AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [21] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [21] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [21] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [21] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [21] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [21] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [21] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [21] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [21] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [21] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [21] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [21] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [21]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [21] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [21] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [21]   Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [21] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:32 pm

~Project K~ {Leon S. Kennedy} Pt.21 Militia, Regenerators, and J.J. oh my!

“HELP!!!”

“Goddamn she’s loud.” You mumbled as you and Leon were crouched behind some boxes looking as Ashley was being carried inside somewhere.

Okay, seriously, this Ashley Abuse is past the point of ridiculousness. Would it kill a Suethor to just shut the fuck up about their opinion of certain characters while we're reading the fic? Just once? That's all I ask!

The island where you two had landed was filled with the Ganados only they weren’t the villagers or the cult members…so you had decided to name them the “Militia” or army Ganados.

So, this entire time, instead of finding out the actual names of the creatures and opponents through documents and what-not, Karla's just been naming them their actual names?
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [21] Tumblr_l820gkMN6Q1qcs2rc

“Feel at home Karla?” Leon mused as you rolled your eyes.

“You love to tease me don’t you?”

“Well there dressed like…you…sort of.”

“Very funny…wait a minute…maybe I could recruit them and make them part of my small army! Yeah! They would have to listen to me I’m a Sergeant Major!”

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [21] Caps-lock-fury
FUCK YOU AND YOUR SERGEANT MAJOR RANK! YOU DON'T DESERVE IT AND YOU'VE PROVEN IT TIME AND TIME AGAIN! YOU'RE AN IMMATURE, WHINY, JEALOUS LITTLE BRAT WHO WANTS EVERYTHING HER WAY! YOU CAN'T KEEP PERSONAL FEELINGS OUT OF YOUR WORK AS SEEN WHEN YOU TAKE THE TIME TO ACTIVELY THREATEN AND HARASS ASHLEY BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE HER! YOU'VE BITCHED ABOUT THE RAIN! YOU'VE BITCHED ABOUT ASHLEY! YOU'VE BITCHED ABOUT THE VILLAGERS! YOU'VE BITCHED ABOUT HAVING TO GET DIRTY IN SEWER WATER! NOTHING YOU DO HAS PROVEN TO ANYONE THAT YOU ARE WORTHY OF BEING A SERGEANT MAJOR! NOTHING! NADA! NOT A SINGLE THING! IN FACT THE ONLY REASON YOU TRIUMPH IN ANYTHING IS BECAUSE THE CAST OF CANON CHARACTERS HAVE BEEN REDUCED TO THE INTELLIGENCE LEVEL OF LEMMINGS!

Leon shook his head while slamming a mag into his handgun, “Let’s go dellusional one."

While I'm sure that was intended to be a "cute and witty" joke to prod at Karla-Sue I'm taking it at face value. Canon Leon is breaking through to show his true colors in one brief, glorious moment!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Who the hell is that?!” you screamed as you saw a large man with a minigun blocking your path.

“I don’t know…Karla! Duck!” Leon shouted as he pulled you out of the way of the rapid gunfire.

She even has to be told to duck under machinegun fire. How is she not dead yet?

“I rather deal with Dr. Salvador than J.J.”

“J.J?” Leon asked confused.

“I named him myself.” You say proudly as he shook his head.

“Stop naming everything we come across.”

“Look at Snowy; HE helped you.” You say while pointing at his chest.

Aren't they under fire? So why are they chatting away like this?

He smirked while taking out a grenade and throwing behind you guys just as J.J was nearing. BOOM.

“Bye J.J.” you say pretending to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~

“Oh, now, how did you get here?!”

“Hello Lady Stranger.”

“Karla.” Leon moaned in frustration.

“Ok, ok. Um…let me have…the Broken Butterfly.”

At least I know what the fuck she's getting this time. Dear God....

“He, he, he thank you.”

“Sure, sure.”

You bought the necessary items

It's like she heard me! The instant I praise her for doing something she does a Heel Face Turn and says "FUCK YOU NO"!

before continuing down the path to your right, dodging the flaming arrows once more from the Militia. You shot them as Leon ran ahead with you following close behind; you then came upon a door Leon nodded to you while aiming his weapon at eye level. You pressed your back up against the wall before placing a hand on the door handle and turning it open before Leon ran in to check out the place as you went in after him.

“Everything looks fine.”

“For now, let’s go sweetheart.”

Who the hell just said what?

You followed him down the corridor eventually going through another door.

Project K: The fic where time comes to die!

Just then you heard what sounded like gurgling and turning to your left you say one of the Militia going to attack you with an electricity rod,

Since when do they gurgle as a means of normal sounds? I know they snarl and shout but never have I heard one gurgle as it comes at me.

only to have it shot in the face by Leon.

“Thanks.”

You know what, I'm a bothered by something.... In the game enemies like J.J. and Dr. Salvador do take more to take out but oftentimes the lesser Ganado enemies take 3-7 shots on average as well. But in this fic she's kept only half of that true. Why would a J.J. or a Dr. Salvador, in reality take more than one headshot to take out while the rest of her Ganado-enemies can be felled with one? This is a bad writing method when one tries to attach game mechanics into one's fanfiction.

He nodded and you two continued onward into what seemed like a kitchen Leon began walking towards the door way and you were barely passing a standing oven…when suddenly something bursts out and tackles you to the ground. It was hard to kick that thing off since it was on fire, but you managed to break its’ neck.

It's Oven Man! Oven Man, you are a glorious Ganado who is serving a noble cause; the attack of Karla-Sue!

“Karla! You okay?!” Leon shouted while pulling the militia off of you.

“Besides second degree burns…I’m alright.” You say as he lifts you up by your waist he steadies you as you blush from embarrassment.

Let's give a round of applause for Oven Man, folks! We know not why he was in the oven to begin with but anything that injures the Sue is a-okay in my book!

“Thank you.” You say half-heartedly as he nods while letting of you and entering the doorway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Mom!” Zachary screams as Bethany smacks a zombie upside its head with a crow bar.

Oh, son of a Christ, I thought we were done with the stupid flashbacks!

“Hi honey, where’s your sister?”

Your son just brained a zombie in front of you hard enough to kill it and your first instinct is for a very calm, rational "Hi honey, where's your sister?" Fucking, really? This is the type of thing a mother says when you come home from school without your little sister or something!

“With a fellow survivor, listen we have to-”

“You left your baby sister by herself with a stranger?!” Bethany was furious now as she lightly hit him over the head.[/i]

Wha...? So, she's perfectly okay with the thought of not knowing where her little girl is in the zombie infested city but the instant she learns she's with someone else who's living she flips her shit? The fuck?

“Ow! Ma! The survivor is a cop, he’s cool okay? Chill.”

She sighed giving in, “Fine where are we going?”

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [21] Ilen45

“Raccoon City police station, Karla will be there promise.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Sherry!”

“Claire!”

A blonde haired girl ran up to Claire while embracing her in a hug.

“We have to go down into a lab Karla,” Claire said while turning to the confused girl who was her age. “There will be escape transportation there.”

When did Claire learn this and how was it without Karla's knowledge? Did they split up at some point that we didn't get to see? Or did she just learn it through osmosis through Sherry? And how would Sherry know that?

“What about Leon?”

“I’ll let him know
through osmosis!.”

“But my mother and brother! They still need to meet us here!”

“Tell you what, you and Sherry go down to the lab and wait for me there, I’ll wait here for you family.”

Karla nodded, “Okay, you sure?”

“I promise.”

Karla grabbed Sherry’s hand

And there we have more hand grabbing. Great. Even little children can't escape it in this fic.

and the two of them ran to where Claire had instructed them to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Project K.” You snapped your head up as Leon turned to look at you. “Project K, you never did tell me what Saddler meant by that.”

Why is this relevant to anything happening now? Unless I get an answer for that I don't care about it.

You scratched the back of your neck before answering, “It was what Umbrella had named me, after they injected the T-Plasma into me.”

And already this is breaking her own canon!
Quote :
He was outraged when one day he found out that Umbrella took Karla and infected her with some type of virus, he knew about it but never told her the truth.
-Oscar Smith's information, Chapter 1

Which means by all rights she should know none of this. She was very little when this happened and probably wouldn't have the ability to recall any large phrases or words that any of the scientists may have said around her. Much less why would she even know any of this? Scientists of Umbrella's caliber wouldn't be the types to tell their subjects what they're doing to them much less a ten-year-old child-subject. If they did it would probably be along the lines of "We're going to give you something to make you all better, okay?" and even that's pushing the envelope.

“Sorry.” Leon says while placing a hand on your shoulder.

“S’ okay, it’s nothing to me now.”

Than why do we keep hearing about it?!

You say smiling as he smiled back, but as soon as your smile was there it was gone when you had a question for him. “Why isn’t Ada dead? Shouldn’t she be? That’s what you told me.”

It's only been a few chapters and I'm tired of this Ada-jealousy. ENOUGH WITH IT.

His hand dropped and he shrugged before continuing to walk ahead. You on the other hand were pissed off that he decided to avoid the question so…

“Ow! Karla take down this force field!” he shouted as he began to rub his nose while looking back at you.

“Answer my question and I will.” You growled.

And now we've been privy to Karla's jealousy again. This time she's using her Sue-per powers to get her way, never mind the fact that in earlier chapters she was bitching about the headaches she gets when she uses them. Apparently she's all rearing to use them and will at any moment's notice so long as it gets her what she wants. Selfish bitch.

He sighed, “Ada, was shot by Annette and she was thrown over the rail, I held onto her hand for as long as I could but…she let go…that’s all I remember.” He hissed while turning away from you again.

“I’m sorry.”

Like hell you are. You got your way and you could care less now that you have. You're just saying that to make it seem like you do and yet you're not going to show any sort of remorse over making Leon recall that against his will.

“Take the force field down.” He said again as you had no choice but to comply.

You two made you way down the steps and after killing the Militia there you went through the green door after hearing what sounded like Ashley’s cries. Running thinking it was her you found only security monitors,

I thought you hated Ashley and the last handful of times she's been missing you weren't in any rush to get to her, so why are you now, hmm?

and in one of them was Ashley banging on the door. One of the Militia

They may be a militia-type Ganado but he's still a Ganado. It's just a sub-type: Villager, Zealot and Militia. The name doesn't just change from "Ganado" to "Militia".

threw her down to the ground and suddenly as of knowing it was being watched by you two, it looked up and told the other one to shut off the camera.

“Hnh amateurs, don’t worry Ashley we’re coming for ya, just hang on.” Leon murmured as he glanced at you only to see you talking with Zachary. ‘I shouldn’t be so harsh on her.’

Oh, yes, you should Leon! You should be as harsh to her as she is to Ashley and then some!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Did I mention that I hate hospitals?”

Did I mention that I hate you? .... .... .... Yeah, that was immature. At this point, no, I don't care.

you said quietly as Leon looked at you while still walking.

“Why do you hate hospitals?”

“Oscar told me one time when I was nine that we were going to go get ice cream but instead he tricked me and before I knew it we were at a hospital…and I got five shots that day.” You say sniffing as you held your left arm.

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [21] FluttershyBoohoohoo

Leon chuckled as you two went through double doors and eventually in a room with an operating room to the right. Going up to the glass you placed your palms on it and looked in only seeing a mutated body on top of a table in the small incubating room.

Leon was working on gaining access to the operating room as you both heard the small chime indicating you were able to go through. The both of you entered upon seeing a mutated creature on the table to your right, Leon had already bent down to grab a key card as you had grabbed the documents and began reading it…you then noticed it was one of Luis’s documents. Thinking of Luis you sighed sadly while reading the small paragraph;

Fuck you, no. You haven't once recalled Luis up until now. You have no right to pretend you give a damn about his death now especially since you wasted no time snaking a kiss and a hug from Leon before his corpse had even cooled!

one name got your attention…Regenerators. You hoped to god you wouldn’t have to run into one of these disgusting creatures.

“Let’s get of here.” He said as you nodded and just when you two were about to exit you both heard a crash coming from outside the room. Leon paused as you had grabbed your shotgun. Then you heard another noise, it sounded like heavy breathing and just as you two were about to investigate, it came into the room…a Militia? Zachary? No, it was a-

“Regenerator.” You gasped.

*sighs* As much as I hate to, she actually referenced in the narrative that she saw the name of the creature - I have to give a point for it. One of the few.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [21]
Page 1 of 1