AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:37 pm

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.29 I'm Not That Optimistic

I've never been optimistic about this crap.

Upon entering the Saudi Arabia division the four encounter a grizzly scene, can they find out who's responsible?

Once again I have to question just how many BETA divisions exist considering these are all of BSAA's:
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] BSAA

“Scoot over dumbass!”

"How am I in the way?! Want to explain to me clearly?"

“Well you’re practically sitting on my lap with your fat butt!”

"I have a nice butt, to add. Wanna feel?"

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Original-5

“Dumbass…” you muttered.

“They will never give up.” Leon commented as the four of you rode in the tight quarter space of the jeep, on your way to the division.

"Yeah...this is someday I’m having right now.” Mark rolled his eyes as he peered out of the window.

“Listen, I know it must’ve been hard seeing Claire like that…we’re gonna do whatever it takes to stop K.”

So we go from the two giant five-year-olds bickering to *adopts faux whiny voice* IT'S GONNA BE OKAY MAN? What the hell?

"I know. Just been a while since I seen her again you know?” he expressed as Leon eyed him warily.

“…Yeah I suppose.”

Meanwhile…

“David…move your legs from my lap now.” You growled as he smirked at you while resting his head on his arms.

I thought they were in the same.... room? Vehicle? Ship? Where are they at exactly? ... so why did we have a pointless "meanwhile" there?

"Hey, you owe me twice incase you forgot. Big time.” He said with one eye open and looking at you.

“But…”

"No buts. Except mine...I was the one who got you out of that mess with you know who and I helped you out with that dream of you know what. So thank me for helping you out when you needed it."

“Fine…dumbass.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Thatssotrue_1495_1330049487

“Hmph." David purposely tapped his boot to your chest.

I'm getting sick of all this blatant Karla-Sue sexual molestation. I really am. I mean, and we all thought that this -

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] 394570_464051833628386_874762940_n

- was bad but seriously! Every other scene I have to read about this stupid ho getting felt up by someone! It makes me want to tear my eyes out, fuckdamnit, because she obviously enjoys it! Oh, sure, she makes over-the-top threats and gets loud whenever Slimy-Git does it but does she ever follow through? No. Her bark is infinitely worse than her bite and her bark's not all that impressive to begin with.

“Hey! I said you were dead the next time you tried something like that!”

"Oh yeah and what are you gonna do about it, Jugs?” he challenged you.

Knight: *stomps in hissing and snarling* That's it, that's the last straw! I have had it with the motherfucking nickname 'Jugs', in this motherfucking fic! Goodbye, Karla-Sue..

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Tumblr_lxjxyrl0KD1qhj490o1_500

*storms out waving tail around angrily*

Fang: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Tumblr_m2yug3Olm21rtn4p0o1_400

“…I’m gonna bite you now.”

You know, in my day, when we wanted to tell a guy "no" we just slapped them! .... Course, that's become a source of confusion as some guys are turned on by that.... You know what's another source of confusion...? Biting.

"You wouldn't dare...Karla I swear to god...I'll hurt you back." David backed away.

The idiot's seriously afraid of getting bit? What the shit is this?!

You smirked and bit him on his leg, he yelped as Leon and Mark turned in their seats to see you sitting there with David gripping his leg.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Tumblr_lpmlq24fhj1qk7jzeo1_400

"David, enough of the crap!" Mark shouted.

“Karla.” Leon warned.

“I’m innocent.”

"You're always innocent...That really hurt...You bite everyone you meet?"

“Only the people that piss me off.” You smiled innocently.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] 561130_408960369170041_1598544962_n

"Yeah that hurt jaws. Can't you keep to yourself? I'm starting to have scars cause of you. Not to mention a bruise where you punched me on my arm."

“Aren’t you supposed to be a man? So start acting like one.”

"Why don't you punch my ass and get it over with?"

“If you insist.” You punched him hard on the butt.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Original-9
*silently sits in her chair, rifling through a box of video games, movies and books for several long minutes, occasionally shaking her head* I grew up playing video games.... I had older sisters and a brother who lived with us and they bought the game systems I started out on with their own money. As long as I took care of their games, didn't break them, didn't mess up the systems they let me play. The first games I ever played were Super Mario Brothers, Earthworm Jim and an RPG called Grandia. Grandia started my trend in what I fan over and fancrush in characters with Rapp.

He was protective, hot-tempered, loud, easy-to-get-along with though.... He was my first video game fancrush. Over the years I've fallen for more guys that I would often bicker with if they existed. It's just how it would work. From Devil May Cry's Dante to Resident Evil's Krauser to even Marvel's Tony Stark, they were the type of men I fell for and liked and enjoyed seeing them progress in their 'story' arcs. It was pretty much a fact of life that bickering would become a daily routine in whatever love life I'd run into - fictional or otherwise - much like Ron and Hermione's in Harry Potter.

*begins dropping the games, movies, and books back into the box, one at a time as she talks* But this? This fanfiction and the blatant sexual tension in the childish arguing between Slimy-Git and Karla-Sue? Those snippets of dialogue when they insult and yell at each other that are supposed to be funny? Yeah.... *abruptly stands up and throws the entire box to the far side of the room in a fit of rage*

NOTHING! IT MEANS NOTHING! I'M SUPPOSED TO SEE IT AS FUNNY, AS CHARMING, AS "OH THEY JUST SECRETLY LOVE EACH OTHER IS ALL!" YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE! DON'T DENY IT! BUT NO, THAT'S NOT WHAT IT AMOUNTS TO! IT'S JUST NEEDLESS PADDING THAT SHOWS UP CONSTANTLY WITHOUT END! IT MAKES A MOCKERY OF ANY COUPLE IN FICTION OR REAL LIFE THAT DO LOVE EACH OTHER BUT CAN'T HELP BUT BICKER A LOT! WHAT THIS IS IS MEAN-SPIRITED, IT'S HARASSMENT, IT'S POINTLESS CHATTER THAN CAN BE OMITTED AND WE WOULDN'T MISS A THING! NOTHING IS FUNNY ABOUT THIS! YOU KNOW WHAT THIS BULLSHIT SIDE PAIRING OF SLIMY-GIT AND KARLA-SUE IS DOING TO ME? IT'S MAKING ME CHANGE MY PREFERENCES IN MY FANCRUSHES! WHEN I ONCE LOVED DANTE TO BITS I NOW FIND MYSELF LOOKING CLOSER TO VERGIL! OH, WHAT ABOUT KRAUSER YOU SAY? I DON'T EVEN WANNA TALK ABOUT THAT ONE! AND TONY STARK? SAY HELLO TO CAP'N AMERICA, BOY! HE'S JUST BEAT YOU IN MY RISING AFFECTIONS!

AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF THIS BULLSHIT OF A STORY! YOU SEE HOW A BAD STORY (FIC OR NO) CAN HAVE A PROFOUND IMPACT ON A PERSON'S ACTUAL LIFE?! DO YOU SEE THIS?! I HOPE YOU DO BECAUSE I'M SPORKIN' THIS FOR YOU! I DON'T DO THIS JUST BECAUSE I'M A MEAN-SPIRITED BITCH! I DO THIS BECAUSE I CARE! ... ... AND PARTLY BECAUSE I'M A MEAN-SPIRITED BITCH!

Please allow us one moment as Sporker FANG takes her medications and calms down. Thank you.

"Ow!...You suck!"

"Do you want me to go back there? I swear if I have to go back there and pull you two apart, I will." Mark threatened.

“I’m starting to think that you two were separated at birth.”

Considering the implications that Karla-Sue and Slimy-Git secretly have a thing for each other that's a disturbing comment to make.

Leon commented. “Karla seriously knock it off will you? You provoke him.”

Like hell I do, he starts it Leon. You're blaming ME?! *Balrog-esque* I CAN DO NO WRONG, YOU SON OF A BITCH!” You said angrily.

"He, he you got in trouble." David mocked.

"David your acting like a child...Shut up." Mark instructed.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm cool; Karla's just giving me bruises while we surpass the heat. If you haven't noticed, it’s freakin' hot!"

"Complaining isn't going to do anything."

"Ugh!" David sighed as he dropped his leg on your lap.

“Are we gonna go through this again David? Should I just start ignoring you now?”

"Not so great when you're on the other side of the end is it?"

“I’m gonna kill you, and trust me I’ll make sure you feel everything I do to you.”

"I swear Leon, it's like having kids all over again." Mark commented.

“You’re telling me, Karla and Zachary use to bicker but not like this.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] 422326_407267679339310_971323923_n

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You all arrived at the division and noticed that it was quiet; walking in the four of you instinctively rose up your weapons.

David took the lead with you and Leon in the middle and Mark from the rear, it was deathly quiet and it smelled very bad. Not to mention the air conditioning wasn’t on which could be the reason why; Leon stopped you all with a hand raised up as David stopped to look at him.

“Something doesn’t feel right.” He expressed as you nodded.

“I know the whole country is barren and now the division too?”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Thatssotruecom_675_1329514702

"I swear, it can't get anymore hotter than this.” David commented.

That comment is so out of place with what's going on. It really serves no purpose being there.

“We should split up, what do you think Leon?” you asked.

What is this? Scooby Doo?

“Sounds good I’ll go with-”

"Karla will go with me. Right, Jugs?"

“You really want us to be together so we can fight?”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Frustration

"If I behave, and keep my mouth shut then I can go?...I want to get this over with so I can take my shower okay? Let me go with, Karla." David wiped the sweat drop off his eyebrow.

“We’ll see.”

"Yeah, try not to do anything that'll cause a ruckus. Being in this heat is bad enough." Mark eyed David as he winked back.

I am getting so tired of hearing about the goddamn heat!

“Okay, let’s just hurry up.” Leon said impatiently as he and Mark went right and you and David had no choice but to go left.

"Hey, Jugs. Can your jugs breathe in that bra? You must be dying to buy a larger pair. I don't know how you women can feel comfortable in those things anyways. They obviously get in your way don't they? Probably do, I can tell." David couldn’t help look down at your chest to prove his point.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Tumblr_m6mzqjbH8g1rr7c36

“I’m gonna bang your head on the counter top if you don’t shut up.” Keeping your eyes straight ahead you moved his face away from your chest.

"And beating me up all the time seems to keep your blood pressure normal. Damn, smartass."

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Tumblr_lmtdqurZt21qdlg0xo1_500

Going down the hallway the eerie silence stayed with you two, every corner and every room offered nothing but cold dead quietness and you were sure that a zombie would be popping out of the corner.

Suddenly a crashing sound is heard not too far away you jump from the sudden sound as David tensed beside you. The sound had come from a room not too far from you two, “Should we…check that out?”

"Hard to say. Probably a ghost...no but really what do you think we should do, go down there?"

“Well…I’m scared that something happened here. Let’s check it out.” you started to shake a little the flashlight you brought out was unsteady it was then that you started to breathe heavily all the while he noticed.

"Relax; don't get a heart attack on me now. I'm, here remember? Nothing's gonna happen I promise. Now let's just see what's down there."

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] 582164_405774859488592_2041106030_n

“Okay, let’s just do this.” You two walk to the end of the hallway were the room was; David opened the door slowly as you go in followed by him right behind you.

"Jesus! Did something die?!"

“Gosh, it stinks.”

"Tell me about it, Jugs. I haven't felt so claustrophobic in my life. I hate the heat!"

ENOUGH ABOUT THE GODDAMN HEAT. You know what? Okay, I gotta get this outta the way! I have the warmest room in the house - by the that I mean I absolutely MUST keep the door open at all times unless I want to slowly roast myself alive in summer months. Likewise in the winter I have to keep my door closed at all times and keep the window cracked so as not to roast myself alive at all times. I know a little somethin'-somethin' about the heat and I can safely say YOU'RE JUST WHINING ABOUT IT TO WHINE!

“And since it’s hot outside it makes the smell much more worse…what the hell happened here?” you two continued to look around and yelped when you saw a body lying behind the desk. Its rotten flesh was fresh the smell was overwhelming; it smelled bad worse than garbage or rotten food. They must’ve died two or three days ago …but then how did Amunet come into contact with them? If they were all dead?

David motioned for you two to go outside the room and continue the search, "Ugh, this place is getting on my nerves.”

“The last time I was here, it was last year with my brother. We were going over a plan to shut down the black market here…whatever attacked it must’ve been at a high biohazard level.”

"Hmph, well whatever it was hopefully it's gone."

“Let’s go then and-” you were cut off as you were pummeled to the ground by a heavy force, which ultimately made you go through the floor.

"What the hell's going on?!...Karla!-"

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Original1-5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Mark! How did we get separated so fast?!”

I don't know considering WE JUST SKIPPED OVER THE ENTIRE FUCKING SCENARIO!

Leon shouted as he looked up from the hole in the ground he was currently standing on before he fell through.

“The hell if I know.”

“Okay, just try to find David and Karla I’ll find another way up.”

"You can't be serious can you? It's not safe to wander off alone, Kennedy. What if something happens?"

“Go I’ll be fine.”

"...Ugh, damn...Wait, how do I always end up alone in this situation?...I'm talking to myself. Brings back memories all over again." Mark went his separate ways.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Original

“Great…” Leon quickly and carefully climbed over the rubble as he went down the corridor, nothing but dust and debris was there. To him though it looked as though the division had been like this for a couple of days or so, meaning he had to find survivors and fast. “Alone and I don’t know where the hell I’m going, and now I must be losing my mind.”

Suddenly something fell through as he caught the body in his arms but in return it caused Leon to fall down as well.

“My ass hurts…”

“Karla?”

“Leon?” you get up from him as he looks at you oddly.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] 169199c9
THIS IS NOT ONE OF YOUR GODDAMN ANIMES! STOP THIS SHIT IMMEDIATELY!

“Where did you fall through?” he asked while helping you up and then himself.

“The second floor, I was attacked by something and the next thing you know I landed on top of you…where’s Mark?” you asked.

“I fell through too, which doesn’t make any sense because this building is new.” He said as you looked up at the ceiling.

“If that’s true, then it’s been moldy for sometime. What the hell is going on here? Where is everybody?”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Th1228546886850

“Someone must’ve unleashed a biohazard here…because of the whole bio weapons war going on they had to attack this place.” Leon concluded as you nodded agreeing with his theory.

“If that’s so, then whatever attacked me up there and separated me from David…it must’ve been a BOW of some sort...if that's the case then we're shit out of luck."

"Shouldn't you be more positive about this situation?" Leon asked as he loaded his handgun.

"I wasn't in Spain...I'm not that optimistic trust me."

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Th1228546886850

“I agree," you pouted at his response."let’s stick together for now.” Leon suggested as you and him followed the dirty abandoned hallway. “So, how have you been?”

Leon was feeling awkward; you could tell by the way he kept his gun in front of him.

I don't see how the fact that he's keeping his firearm up in front of him and ready to shoot has anything to do with nerves and comfort.

He didn’t know what to make of you and his current situation. Sure you would love to just push him in a room and totally make him yours again

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] F06

but right now the team was your top priority that and finding out what happened here and who was responsible.

“I’ve been good, and you?”

“Fine. Busy but fine, Hunnigan called not to long ago she told me that the President was upset about my leaving. And so, he sent the Government out to look for us.” he replied in a monotone voice with no emotion.

“Great, more people to look out for.” You muttered.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Thatssotrue_1495_1330049487

“What did Demitri do to you?”

“Nothing, he didn’t have the chance to.”

“Why all of a sudden Mercury has an interest? It doesn’t make sense.”

“Of course it does, all because of my infection. I wouldn’t be surprised if they found out about you too.”

“You’re my personal pocket full of sunshine aren’t you?”

WHY ARE THEY TALKING WHY I DON'T NEED THIS DIALOGUE IT IS WORTHLESS THERE IS NO POINT TO IT AND WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I HAVE LOST ALL ABILITY TO USE PUNCTUATION IN MY AGGRAVATION

“Well, it’s true. We need to find that machine to get the parasite out of you, not only that but the only one was back in Spain and that island is totally gone now. And, Luis is not here to help.” You say the last part sadly as Leon stopped walking which caused you to stop from almost hitting his back.

SERIOUSLY WHY ARE YOU ALL TALKING YOUR VOICES WOULD CARRY IN THE EMPTIED CORRIDORS AND ALERT WHATS THERE TO COME AND KILL YOU YOU ARE ALL FUCKING RETARDED

“Karla, you need to start worrying about your own safety right now. I’m not important; we need to stop Mercury before they get to you.” He finally said, still with no emotion.

NO LEON IS MOST IMPORTANT HES THE ONE WITH THE MURDEROUS PARASITE IN HIS GODDAMN CHEST OR DID WE ALL JUST FORGET ABOUT THIS
SKIP TO 3:25 - AND YES I AM AWARE THAT IS A DOMINANT STRAIN PLAGA MY POINT STILL STANDS

“I’m tired of the attention always going on me damn it!

NO YOURE NOT YOU FUCKING RELISH IN IT STOP LYING YOU STUPID WHORE

You’re the one with the killer parasite; I’ve learned to look over my shoulder ever since that day. I know that I have to protect myself, I’ve done that already but right now the people in my life are more important than my own…including you.” you placed a hand on his arm. “Let me help you.”

He relaxed under your touch and when he turned to you it looked as though he was going to kiss you

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Tram

as he was leaning in a loud rumble shook the building which caused you two to raise up your guns instinctively.

“What was that?” you asked.

“I have no clue; let’s hope Mark and David met up…the rumble sounded like it was coming from below.”

“Let’s check it out then, it couldn’t hurt right?”

I CAN ONLY HOPE THAT THOSE END UP AS FAMOUS LAST WORDS

“Okay, let’s go.” Leon ran ahead as you followed after him he led the way turning corners when suddenly he was attacked by something.

“Leon!”

Leon’s eyes glared at the creature as he fought the it back, it was a zombie alright. The same one’s from the mall back in D.C. whatever outbreak was unleashed there had been unleashed upon Saudi Arabia’s BETA division as well. Struggling he kicked the body off of him as you shot it once in the head.

‘It’s those same zombies from the hospital…great, David and Mark won’t know what to do with them or any other creatures here.’

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] 582164_405774859488592_2041106030_n

After helping Leon up you two decided to go through the next door and down to the control room, “Thanks partner.” He said and it was meant to be a compliment but with no emotion attached to it he just sounded like a robot. You chose to not make it a big deal, now was not the time to be arguing about his strange behavior.

“Anytime.” You smiled but before you two could proceed onward talons were heard on the ceiling behind you both. “Is that a freakin’ licker?” you asked angrily and hoping to god that Leon would at least sugar coat it.

“Hmm,” Leon turned around and then looked back at you. “Red glistening muscles instead of skin, claws, and a long tongue.”

I'M SORRY GLISTENING LEON I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Tumblr_ld5upv8qR51qfqxevo1_500

“I hate you right now.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh the smell...that’s an odor I never wanted to experience again." Mark breathed out.

YOU KNOW MANY GOOD AUTHORS CAN INCORPORATE POINT OF VIEW SHIFTS AND SKIPPING BETWEEN SCENES WELL AND EASILY AND WITHOUT SLOPPY TRANSITION WITH THE SYMBOLS YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THEM GABBY
EXAMPLES DARREN SHAN IN DEMONATA AND EVEN DEAN KOONTZ IN BOOKS LIKE THE VISION

"You're not the only one who can't stand it here...Ugh, I have sunburn on my arm!...I should of known I was gonna sacrifice a lot to come here."

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Thatssotrue_4329_1331426700

David placed his hand on his burn. "Shit..."

"Wow, you were right. You're really sensitive to the sun. He, he." Mark chuckled as David glared at him.
"Shouldn't you be, I don't know, finding something important?" he snapped at him.

"We're just looking around, cherry skin." Mark teased as he led David down the corridor.

"After you." David spoke sarcastically.

"Alright, keep close."

"...At this point I was still optimistic without my chances, thinking about how lucky I've been. But maybe that was just my brain's way of keeping it together, how pathetic."

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Thatssotrue_1492_1330049272

"What are you talking about?"

"The heat's making me talk coherently. What do you think?!" David snapped.

"Ugh...to think I'd thought you'd be quiet if we stick together." Mark complained, "Bad enough Claire's gone."

"You really care for her, huh?" David paused.

"...We're close is all...what about you and Karla?" Mark continued.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Thatssotruecom_675_1329514702

"What about me and Jugs?...Ugh, we're just friends. I don't know where you’re going with this. She's Leon's and Chris's, that's all I can say."

STOP TREATING HER LIKE PROPERTY THAT IS A PET PEEVE OF MINE IN INSTANCES LIKE THIS YES SOME PEOPLE DO LIKE TO LAY CLAIM BUT IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS WITH SOAP OPERA BULLSHIT CHARTS OF DOOM TO KEEP TRACK OF ALL THE PAIRINGS IS SICKENING ITS NOT CUTE OR FLUFFY OR ROMANTIC ITS JUST DISGUSTING

"So you do like her."

"Nothing more than friends.” David confirmed but Mark could sense his brother’s lies.

“You know what friends are don't you?" Mark asked with sarcasm.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] 142

"I wouldn't go there."

"Really?...I mean having to hear what happened when she had that nightmare, it seemed that you really had feelings for her."

"You...you heard that?" David froze.

WOULD YOU ALL SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW FUCKING TIRED I AM OF THIS BULLSHIT EVERYTHING REVOLVES AROUND KARLA-SUE OH SURE SHE TRIES TO PLAY IT OFF EARLIER LIKE SHES TIRED OF IT TOO BUT THE AUTHOR JUST CANT GET IT THROUGH HER HEAD THAT WE ARE HERE TO READ MORE ABOUT THE CANON CHARACTERS AND THE INTERACTIONS BETWEEN CANON CHARACTERS AND FAN CHARACTERS NOT TO FOCUS ON HER SHITTY IDEALIZED VERSION OF HERSELF WHICH SHE THINKS EVERYONE SHOULD LOVE AND KISS THE ASS OF

"You were telling Karla, how you had her back and everything. And that that Frost guy wasn't going to hurt her...when I heard her scream, I knew someone was going to check up on her. I didn't expect that someone to be you." Mark chuckled.

*sucks in a deep breath of air* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

"For your information, I couldn't sleep well last night. That's when I heard the scream and stumbled my way over to Jugs room. Pfft, I thought there was someone sneaking in her room. False alarm it was just a nightmare." David huffed.

-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

"That didn't stop you from walking away." Mark teased he was fairly enjoying this.

"I hate you...but no, I felt guilty if I were just to walk out. Even I felt bad leaving, so I stayed. It wasn't out of pity; it was my choice...again." David stated as his brother gave him the eye, "...What?! So I slept on the chair in her room. Making a big deal out of nothing. She's real close, I like her that's all. Look, I could be back in the U.S breaking and fixing things. I've got places to be, but I chose to be here in this sandbox!"

-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Mark smirked at his younger brother’s reaction, he was getting somewhere, "I bet...you keep saying you chose to make your decisions. Why did you do all this and come this far?"

"I came, be grateful for that. God, same question Karla asked back there. I said the same thing I told you and her." David defended, "I care for people that are close to me...and don't think that way. If I was going there with Karla...I wouldn't get Leon or Chris off my back...or Frost, but Frost isn't getting anywhere with her anyways. Especially with me that's for sure. Hypothetically speaking, if she wasn't with those two guys right now, I'd make my move. But that was just a saying so don't get trigger happy." He finished as Mark nodded.

-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- THERE ARE PEOPLE DEAD IN THIS AREA THERE ARE BIO ORGANIC WEAPONS RUNNING AROUND AND ZOMBIES AND THESE FUCKASSES ARE SITTING AROUND HAVING A LETS-CHAT-ABOUT-KARLA-SUE-TIME WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYWHYWHWYWHYWHYWHYWHWYWHYWHY JUST AJKSDFU23RIWFNEJH1Q3Y5PEN'F9BKH39BMSVFIAERKTIW890BHIN X,KJ3K4TNFSDJVH

"I knew you cared...Ugh, there's nothing in this place. If there was anybody in this place, he or she probably died from dehydration." Mark examined the ground.

"I know I would. I don't know how anyone could survive in this hell hole. I swear, Karla owes me after all this...and all these mosquitoes." David complained.

"You're not the only one." Mark looked down the empty passageway on his left, "Let's go down there." He pointed.

"There's nothing over there. Waste of time, I'm telling you." David chided.

"You're so negative..." Mark walked down the hall with David behind.

"I swear, it can't get anymore hotter or nauseating than it is right now. I feel like shooting something."

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE GODDAMN HEAT I HATE YOU ALL

"You're making it worse, moron. Come on we’ll just check this side out and then we go back. Five minutes tops."

"Pfft, I hope so." David blew his bangs out of his eyes.

Mark and David made their way down while clearing the area out. The place was clear, except for the horrendous odor in the air. "What the hell died that makes this place smell like this?!"

"Either something died or someone let something rot to its core. But how would I know?...I'm just a mechanic!"

"Alright, there's nothing down here." Mark looked down at the ground, and noticed an empty mag clip. "Someone was here."

MAKE UP YOUR GODDAMN MINDS EITHER SOMETHING WAS DOWN THERE OR THERE WASNT

"And whoever that someone was, probably left or died. Which is going to be me if I don't get out of here."
David watched Mark pick up the empty mag clip off the ground, "Why are you picking that up?"

"This, someone must've been here not too long ago." Mark observed and found tiny writing on the empty clip; ‘MC’ was inscribed on it. “MC…” he trialed off thoughtfully.

"So? It’s probably someone not important anyway. Let's find tweedle dee and tweedle pain in my ass." David smacked the clip out of Mark's hand, "It doesn't matter, and the idiot couldn't have survived in this place long enough."

"Maybe...yeah, I hope Leon and Karla have better luck than we are."

"If they do, I'm telling Karla to massage my back and arms with oil. My skin is passed a tan." David took a last look at is sunburn. "And hopefully a kiss." He added.

"I knew you liked, Karla."

"Jugs, has jugs. She's attractive, but let this not leave between the two of us."

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Original2-4

"Right...I promise.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Flowchartver013

Last edited by EVU- on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:41 pm

Okay, the gifs, the comments.. But I think what got me was the gif of the dead guy from the Starburst commercial.

This is so much win.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] 862282847
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:46 pm

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
Okay, the gifs, the comments.. But I think what got me was the gif of the dead guy from the Starburst commercial.

This is so much win.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] 862282847
I was waiting for the perfect moment to use that and since she hadn't introduced the ACTUAL ZOMBIES AND B.O.W.S THE SERIES IS KNOWN FOR UNTIL NOW since I had found it I had to wait a long time. Fume
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:16 pm

Quote :

That one line pissed me off like you wouldn't believe. She's supposed to be protecting people anyways. It's her job! But she acts like it's a God damn chore!
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:24 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
Quote :

That one line pissed me off like you wouldn't believe. She's supposed to be protecting people anyways. It's her job! But she acts like it's a God damn chore!
It's even more aggravating when you take into account how she made all this fuss about how she's a Sergeant Major in the army and yet it's made only a brief appearance in this fic and she's done nothing Army-related since.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:32 pm

EVU- wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:
Quote :

It's even more aggravating when you take into account how she made all this fuss about how she's a Sergeant Major in the army and yet it's made only a brief appearance in this fic and she's done nothing Army-related since.

Exactly! She shouldn't even be there. What's she proven? That she's more of a damsel in distress than an actual damsel is! When she's in trouble, she doesn't call on any form of training or those 'niffty little powers' of her's, she just waits to be saved by someone else! Argh! I hate this chick!

I'd proved more back up than she does! Me! The friggen pacifistic!
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:37 pm

Dream Drops wrote:

Exactly! She shouldn't even be there. What's she proven? That she's more of a damsel in distress than an actual damsel is! When she's in trouble, she doesn't call on any form of training or those 'niffty little powers' of her's, she just waits to be saved by someone else! Argh! I hate this chick!

I'd proved more back up than she does! Me! The friggen pacifistic!
Hey! Hey! You are one bad ass pacifist! You and Kurda Smalht alike~.

But yeah, she has no business being in the army at this point or keeping her character there. She's done nothing for it other than that brief chapter when she was called in by the President for a meeting or some shit. Since then we only briefly hear of "Sarge" and that does not constitute being in the army or doing anything for it. As for as a I know the paramilitary BSAA doesn't have rankings like the military does so why would BETA which she is far more concerned with as is?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [29]
Page 1 of 1