AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [19] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [19] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [19] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [19] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [19] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [19] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [19] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [19] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [19] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [19] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [19] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [19] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [19]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [19] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [19] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [19]   Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [19] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:34 pm

~Project K~ {Leon S. Kennedy} Pt.19 Captured

“So who is this Whisker really?”

“Whisker?” Leon asked himself before finally getting it. “Oh you mean Wesker.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [19] Picard-facepalm-o-1

“Yeah what you said.”

Leon nodded to himself as the two of you had stopped to reload your weapons just in case.

Since when is it necessary to stop entire forward motion just to reload the firearm? Oh, wait, Karla's brain must be too small to multi-task, nevermind.

“He’s the bad guy. From what I’ve heard he was the Captain of S.T.A.R.S Alpha team before he betrayed them.”

Great, an exposition dump. I hate these. They're always so boring. I think there's only been a handful of professional writers who've managed to make an interesting exposition dump.

Also, "He's the bad guy", really? That's the best descriptive line you could give to start this out? It sounds like a kid's talking about him not Leon!

“Oh.” You nodded before beginning to ask another question. “So do you know a woman named Jill Valentine? Was she part of S.T.A.R.S too?”

“No darling I can’t say that I know her, or if she was part of S.T.A.R.S. who is she by the way?”

So now we've progressed from "sweetheart" to "darling"? This is so sickeningly sweet it's rotting my teeth.

“That’s why I asked you; all I know is that she saved me from that Nemesis. That and she gave me a watch for the countdown of the destruction of Raccoon City.”

“No wonder you were so anxious to get us out of there on time.” He mused.

So, wait, at some point in time Karla had been anxious to get them all out of Raccoon City due to knowing the time that the missile would launch but didn't bother to tell anyone else she knew the time limit? Much less the fact that Jill didn't know the exact time herself, canonically in Resident Evil 3 she received a nifty device that showed how far away the missile was not how much time was left until it hit.

“Now back to Whisker.”

“Wesker.”

Oh, God, I sense this becoming an ongoing "joke." An ongoing joke that isn't funny, mind you.

“Yeah him, why did you assume Ada-” you grimaced at the name, “was working with him?”

“Because it’s true sweetheart, he wants something that’s why she’s here.”

“Las Plagas?”

“Possibly, or he’s probably keeping taps on you.” Leon gripped the gun handle tightly with much more force than possible.

“Oh.” You say while emphasizing the ‘oh’ part. “He wants me right? because of the T-Plasma?”

One, you only wish he wanted you and two, T-PLASMA SHOULDN'T EXIST. That is the stupidest fucking "virus" idea I've read yet and I've read a lot of Resident Evil fanfiction!

“Yeah.” He admitted. “But he’s not going to get you, over my dead body.”

“Careful. He might arrange that and I can’t bear to lose you.” You admitted while blushing a rich deep scarlet.

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [19] 000by4fp

Leon noticed and smiled while caressing your cheek with his free hand, “Same here. You mean more to me than you know.”

“We barely met and you’re saying that.”

You see that?! She just ADMITTED they practically just "met" and don't know anything about each other! This is supposed to be a romance, right? Well, while some romances can happen fast it's often a whirlwind romance in that aspect and they typically don't last long. Meaning logically this pair would probably encounter a lot of arguments and problems later on down the road - but because this is a Sue-fic that isn't going to happen, not in the way it should realistically.

“Its love at first sight, and the first time counted when I first met you at Raccoon City.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [19] 000fh1t4

“Oh yeah I forgot.”

He smiled warmly towards you before letting his hand drop and began to walk down the tunnel with you following close behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’ll try to lure the Nemesis away from you okay?!”

Try? Nemesis should, by all rights, be chasing after Jill in the first place over Karla. He was programmed to go after S.T.A.R.S. members.

Jill yelled before waving and running off leaving Karla standing there waving back.

“Goodbye Jill!”

Karla grinned before heading into the police station. As soon as she entered she got a bad chill from this place, she hoped she could find this Claire in time. So she walked into the middle of the hall and entered the door farthest from the entrance. She saw piles of paper strewn across the floor some smeared with blood, chairs were not spared either.

She smiled again when she saw a small banner ‘Welcome Leon’ but soon her smile turned into a frown. Today would have been his first day. She eventually came across Zachary’s desk which was beside Leon’s she found some bullets and other papers that seemed important. She then picked up a broken frame of her and her brother at his birthday party; she hoped he was all right.

Then suddenly she heard a door slam open before closing again looking up she cocked her gun at the door down from where she stood. There with her back towards Karla was a brunette haired woman dressed in biker gear although different in many ways,

So first it's biker gear and now it's not? Make up your mind! Or better yet DESCRIBE!

while donning a shotgun in hand. The woman then turned to Karla while looking uneasily at her gun.

“Please…” Brunette spoke calmly, “I don’t mean harm.”

"I don't mean harm?" What is she? An alien?

Karla nodded while lowering her gun and raising a brow at the woman, “Claire Redfield?”

Claire raised a brow back, “Do I know you?”

Karla hesitated, “Karla Smith. Leon said I would be able to find you and hopefully stick around till he comes back. I’m another survivor.”

Is anyone else bothered by the fact that before the flashbacks came around Karla had stated that she and Leon never knew each other by name and yet in the flashbacks that's obviously not the case? Because no, I didn't forget that.

Claire’s expression altered as she nodded enthusiastically, “That’s good, just got through killing some zombies back there. So it’s good that we stick with each other.”

Karla nodded agreeing. “Where do we go?”

“Let’s explore the second floor a little.”

So, Karla has a watch that says the whole city's going to be blown to nothing but ashes and nuclear waste in but a few short hours and instead of telling Claire this vital piece of information she decides to let Claire take the lead and have them kill MORE time that could be used rounding everyone up and finding an escape route? Great. Awesome. I hope you all die painfully for this batch of stupidity.

Time left till destruction of Raccoon City 5:59:42

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I don’t believe this…I’m out of ammo!”

It only took forever which is a goddamn miracle if you take into account just how many enemies they've taken out thus far and yet no mention of the knives being used on any of them besides the Novistador that tried to steal Karla-Sue.

you growled while Leon took care of the other Ganados in the underground mining structure.

“In my front pocket are boxes of shotgun shells get em’ sweetheart.” He grunted while shooting a Ganado in the shins.

“You would like that wouldn’t you?”

He slammed a clip into his TMP before smirking, “If I could I would retort with a comeback just as perverted but I’m kind of busy at the moment. So just get it will you?”

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [19] STFU

“Yeah, yeah.”

You reached into his front pocket and pulled out two boxes of shotgun shells before retracting your hand just as Leon pushed you away. You were about to say something but you noticed a scythe sticking out of the wall where you had stood in front of.

Like the Ashley Abuse counter I'm kind of regretting not making a Manhandling count considering all the times she's dragged, pulled, and pushed around to stay uninjured.

“Thanks.” You muttered as you loaded your shotgun with more shells.

“No problem.”

After finishing off the Ganados and two-count them two chainsaw guys you made it to a room where you were almost smashed to death by the spiked ceiling SPIKY MASHY PLATE! once again before going to the mining carts.

“Yay we’re going for a ride!”

“I bet you though that there will be more of them.”

“Aw, we’re going for a ride.” You mumbled while jumping in the back cart as Leon did the same. He then shot at the control which made the carts go forward.

“Leon I’m so going to let you have it if any Ganados do appear.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [19] 2n74l07jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ow!”

“I told you I was going to let you have it.” You growled while shooting a Ganado woman.

Trying to keep your balance in this little joy ride it was surely difficult. You kept bumping into Leon from time to time that and you tried desperately to prevent yourself from falling over.

Of course you won't fall because that would just give me immeasurable joy.

“How was I suppose to know that they would show up?” he smirked while reloading

Why is he smirking about this? The real Leon would not be smirking about a hoard of enemies showing up to brutally murder him.

“Very funny Kennedy.” You mumbled while repeatedly shooting a chainsaw Ganado in the head. Finally he fell over dead.

How is it that something with such minimalist description ends up dragging on and on and on?

Unbeknownst to you both the cart ride was nearing its end and all that was left in the carts were two chainsaw guys.

“Damn, it’s a dead end up ahead!” Leon said to you as you turned to him with wide eyes.

“What?!”

“We’re gonna have to jump before we crash to our deaths.”

“Jump?! Are you insane?!”

“One-”

“Leon!”

“Two-”

“W-wait a min-”

“Three.”

He grabs your hand as you closed your eyes while jumping out and hooking his hand onto the ledge while the chainsaw guys fell to they’re deaths.

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [19] 000by4fp

“You okay sweetheart?”

You re-open your eyes to see yourself hanging from Leon’s grasp. “I think I’m gonna be sick.”

I've felt that way through this whole quagmire of a fic!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upon entering the large tower you heard clapping as you two looked ahead to see Salazar and his left hand standing there.

Because of the poor writing skills this is what I imagined;
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [19] IMG
Side note: First one who can find the massive error in that drawing gets a cookie.

“So nice of you to join us Mr. and Mrs. Scott Kennedy.”

“Did you just say I was his wife?!”

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [19] Doctorwho

He completely ignored you as Leon responded to Salazar, “You again?”

“The sacrifice is about to begin and the tower will endow the girl with magnificent power. She will join us, become one of us.” He said while smirking over at you two.

I just realized something... Did she just really skip the giant Salazar statue chasing Leon? I mean, I know that was monumentally stupid as is but that's not typically something one just omits!

“This is no ritual, its terrorism.” Leon stated.

“Isn’t that a popular word these days…not to worry, we’ve prepared a special ritual for you and your Mrs.”

“I’m not his wife you short ugly poor excuse for a leprechaun!” you shouted at him as he glowered at you once more.

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [19] 2n74l07jpg

I don't know where in her head the writer thought this pretending-Karla-is-Leon's-wife thing would be funny but it's anything but.

“I’ve had enough of you Ms. Leanne! I will deal with you myself!” he shouted back and suddenly without warning three Illuminados come out of no where and grab a hold of you while dragging you up the tower.

“Hey!” you screamed.

“Karla!” Leon shouted after you as you began to disappear from sight.

“Leon!” was all you said before your captors knocked you out completely.

“No!” he growled beginning to run after you but was stopped by Salazar.

“Don’t worry Mr. Scott, I’ll make her into a proper woman.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [19] 1280024523084

Oh God, please tell me I don't need to censor out any part that involves Salazar thrusting his pale white ass!

Salazar said while lifting his hands to begin laughing menacingly.

“You sick bastard.” Leon growled while unsheathing his knife and throwing it, in the process the knife connected with Salazar’s hand only to be pinned to the wall behind him.

Salazar whimpered.

“Tch.”

Salazar’s goon removed the knife from his hand and threw it towards Leon, just in time he ducked out of the way while Salazar made his escape into the elevator.

“Stop!”

“You’ll never see the girl or your woman ever again…DIE MR. KENNEDY!” were his final words before he departed leaving Leon there to handle the enemies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Sorry ‘bout that, when I saw the uniform I though you were another zombie.”

“Who are you?”

“Ada Wong.” The Asian woman said to Leon.

“And what are you doing here?” he demanded of her.

“I’m looking for some guy name Ben; he’s one of those reporter types looking for a scoop. I heard he was locked up in a cell here so I’ve been trying to look for him.”

Leon stared at her suspiciously.

“Look if we work together, we can move this thing.” She said pointing to a large shelf. “Give me a hand will you?”

He hesitated at first but then he and Ada managed to move the shelf revealing a passage way.

As soon as they went through the door she ran off leaving him behind.

“Ada wait!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Bad time to be thinking of her now.” Leon muttered while coming from behind the wall to shoot at the Illuminado with the crossbow. “Gotta rescue Ashley and Karla…and fast.”

What purpose did that particular flashback serve? If you wanted to try the love triangle with Ada trying for Leon's affections the best flashback probably would have been the one WHERE THEY KISSED YOU JACKHAT!
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [19]
Page 1 of 1