AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [01] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [01] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [01] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [01] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [01] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [01] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [01] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [01] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [01] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [01] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [01] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [01] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [01]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [01] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [01] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [01]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [01] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:29 pm

So, now we've finished up Project K and Russian Territories. While Project K was merely aggravating, Russian Territories proved to be downright painful if not mentally draining. With that in mind let's see what The Project K Chronicles has to offer, shall we?

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} Intro

The sunshine beamed brightly in the morning hours as it shined on the Orange Grove Apartments in Washington D.C.

I see the four months between Russian Territories' epilogue and this introduction had done nothing to improve her writing ability.
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [01] Consistencydemotivator

“I’ll pick her up at five I promise Georgia.” You the infamous Karla Smith said to your next door neighbor as Milla smiled up at Georgia.

*closes eyes, sucks in a deep breath and releases it slowly* We're only two sentences in and I already have to resist smacking my head against the wall in response to Karla's arrogance.

“Karla its fine. Milla’s a good girl.” said your neighbor as she held her hand.

Of course she is, why wouldn't she be? That'd just be an inconvenience to Karla-Sue if Milla acted up like most children do.

A week has passed since the trip from Russia, everything seemed to be just fine and that is including everything. You and Leon spoke on the phone once but it was only brief, he didn’t come visit or anything he said he didn’t want to chance it. So far, Project K- or Wesker hasn’t been heard from. So far.

It's only been a week you bimbo. Let's not forget you went through two years between Project K and Russian Territories with no mention of Wesker at all. They're not going to come after you so soon. They have better things to do with their time, I'm sure.

“So what happened with Leon, did you two break-up?” Georgia asked with a small smile as you shrugged.

“You can say that.”

“I don’t mean to be nosy, you should get going now. Tell Karla bye Milla.”

“Bye Karla.” Milla waved at you as they entered the home.

You sighed and waved goodbye as you went towards your car and slipped in, you didn’t start the car right away instead you stared at nothing before shaking your head and starting the car, hopefully work could take your mind off of Leon.

Oh, great now we're going to have a whinebag on our hands on top of the usual ego-centric Sue. *sighs* This is looking worse and worse already, guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Four months between series and Gabby still can't be assed to segue from scene to scene like a normal fucking person with filling, supporting and mood setting details.

“It’s good to have you back.” The President said once again as he shook Leon’s hand once more that day.
“Again, it’s good to be back here sir.” Leon responded with a fake smile again.

He had no reason to be happy; he was devastated by the turn of events he broke up with the woman he truly wanted in the world.

*sucks in a deep breath* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!! Now Leon's been skewed into an emo git! Fuck my goddamn life!

It was heartbreaking but he did it for her protection, his mind and inner demon constantly fought and all the week Leon hadn’t slept for more than three hours. It was exhausting, and he hated to be this way but it truly was for the best. Ironically, his inner demon would only act up when he heard her voice or even saw her from across the hall at the HQ. Why only her? Why did it hate her so much?

At least his stupid inner demon knows what Karla-Sue is and is actively trying to murder her. I can get behind that. As for the rest of it...
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [01] Frustration

He would ask himself this but no answer could be provided. Perhaps he could go on a few dates, experiment a little. Not in that way of course but it would take his mind off Karla, even though he spent the majority of the time at the White House.

I'm all for that idea, too. Anything that will stop this mope-y Leon from existing. Maybe then canon!Leon will return and can resume his life as he rightfully should - without the Sue latched onto him.

He had to admit that he didn’t want to date anyone else, nor did he want Karla to see anyone else…especially that Redfield.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [01] 86b

As the President was talking with one of the other Government officials, Leon couldn’t help but glower menacingly at nothing. He did not like the fact that Chris would be around Karla all the time now, he just simply hated it.

What the hell is up with all this hatred aimed at Chris? Even mentally stable men who get jealous don't act like this. Oh, wait, that explains a lot; this version of Leon isn't mentally stable. Hasn't been since the start of this entire series.

Although, all he had to do to rid of Chris was just a simple neck break away…

That's both excessive and uncalled for. Jealous men do not act like this. Sure, the idea "God, I wish he'd just die!" may cross a person's mind when angry enough but they don't actively go around planning out the proper method to do it! This is psychopathic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“That’s it! I’ve had enough!” shouted Claire at you as she slammed her palms on top of your desk, shaking everything in sight. You simply looked up at her with a questionable gaze, as all she did was glower at you, her blue orbs burned through your hazel colored ones.

“All you have been doing is staying here in your office all week just busying yourself with paperwork! You hadn’t spoken to anybody since you got back, and hell! I had to ask Chris what was up with you! You couldn’t even tell your best friend that you had a break up?!”

I wasn't aware Claire was supposed to be Karla-Sue's "bestie buddy forEVA" until now. I really didn't. Hell if she hadn't just said that I would have rightfully kept assuming they were nothing but acquaintances. There's never any supporting interaction between any of the characters to show who's friends or not.

she took a deep breath while lowering her voice. “Why couldn’t you tell me Karla? You’re acting the same way you did when Zachary died, I’m your best friend, couldn’t you have told me instead of resulting to me asking my brother?” her eyes softened as you looked away.

This is ridiculous. For a full week Karla's been a morose lump. For a full week everyone's been worrying about her. By that point, realistically, if she hadn't done anything to get over herself someone would have told her to or they would have just continued to ignore it. People do not hyperfocus on a person's morose behaviors mostly because it's oftentimes aggravating to have to deal with that when the other person actively mopes and makes no effort to get over what made them that way in the first place.

She was right;

Oh my god! It's a fucking miracle! A Christmas miracle in July! Karla-Sue just admitted someone else was right!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [01] Tumblr_lyfu4bj0Ms1qma1nd

you hadn’t spoken to anyone. Except for Leon on the phone but that was once, most of the time you would stay up and talk with Chris at night. You finally looked back at her as you shrugged your shoulders.

So, what? She just said she spoke to no one else but Leon on one occasion since returning then in the very next sentence she tells us how she speaks to Chris (a guy she actively insults, mind you) on a regular basis late at night? Da faq?

“He means the world to me; I’m still trying to figure out how this happened.

Oh, that's easy. You were an arrogant, bossy bitch and he got fed up with you. .... .... Okay, okay, fine, the canon reason - and I use that term very loosely here - is that Leon tried to kill you and now he's guilty and a morose whinebag over it, same as you. What's there to not get?

I’m sorry I couldn’t tell you, but I figured only Chris would understand since he was there.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [01] Tumblr_l820gkMN6Q1qcs2rc

I really am sorry; I stay here in my office because I know Leon comes to check up on everyone…I just don’t want to see him.”

Claire sighed before letting herself laugh quietly at you, “Karla, you really need to get your mind off of him.”

Actually she just needs to get her head out of her own ass.

“Gee, thanks for the obvious mother.” You said sarcastically as she grabbed your hand and forced you to your feet.

“Come on, let’s go out for awhile.”

You grinned, “Gee that sounds great Claire! But aw, I have paperwork to do.” You pretended to frown as she got the hint.

“That’s okay! You can do it in the car!”

“Gee!!” you both laughed at each other.

“Gee honey, isn’t our daughter swell such a bitch??”

“Yes dear, isn’t life swell?”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [01] Original

Both of you glanced over to the doorway as you immediately saw Oscar and Bethany at the doorway. You smiled widely as you ran over to them both and tackled them both in a hug.

Karla-Sue sure got over her whinebag status fast. I assume she was just playing it up as much as she could until she got the attention she wanted because that's what it reads off like here.

Bethany was wearing ‘mom jeans’ with a white turtleneck sweater, and Oscar was wearing black dress pants with a white dress shirt underneath and complimented with a black jacket.

Complete description of two people serving as a paragraph? Comprised of a single run-on sentence.

“What are you guys doing here?” you asked as Bethany didn’t want to let you go.

“We just came by to stay for a little while, we were so worried about you baby. We called here a lot of times but Chad said you were on a mission to get Leon back.”

She should have already known that considering it was her husband who told Karla that Leon was missing. He was also the one to tell Karla that the President had issued orders that if they hadn't heard from Leon in 24 hours they would lead a search and rescue for him (trust me on this one; trying to figure out why all of BETA and BSAA did not know this order from the President for an entire week will only result in a migraine). If he knew that it would have been a simple matter for him to know Karla-Sue was off on the mission to find him. Or did Gabby just spontaneously forget that little tidbit? Well, guess what asshole, I didn't. I still remember.

Bethany explained as she tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. Oscar looked as stiff as ever just standing there, inspecting the office as his eyes landed on Claire.

Claire immediately walked over and held out a hand, “I’m Claire Redfield, BETA Special Operations supervisor.” Oscar smiled while shaking her hand.

When the hell did Claire rise through the ranks to make it to supervisor? And in roughly a month no less! She came in before Zachary's funeral, and there was a week before his actual funeral after his body had been dropped back, the three days it took to rescue Leon and now a week to add onto that time frame.

“Oscar Smith, General of the U.S. Army, nice to meet the woman who saved my family those years ago.”
She flushed with embarrassment as he released her hand, “It was nothing. Karla saved me a lot of times.”

*rolls eyes* Of fucking course she did. Let's not forget we don't ever have any snippets of those times written anywhere. Let's also not forget the fact that Karla debated committing suicide during the Raccoon City outbreak and I'm supposed to believe she could save Claire when she was doing that? Fuck you. No.

Oscar nodded before turning to you, his smile wearing thin. “So, where’s Leon?”

You let go of Bethany before scratching the back of your neck, “We sort of broke up.” You say avoiding eye contact.

“I knew it.”

“Oscar!” Bethany hissed at her husband.

“Beth, not like I had anything against the boy but he’s a U.S. agent who protects the President at all times. That job-”

“We didn’t end it because of his job.” You cut him off curtly as both stared at you; Claire pretended to dust off her blue jeans as her eye contact was diverted from you.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [01] Tumblr_ltylw9To891qaaihx

“We ended it because he’s infected.” You heard a gasp and immediately you knew it was Bethany, because Claire had already found out from Chris.

I love how everyone reacts like this to Leon being infected with something but when anyone learns of Karla being infected they treat it like it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

“What is he infected with?” Oscar asked sternly as he shut the door closed.

“Las Plagas.”

“I thought he got it out of him in Spain.” He said with anger.

“Sit down and I’ll tell you the story. You know I never pass up a chance to rail on about anything dealing with ME!

You started with how you and Chris ended up going to Russia together; everything from the infected people to SvetlanaRosso and her followers. You then explained to all three about the RB-Virus and its side effects, you told them how SvetlanaRosso had kidnapped Leon and injected him with the RB-virus and therefore it caused him to gain Las Plagas. You left out the part with Wesker, Excella, Hana, and K19 of course. You didn’t want to worry anyone right now. And after you told them about BillyBenny helping you and finding and protecting Milla Dobrolubsky and eventually adopted her, between you and Chris it was joint custody.

Oscar made a face at the topic but Bethany and Claire found that to be very responsible and amazing of you.

Of course they would because no one Karla likes may see anything negative about her person, ever. If they do they're immediately blacklisted.

Eventually you told them all about what Leon had said about protecting you, how it would be safer to end it instead of risking him trying to hurt you. (No way would you mention that Leon almost tried to hurt you twice; Oscar would probably send the whole Army after him or he would probably bring out old Betsy for target practice. Only Zachary knew about the first encounter but sadly he took that to the grave with him. Only you and Leon knew about the second time.)

All of those statements in the parenthesis shouldn't even be inside a pair of parenthesis. They add to the overall situation for once and bunching them up into parenthesis reduces them to mere side notes of unimportance. Not to say they aren't still utterly stupid, because they are, of course.

Bethany as well as Claire had tears swell up in their eyes while Oscar was narrowing his eyes suspiciously at you the entire time. And you thought only moms knew when their daughters were lying.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [01] Frustration
Of course Claire and Beth would have "tears in their eyes," why wouldn't they?

“Poor Leon…he was such a gentlemen.” Bethany said with a sigh.

“He’s not dead mom.” You grumbled.

“I know. So when do we get to meet our granddaughter?!” she asked more excited than you could possibly imagine Bethany to be. She was never this excited. (Minus the time when you reluctantly agreed to attend your prom.)

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [01] Tumblr_ltylw9To891qaaihx

“Soon. She’s staying with Georgia.” You say as you glance at Claire only to see her glare at you. You made a mental note to kill Chris later for not telling his own sister about the child he had recently adopted.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [01] 86b

Oscar smiled, “I can’t wait to see her. So…” he began as his brown face began to flush form embarrassment. “Whose name did she take?”

You also flushed with embarrassment, “Kennedy-Redfield.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [01] Picard-facepalm-o-1

Oscar nodded as Claire’s glare dropped and was replaced with a smile; you looked over at her and winked. “You’re the aunt of course.”

Suddenly a knock came upon the door as you called to the person to come in.

The door opened and your face dropped immediately. Everyone’s breath was held in as was yours, “Hi…Leon.” you hesitated as your eyes were briefly met with Leon's.

Leon stood there with shock as his eyes scanned over Bethany, a pissed off Oscar, and a surprised as hell Claire. “Hello Karla… and company.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [01] Tumblr_lxbnwzMBSO1r12aq9o1_500

I apologize for the huge amount of picspamming there. But really, I just could not get words or coherent thought to formulate for me when I read those things. I just could not.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [01]
Page 1 of 1