AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [22] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [22] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [22] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [22] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [22] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [22] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [22] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [22] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [22] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [22] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [22] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [22] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [22]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [22] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [22] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [22]   Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [22] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:36 pm

Resident Evil:Russian Territories {Leon S. Kennedy} Pt.23 The Feds move in

Karla and friends are running out of time...they must rescue Leon and destroy the new threat, but will the new threat prove to be what they weren't expecting...

"Karla and friends." *shakes head* Nothing like completely draining any and all tension out of your upcoming chapter with "and friends."

Chris slowly released you as you felt his arms leave your waist, you turn to him and see a confused expression his face. “What do you mean?” he sounded disappointed.

I'm so confused. Why would Chris be disappointed that the Sue-child has a virus like Karla-Sue's (not)virus? A more realistic reaction would have been for him to be concerned or even taken aback at this news.

“I mean, she can see the future. She has powers.” You pointed out to him as he slowly got to his feet. You did as well and then he turned to you with a small smile, but you could tell it was to cover the façade of disappointment.

Again, why is Chris disappointed? On what basis is this his reaction? Is he disappointed that Milla contracted a virus of Umbrella's? Well, that's not exactly her fault or choice considering she contracted it in utero. Is he disappointed that he isn't infected? Well, that's completely against his characterization as it stands. It's as if Gabby just wanted to up the drama again.

“Let’s go and find Milla.” He spoke carefully as you crossed your arms but suddenly you remembered BillyBenny.

Nice to know your injured ally several feet away from you is an after thought. Must make him feel real good about himself. Polite of him, too, not to make a fuss at being ignored while injured and bleeding.

You went over to him just as he was getting up, “BillyBenny wait let me help you.” You offered as he nodded while you brought out the medic pack one again.

Chris watched from his place as all his thoughts swarmed around his mind. Milla, was different as well? If you and he were to adopt her who’s to say that your guys’ enemies won’t come after her? Especially Wesker.

That's not exactly a good basis for disappointment. That'd be motivation to be wary.

Wesker…

He turned his gaze to the girl beside him as she was watching you wrap BillyBenny’s arm wound. Olexa had mentioned that this Hana person was Wesker’s woman; he hadn’t known that Wesker actually had anybody because it was his choice to not want anyone.

And there we have it, an admission that Wesker is completely OOC by the author's own narrative: "because it was [Wesker's] choice to not want anyone." That's absolutely true because he's too focused on bettering himself and achieving his goals. Making him attached to a woman emotionally is one of the ultimate forms of betrayal to his characterization.

Another thing; is that really her natural hair color? He was sure that she must’ve dyed it somehow because the strawberry blonde looked more like a light pink than anything else.

Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [22] 142
Really? Fucking, really? I needed to know that? Was the fucking world going to end if I absolutely did not know that tidbit? Fucking moron.

He just couldn’t grasp the idea of Wesker, the cruel man who had led his fellow comrades to die, be with anyone to share his dark plans with romantically.

You, me, and about a hundred other loyal Resident Evil fans whose brains aren't pulp.

Chris shook his head to rid of the…foul picture that entered his mind.

Back to the main point, now how did this simple rescue mission turn into a shit-hits-the-fan mission?

Because Gabby15cancer can't form a coherrent, Point A - Climax - Point B plot to save her life and had to mix and match everything until it was one big clusterfuck.

Chris could give five reasons.

Number one: SvetlanaRosso was a total nutcase.

Number two: Leon is now part of her world peace crew.

I don't see how number two there really makes this a "shit-hits-the-fan" mission. He's done nothing against them so far but to swap sides trying to keep Karla-Sue safe and get them to leave.

Number three: Wesker injected you with something which took away your powers.

Number four: Olexa kidnapped Milla.

And number five: Wesker has a chick.

Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [22] Original

Okay so number five isn’t a suitable reason but seriously that was a sign of the Armageddon? Right?

You're absolutely hilarious, dear, now be a darling and please shut the fuck up.

BillyBenny was now standing up beside you as you were putting away your medical pack; about to break the silence Chris was interrupted by Hana.

“Can I join you?” she asked as you looked her way.

“Absolutely not.” Chris could’ve yelled for joy if he was that kind of person.

“Why not?” Hana pouted.

“Because you’re allied with Wesker and he’s our enemy.” you answered as Chris nodded agreeing with you.

“So? I can help you! I know a lot about that woman since Whisker has been keeping an eye on her and her crew.”

You and Chris looked at each other as BillyBenny gave her an odd look, “Did you just call him Whisker?” BillyBenny asked as she nodded not denying it.

“Yeah, anyway I have a lot of valuable info including about a more recent project.” She said as you and Chris looked at her before breaking away into a small group to discuss it.

“Maybe she will be helpful.” You agreed as Chris scoffed.

“She’s allied with Wesker, what if she betrays us?”

The fact that they're so eagerly willing to accept an ally of Wesker's is completely unrealistic. Chris would not trust this woman as far as he could throw her. Likewise it is not wise, no matter what information she holds. At any point she could betray them for Wesker, it can even be a trap for all they know. But just you watch, this is going to be completely resolved no problems what-so-ever within this chapter. I bet you that much.

“That’s what you said about BillyBenny, and so far he hasn’t.”

“Because he’s in love with Rebecca.”

God damnit! I gotta update the stupid flowchart again?!

“What’s the problem? I think that’s cute.”

“Anyways,” Chris raised his voice to get you back on the subject. “I don’t think we can trust her.”

“You’re right but you can bargain with her.” Spoke a soft high voice and soon Chris turned to see that Hana was beside him, smiling at him as he glared at her.

“It’s rude to eavesdrop.” He scolded.

This is all fucking abysmally stupid. Can I just omit the rest of this and take a nap instead? No. I hate you all.

“Look; you can’t trust me and I understand that but she did take Milla. Are you going to just stand back and watch them hurt her?” she asked.

That's a dumb reason to try and convince them. They could just as easily head off to find Milla and rescue her without Hana-Sue's knowledge. It's not something they absolutely must have, it would only be a bonus.

“Of course not!” he snapped.

“Then.”

“You give us info and we’ll let you come with us.” You bargained.

Notice how Karla-Sue's calling the shots again? Yeah, that's because she likes to think she's better than everyone else and should be the leader. In reality she makes stupid fucking decisions that would get everyone killed.

“Am I the only one who thinks that this is a death waiting to happen?!” Chris shouted at you.

“No.” BillyBenny said as Chris and you look back at him. “He’s right Karla, as dumb as Chris may be he seems to see through the obvious.”

You smiled as Chris narrowed dangerously at him. “Not only that but Milla is in trouble here.” BillyBenny added ignoring the dark glare from Chris.

“Exactly!” Hana chimed happily.

“Shut up.” Chris said.

“Quiet disgrace.” She retorted and before any of them began an argument, you slapped Chris and Hana upside the head.

Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [22] Picard-facepalm-o-1
This is supposed to be funny, it's not. In fact it's bland and contrived as usual. There's no tension to this scene nor any sense of urgency to save Milla. The fact that they're standing around bickering like children lessens any mood the setting could have had as well.

“There’s a question I want to ask you Chris, before we continue this mission.” You say carefully while turning back to him as he rubs his head form the now forming bruise. “Are you upset that Milla has powers?”

Chris hesitated before rolling his green eyes at you, “Why is this relevant?”

*blinks* No, fuck you. I'm tired. I'm hungry. I'm passing this chapter on. Oki! Your services are needed! Think you can handle the rest of this?

I am ready!...But no amount of being prepared is gonna help. So I suppose I'll just get into it.

“Because unless you don’t like her now because she has powers than you can leave. I’ll finish this on my own.” You said angrily.

Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [22] Thatssotrue_6390_1332865932

Chris apparently had no problem with Karla (which he should have a lot of issues with just because she's...her.). So why would he suddenly have a problem with the kid? First off, she's a child and Chris wouldn't treat a child differently with or without powers. And secondly, this is just more contrived bull shit to up 'drama' but it doesn't work.

You want to know why?

Because you already established that Chris had no problem with Karla, you friggen moron!

“I’m disappointed. But not because she’s different, because Wesker can get his hands on her if he wanted too.

The man already knows this. Everyone knows this. Why do you establish a well known fact again?

And I think that she’s setting us up.” He said directing the last sentence to the young woman as she frowned at him, her blue eyes narrowed dangerously and bitterly at him.

A. How did we get from talking about Milla to Hana?

B. Hana couldn't fight her way out of a paper bag without help and she's not that intelligent either. Trust me, I've spoken with the writer who created 'Hana'.

C. If Wesker didn't take her, I highly doubt the man wants her back. Which would be the most amount of in character he's been through the entire ride.

“Okay enough. Stop this, I won’t tolerate it.” You say and then you look to Hana. “You betray us, and I won’t hesitate to kill you with my own hands.”

Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [22] Thatssotrue_6329_1332799601

Trying to sound like a bad ass, huh? You fail in all of it~.

“Albert won’t know.” Was all she said before walking through the mist, silently beckoning the there of you to follow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Can anything be worse than this?” Kaplan asked aloud to the people that were in the room with him.

“I should’ve gone with Sarge, that way she would’ve been back long ago.” Eric Nomeda stated as Rebecca rolled her eyes at him.

“It’s not our fault that Karla and Chris have been gone for over three days now…but how can we expect the President to not be mad?” mentioned Derek as he smoothed his dark hair back while he adjusted his glasses.

It was true.

Hey, hey, did ya know that there's such a thing as having too many characters? Cause there is! I don't even know who half these people are, where they're located, or why you keep bringing them up! They serve no purpose, it seems, other then to sit there, twiddle their thumbs, and continue to bring up mention of Karla!

They don't have any reason to be here! Stop mentioning them!

The Government and the secret service had surprised the BETA agents early this morning when they stormed into the building acting as if they owned the place. According to Agent McFerrin the President was getting impatient upon the whereabouts of his best agent Leon Kennedy. Derek had tried his best to explain about the sudden changes but Kaplan ended up taking over the explanation and told him that things took an unexpected turn.

“Well if Ms. Smith and Mr. Redfield do not return with Kennedy in the next 24 hours the Government will personally go over and retrieve them all. That and BETA will be suspended from field work.”

What kind of sense does this make!? What are you talking about?! What form of 'Government'? The Army, the Navy? Who's going over?! There are other branches of Government. CIA, FBI, and the branches of the military! You can't just say 'The Government is going to be sent over' because we don't know what branch of it you're talking about!

Spoke the hardass McFerrin.

Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [22] Thatssotrue_3347_1330867054

Really? Really?

Okay Gabby, I believe that since you seem to love the army so much, you inserted yourself into Karla who could be in the army. For whatever reason, it seems you were not able to make it or did not go yourself.

My point?

You don't go around calling and referring to your higher ups as 'hard ass' or any other form of name that would hint to insult.

I've never been in any form of military, and I fucking know this!

“I understand that,” Kaplan spoke confidently. “But I just spoke with Karla not to long ago, she and Chris have Leon’s whereabouts they are on their way over there as we speak. So I suggest you let us get back to our jobs unless you want to explain to General Smith why you kept his daughter’s employees from saving her.”

“And you can tell the President why you kept them from preventing another outbreak.” added Sheva who was beside Kaplan the whole time.

McFerrin did not like that at all, but he knew that they were right.

Why are they right? What reason are they right? Because aside from preventing a quote on quote 'outbreak', there is nothing that makes them right.

If he kept them from doing their job than the world would be in shits, simple as that.

Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [22] Thatssotruecom_286_1329513179

But if there was one thing Kaplan did not like it was the fact that McFerrin had the nerve to stay at BETA in order to insure that they were indeed doing they’re job.

That's a bad thing because?

“There’s nothing we can do now, the Government has to stay here in order to keep tabs on us.” Said Becky while getting up and returning to her domain continuing to study the RB-virus.

Okay, hold the phone! I have to jump back in on this one real quick; Rebecca is a medic. Medics do not study virology, i.e. the study of viruses. While it wasn't released at the time of this my point is supported when you take into account how the SpecOps and U.S.S. teams in Operation Raccoon City have both a Medic and a Field Scientist on each team.

Uhhhh...good point. I missed that one...Yea... *shame*

“They will come back Chad, we just have to wait.” said Sheva as he nodded.

“Let’s look at the Brightside, if everything hits the fan then we can go back to regular hours.” Everyone looked at Eric with an incredulous look and a look of annoyance as he grinned and got up to return to his post.

“Dick.” murmured Kaplan.

Fuck you all. Die in a hole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The snow covered most of the ground by the time they reached the secret entrance to the underground facility. Hana turned towards them, and Chris could tell that she was about to ditch them.

NKDSALDSAJLDSAJDSA!!!! HOW CAN HE TELL?! YOU CAN'T JUST SAY 'HE KNEW SHE WAS GOING TO DITCH THEM' AND NOT GIVE A REASON! THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS!

Well, he had nothing to say she had kept her end of the bargain by telling them about some project called 67RL (Guess who?). Chris swore he saw Karla’s smile falter into a frown. Karla had been most appreciative with the new acquired information but Chris still had his suspicions about Hana. Questions left unanswered.

“Well, this is where I leave you. I have to go back to Albert now.” She spoke quietly before disappearing out of sight beyond the cave entrance.

BillyBenny turned toward them and nodded once, “Should I split up from you two and go after Wesker? Cause that's worked so well so far!

Karla shook her head but Chris answered, “We have to follow SvetlanaRosso for both Kennedy and Milla, so it’s best if we stick together.”

“I guess your right.” BillyBenny admitted as Karla smiled.

Of course she is...Would it kill someone to question this chick with actual reason, just once?

“We’ll start-” Karla was cut off when her earpiece went off, informing them all that Kaplan was radioing in. It had been exactly two hours since his last transmission. “Chad.”

Kaplan probably contacted her since he had some new info on SvetlanaRosso or Wesker, that or something was wrong back at BETA HQ in Washington D.C. By the look on Karla’s face and the way she addressed Kaplan she too figured something had gone wrong.

This whole fic is wrong!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“We can’t talk that much over the phone,” he quietly inquired. “The tocinos are cooking.” Kaplan emphasized the last sentence as though trying to make you decode a message.

The fuck does that mean? You can't just throw that in there and expect your readers to know!

“I see.” You understood. “Red Queen’s coordinates please.”

“Red Queen is indeed below water.” He said as you nodded.

“Blonde Hatter?”

*runs back into the Sporking Rooms swinging a pole* FJKAFKLJAWEUF89FWENFWKLFWEKFJE SHE CAN'T USE MY OLD ALIAS! SHE'S NOT ALLOWED! I DON'T CARE IF SHE TACKED ON "BLONDE" IN FRONT OF IT! KJADKFJEIUFWIFDKSDKFJKWJKJIOU *runs back out of the room*

O___O I'm not sure how to respond to that.

“Same.”

“I’ll radio in as soon as I get Brown Rabbit.” You said in code as you heard something rustling in the background.

Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [22] Tumblr_leoeawzZqq1qzevzco1_500

Oh goodie! Alice in Wonderland rip offs! Just another thing this writer is attempting to ruin for me!

“It’s no point using code names Karla Smith.” Spoke a gruff voice that had taken over your earpiece communicator.

“Ah, Agent McFerrin how kind of you to look after my employees while I’m gone. Have any of them misbehaved?”

“Cut the crap Smith. If you don’t complete the mission than you can say goodbye to BETA.”

“You don’t have jurisdiction with a NGO.” You spoke impatiently.

“But the President does, if Kennedy is not back in the states in 24 hours BETA will be suspended indefinitely.”

“Prick.” You murmured.

“Care to repeat that?”

“Bite me Agent McFerrin, and I’ll have you know that Leon will be back even if I’m not.”

You...you would never, never get away with that. Why do you continually believe that you could via your self insert is beyond me. Gabby, you think you're a hard ass but you're just a moron who wearing a wolf's skin. Good job.

“Don’t compromise to that if you won’t follow through.” With that said he cut the connection and you sighed heavily before looking at Chris and BillyBenny.

Jeremy McFerrin was a total prick, enough said but you knew that you would bring Leon back…no matter what.

“Don’t worry Karla.” Chris assured you as you nodded.

About to enter the cave Chris stopped you and BillyBenny as he noticed a silhouette in the dark.

“Chris?” you asked but before he answered you he shined he turned on his light and shined it upon the figure as he let out a held breath while shaking his head in disbelief.

You followed the beam of light as it shined upon the figure; the person was cloaked from head to toe in a dark blue camouflage hooded cloak, with heeled shoes. So it was a woman, right? Except, her face was hidden behind a light blue bird mask. Her eyes were hidden behind the black covering of the eyes.

You looked back towards the men but more so at Chris who looked like he just saw a ghost. “Chris?” you called again but more pleading then normal. “Do you know her?”

He swallowed thickly before answering your question, “Kijuju…the Bird Lady.”

*Gasp* It's Manic!

Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [22] Oki2

I will allow myself to have this revenge through Manic nicely, yes?... … …It's not Manic? Awww. Well, there goes my fun.

Well, I'm out, once again. Fang needs to recover, I didn't rage as much, and I'm going back to watch Cry! Later!

Notes:

Codenames:

Red Queen-SvetlanaRosso

Blonde Hatter-Wesker

Brown Rabbit-Leon

The Bird Lady is not the same one from the RE5 trailers (whoever she turns out to be), her true identity will remain a mystery until the near end of Russian Territories.

*runs back into room, fuming* GODDAMNIT, I'M SUPPOSED TO BE ON BREAK AND I KEEP HEARING STUPID FUCKING SHIT. NO! YOU CANNOT RIP OFF THE TRAILERS AND CLAIM IT'S NOT THE SAME. YOU'RE JUST MANGLING EVERYTHING AND IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT!

And if you know who 67RL Don't know, don't care, never will. is...you will get a free one-shot or drabble...

The sixth version of this stupid flowchart.
Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [22] Flowchartver006
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

Illegal Operations: Russian Territories, Resident Evil Spork/Review [22]
Page 1 of 1