AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [17] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [17] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [17] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [17] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [17] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [17] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [17] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [17] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [17] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [17] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [17] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [17] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [17]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [17] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [17] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [17]   Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [17] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:05 pm

Before I kick start this off I'm going to point out that I'm not on my usual computer, I'm on my Macbook which has autocorrect on it. So, if you spot any strange typos on my end it's probably because autocorrect corrected something that wasn't what I was trying to say.

Resident Evil: Russian Territories {Leon S. Kennedy} Pt.18 Reunited

If none of you expected me to pull that video up for that you haven't been paying attention.

Love is whatever you can still betray ... Betrayal can only happen if you love...hopefully she will understand why Leon had to do it.

Wow. How romantic, don't you think? "Love is only love if you can betray someone in the process!

“Aw, poor you. You’re vulnerable to gunshot vounds now.” spoke Nakasha coldly as Chris glared up at her.

Saying "now" seems to imply that Karla had been impervious to gunshout wounds before to which we know she's not considering we had that scene earlier when she got a bullet lodged in her arm.

He was by Karla’s side in an instant; as she was swaying back he had managed to catch her in his arms and set her gently down on the floor.

Where the fuck was she hit? She's acting like she's dying or something and can't do shit for herself. Granted, she does that off and on throughout the series but it's especially bullshit here considering the concoction Wesker and Excella (side note: WHY AREN'T THEY DEAD LIKE THEY'RE CANONICALLY SUPPOSED TO BE?! I wouldn't mind so much if I had a goddamn REASON!) gave her.

With that said she turned and left through one of the many doors above, his hands quickly covered hers as he put pressure on her wound.

That is one crappy sentence. Because there's so many grammatical errors I try not to harp on them too much or we'd be here all day but that one was particularly jarring! The topics don't mesh together well and should be separated into their own sentences to avoid confusion.

At the same time his gash re-opened and blood was seeping through the bandage but right now it didn’t faze him.

Wait, so Nakasha can just end one of their toughest opponents here and now, two of them actually considering how Chris is distracted, and she just walks away? This is the ultimate form of convenience we've seen thus far in this series, you realize that right? Not only is Karla vulnerable considering what Excella and Wesker injected her with but Chris is doddering over her and unawares to his surroundings making them both perfect targets and Nakasha has a firearm. She doesn't even have to move from where she was yet the author just makes her walk away.

It's also completely stupid to have Chris' wound just reopen. We've had no mention of any strain he put on the sutures or anything meaning this is just to ramp up the tension and drama by as much as Gabby15cancer could manage. The result is a very dry, contrived and boring scene to read through.

Milla was off to the side as she held her tiny hands up to her face trying hard not to cry.

As much as I'm glad that we get to see Milla acting like a child here I have to ask, where was this reaction when her mother died? She was cool as a cucumber, if only a little rattled then!

“Chris?” Kaplan’s voice spoke through.

“Kaplan get Becky on the line for me! And hurry!”

It's Rebecca! Chris never called anyone a nickname in canon. If you want your character to call her that, fine, go for it, but don't make other canon characters do the same if they never have before!

“Got it. Hang on!”

Chris increased his pressure on her hands as the blood continued to flow, he was ready if she needed to be resuscitated. ‘You’re not gonna to die like this.’

Karla’s face was beginning to pale as her lips were slightly parted, her breathing was normal…for now.

It's sad. This scene should be inspiring joy in me but I know that Karla's going to survive and Chris is probably going to have to give her CPR just for shits and giggles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaplan ran out of the control and towards the infirmary where he knew that the young medic would be. Karla was in deep trouble, if he was correct he heard a gunshot and Chris calling her name out.

Finally he arrived at the infirmary just as Rebecca was eating a sandwich, as soon as entered the room frantically she looked up at him with confused green eyes and a slight frown.

Karla’s down, Chris needs you The Sue is in need.”

“Let’s go.” She said without a moment’s hesitation dropping her sandwich and following him out of the door at top speed.

Was this POV shift and scene really so necessary to add into the reading? We could have just stayed on Chris' POV and we would have missed nothing dire or important regarding this scene. In fact it's almost as if this was added just to show how fast these OOC assholes will get into gear if their resident Sue demands their attention.

I also must ask why the chose to get in touch with Rebecca to do this. Sheva is acting as their standing contact while Kaplan catches a few 'Z's and should have gotten in touch with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Karla.” Chris softly called to you and your eyes fluttered open and looked up at him.

“Hey Chris…” you smiled weakly as he smiled.

“How are you feeling?”

“How would…you feel…after getting…shot.” You managed to say as he chuckled and at the same time grimaced.

I've heard of gunshot victims that are more lively than this, which begs to reiterate where the fuck did she get shot at?!

“I’d be in hell.” You chuckled.

“Chris I’m here; fill me in on her status.” Becky’s voice was heard in both earpieces as Chris began to talk to her.

“The shot pierced her abdomen. Heavy blood flow and she’s paling. Right now she’s conscious and she’s talking to me barely though.”

Nakasha clearly needs some target practice, only the abdomen? Jesus, you're supposed to aim for the chest or head areas when dealing with an enemy you want dead. As such this only is working so that Karla gets her attention from her wound, Gabby15cancer can point out this scene and say she doesn't coddle her Sue-insert because of it and to ramp up dry tension.

Also, Chris should have adequate combat care experience, meaning he should be able to know how to deal with many wounds that might be prevalent in combat. If they thought that they might need better medical knowledge than the basics then a medic should have been brought along on the team. Actually, now that I think about it, a medic should have been brought anyways. They didn't and still don't know Leon's status, if he's injured or not. A medic might have been required to get him out of there once he was found.

“Alright here’s what I want you to do; you need to remove the bullet from her and after that you gotta bandage her up tightly and head home.”

I love how they just assume that the bullet is stuck in her again. Does Gabby15cancer not know that bullets can pass through and that one of the first things you're taught in combat care is to check both sides of the body for an exit wound before applying pressure? There's also the fact here that Rebecca is giving medical care out without actually seeing the extent of the damage herself, that's a big no-no. She could be giving the wrong instructions because Chris might have missed something that she, as the practice medic, would have spotted right away.

“We can’t…abandon Leon.” You spoke through the earpiece.

“I know Chris is gonna stay while we bring the chopper you’re too seriously wounded Karla.”

“I’m staying. That’s an order.” You spoke calmly as Chris stared at you intently.

It's spitefic time again because this is fucking ridiculous. I need some reality enema or I'll all-caps rage-fest on all of you again.

"We can't... abandon Leon," you spoke through the earpiece.

"I know. Chris is going to stay while we bring the chopper; you're too seriously wounded, Karla."

"I'm staying. That's an order," you spoke calmly as Chris stared at you intently.

The voice that spoke over the headset to you next wasn't that of Rebecca's. It was Kaplan's. "That's a nega-tory, Smith."

Anger began to invade your body despite the pain that kept you down. How dare they defy you! They had no right, at least you thought so. You were a Sergeant Major and Leon's lover. They should be the one's listening to your orders!

You snarled back at Kaplan, "What?! Why not? I demand an explanation.
Now." Naturally your voice had gone low in anger. It was an indicator so that others knew not to fuck with you.

It seemed to fail this time.

"You are injured. You are unfit for combat and the mission as it stands. In fact we rightfully should have pulled you both when you ran into Coen awhile back. This is above your head no matter how important you think you are," Kaplan answered calmly though you could hear the traces of his own anger. Rebecca's voice had only sounded out once in this little exchange since Kaplan spoke and that was to gasp at the name "Coen."

You sat up, despite Chris' protests to lay back and that the wound was bleeding again from the sudden movement. In your rage you didn't notice the pain any more.

"I don't care," you hissed again, eyes narrowing ahead of you. "I outrank you! You
have to listen to me!"

"Actually, Smith," Kaplan began smoothly. "You're a Sergeant Major in the
Army. You're working under BETA and BSAA on this mission thus I outrank you in this scenario. You are injured. You are allowing your personal feelings to get in the way of your judgment. You are unfit for combat. You're being sent home. No arguments."

And with that Kaplan's voice disappeared from over the headset and Rebecca was fighting to keep you calm as you shouted from him to come back and to listen to you.

“Karla, please. Without the right medical attention-” Chris began but you cut him off.

“I’ll be fine.” You said through clenched teeth as you pulled out your cell phone and dialed a number. Hopefully he still had it.

“Who are you calling?” Chris asked clearly upset.

“Is that…any of your business?” you asked with a sly smile.

Considering you're in the middle of a mission, disobeying orders to be sent home and endangering yourself and the lives of Chris and Milla yeah, it is Chris' business.

“Ms. Smith.” Wesker spoke calmly on the other line.

“What is the name of the stuff you injected me with and what are the effects? You owe me that much.”

Actually he owes you jack shit. Spitefic time again;

Wesker chuckled at you as you could feel Chris' glare burning into you. You figured he knew who you were speaking to and he clearly wasn't pleased about it. "Oh? I owe you do I? Do explain how that came to be, Miss Smith."

Aggravation flared in your chest. How dare he play with you! He had no right to! "Listen to me! You injected me with that stuff, this is MY body and-"

"And?" Wesker prodded with amusement.

"And.... and you
owe me!" you finished lamely.

"I believe you are unaware of your situation, Miss Smith," chuckled Wesker once again. "You are an experiment, a rather... unrefined one so to speak. I have yet to see any new developments within your abilities make you worthy of my attentions. Perhaps I was merely... leveling the playing field so as to rid myself of you faster."

You could only gape in horror as the pain of your wound throbbing seemed to intensify. Wesker hung up leaving you feeling hollow at this information.

He let out a small chuckle as Chris glared at you, “Luna temporarily freezes the infected cells as well as your re-coded DNA, meaning that for a short time your powers will be all but useless.” He spoke nonchalantly.

"Luna?" The shit is named "Luna? Are you for real with me right now?

“Bastard.” You groaned into the phone as you feel the wound taking toll.

“You’ll be fine. You won’t die from your wound that is if you can stop the bleeding.” And with that he hung up.

Which means it didn't hit anything vital like it most likely would have considering the menagerie of organs piled into the abdomen area. This is all contrived. I know I keep saying that but that's what this is. Everything in this too long scene is working for only tension, this wound will do little to come back later in the narrative and we all know Karla's not going to die. Oh, no, that'd be far too easy!

“What did he say?” Chris asked knowing you had been talking with Wesker.

“I’m screwed if I don’t…stop the bleeding.” You grunted as you arch your back from a sudden sharp pain.

“Take it easy.” Chris said and its then you realize that he had already started to remove the bullet.

You breathe and look over to see that Milla was gone, “CHRIS!!!”

He was startled as he looked up at you, “Did that hurt?”

“Where’s Milla?!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She twirled the gun around her finger as the other four looked at her; Nakasha didn’t care. She wanted to hurt Mr. ChaseHooker but Karla settled just fine. Of course when they found out, Leon had almost lunged after her if it wasn’t for SvetlanaRosso stopping him.

Why are all but Nakasha so adverse to injuring the opposition? I really don't understand this. It's like Gabby15cancer wanted to come up with the lamest villains she could, ripped off Saddler and elements from RE4 and then gave only Nakasha any amount of villainy thus far that's noticeable. Even SvetlanaRosso hasn't hurt anyone within the narrative. Sure, she's released this plague-slash-virus on the people in the area but that's it. There's been no follow up.

Further more, they have a government agent in custody and haven't killed him. Why aren't they using him as a bargaining chip? It's obvious the President wants him back and sending out two agents to find him should have been the give away to this. Any normal enemy would have jumped at the opportunity to do this.

“She iz still alive.” SvetlanaRosso stated.

“Unfortunately.” The barracuda replied slightly annoyed.

W... what? Who is the "barracuda?" What the fuck? Is there a talking fish around here I don't know about?

“Ve vill be heading after that vermin Vesker.” Olexa said as SvetlanaRosso nodded.

“He iz not making things easy.”

“He iz nothing more than a deranged rat.” Nakasha spat.

“All in due time.” was SvetlanaRosso’s reply. “And in due time ve vill have to rid of Mr. Redfield and your voman Mr. Kennedy.”

They certainly are taking their sweet ass time on that however.

Leon looked at her through the corner of his blue-gray eyes as he turned to her. “Please, just leave them alone. If you do I’ll join you. Just please spare them.” He pleaded even though he held a poker face. A flash of remorse flashed behind Anya’s blue eyes.

SvetlanaRosso regarded him with cautious eyes to see through him, to see if his eyes would betray anything. “They are interfering vith my plans.”

“I promise to you that they won’t. Let me be the one to tell them.” He said with all seriousness once more as her lips curled into a cruel smirk. This was too easy.

“Fine, Mr. Kennedy. I’ll let you deal vith breaking her heart.”

This. Is. Stupid.

‘No.’ Anya’s thought echoed in her mind

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Milla wondered off to find one of those rooms she saw on TV the ones her father had told her about through his experience here. She knew that if she found one Karla would be okay.

Instead her twists and turns led her through to underground cells.

She walked cautiously across the wet floor as she looked at all the empty cells; she then saw a door at the end and smiled. Maybe that was the exit.

As she began sprinting towards it a voice stopped and made Milla crash to the floor flat on her face. “Hey kid!”

She got up on her hands and looked to her left to see a man behind the bars; his brown eyes were soft and a he had a genuine smile across his face. His brown hair was slicked back except for a short strand that fell on his forehead. He made Milla blush.

So it's been at least a decade since the Spencer estate and BillyBenny still has the exact same haircut? Dear god, the author has no creativity in her body.

“You’re not one of them are you?” he asked as he leaned against the bars.

“Nope.” She said as she got up and dusted herself off. “My name is Milla; I vent off by myself avay from Karla and Chris to find Karla a medical room because I am only out here risking myself for the sake of the Sue.”

His eyebrows rose at the mention of Karla, “The Karla Smith?” she nodded. “What’s wrong with her?”

Milla frowned, “She vas shot.”

“Oh crap.” He muttered. “Hey can you help me out of here?”

“I can actually.” She nodded as she brought out a small cloth covered object from her coat pocket. He had to give the kid credit; he didn’t know shit about picking locks. She went up to his cell door and began fitting a rod and a hook in the keyhole; she jiggled it around before it clicked open.

“Thanks kid.” He said stepping out as Milla backed away to let him have room. “You’re officially my little hero.”

Milla blushed again, “It vas nothing. My momma taught me a year ago.”

Why? What purpose would teaching a kid how to pick locks serve? Was whats-her-face secretly a robber and she was teaching her kid the trade?

He nodded and offered her his gloved hand she took it and yelped when he pulled her up into his arms. “Let’s go find Karla and help her.”

Talk about stranger-danger.

She smiled and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Chris! You lost my baby!!” you yelled but that made you hiss in pain.

SHE'S NOT YOUR KID! EVEN IF THE TWO OF YOU ARE SUES-IN-ARMS SHE'S NOT YOUR KID! YOU DIDN'T GIVE BIRTH TO HER! YOU DON'T HAVE LEGAL GUARDIANSHIP OVER HER! NOTHING! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THE KID WANTS TO LIVE WITH YOU AFTER THIS IS ALL OVER!

“You really do act like Bubby, Cybil.”

“Christopher whatever the hell your middle name is Redfield, I’m going to murder you slowly.” You hissed again as he was bandaging the wound tightly.

It just wouldn't be a Suefic without ridiculous threats from the Sue, now would it?

“Chris, stop pissing her off.” Rebecca she growled as he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, Chris, stop pissing the Sue off! It's all your fault, never mind the fact that she also wasn't watching Milla nor the fact that she's being difficult and taking care of that wound would be going much faster if she'd just sit still! Nope! We're just gonna blame it all on you because nothing the Sue does is ever wrong!"

“Listen, we’ll find her she’ll be okay.” He said finally securing the bandage as you sat up and pulled him by the collar of his jacket to meet your face.

Notice how well Karla's moving already compared to how she was pitifully lying on the floor and could barely talk at the start of this chapter? Yeah, let that sink in for a moment.

“Milla is in a castle filled with bio organic weapons and crazy women, not to mention that there are probably trap doors around here, if anything happens to her it will be over you’re head.” You growled.

“I know.” He said softly as you slowly release him and he smiles faintly before hesitantly cupping your cheek. “I promise. We will make it out of here…alive.”

You nodded before smiling, “Okay, Mr. Hero.”

He chuckles before helping you up slowly and suddenly blood rushes to your head as you fall into his arms. “Careful. You feel light-headed?” He said with concern.

Jesus Christ, talk about mood whiplash!

You nod and that’s when he slips your left arm around his shoulders and his arm snakes around your waist, that’s when you feel a faint blush creep up on your cheeks.

You are injured. You are apparently in great pain when it's convenient to you. You are in hostile territory. You are worried to death about a missing child. You would not be blushing because of this due to the circumstances at hand.

“Hey.” A familiar voice calls out as you and Chris look around. “Up here…nimrods.” It mutters before the two of you look up to see BillyBenny holding Milla.

{Snip! - BillyBenny demands Chris and Karla to come up the stairs to him}

“This little chick helped me out of my cell.”

“How?” asked Chris with a curious tone.

“She’s good at picking locks. Very good.”

BillyBenny said and you heard Rebecca who was still on the other line softly say his name.

You smiled at Rebecca’s fondness for the ex-marine, “Why didn’t you tell us you were the master of unlocking? Like your Auntie Jill.”

Milla furrowed her black eyebrows as her amber eyes gleamed with curiosity, “Auntie Jill?”

Chris smiled softly, “We’ll tell you later short stuff.”

Would you look at that?! They're still not telling the little brat that they're planning to adopt her! She still has no idea about it! She still has no choice over the matter! What the fuck?!

You motioned for BillyBenny to come closer, he did and you stepped away from Chris so that way BillyBenny could set Milla down beside him. You leaned on the railing as you handed BillyBenny the earpiece you mouthed ‘Rebecca’ to him. He perked his eyebrows at you as he nodded and grabbed it from your hands, he stepped away to have privacy.

You frowned when you saw Chris smirking, “Chris take out your earpiece.”

He muttered something under his breath but you still caught it, “Buzz kill.”

This is just so stupid. We're in hostile territory, Karla should be shipped home due to injury, they still need to locate and rescue Leon and Karla is playing matchmaker.

After BillyBenny and Becky finished talking he handed you back the earpiece and then the four of you went through the door beside the door BillyBenny and Milla came out of. He had even mentioned seeing Leon.

“You saw Leon?! Was he okay? How did he look?” you pestered BillyBenny as he kept a firm hold onto you.

“Look; I was being strangled so I didn’t have time to look at his face. He’s fine. But he befriended one of the women here.” He said as you growled.

“The honey-colored one.” You stated thickly.

“Yeah, I think her name is Anya.”

‘Great, another woman and her name had to start with an A.’

“They weren’t all lovey dovey if that’s what you’re worried about, they looked like nothing more than friends.” BillyBenny said as though he read your mind clearly.

“It’s hard. How would you feel if you were caught in a love…square?” BillyBenny laughed much to your annoyed expense.

Oh God, don't make me add Anya to that flowchart. It's large enough as is.

“Cybil how’s your wound?” Chris called from behind.

“It’s good.”

Going through the door to BillyBenny's right you four ended up in the courtyard, statues of unholy creatures lined the pathway and bats flew high above your heads. You stepped out onto the patio and looked around expecting to find anything else.

This next part well...It's hard to find the words to say to all of it. It's jam-packed full of stupid and WAAAAAngst and it's really kind of sickening. A big chunk of it just needs to be seen to be believed.

“Karla.” A voice only you would recognize called to you as you looked ahead at the pathway and saw none other than Leon.

Stepping away from BillyBenny you slowly made your way towards him despite the pain in your abdomen, you stopped just a few inches away from him. He held a serious face as his blue-grey eyes were fixed on the party behind you who followed you down. His eyes softened at the sight of Milla, her hand in Chris’s.

“Who’s that sweetheart?” he asked cautiously as he nodded towards Milla.

You looked back and turned to him, “Milla. Her parents died by SvetlanaRosso. Why do I feel like you’re not the prisoner here?” you asked as anger began to set in.

Leon sighed and met your eyes before dropping them again to the floor, “I came to tell you to leave.”

Confusion, anger, and sadness flashed on your face all at once. “We came here for you. And you’re telling us to leave?! What the hell did she do to you?!” you raised your voice at him and it was then that you noticed he was staring at your wound.

“She said that she would get whatever she injected into my system out if I told you to leave.”

“Bullshit Leon! You actually believe her?!” you shouted at him as he didn’t raise his head.

“Leon, Chris and I came for you. We are not leaving without you.” You said softly and then he held your hands as he meets your gaze.

“It’ll be better this way, I don’t want you to get hurt.” He tried to convince.

“You’re too late! I’m both emotionally and physically hurt if you didn’t notice by now! First Zachary is murdered by Wesker and than I run into him and he injects me with some kind of crap and then I got shot! You’re too late!” you repeated the last part and you noticed Leon’s eyes were in surprise as his grip tightened.

It must be time for the needless wangst-fest. We haven't had one in awhile. Seriously though, Karla, this really isn't all about you as much as you want it to be. All of that above? That's sickening and self-centered.

“Zachary…is dead?” he asked hesitating.

You nodded, “Yes Leon, Wesker killed him. Don’t you see? They’re using you, I know it because I know all.”

He shakes his head as though you had lied to him, his eyes narrowed as he blinks.

Swapping between past and present tenses does not a good writer make.

“He’s not dead.” He denied. “You’re saying that to make me change my mind.”

Believe me, Leon, the fucker's dead and even then the guy won't shut the fuck up.

About to tell him something Chris let out an angry grunt of annoyance before he let go of Milla and went around you to grab Leon by the front of his black sweatshirt. “Listen pal. We’ve been all over freakin’ Russia to search for your ass! We’ve been chased by a mob, almost hanged, attacked by Jackals, attacked by B.O.W.’s, and more recently your girlfriend was not only injected by some weird crap but she was shot! And recently she just lost her brother, yeah, you wanna keep denying it?! Go right ahead! But I was there, I saw him die in front of me! Ya want more proof Kennedy?! Ask everyone that went to his funeral!” Chris finished shouting in Leon’s face as everyone had there mouth agape.

This is stupid and overblown to nauseating proportions just for drama. Make it stop, yes?

Leon however diverted his eyes to you as you saw sadness once more engulf them, “Really sweetheart?”

You nodded as you laid a hand on Chris’s shoulder, “Chris, I got this.” You said softly, he looked at you out of the corner of his eye before releasing Leon and stepping back.

Apparently Chris is now Karla's guard dog or some shit. Look at how obediently she has him trained! Also where are BillyBenny and Milla in this scene?

“Everything he said was true. I love you Leon, so much please just come back home with-” you were cut off as you started to cough until you coughed in your hand and saw that blood smeared your glove. Leon had put his hands on your arms as he gently pulled you to him.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered in your ear as he stuck something on the side of your neck. Your eyes were wide and before you say Chris’s name or BillyBenny's you fell limp in Leon’s arms. He set you down quickly before throwing a dart at BillyBenny's neck as he too fell to the ground and from there he went over to Chris who had pushed Milla behind him.

Where the hell did he get darts from?!

“So, this is how its gonna end?” Chris asked as Milla gripped onto his jacket.

Leon passed Milla a quick glance before meeting Chris’s gaze, “There’s a passageway towards the Umbrella lab not too far from here. That’s where they’re headed.”

Chris was taken aback as Leon gripped the darts in his hand tighter, “If anything happens, I want you to take Karla and the other two out of here.”

“You don’t have to tell me twice. I already swore to her brother that I would protect her.” Chris narrowed his eyes as Leon grimaced.

Then he stuck a dart in Chris’s neck as he then threw one into Milla’s. Chris grunted before falling to his knees pulling Milla with him to shield her from further danger. Leon saw the action and shook his head while regretting ever doing this, but he didn’t have a choice if he didn’t they would torture them for sure. But Karla needed medical attention, he suddenly remembered the gift Anya had that was similar to Karla’s, maybe, just maybe he could help her after all.

Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [17]
Page 1 of 1