AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [20] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [20] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [20] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [20] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [20] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [20] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [20] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [20] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [20] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [20] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [20] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [20] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [20]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [20] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [20] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [20]   Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [20] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:23 pm

~Project K~ {Leon S. Kennedy} Pt.20 They don't love you like I love you

That title.... It's so stupid it hurts.

Dodging the barrels Leon ran up all the way as he climbed onto a lift.

I've literally just played through this section and I'm still entirely confused as to what's going on. Ran all the way up WHAT?

He kept shooting all the Illuminados off of the lift as more quickly came to replace the fallen. He shook his head in frustration as he heard the annoying click of his shotgun, he was going to reach for more in his pocket but he quickly remembered he had let Karla have the last.

“Why did you have to open your trap?” he growled in frustration as he brought out his TMP and began to shoot them once more.

The fact that Leon is expressing aggravation, not over the fact that Karla had to dip into his ammunition supply to be useful (Whatever happened to those Sue-per powers? Or that handy-dandy knife?), but over the fact that HE spoke up and OFFERED it to her irritates me greatly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was panting by the time he walked up the stairs as he wiped off the sweat and looked on ahead, right there waiting in his rightful place was the Merchant as always.

How would you know that's his "rightful place?" Maybe he just stopped for a rest himself, you know.

Leon walked up to him and before he could ask for ammo the Merchant cut him off.

“Lady Stranger is in that room.” he pointed a pale finger to Leon’s right.

Now even the Merchant cares about Karla's well-being?!
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [20] Originalkj

“Now, what are ya buyin’?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leon wasted no time in running in but he came to a sudden halt once spotting Salazar.

“Ah you just missed her, the ritual is over she left with my men to an island.” Salazar said upon seeing Leon.

“What?!”

“I think its time I pay my due respects towards your stubbornness,” he said as suddenly the disgusting thing behind Salazar started to wrap its tentacles around him. “Welcome Mr. Kennedy.”

“Where’s Karla?!”

I get the feeling Ashley's been completely forgotten about at this point.

Leon shouted but Salazar paid no attention as he and his goon disappeared inside the thing.

"Inside the thing?"
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [20] Original

Suddenly Salazar and the monster were one and the battle was starting.

Absolutely no description as to what this creature looks like? None at all? I don't want to live on this planet anymore....

“Monsters…guess when this is over there will be one less to worry about.”

Leon dodged the attacks from the monster as he shot at its weak point which was the eye, he continued the routine and soon enough Salazar appeared more deformed than ever.

That’s when he took the opportunity to destroy him once and for all, Leon brought out the rocket launcher and as soon as he had a clear shot he fired away…

WHEN DID HE GET THE ROCKET LAUNCHER?!

Salazar was finally destroyed…but where was-

A tentacle was hanging onto something covered in the goop until finally it threw it down to where Leon was…he ran and slid on his knees as he caught the thing in his arms. Looking down as he placed it on the ground in front of him Leon saw it was Karla drenched in the slime.

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [20] 131123446683

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You opened your eyes as you felt yourself being caught from falling in the air. Looking up you saw Leon wiping the slime off your face as sat up abruptly…too abruptly. You held your head in your hand as Leon supported you.

“Careful now…how do you feel?” he asked while smiling.

“Like a newborn…what the hell is this stuff?”

He shrugged and suddenly you felt the top of your head to notice that…your cap was gone…forever.

“Oh no! My cap! it’s gone!” you shouted while moaning out loud. “I loved that cap.” You said through clenched teeth.

Leon rolled his eyes before hugging you tightly. “At least you’re safe now.”

You nodded against his neck while rubbing your hands off of his shirt. “I need some something to clean myself off with.” You murmured in his ear.

He smirked to himself, “I can help you with that.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [20] Donotwantglamor

“Oh!”

“What’s wrong?” he let go to look at you as you patted your pockets. Soon after you produced the wanted item and gave a sigh of relief seeing it there in your palm.

“The headdress?” he asked as you looked up at him.

“This is worth more to me than any old cap…I can get another but this-,” you said gesturing down to it. “is irreplaceable…because you gave it to me.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [20] 789

He smiled before kissing your forehead, “Let’s get out of here.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry, rockers. My brain, it... it just kind of broke up there and I could only coherently respond via pony .gifs. Hopefully now we can get back on track after that little scene break!

After cleaning up you two headed outside and proceeded downwards into the underground canal. On the way there was the Merchant once again and he seemed glad that you were safe.

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [20] 0001k2aw

Going deeper Leon went ahead gun drawn as he went around the corner followed by you…there waiting inside the speed boat was none other than Ada Wong. She smiled at Leon before sparing you a glance, “Need a ride handsome?” she asked obviously addressing Leon.

You rolled your eyes at her before stretching. Such amazing filler detail, don't you think?

“Hnh, ok.” He said unsurely before motioning for you to get in.

“Yeah I know.” You said before climbing in the back as he sat in the front…with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upon nearing the island you catch Leon stealing a couple of glances at Ada from time to time…it made you jealous but you knew he only wanted answers…right.

You only wish. In reality he not-so-secretly wants to get into Ada's panties.

She on the other hand wasn’t planning on giving in and to avoid answering questions she swerved the boat as it hit the side of the rock…you’ve reached the island.

They weren't even talking so why would Ada swerve the boat to avoid answering questions?

She stepped on the seat while using her grapple giving Leon a front seat view to look at her bare leg in the open slit of the red dress she was wearing. “Got some business to take care of…see you around.” She said before stepping on the wheel making the boat almost crash again before pulling herself up. Luckily Leon had grabbed hold of the wheel before it crashed again.

“Women.” He sighed collapsing on the seat.

You cleared your throat to make yourself be known; he turned around to look at you. “When did you get here?”

“Oh you got jokes now huh Kennedy? Well I got one for you!” you growled before placing your left hand on your right bicep and at the same time you made a fist with your right hand before swinging your arm in the air. (It means up yours if you don’t get the action.)

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [20] 00023s9t

Just imagine, guys, this is what Karla acts like when she's jealous when they're (presumably) dating. Can you imagine just how much her actions would escalate over time and into marriage - if they did get married? That is some terrifying shit, people.

He chuckled before stepping out of the boat and at the same time he extended a hand out. You on the other hand huffed while brushing your hair back behind your shoulders. “If you didn’t catch my drift before I said up yours.”

“I was kidding Karly come on.”

“Don’t be calling me pet names foo.”

This is seriously getting annoying. Even the most jealous of people doesn't act this petty when they're adults and if they do they're often dumped on the spot for being petty and immature.

“Karla.” He said warningly.

“Leon.” You mimicked before stepping out of the boat not wanting his help. “Go after Ada if you want, I’ll get Ashley back myself.” You grumbled before walking up ahead leaving a very confused Leon to say the least.

Pfft! Yeah, you'll "get Ashley back" alright. Considering you're the one who was actively threatening and insulting her you'll have to excuse me if I don't believe your spoken intentions.

A call comes in on Leon’s communicator thinking it was finally Hunnigan he answered it. “Hunnigan?”

“Wrong, Zachary, what did you do to make my sister upset?”

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [20] 00093zdt

Seriously, can we just shut the fuck up about this stupid go-nowhere conflict already?!

Leon sighed upon seeing Zachary’s serious expression shown on the screen.

“It’s Ada.”

Zachary’s eyebrows furrowed, “The Asian woman who died by falling off the rail? She’s alive?”

“Yeah I was surprised myself.”

“Why is she mad about Ada…unless…she likes you?!”

Leon gave an expression as to answering his question or more of ‘duh’. “I like her too, but…” he trailed off not quite knowing how to explain.

“Oh hell no! Don’t be putting her through no love triangle!”

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [20] 0001k2aw

“I’m trying not to…I do like Karla more than both you and her know…more like love at first sight but I can’t help it Zack, Ada brings back unwanted memories.” He confessed as Zachary sighed while shaking his head.

“Be careful Leon, you better know who you love before you break her heart.”

“And what is that suppose to mean?” Leon demanded angrily.

“I mean if she comes back depressed… you’re mine…over and out.”

This is monumentally fucking stupid. And the fun part? It gets worse from here on out. I don't remember what happens other than a select scene involving Chris in later installments and a love triangle coming out of it but I do remember it gets worse. Not to mention the fact that Ashley's plight has taken a completely back seat to this unrealistic drama. Whatever happened to her safety being top priority?

“Zach-” the connection was lost and Leon cursed about to put his communicator back until it receives another beep. “Zachary listen-”

“Zachary?...more like you’re nemesis Mr. Kennedy.” Saddler’s rasped voice comes on as Leon glowers at the screen.

God, it certainly took these assholes long enough to hack into Zachary's comm-line.

“I hate to break it out to you but Salazar’s dead.” He spoke smoothly never dropping his glare.

“Yes it seems that way.” He said nonchalantly.

“Saddler why don’t you give up and let Ashley go home?” Leon did not have time for him…he had to catch up with you.

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [20] 131090131934

Karla this and Karla that, Karla, Karla, Karla, Karla, KARLA! Everything is all about KARLA and it's SICKENING!

“Perhaps you are delusional with overconfidence, just because you killed my small-time subordinate.”

“Saddler you’re small-time.” He swore he heard a scoff somewhere in the distance.

Saddler laughed, “Writhe in the small cage of torment my friend… watch out for your lady…and I don’t mean Miss Graham.” Was all he said before breaking the connection.

Leon heard another scoff and finally he rounded the corner to see you leaned up against the rock quietly singing:

“Wait! They don’t love you like I love you;
Wait! They don’t love you like I love you;
Ma-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-aps…”
(Maps-Yeah Yeah Yeahs)

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [20] 00063ftk

You finished as he smiled lightly, “Was that for me?”

You shrugged, “What do you think?”

“I think it was.” he said pinning his palms on either side of your head before leaning in to kiss you passionately on the lips.

I swear to God if I made a drinking game out of this fic we'd all be plastered and in the hospital for failing livers.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [20]
Page 1 of 1