AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [21.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [21.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [21.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [21.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [21.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [21.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [21.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [21.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [21.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [21.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [21.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [21.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [21.5 - ASIDE]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [21.5 - ASIDE] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [21.5 - ASIDE] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [21.5 - ASIDE]   Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [21.5 - ASIDE] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:27 pm

Resident Evil:Russian Territories {Leon S. Kennedy} Pt.22.5 The thoughts of the wise men

Here's a little chapter dedicated to the men of Resident evil and Russian Territories. Enjoy, it was hard to write as though i was them.

This is not a half of a chapter. This is a complete aside to pander to your plot and characters as if they're man's greatest creations. I am not labeling this as a chapter in the table of content, this is a goddamn aside that has no bearing on anything that has happened or will happen.

*sighs* Well, let's dive into our first aside from Gabby15cancer, shall we?

Leon’s Thoughts:

How did I end up switching sides so quickly?

Fantastic question, actually. So far in Russian Territories we've been told that it's to keep Karla safe and get her out of danger but as we've actually seen he's done little to actually hold true to that. He's helped to knock out Karla and her current teammates and kept them in the combat/danger zone which is the exact opposite of what he claimed he'd swapped sides for.

At the beginning I was fighting alongside the good guys, and now I switched sides so quickly but I knew it was for the best. I wouldn’t have chosen this side voluntarily, I could tell you that much for sure.

SvetlanaRosso was threatening Karla and the world so the best I could do since I too was infected was just to side with her, even if that meant hurting the one person I cared for the most.

Actually, he did choose his side voluntarily. No one was forcing him to take the virus-plague cocktail. His enemies didn't have Karla in their grasp at the time and thus the threat on her life was a moot point. This is typically why military and militant-like groups like BETA and BSAA do not allow family members or those in a relationship to work with one another. It generates a conflict of interests and they make stupid decisions that can hinder the mission goal. If it had just been Chris, for instance, then Leon would never have been coerced so easily into caving.

Okay, so maybe Ada and Angela were up there alongside Karla point is I’m with Karla enough said.

I honestly wished I could’ve done something better instead of siding with the bad guy, but hey, I make mistakes alongside the next person.

Yeah, it's just that your mistakes rank up in the Monumentally Stupid category.

I mean take it for example if you were infected with a virus that chose which one of the other viruses would best suit you ,

I would be mentioning the fact that that's fucking stupid and scientifically impossible. Not to mention that Leon's whining is especially stupid because he put himself into this situation and it wasn't even a scenario that deemed this necessary. It was all for cheap drama and it didn't even hit home.

you would be in deep shit too, in my case it gave me Las Plagas…again.

This is something that should have been made known in the narrative in the actual chapters somewhere. It's not like Gabby didn't have plenty of opportunity to do so, she swaps POVs and scenes all the time so she can't say she couldn't fit it in. It's more like Gabby didn't want to or had just forgotten that, once again, unless one writes it down readers cannot know what one have in store for them. Oh sure, we can infer that he was infected with the Plaga with how he was acting but having it mentioned after he or Karla realized would have clarified it. This isn't one of those things that's best left ambiguous, after all.

Now how did SvetlanaRosso end up with three rare viruses that couldn’t be found just anywhere? Simple, spies.

So, what? She couldn't have bought them off the blackmarket? Bioterrorists would have snapped those up in no time and Umbrella employees are known for being corrupt. It would stand to reason and make more sense to have someone or a group of former employees selling samples via blackmarket dealings.

Now from my friend Anya and of course other sources, I found out that Ada had actually given Wesker a dummy sample of the Las Plagas, and instead gave the original to some organization. Did you piece together the clues yet?

Did… did you seriously just ask the reader that?

If not then I guess I could spell it out for you; SvetlanaRosso went under an alias known as Rayne to her clients and spies. Ada had happened to be working for SvetlanaRosso without knowing and she (Ada) gave the real sample to SvetlanaRosso.

I. Am. Not. Stupid. Stop treating me and the rest of your readers as if we are. Once you had stated above that Ada gave Wesker a dummy sample and gave your "cryptic" question people would have been able to piece it together on their own. You don't have to spell everything out. Especially insulting because Leon's little "cryptic" question and subsequent answer were extremely handhold-y!

The G-Virus?

You can once again thank Ada Wong. Yes she gave Wesker the same sample but originally she was carrying one when she demanded the other one from me.

This is so contrived. Gabby15cancer is trying her hardest to shoehorn explanations for having multiple samples now because she didn't bother to do it in the narrative. My best guess is that she might have gotten several messages asking about this to have to shoehorn it in like this but there are still several chapters to go after this aside, she could have easily slotted the answer into one of those chapters instead of having pod!Leon hold everyone's hands like this.

The T-Virus?

I have no clue how, but then again maybe she found an Umbrella employee who sold it to her for a high price. Even though she was the original B.O.W. form Umbrella she didn’t take orders from them, instead she escaped in the early 90’s and went into hiding.

Weren't we talking about Ada originally? Since when was Ada a BioOrganic Weapon - B.O.W. - at all!?

She wanted to get her hands on the T-Plasma but found that there were no more samples. Little does she know that my sweetheart carries the last of it in her veins.

It’s not like I’m telling her that though, are you kidding? Its bad enough Wesker wants Karla, but to have SvetlanaRosso know would actually mean the end of the world as we know it.

Words cannot convey the vast amounts of stupidity radiating from this. I just cannot with this. What is it with the damn T-Plasma that makes it so prized and powerful? Karla still doesn't have any grasp on her powers to show us! Oh, sure she has a bunch of Sueper powers shoved into her but she hardly uses them and when she does it's hardly in an imaginative way or when she does use them it's so brief and boring that it's obviously shoehorned in to show her vast amounts of Awesome.

Anyways though do you want to know how she formed her world peace crew? Well not literally world peace but you catch my drift.

We get it! He was being sarcastic! You don't have to keep pointing these things out!

Nakasha was the first. Originally born in Saudi Arabia since her mother was born there she went to Russia to become a scientist.

Wait, but Nakasha has Gabby's pseudo-Russian-actually-German accent as well. Why is that? She would have moved around college age or older for a career search. Wouldn't she still retain some amount of Saudi Arabia accent?

I think it's safe to assume Gabby15cancer came up with her origin off the top of her head and didn't think the rest of this through.

Until, a tragedy happened in the university she was attending. Anya didn’t exactly tell me what the tragedy was but I’m assuming it was pretty bad, so bad that Nakasha would’ve died if SvetlanaRosso hadn’t found her.

Olexa. Anya herself didn’t know much about her, but she did know that Olexa had a son once even though the woman looked no older than Ashley. Her son was killed in one of the missile strikes that one of the neighboring countries had released, and Olexa would’ve died after trying to commit suicide by jumping off a cliff. If it wasn’t for SvetlanaRosso.

If she tried to kill herself out of depression then why would she actively want to work for SvetlanaRosso?! That's counterproductive to what she wanted! She should be spiteful to her for keeping her alive! Not working with her with no problems about it!

You can't just drop that sort of thing into a character and then not bother to give character motivation as to why she would still work with the one person who took away what she wanted! Did Olexa see an opportunity with life as an infected individual? Did SvetlanaRosso offer her something more? We don't know because Gabby can't be assed to write any of that in!

Anya was the last as she was in distraught after her fiancé died in the laboratory he was in, apparently a leak in the facility he was working in which happened to be toxic killed him. Even though I’m sure his death had SvetlanaRosso written all over it.

I know Anya is against SvetlanaRosso and all but why is she giving away their backstories to Leon? It serves no purpose other than Gabby wanted to shoehorn more information into her villain characters as she seems to be enthralled with her own creations at this point.

So I’m stuck here walking through the corridors of the Umbrella facility looking for my enemy Wesker since SvetlanaRosso wants him whacked. Not by me, but by Nakasha.

Whacked, [short chuckle] damn Goodfellas movie.

Since when does Leon say "whacked" and fuck you, Gabby, stop shoehorning in things you enjoy into your fics especially by making canon characters your mouth pieces to do so. That last statement is completely irrelevant and serves no comedic purpose or otherwise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris’s Predictions: (Before Olexa took Milla)

Picture this, an air force rookie gets kicked out the military for going against a commanding officers orders.

Guess what? That rookie was me; Christopher James Redfield.

Oh, now she's shoehorning in a middle name for Chris. Great. And I hope everyone realizes that no one really knows if Chris' full name is Christopher or not. It's never stated anywhere and thus it's just as likely that his full name is, indeed, just Chris.

James was my father’s name and god rest his soul was the best dad that Claire and I ever had. He died in a construction accident when Claire and I were young, and three years later our mother dies in a car accident.

Normally I don't mind a bit of backstory and expansion given for characters who have huge blank spots in their life but this isn't the time. He's just gone from "I was discharged from the military" to "My daddy, let me tell you 'bout him!"

I at the time of our father’s death was only fourteen, while Claire was eight. And when our mother died in a car crash she was eleven while I was barely a high school graduate, poor Claire took it the hardest. So I enlisted in the air force but after I got kicked out for going back for my dying comrades, how stupid is that?

Wrong! I'm not sure when the information first came about that Chris was part of the Airforce, I do know that I remember first reading it in Resident Evil 5's archives but I also had come in late to the game to the fandom, I came in maybe a year or so after RE5 was released and essentially worked my way backwards from RE4 and RE5. I'm inclined to believe the Air Force bit came in at RE5, however, because this is the first time we're reading about it and, as we'll find out later, Karla would have been able to finally play that game now. If you recall she started Russian territories before the game had come out and was already twisting what information fans knew about it to her story without waiting to play it and work from there. It'll become blatantly obvious later.

No, what I'm getting at here is that this is not the reason Chris was discharged. Quoting the Resident Evil wiki, "Chris was constantly coming into direct conflict with his superiors. Unable to settle these disputes, he chose the path of early retirement at around 23–24 years of age." Besides, most people are awarded for saving their comrades, not punished.

At 23 I met a jolly man named Barry who recommended me for the Raccoon City’s elite police task force: S.T.A.R.S. (for you slow people, it’s Special Tactics And Rescue Service, nah, I’m kidding your not slow.)

That entire statement in the parenthesis is completely unnecessary and OOC for Chris to even THINK.

I got in and Claire was still in high school back in Raven City our home town,

"Quick I need a city name! Uuuuh, uuuh. Oh! We have Raccoon City! What's another animal? A raven! Haha! I'm friggin' brilliant!"

I sent her money for the necessities and blah.

"And blah?"

I met some friends who I became really close to; one of them I really wanted to be close too. Jill Valentine is her name and she was the daughter of a thief now in prison; Dick Valentine. She wasn’t the type I usually go for but hey she was definitely cute, why am I using the past context? She’s still alive!

Moving on so I won’t lose you,

You're readers are not fuckin' morons with an IQ of two. Stop treating them all like they're slow as molasses in January in your narrative!

you’re probably thinking why is this relevant to my current mission with a bipolar BETA agent and a dark mysterious drifter?

I’ll tell you why.

My predictions don’t come clear; I say what’s on my mind. I assumed my ex-captain wasn’t a traitor. But oh look, he was.

Predictions. Predictions. Predictions! Now Chris is having "predictions" and the Sue-child has "premonitions!"

I’ll give you a clearer prediction this time; I predict that we’ll straightened out Mr. I-think-I’m-doing-the-right-thing-Kennedy and hey if Wesker drops in I’ll definitely take him out from all those times he beat me up. More recently, Kijuju.

Congratulations, ya just ruined your entire plotline for the readers in one fell swoop. That's a special kind of stupid right there.

And if SvetlanaRosso wants’ a fight the other two and I will defiantly take care of her.

My other prediction?

Do you really want to know?

Unless it includes death, lots and lots of painful death, for everyone involved in this drek I really don't.

Fine, if everything turns to shit we’ll die. That or we’ll mutate into something as disgusting as Alexia was back in Antarctica. I really hope the first happens, I don’t think I’ll be able to handle what my good friend Zachary had to go through.

Which, you know, would have been much more dramatic and mean something if we'd actually seen it on page.

I still remember the look on Sheva’s face when she had to take him out; her tears as clear as the sky

"Her tears as clear as the sky"? The hell does that even mean?

dripping onto him as she shot him once in the head. Her gray eyes clouded with confusion, sympathy and hope.

I know I’ve said this many times before but hell I’ll say it again; I have a job to do, and I’m gonna see it through.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wesker’s suspicions: (After first confrontation)

To my knowledge Miss Gionne and I were suppose to be the only people here in Siberia’s entire region.

Wesker uses satellites to gather video feed to find what he needs above ground! What do you mean he thought he'd be the only one there with Excella?

But then again, there is always the good side to things that appear to be nuisances.

I came here in search for this facility in order to stay hidden, incognito to Chris and his team of bleeding hearts. But as I have said before there are always the good sides to things that appear to be obstacles.

As you have said literally a sentence before.

It just so happens that Karla Smith came here with Chris in search for her missing government lap dog.

I paid her a visit for the first time in sixteen years and to my surprise she had been expecting me, perhaps it was when I called her earlier that day.

She was fast but not fast enough for me of course, I had her pinned and I threatened her.

Little did I know that she would have a small child accompanying her; when I first spotted the little girl in Chris’s massive arms, I had the feeling that she was much like Karla and myself.

Her amber eyes are a very odd color which you don’t see that often,

You don't see it ever! The only one in the entire series thus far that has amber colored eyes is Wesker and that was only after he injected the Progenitor virus in himself!

she was pale as a porcelain doll and her hair is as dark as the night itself.

Suethors just love to point out how their Sues have such dark hair. It's either something poetic, like "raven black" or" onyx black", or it's just as dark as the night. Gag me with a spoon already, would ya?

In order to learn more about this particular rare child I researched her mother and father’s backgrounds and of course my suspicions were confirmed; her father was a researcher and at the time of his wife’s pregnancy there had been a virus leak in the facility he was working in. It just so happens that his wife was in the break room at the time and had inhaled the airborne virus, surely infecting the unborn cells, but for some strange reason not infecting her.

"For some reason?"

"Is the systemic immunity of the mother suppressed? Although we can find numerous studies describing the factors inducing immune suppression (including progesterone, defined as the natural immune suppressor), medical and evolutionary aspects are against the concept of immune suppression. Pregnancy represents the most important period for the conservation of the species, therefore it is fundamental to strengthen all the means to protect the mother and the offspring. The immune system is one of the most important systems protecting the mother against the environment and preventing damage to the fetus. It is during pregnancy when the maternal immune system is characterized by a reinforced network of recognition, communication, trafficking and repair; it is able to raise the alarm, if necessary, to maintain the well-being of the mother and the fetus. On the other side is the fetus that, without any doubt, provides a developing active immune system that will modify the way the mother responds to the environment, providing the uniqueness of the immune system during pregnancy. Therefore, it is appropriate to refer to pregnancy as a unique immune condition that is modulated, but not suppressed."
--The Immune System in Pregnancy: A Unique Complexity, Gil Mor and Ingrid Cardenas

Bolded emphasis is my own. Gabby15cancer simply did not do her research in any aspects when writing this fanfiction. It's entirely possible for the mother to be immune to the virus that was airborne. She could have explained it away as having a rare strain in her DNA that allowed this immunity and that it was a mutation and one that was not passed to the child.

Likewise forcing the words "but for some strange reason not infecting her" into Wesker's mouth is one of the most OOC things a writer can do. Wesker is a scientist. He knows his stuff. He was able to create the volatile Uroboros from theory and by incorporating Las Plagas. A scientist will never say "but for some strange reason" without following up with a hypothesis that would need to be tested. Scientists never use matter-of-fact terms until they have all evidence gathered and have proved it either true or false.

Truly, had her parents really been that oblivious to the fact that she had amber eyes instead of their blue eyed color?

Genetics are not lego pieces. True, if both parents had blue eyes the child probably would, too. Recessive genes and all. That doesn't always mean that a child will share the same eye color as either parent. My dad has blue eyes and my mom brown but my older brother has our grandma's green eyes, for instance.

Also, they most likely noticed and decided that they still loved their baby girl and wanted to give her a normal life despite the strange eye color. Eye colors don't dictate your lot in life.

A movement in the screen to my right shows K19 moving around in her cylinder glass confinement, her dark hair floating about her pale shoulders. She reminded me of the time when I had Sherry Birkin confined the same way in Kijuju, except K19 was kept in her confinement for sixteen years.

Sherry?! She placed Sherry in Jill's place in Kijuju! That's her explanation for Jill not having been thought dead?! NO! Look, I know a lot of people had first thought that Jill was Sherry in RE5 when it was first being teased but if you're going to have Sherry take that spot there's got to be some retcon done! Claire had taken care of Sherry and at the end of Resident Evil 2 she presumably still would until the government had come to collect her.

And he claims he once had Sherry in that position, so what happened? Did Sherry escape or did someone save her? This isn't following Resident Evil's storyline, Gabby, you have to fill in the answers or we're not going to know what happened!

She would surely be a delight when she awoke from her deep sleep, I do wonder though; will she immediately go after the original? Or will she come after me?

Once I remove Chris and Mr. Kennedy along with Billy CoenBenny Stripper and the other AUA nothing will stop me from gaining my goals.

AUA? The fuck is AUA? We've only had mention of BSAA, VOCS and BETA so far! You can't just throw that out without some exposition behind it!

Ms. Smith would eventually have to join my side whether she likes it or not, in this case she has no choice.

Bringing pain to her would not cause me to have regret; I killed her brother without regret and I have been keeping her birth father as a specimen with no regret. Little does she know that I have her loving adopted parents under surveillance as well, one false move from her and she would have to watch them die.

That always brings an emotionless smile to my features; as long as people are suffering for my purpose then I have no problem with it.

Although I can’t say the same for my dear Alexis…

Who the FUCK is Alexis?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BillyBenny’s Choices: (While in the mountains)

It was my choice to join the Marines; it was my damn choice to not leave Rebecca by herself that faithful day.

I wasn't aware a day could be faithful. That must be a very special day.

And now it’s my choice to complete my mission and hurry home.

So then how come every choice I make it turns out to screw me over?

That's because the author needs drama and enjoys fucking you over as much as possible.

Marines…those people who I called comrades screwed me over when they decided to frame me. You’re probably wondering why I didn’t deny it.

Not particularly, no, as it serves no purpose to the story being told to know those reasons. Back in Resident Evil 0 I had but that was because the story was still central to Billy's characterization but your double here? Uh-uh, it's been decades since then and while he would probably be sore about it it's not something he'd be dwelling on in situations like this daily.

It’s not as simple as that, it was as if my fate was already decided so I just went ahead and agreed to the charges. I couldn’t do anything and even if I did it would’ve been me against the platoon.

It was never stated he agreed to the charges. The MPs were transporting him for his trial, yes, but there would have been a trial for that type of thing despite him agreeing to the charges or not.

I guess god thought that I deserved a second chance because it just so happened that the truck I was in was attacked while on my way to my hanging.

He was on his way to the trial! And they most likely would have given him death via lethal injection if it was a death sentence! Lethal injections are the primary method for a death sentence within thirty-five states, the government and the military authorizing this method. Electrocution is the second most well known method and only authorized in nine states. The gas chamber is third on the list with only four states allowing it.

The last two, least heard of methods? Hanging and firing squad. Hanging is only authorized in two states, those being New Hampshire and Washington with only three deaths by this method since 1976.

Billy (and yes, I'll use his actually canon counterpart for this, considering gabby clearly believes she's writing him IC) would not have been hanged for this crime. Nevermind the fact that he would have been held in a prison until the time of his death sentence would have been granted anyways and that's after the trial had been held and the penality given.

Oh and this information? A quick search on google relayed me to the death penalty information site. There is no excuse for this ignorance.

So I made my escape.

Unbeknownst to me, the S.T.A.R.S. were near and if they found me I would’ve been shit out of luck. When I met Rebecca I thought for sure she would’ve shot me if she could, but when we started to work together she and I became close. I eventually spilled my guts to her and to my surprise she didn’t judge and she believed me.

You don’t find many women these days that believe a convicted felon especially one such as intimidating as I.

BillyBenny clearly has no understanding of how the underbelly of society works and by extension this also means that Gabby does not either. Everyday you'll find a woman who's into the bad boy types and will fall for felons. Oftentimes these sorts of women are stuck in patterns of abuse, too, though not always. Rebecca isn't unique just because she believed a felon.

With my small but hard brown eyes and my tattoo anybody would’ve rather pissed themselves and run then pick a fight with me.

Once again, Gabby15cancer must not realize how the world really works. There are plenty of people who will pick a fight with a guy like this. Not to mention having tattoos doesn't make anybody particularly frightening. I have plenty of them and I'm the scrawniest, least intimidating woman you'll ever lay eyes on.

Still, after we departed I knew I would never see her again it just couldn’t be, to the system I’m dead.

It was my choice to join Viral Outbreak Control Service or squad, but it wasn’t my choice to take this mission. I suppose since it was Oscar’s daughter out here in Russia accompanied only by a BSAA agent named Chris Redfield he wanted to make sure his only child would be okay.

(I’ve recently found out about Zachary Smith’s unexpected death back in Africa while also accompanying Chris Redfield. Coincidence?)

That entire parenthetical was unnecessary. And what's with that accusation to Chris? If he were actively trying to kill the Smith kids I'd be rooting for him, you know.

It just so happened that I entered the same prison that she was bound to be in and bod-a-bing, the screaming damsel was Karla Smith.

I guess Redfield must’ve been distracted because he was no where to be found.

Now my original mission was to come here and destroy SvetlanaRosso’s RB-virus, it didn’t state anything in the fine print about being attacked by weird women or being chased by crazed people.

You'd think, with how bioterrorism works, that one would kind of expect crazed people. Whether or not they're the infected ones or just the ones who kicked it off or survived long enough in that situation to become that way.

When I signed up for VOCS, I don’t remember agreeing to babysit the General’s daughter and her partner who probably is in heat. I can tell by the way he body ogles her, I bet he had a kick ass time diving in after her and then somehow making her agree into taking her clothes off and hugging him for ‘body heat’ but what are the chances of that happening?

Did we really need that? And Gabby, if your other characters are lamp shading how stupid your self-insert and her love interests are acting then something's wrong! Mostly in the vein that we're clearly not supposed to agree with that assessment there.

However, it was my choice to protect this little girl I’m carrying right now in my arms, as I hike over the slippery ledge over this mountainside and to the next village or town. It’s my choice to stop SvetlanaRosso and her party crew once and for all, and from what I’ve heard Wesker is back bigger and badder than ever.

But like I said before, somehow, some mystical way my choices always end up screwing me over.

This was abysmally stupid and completely unneccessary. Anything new that was spared here should have been added in her narrative in the actual chapters that came after if she thought it was that important. She has no excuses other than she wanted to rail on and on and on about anything and everything pertaining to her plot and characters via the male cast through monologueing. Hell, Leon's entire piece was about info dumping and pertained very few things that might actually be considered his own thoughts. Chris' and BillyBenny's was only more backstory information that we really didn't need for the story in a whole. Despite the title being "The Thoughts of the Wise Men" none of these pieces contain anything particularly wise, either. Peace out, bitches.

Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [21.5 - ASIDE]
Page 1 of 1