AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [05] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [05] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [05] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [05] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [05] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [05] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [05] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [05] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [05] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [05] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [05] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [05] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [05]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [05] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [05] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [05]   Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [05] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:03 pm

~Project K~ {Leon S. Kennedy} Pt. 5 A new found power

Let me guess, Karla's going to find some amazing power that's been locked in her "reconfigured DNA" for years now. How did I do? Am I in the ball park?

“Who the hell was that?!” you asked Leon as he shrugged.

“He doesn’t seem harmless.”

“Yeah right next thing you know our heads will be on a stick outside the village letting people know to stay away!”

Only in my dreams, it seems.

“Karla I think you’re overreacting.”

“Leon in case you haven’t noticed we’re in the middle of Spain, with homicidal villagers, as well as, oh yeah, CRAZY CHAINSAW PEOPLE!!!!!” you screamed at him as the two of you finally made your way to the back where the Merchant was waiting.

Fun fact; while most people assume Resident Evil 4 takes place in Spain it's actually not specified. Though it is speculated due to certain aspects of the game such as the currency used to barter with the Merchant.

“Got something that might interest you two…” he says pulling his jacket open as you see many guns as well as many other items. You then remembered that you picked up some pesos and some Spinel’s on the way over here. That seems awfully convenient considering we didn't get any indication that Karla or Leon had picked up such things. Reaching into your pouch you handed Leon the money and treasures as he looks at you unsure on rather to take it from you.

“Take it, we need this.” You say as he nods while buying a TMP, and some ammo for you and him.

The Merchant then closes his jacket while chuckling, “Come back anytime.”

“Um quick question.” You ask as he looks at you.

“Why are you being so helpful to us?”

“I’ve learned many horrible things about this place lady stranger many, many horrible things. That and I believe you two can stop whoever is doing this. Now move along we’ll meet again.” Is all he says as you two turn around to the double doors as now you notice that you are somewhere in a canyon but of course as always there are Ganados waiting to kill you.

You know, due to the Merchant being a game device to buy weapons and healing items it can provide a number of potential back stories for the guy to use, especially since he doesn't have one at all. And all we get here is a generic opinion of the Merchant being a good guy. It would have been more interesting to have him all for the money and the treasure, but no, it's pissed away. And this will never be mentioned again, I bet you twenty bucks on that.

Leon looks over to you while smiling, “Ready partner?”

You nod, “As ready as I’ll ever be.” You respond while loading your shotgun. “Let’s go Kennedy.”

I love how they don't even comment on the Merchant's answer after it's given. Way to be. Way to fucking be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Finally…” you say as Leon climbs up the ladder first then you right after him, killing the Ganados turned out to be easy, easier than you had expected.

You know, I'm getting really sick of all the skipping around and just not being able to see most of the action that would have happened. It'd be a good chance to build up more to Karla - to show how she's now dealing with the Ganado threat now that she knows what to expect, if she strategizes or is reckless like before, etc. - if the scenes were actually in but apparently that's too damn hard.

As you climbed over the ladder Leon stopped while looking up the trail to see an elegant house just up ahead. Leon turns back to you as he then kneels by your ankle and suddenly without reason or warning he grips your wounded ankle.

“Hey! What…was that…for?” you say in shock as you realize your ankle wasn’t throbbing in pain anymore you looked down at him to meet his confused expression.

“I noticed that your ankle was fine as you ran and kicked those villagers…it kind of threw me into a loop.” He says seriously as he begins to untie your boot while sliding it off and rolling up your pant leg. He then begins to remove the gauze as he inspects it suspiciously as he does he shakes his head in confusion, “I don’t understand.”

COUGH UP MY TEN BUCKS, BITCHES! Did I call it or what? And while I'm talking - of fucking course she'd have super healing abilities! And I love Leon's totally blasé response to the fact that her leg that was previously mauled by a FRIGGIN' BEAR TRAP IS NOW PERFECTLY FINE WITH NO LINGERING PAIN WHAT-SO-FUCKING-EVER. BECAUSE THAT'S FUCKING NORMAL!

You feel a little light headed as you hold your head as dizziness takes over followed by an unsuspecting flashback…

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [05] Original3

“Sir! The T-plasma is beginning to bond with her DNA on an extraordinary level!” shouted one of the doctors as the head honcho bends over your ten year old frame as you begin to whimper and going into convulsions.

“Sir! It’s recoding her DNA!” that got his attention as he looks from you to the screen on your right as he sees the purple cells bonding while recoding the DNA.

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [05] 000fh1t4

A smile is brought to his face as his blue eyes look down at you.

“Dr. Winchester the T-plasma could send her into a coma.”

"Dr. Winchester"? Okay, bitch needs to get ideas elsewhere. First she takes elements of Leon's Raccoon City story for her own shitty insert's brother and now she's taking the Winchester brothers' last name for her shitty doctor role. Lovely.

“Be quiet and double the dosage,” the guy named Winchester says as suddenly the red alerts come on but he chooses to ignore the alerts, “Project K is underway.”

“How can your ankle heal so quickly? It’s like you were never injured.” He says while placing your boot back on as he then stands up straight.

This is not a normal reaction at all to the fact that Karla-Sue's ankle healed in - what? - less than an hour it seems. And yet Leon's reaction is to be completely low key about it, like it's not something you should probably be looking into or something. All I ask is for ONE, count it, ONE realistic reaction! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?!

“Karla?” he asked as he noticed your eyes held no pupils. “Karla!” he says while gripping your shoulders as he lightly shook you, which seem to throw you off guard…

“I’m glad you’re okay.” Leon says while staring up at you from off the ground.

Seriously? Karla-Sue's eyes go demonic and she flips Leon over onto his back with ease and that's the response? That's it?

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [05] Tumblr_loj1rjZPa61qady71o1_r1_400
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [05] Static

*Hour and a half later: sits down, splattered in blood* Okay, I'm good. I'm gold. Got some of it out of my system. We can continue as if there was no intermission, yes?

“Oh Leon! I’m so sorry.” You quickly apologized as you helped him to his feet while gripping his arm still from when you had thrown him over your shoulder as you were still blushing from embarrassment.

"Blushing from embarrassment" I'd like to believe that most people would be freaked out that something just happened, something violent no less, that was out of their control it seemed. But no, let's just be all twee and bashful instead, it's much cuter than being freaked out, don't 'cha y'know?

He dusts himself off as he grins at you, “That’s okay I was just scared for a sec, you seemed to be lost in thought.”

“Oh yeah I kind of was.”

“You are not at least one bit curious as to how your ankle healed so quickly?” he asked as you shrugged.

“It’s better if I can remember some things before I tell you the full story…is that okay?”

He nods, “As long as you tell me…remember no secrets?”

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [05] Tumblr_ks74ddxW071qzzaiqo1_500

“Yeah,” you nodded “Hey Leon, when did you lose the coat?”

He raises a brow while chuckling to himself, “Back when we were knocked out.”

You know how it would have been a smoother transition to point out that Leon's coat was now missing and has been for quite some time? ... ... ... BY POINTING IT OUT IN THE NARRATIVE DETAILS AS SEEN BY THE CHARACTER/READER WHEN IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED AND WAS NOTICEABLE. As it stands the way it was introduced here it's far too choppy. They go from a serious issue, Karla-Sue's ankle healing supremely quick with no idea as to why this happened and then a moment when Karla-Sue could have easily seriously injured Leon without realizing it before snapping out of it (both of which are brushed aside easily despite how serious they are) to then immediately asking about the goddamn coat. That is not a smooth way to point that out to the audience!

“Oh yeah…”

“Come on.” He says while gripping your hand There's getting to be as much hand-holding in this fanfiction as there was face-touching in Twilight. as the two of you walked up to the house, once there you come across a door for which you have to solve the puzzle for.

“I’m guessing down and left.” You say as Leon nods.

“Down and left it is.” The door unlocks

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [05] 5un4bb

as the two of you walk up some steps and come into a bedroom, it didn’t look out of the ordinary it was pretty much ordinary. You then went up to a dresser where you spotted a key as you instantly take it.

“I found a key.” You say to Leon as he nods.

“I’m going to check outside the room stay here I’ll be right back.”

“Dido.” Is it sad that whenever I see "dido" in this fanfiction my mind immediately thinks "dildo"? Yes? Okay then.... You answer as he exits out of the room you continue looking through the bookshelf not finding anything strange until you then heard shuffling outside of the room followed by a choking sound.

On instinct you knew it was Leon,

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [05] Tumblr_lih4rli4Js1qhdf8so1_400

Fucking really? On "instinct" she knew it was Leon? Really? Just.... all of the fail that is in that statement alone! It flat out speaks for itself!

“Leon!” you shouted while busting through the door and immediately grabbing your knife while stabbing the Big Cheese I love how in this fanfiction we're given almost no detail as to what this 'Big Cheese' i.e. Bitorez Mendez looks like. So I'm going to amuse myself and imagine him as the The Dark Id's cheese-tastic representation of him
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [05] Image26

in the back in order to drop Leon from his death grip. He released him alright but he threw Leon into you as the both of you crashed into a small brown nightstand at the end of the hall, you grunted in pain from having your back smashed into a wooden nightstand and from the weight of Leon’s body crashing upon you practically knocking the wind out of you. <- That is one mother of a run-on sentence, guys! The Big Cheese then grabbed your knife and threw it towards you as it ended up three inches above your head. You gulped in realization as you were so close to death just now. Please, do stop getting my hopes up about that.

You could hear Leon taking deep breaths as he tried to get the air to flow in his lungs once more, “He carries the same blood as us it seems and so do you I assume but nevertheless you two are outsiders, and just remember if you two become unpleasant to our eyes you will face severe consequences.” He says as he enters the room you were just in.

“What? Same blood?” Leon breathes out as you grunt once more trying to give him a hint that he was still on top of you.

“Leon, as much as you may fantasize about this and I assure you that it will never happen, can you please get off now? I need to breathe too ya know.” You say as he turns his head to look back at you as he quickly gets up and helps you up as well.

“Sorry Karla.” As soon as you are on your feet he busts through the room again as you look at where he went through.

“Are you asking for a death sentence Kennedy?!!!!!” you scream as you grabbed your knife and quickly followed him just as a gunshot went off and you found him writhing on the ground with the Big Cheese’s foot crushing his rib cage. “Get off my partner stinky cheese or whoever the hell you are!”

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [05] Original2-3

you say while attempting to swipe at him with the knife only to have his gigantic hand come and swipe you across the face as you land against the wall with you’re shoulder slamming into the wall first.

Just as Leon was about to be flatten three gunshots were heard as you looked to the window to see a woman in a red dress. As soon as they were fired the Big Cheese attempted to grab her as he crashed through the window but before he could get a hold of her she used her grapple to pull herself up.

Who would have thought that an action scene could be so boring to read about? Yet gabby15cancer manages it!

Leon was up on his feet as he looks towards the window, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. “Red dress? Seems familiar…” he thinks to himself as he heard a distant cough.

No! You can't do that! This is from the "reader's" point of view! The reader, thus the character, can't know what Leon's thinking! That's more than just an amateur mistake!

His head turns to you as you struggle to get up since the impact with you’re shoulder had probably bruised it completely.

“Here let me help you.” He offers while gently grabbing you by your arms while helping you to your feet. He then lightly grips your chin as he turns your face to the left to further inspect the now purple bruise on your right cheek where the Stinky cheese Stop trying to be funny. You really don't have the ability in you. had hit you.

“He did a number on you.”

“I kind of figured since my cheek is throbbing in pain as well as my shoulder.” You say as you then cracked your shoulder back in place. “Much better.”

He gave you a confused look, “Didn’t that hurt?”

“You see when you’ve been running four miles in the hills as well as do three hundred push ups on a hot day, you tend to get use to the pain.” You answered as he shrugged.

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [05] S640x480-2

Seriously, three hundred pushups a day? Let's just assume that's her normal training regime, yes? Let's not pretend she didn't just say she did it one hot day, as it's made out to be in the text because of her poor writing skills. If she really did do three hundred push-ups a day she'd more than likely have some muscle about her and if we can assume that's only part of her training regime than she should not look like a beautiful, cute woman by most of society's standard's today. She'd probably look more like a body builder.

And let's assume she really does think that three hundred push ups a day is the normal training regime for military men and women. It's not. Yes, there are physical training days but they don't do this everyday. They are expected to keep in shape and a quick search can give you a chart as to how many sit-ups, pull-ups, and how long the mile(s) run should take you when elisted. It's no where near three-hundred, I can tell you that much. Meaning gabby15cancer is showing more of her ignorance on the matter of military workings or, more likely, she's just trying to make Karla into more of a bad ass mother fucker and it's not working.

“I guess if you say so.”

“Exactly Kennedy, exactly.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sweet sound of a wonderful chainsaw. Hell no it’s not sweet or wonderful! Hearing a chainsaw being revved up you couldn’t help but groan in agony. The two of you had exited the house only to be greeted by more Ganados and a chainsaw guy.

“Karla take care of the Ganados I’ll handle the chainsaw guy.” Leon says while loading up his TMP.

You couldn’t help but scoff at him, “You think you’re so tough don’t you?” Never mind the fact that the last time you rain into Dr. Salvadore you ran like a coward and left him for Leon to handle. you say as he huffs about it as the chainsaw guy comes running up to you both. You however slip past him to deal with the Ganados.

¡“Es la muchacha! ¡Consígala!” one of them screams while pointing at you.

“Tontos pobres…” you mutter in your second native tongue as you take out your handguns instead and begin to shoot them one by one…the last one fell to the floor as you suddenly heard a grunt. Turning back you see Leon reloading his TMP, but out of frustration or fear he was having a hard time replacing the ammo clip. You gasped as the chainsaw guy got up from off the floor and begin making his way towards Leon as he held the chainsaw to his left.

“Leon!!” you screamed as he looked up at you and saw you running towards him but there was no way you would make it there in time, because the chainsaw was being brought down upon him…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His eyes were closed Did we just have a sudden point of view shift? Why? And what does that achieve? and yet he wondered why he wasn’t feeling incredible pain the chainsaw was inches away from him as he looked up in time to see Karla running towards him he was sure he was as good as dead. He then opened his eyes as he saw the chainsaw guy, the chainsaw guy too was confused as to why his chainsaw was not cutting through Leon. Leon now knew why he wasn’t dead. There was an unseen force separating him from his would have been murderer he was sure it was some kind of force field, but then his blue-grey eyes drifted to where Karla was and then his eyes went wide as his fingers dropped the TMP. For what he saw which was once her warm, sarcastic hazel eyes were now as wide as his, since her pupils took on a rich red color as the outside of the pupils which were her hazel eyes served as the outer lining. Karla was controlling the force field; she was the reason why he was still alive…

Wha...? Seriously?! Psychic fucking force fields?! THAT IS THE MOST BULLSHIT FUCKING COP-OUT EVER!

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [05] 00023s9t

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The woman in the red dress was watching the event as her superior a man named Albert Wesker was watching from Umbrella’s satellite transmissions.

“So this is the Project K Winchester was talking about.” Wesker said as the woman heard him from her earpiece.

“It seems so…” she responds while watching Leon’s reaction. “Poor Leon I wonder if he’s still suffering from shock.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [05] 0001k2aw
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [05]
Page 1 of 1