long time.So thanks for that."She said as she walked away after he finished telling her to head off.

Of course,she laughed quite a bit well she was walking away.It was quite easy to find the vendors and   get what was needed off his list.Well,swindling others was quite easy.All it took was a bunch of charm and knowing the shop  keep enough so helped as well.It was fast for her to get what he wanted.So she brought a sack full of what he had wanted back with he.Then setting it down in front f him.

"Here you go,Nemo.As for my price,I was thinking maybe I could help you out more.This is because you did make me laugh and are quite interesting."She said with a smile.
----
Well,he noticed that she was french based on her talking in french like that."Of course,I will.It is only right for someone to help someone in need."He said with a light smile.Then he heard her tell him to call her Danni."Yes,well ladies are pretty and kind so I called you that because you are so.But if you want me to call you Danni that is fine.It is nice to meet you Danni.You may call me Victor."He said as really shouldn't give his full name out in public.It would be fne if they were somewhere private but for now he would wait.Fran was sure that he could trust her with his indemnity but with others around it wasn't safe.

Fran had nodded."Sure,I'll try my best not to mess up."He said with a determined expression.When she was ready he was surprised to hear her ask him to go with her."Alright,sure I'll go with you."He said as he knew that it could dangerous for anyone including a young woman to go walking alone.He counted her steps but wasn't sure if he should have done so out loud or not.But he didn't do so out loud in case that was wrong.But even if it was wrong he would tell him.

Fran thought that maybe it would be okay to ask her some questions well thy walked."You're french right?"He asked although,with how she had went into french like that it was obvious."I was wondering what you are doing in Steel London..That is if you want to tell me."He said as he didn't want to pry into her business if she didn't want him to.Although,the young man was curious about her.It could be that she was unlike any woman he had ever met.

That woman was unlike any woman he had ever met in so many ways.He found himself drawn to he.Although,if she wanted to ask him anything he should give her the chance a well."You are free to ask me anything you wish as well."He said as he would answer any question he could without anyone in the public knowing who he is.But he did hope that she did ask any questions he wouldn't have to worry about not answering it.
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1    Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 1:56 am

She laughed? What was so amusing? The constantly loud man found this concept quite confusing, to the point of him letting his arms hand as he tilted his head, lurched forward slightly. Nemo didn’t say anything about it, but he watched her struggle to fight off her laughter. His natural manner had become eccentric, sure, but he saw nothing wrong with it – because this was him, was it not? “Perhaps, Violiaaaaa Elllicotttt, considerate is a filler description?” He asked before he leaned back and held his arms to chest height, “Considerate to yourselfffff iss consideration all the same!”

Perhaps he was just a little too enthusiastic on helping himself to his own desires, but personal gain was a treasure chest to chase. They both were causing quite a commotion, but that was simply a motion that mattered not. “Is that so?”

He waited, nearly motionless, the grip between his hands tight. Occupy himself, just for the second, but his thoughts came aloud – though a tad quieter than previous. “A help!” He said. “Keep her around and have her do this again!” An assistant? Was that the word he’d use? Maybe, maybe, but it would be something.

This certainty was determined even more so as he quickly picked up what she set before him once she returned. Exactly what he had needed, perfect!

“This is appreciated!” He said, his words still carrying longer than necessary. “And the help is accepted, but know the work for me is nothing easyyyyy! But what a tale of excitement you will have later!” Interesting? He’d bite. Caused her to laugh? He couldn’t pinpoint what was funny, but without saying another thing in that moment, he turned around and began the journey through this part of Steel London and back to his base of operations. 

----

“I thank you, honestly,” Danni gave a light laugh. She had never really been referred to as a ‘lady’ beforehand. And the compliment! How kind was he, a hint of bashfulness couldn’t help but be displayed on her face for a brief moment. “It’s nice to meet you as well, Monsieur Victor.” That wasn’t his full name, she knew, but she hadn’t given him hers either. The streets here, they were too dangerous.

“Just a trial and my reassurance is guaranteed!” She said. Then it was time to move off on a walk. Acting inconspicuous, staying in the crowded streets, she wanted to shake the feeling of being watched and followed. It had probably been her imagination, but one really couldn’t be too sure. She could fight, training to thank for that, but she’d rather not. Not on such a lovely day! She had information to gather, games to play, and a better staying situation to actually figure out.

Oui, born and raised in France. I will tell you, for now, that I am in pursuit of crucial information to a piece of my past, and rumor has it that I can find what I seek right here in Steel London.” Danni gives a small huff, pleased with her summarized response, “That’s all the answer of my presence here that my lips will release to you for now.” She tapped her finger to her chin and the feeling of being watched was slipping away, just little by little.

A question, at least one would be enough, “Have you been here long, Monsieur Victor?” These questions, though not part of a game, were part of a conversation that was successfully satisfying any boredom she had left for the time being. 
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1    Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 2:44 am

Being interested in him more she was with him.Viola saw that he didn't seem to have a real problem with her laughing.Being considerate to herself?Never did she think of it that way."Seems you may be right about that.Never thought about it that way."She said in between holding in more laughter.Based on the fact that he didn't seem to be acting eccentric on purpose it was even better.

"Yeah,your the funniest person I've ever met.I guess that it's not on purpose but that's still great.Don't consider my laughing an inult.Think of it as a compliment.Never change,Nemo.Your just too amazing."She said laughing as not doing so was impossible.Viola doubted she'd ever get bored of this guy.

"That is fine,I love a good challenge.As for a tale excitement I don't have anyone to tell that to.I don't 
have any friends cause I don't care about people.However,you seem to interest me more then others."She said honestly.With him walking away she wasn't sure if was surposed to follow him.So she just did follow him.She grabbed his hand as he walked off without saying anything.

"Don't just walk off without saying anything.Anyway,if out want me to or not,I'll follow you.After all,the 
chances of us meeting up without a meeting place would be inconvenient." She said as she still 
grasped his hand but more tightly.

Maybe she didn't want this amusing guy to leave her just like that.If he left her at least let it be with her laughing."Anyway,I was wondering if you wanted  to have dinner together since it would be more interesting."She asked though if he didn't want to she'd understand.Normally she rather eat alone.
---
Fran blushed lightly in response.He didn't notice that she was bashful about the compliment.It was only for a moment so it would be hard for him to notice.Also,he was glad that she didn't mind him not 
giving his full name.The scientist felt like they were bing followed but decided not to think about it for now.It may just be his imagination as he is maybe paranoid. He did want to enjoy himself ,so relaxing would be great.

"I do hope that you find what you seek."Fran replied with a light smile.Although,he didn't know information she was a good person so he wished her the best."That is quite fine.I don't want to pry into anything you want to keep hidden.There are some things you can't talk about in the open.So I ompletly understand."The brunette said giving her a reasurring smile.Well,he understood her complete in that way as he was a wanted man.So telling her really personal information  here would not be a good thing.

"I have been here quite a while."Fran answered being glad her question wasn't too personal.Wen he continued walking he knew that they were in fact being follow.There was no way that it was imply his imagination.So he grabbed her hand and ran pulling her along with him.These people were probably after him.He couldn't bring her into his trouble even though he techinally just did.He could tell that she could fight them.

But he didn't want to bother her with this.He heard the footsteps getting louder indicating that they were intact chasing them.Victor wasn't althetic so he could hardly put up a fight or run away from them for too long.But he saw the cramped alleyway.That was they could possibly lose them.So he pulled her in and held her tightly to his chest.As he was doing so to silence her incase any noise she made alerted them.He doubted any such thing may happen but he was so nervous and wanted to protect her.So he did this without really thinking.Sure,he had some bombs he made and vials.But he didn't want to use them yet.

His arms were wrapped so tightly around her and he heard them run past the alley way.He had pushed them into the alleyway so quickly.The scientist had his arms against the alley wall,well he had kept his grasp on her for a few more minutes in case they came back.Her figure nicely shaped and felt nice against his.Although,when he was sure they were gone he let go.Then of course,realizing the position he had put her in."I quite apologize.I involved you and well I didn't mean to be so forceful."Fran said his cheeks a harsh red.He couldn't believe he had believed in such a way with a lady.He had hoped that she wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1    Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:00 pm

Grasping the supplies he had received in his hands, Nemo trekked on without saying a word. He lost interest in speaking to the one following him for the moment, trying to grant himself time to face forward and return to his base. There was plenty of work to be done, work that even his great rival, Victor Frankenstein, and Mister Impey Barbicane would be amazed with! Yes! Of course! He would show them all never to simply cast his genius aside. His walk was forward, his hold tight; his eyes scanning as they walked out to the forests. His steps were heavy, but he wasn’t paying any mind to that.

“Liiiiisten up!” He final spoke, turning to face her fully, a broad grin on his face before throwing his hand up in the air, nearly knocking himself on the head with his mechanical materials. But he didn’t. He would have if he hadn’t been able to get his arms that high quickly, dunked up the swing of the closed back. Good thing for practice! Not that Nemo would have entirely cared to have been bonked on the head. He would be standing, and conversation would have proceed as normal.

It was likely that this throwing up of his hand would have dragged her just the slightest bit upwards, considering she was grippin such a hand (when her hold had begun, Nemo did not know, nor had he wanted to pay it any mind. It was irrelevant!). “Weeee are going to be living in my base of bases, the safest for my goals! You are to never speak of the location, the people who want to find it, wiiiillll!”

“Dinner? Dinner will be had inside! Come on, Viola Elicott!” He said, hurrying ahead on toward his cave – his laboratory. Upon enter, through the complexities of his security, all of which he considered daily doses of nothing (walking in and taking things was a breeze, though no one would dare try it yet). Inside it and it was reveal to all the machines and crazy works that seemed not to completely coincide.

He set aside and down his retrieved parts. “Food is not far away – I stay out here allll the time, so I must be prepared!”

---

“So long as I put the effort into it, Monsieur, I will find it. Though I’m not positive I’ll quite enjoy what I find.” Danni sighed as she tapped on forward. Her bright green hues seemed to have a touch of seriousness, before she lightened up. “Closer and closer still, understand that one day in the future, I will know others well.” The man she sought, the answers he was tied to, she was sure that it had something further to do with Steel London.

“You seemed experienced in the area. My navigation sense may be keener than that of a usual new arrival, but I still have yet to learn the whole of the streets.” She released a small laugh, hands going behind her to fluff out her rusty-brown hair. Following, her eyes narrowed, her gaze shifted, “…” The footsteps, amplifying in volume, she was about to turn around and… no, open air, there were too many around to shoot even rock salt. But before she could even move and do so, Victor grabbed her hand and bolted. She kept up easily, gasping as he pulled her into an alleyway and grasping her to his chest. Silence, he was shaking in nervousness. She tried to keep her breathing steady, enough to attempt to calm him as well.

Once the footsteps had passed as she was released, she looked at him, his face deep red. She patted his shoulder, shaking her head, “No, no, worry not, Monsieur Victor. There’s as equal of a chance that they could have been after me. I had noticed them awhile ago. Pasts coincided to being shadow, and we know nothing more of each other than parts of our names and some very small details. About the force – please, I don’t mind. It was rather brave of you to try to protect me. I’d not have pulled my weapon out in the main streets anyway.”  

Now, I haven’t a clue on where to go. They’ve seen us together, so there’s less of a chance that we won’t be associated in some way.” Where had she been staying was a good question. Upon her arrival in Steel London, she took up odd jobs and had been so decidedly going to request the assistance of a very keen private eye. But, what now?
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1    Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 2:30 am

Being ingored was a horrible thing.Why Nemo did that may be because he finds her boring.Just the thought of that made her upset.Viola wasn't angry at him well she was a bit.But she was mad at herself as she had prided herself on capturing peoples attentions.Normally,she'd be so mad at the other person.But with him she was dissapointed in herself.Weird?Every step he took ignoring her existence made it seem like a punishment.

Viola had flinched when he talked to her as she thought he had forgotten about her.Yet there he was turning his attention to her.A big grin on his face.His way of movings his arms was dangerous.Especially, with the fact that she was holding his hand.Something mechanical may hit her.She was dragged upwards when he threw up his hand.Again,she was surprised and knew she probably shouldn't try to hold his hand ever again.

"Wait,we?Does that mean that I'll be living in your base with you?I don't mind I was just wondering.It will be more convident for me so I don't mind."She said being quite surprised the guy was stating that she'd live with him.Honestly,Nemo hadn't even asked her.Viola's answer may have been yes but he hadn't given her the option.She hoped there would be other workers there as it would awkward being with him alone.Nemo was a guy even if he was loud and unusual."I won't tell anyone,I promise."Viola said as didn't have anyone she would tell and didn't see a reason why she would.Was his base that great?What did he have there anyway?

"Alright,I'm coming."She said as didn't expect his hideout to be in a cave.Well,it was a hideout.She let go of his hand when they were inside.The girl was surprised at all that was there.Since Nemo looked and acted so unique she hardly thought he was genius."Alright.I'm amazed you do some incredible work.You created all this right?"Viola said as she was trying not to lose herself in amazement.Well,for all she knew someone else could have done all this.
---
"I'm sure that you will.Well,even if you don't enjoy what you find you won't have to wonder what if.So perhaps it's best not to worry about it too much until you find what you want."Fran said encouraging her.He wanted her to relax even if things didn't go the way she may expect.Danni was a nice person and at least deserved that.The reddish brown haired male was even more curious about her but wouldn't pry any more.

"Yes,there are many perks to that."He replied.After he let her go he glad enough that she didn't look upset.He did force her into the alley and held her tightly to him.Danni was a lady in his eyes so he could hardly not feel bad."I see so people are after you as well.I had no idea.I guess there is much we don't know about each other.I'm glad that your not mad with me.I wouldn't hold a young woman who I just met like that.I'm just glad that your safe.I didn't want to bring innocent bystanders into that either.That and I rather not fight if I don't have to as I only have a few things to use anyway."He said with a light smile.

Victor wondered if he should take her back to the mansion with him.It did defend on what she wanted.If Danni did come with him maybe there he could tell her who he really was.As it bothered him to keep such a secret from her."I do know one place we can go.It is a mansion where I am staying currently.It is really safe and you can be safe there too.That is if you want to go there."He said as he would give her the option.The young scientist didn't want to force her to come if she didn't want to.So he left the final decision up to her.

"If you don't want to I understand as you don't know much about me,so you can't really trust me that much.If you decide to come I'll tell you who I am."Fran said as he understood if she'd come.He may have saved her but she didn't know why he was wanted.She would be living under the same roof as him and it would make any girl nervous to do that.Victor also,did mean what he said when he told her he'd tell her who he was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1    Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code:Realize | CODE of the SOUL | 1-on-1
Page 1 of 1