AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:40 pm

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.27 The Queen and her Horse

I... I really don't like the direction this chapter is going already....

Karla, Leon, David, and Mark find the facility still intact...but they're about to run into foes. And only one is an ally...at least she use to be.

“I don’t believe this.” You shouted to no one in particular. “The whole facility stayed intact?!”

I don't believe it either, mostly because that's completely unrealistic. If parts of it were still intact that would have been cause to let slide, it happens. But the whole thing, and when there had been a self-destruct system activated? This is solely to convenience Karla-Sue and her group and we all know it.

“Looks like,” Leon said inspecting the ceiling and everything else. “The intruder system must’ve been installed to just destroy the entrance.”

That is quite possibly one of the stupidest systems ever. It would just be easier to have a complete lockdown of all the entrances and exists throughout the facility.

“Then…Chris must’ve went this way.” You say but before you went anywhere Leon stopped you with a hand to the shoulder.

“Hang on Karla; we gotta make sure it’s safe to go through.”

Which means you should make her go first and see what jumps out to attack.

"Yeah I agree. Looks like some guy here with any courage has to go through...

I don't... what? What even is he talking about?

Since blondie and hulk arms are giving me the eyes, I'll go.” David said beginning to walk ahead again.

“Gee, aren’t you a pocket full of sunshine?” you asked.

“And aren't you a handful, jugs? Make that two handfuls. But I already know that by now." David commented.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] 000by4fp

“Yeah, yeah, anywho let’s snoop around.” you suggested as you looked up at the second level of the underground facility, it looked as though it was there to overlook the work down here. So the offices had to be there. “Maybe, up there?”

It's underground so why would you go up in any capacity to get to a second level that would be below the one you're already on?

"You have got to be kidding me. Well, it could happen to anybody. If they had the ability to climb.” Mark replied.

“I don’t think Chris would’ve gone up there…maybe he went through a crawlspace.”

We were just told this place is underground, they are on the first level so why would they be going up to reach the other levels in the facility?

“Are you kidding Leon? There’s no crawlspace big enough for buffer version of Rambo.” You replied.

"Buffer version of Rambo?" *hides face in hands* Kill me now, people....

"I thought I was the only one with the jokes...Anyways this Chris Redfield by the sound of it sounds like a way bigger steroids hulk than Marky here." David pointed at Mark's arms as his brother glared at him menacingly.

“Shut up, he calls me Cybil.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Tumblr_lizbyjbQl51qhvm4uo1_400

Leon, Mark, and David look at each other before they start cracking up which makes you shake uncontrollably.

I still don't get why all these assholes all laugh like chucklefucks. None of that was funny in any capacity.

“Cybil? Sound like a cartoon character's name." David joked.

"Wow, that's the second weirdest nickname I've ever heard." Mark snickered.

How? How is that, at all, a weird nickname? I especially demand an answer when you take into account the fact that Cybil is an actual name.

“Be quiet, assholes…”

“Well, well, if it isn’t the little lost Project.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Samalltheways

A low sultry malicious voice

That is far too many adjectives for one voice at one time.

said as the four of you look up at the balcony level. There leaning on the railing was Excella Gionne once more, this time she was dressed into a body hugging dress that showed off her curves.

This time? Meaning we've ever seen her not wearing a flattering dress at any point in this?

Her hair was down and as dark as night.

You glared at her relentlessly, “You.”

Her smirk grew wider, “Miss Smith, how long has it been exactly?”

“Cut the crap, I know you’re her despite having been shown absolutely no evidence that you are my clone.” You state.

Seriously though. We have been introduced to ZERO evidence being presented to Karla-Sue that Excella is dead and thus would cause her to react like this now. It's merely, yet again, the author partaking her own knowledge of the story onto her insert so as to avoid the entire lead-up and discovery of it to Karla-Sue. The only guess I have as to why she did this is because she can't stand to have her insert look ignorant.

David and Mark look at Leon questioningly as Leon looked at them and…shrugged.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Original-9

"What the hell's going on?" David looked at the woman figure ahead. "Who is that?"

"Whoever she is, she doesn't seem friendly." Mark crossed his arms.

“So, you know it is me. You truly are my better half then.”

'Better' would imply that either of you is a good choice.

The next moment she appears in front of you a sword in her hand as she changed backed into her true form.

A sword? Really? And also "true form?" How lamely can you word something?

Wait, a sword?…its hilt was indeed black and red and the blade was long…the guard black with red swirls. You then look at your evil self and noticed that she’s wearing a red and black body suit…the same in Russia. Her hair was still a glossy black but this time its up in a ponytail.

“K19…” Leon says in disbelief.

"No way, twins?...so she's the bad one?...talk about every man's dream huh, Leon?" Mark asked.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] 0004q0ge

Leon glared at him playfully,

What part of this situation would entail any sort of playfulness? The fact that they're all treating this scene so flippantly and without a care lessens any minimal tension that may have been there and thus ruins what little Gabby has actually managed to set up.

“How’s it a man’s dream if she wants to kill me? She hates my guts.”

And in that notion we share a thought - I hate all of your existences completely at this point.

"Well, she better keep her hands to herself. One Karla's enough, no cheap imitation’s taking her place." David insulted.

K stares at the men behind you with a glare before she slowly gets up from her crouched position as the men behind you tense at her presence; her blade is then placed on the left side of your neck as her left hand holds onto her right upper arm. “Good to see you again, sister.”

You are a CLONE. You have no sister.

You look at her with a smirk as your hands slyly go towards your twin pistols, “Silly girl thinks she can play with swords…”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Orig-9640511
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Goodmorning

“You’re the silly one, you think you know how to shoot those guns do you?”

“I don’t think…I know.”

“Really? Let’s see which one prevails, the ancient weapon of murder…or a silly firearm?”

“Fine, but powers are cheating though.”

So says the idiot who consistently forgets she even HAS powers. It's your own fucking fault if you don't use what you have! So how would it be cheating if she used them!?

“I wouldn’t fight you any other way.” She makes a move to swipe at your jugular but instead is blocked with one of your guns.

I was under the impression that Karla-Sue did not have Sue-per speed so how did she avoid a sword through her neck that was already inches away from her? I get the feeling this is Gabby trying for a Devil May Cry-like fight scene with super-cool moves that are none-the-less impractical. It doesn't work in situations like these, in fact the only times you really see these types of fights in Resident Evil are in the notoriously disliked fifth installment with super-speed Wesker and spider-monkey Jill.

“Your very naïve Karla.” She cuts through the barrel as you knock her in the head with your leg.

“Karla!” Leon is about to run after you when Mark held him back.

"Wait, don't get involved! This has nothing to do with us, this is her fight! Karla can take care of herself." Mark said to the younger man as Leon relaxed but he still kept his eyes on you both.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Picard-facepalm-o-1

“What?” you answered thinking that he was calling you when suddenly K caught you off guard and swiped your feet from under you.

The tip of her sword pointed at your chest and over your heart, “You’ve gotten rusty but then again Kennedy distracted you.”

You smirk, “Us.”

“What?” she asked.

“I saw the way you eyed him before you tried to kill me.”

Bullshit. This is bullshit. All of it. None of this is entertaining, it's all contrived and ripped off of other games and scenarios that Gabby obviously enjoys.

“Don’t flatter yourself…” her smirk grows wider as her eyes travel around the facility, your gaze follows hers in utter disbelief.

Footsteps smacked into the walls of the facility as Mark, David, and Leon look around with guns raised and pointing aimlessly.

“Guys! Look-” your cut off when her sword penetrates your chest as a croak leaves your throat.

Fifty bucks to the fact that she's not dead and even so; Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Dr-cox-laughing-o

Leon is slammed to the floor as hands grab his arm and puts in an arm breaking angle, “What the-?!”

“Leon!” Mark rushes over to him.

“Mark wait-!” David is cut off when he is thrown to the ground and a hand is clutching the back of his neck tightly and painfully. "This is some bullshit!

I absolutely agree. All of this is bullshit.

Get off of me!"

Mark is the last as he is thrown into the computer controls, and then from there the figure grabs him and pins him down using their knees against his shoulders.

"Ugh, this is so uncomfortable...My back!" Mark yelled in pain.

"...I'm going on drugs from now on...Ow, keep it above the waist!" David tried to free himself, but ended up hurting himself in the process when the figure gets his arm and pins it against his back. "Grr...This is hell!"

You gasp trying to breathe as the sword is shoved in deeper, “Poor, poor Karla…how the powerful even fall.”

That would insinuate that Karla-Sue had any legitimate power to begin with.

She taunted as blood is arising in your throat.

“Karla!!” Leon shouts struggling.

"Don't you dare touch her!!” David managed to shout out. "You'll be second on my list!"

“Ada, Claire, Sheva…make them shut up.” K commands as Mark tries to look back but is stop with a hand smashing his head to the ground.

No, folks - that is not actually Ada. It's so poorly written that it won't be until you get to three-fourths of the way through this chapter but it's a doppelganger the doppelganger created. I don't know what's so hard about POINTING THAT OUT UPFRONT but Gabby avoided it.

'Ugh...This'll be the second time I had a blow hit to the head. This is gonna hurt when I wake...Claire, no she couldn't have; beat my ass? Well this wouldn't be the first time I had a woman beat me up. Stupid! Now what, wait for a damn miracle? This day couldn't possibly get any worse.' Mark couldn’t help but think about it.

“You’re…so…stupid.” You growled as she raises a brow.

“What are you getting at? I’ve already won.”

“I’ll be the judge of that…” you growled before shoving her off and pulling the sword out also.

Everyone want to know where else I've seen the "pull a big ass sword out of the protagonist's chest" scene from? Devil May Cry. In fact, it's a running gag in the older ones (with the rebooted game coming out it may or may not make a return appearance). I happen to know Gabby is a fan of the series as she also has two Devil May Cry fanfics as well.

Suddenly she reappeared in front of you while taking her sword from your hands leaving them with cuts, but only for them to be healed quickly. “You think you’re all that don’t you? Have you ever heard about the Queen and her Horse?” she asked as her sword was pointed at your forehead.

You had. But in the anime show that you watched it was referred to as the King and his Horse, she changed it around to fit in you and her. “I have.”

She smirked, “Do you know which you are?”

“The Queen.”

“For now at least, give time and the Horse will overthrow you.”

I believe this video speaks for itself.

“Karla! Kill her!” Leon shouted when suddenly he shoved the imposter off his back while using his knife to pin her down. Once he did, she disengrated.

I have no idea what "disengrated" means. I think she meant to put disintegrated there.

“Leon…” you say while keeping your eyes on her.

“Karla do it now!” he shouted.

“Who told you to get up?” K said in a threatening tone as she made a doppelganger of Leon appear out of nowhere and attack him.

Oh, please tell me they won't be doing that whole perfectly symmetrical fighting thing. That never solved anything!

“Now then-”

“You have them don’t you?” you demanded.

“Them? Oh you mean, Milla?” she asked innocently as her eyes looked in back of you to where ‘Claire’ had pinned down Mark. “I don’t. I know about them, but I don’t know where they are.”

“You’re lying.”

“Am I?” she moved to decapitate you but instead was blocked when you gripped the blade of her sword.

“The Horse will trample the Queen, once it knows that the Queen is no longer capable of being strong. I refuse to be weaker than you!”

akfjwe4ifs0afjcjskfjkjaw34itwfji WOULD YOU STOP BLATANTLY RIPPING OFF BLEACH WORD FOR WORD NOW?!

she slid the sword out of your hands once again cutting you.

“Why are you comparing us to a Queen and her Horse?”

Because Gabby wanted something *~deep~* and *~meaningful~* but couldn't think up anything for beans so she ripped off Tite Kubo instead.

“I’m apart of you…even though I hate to admit it…your supposed to be this super project that’s powerful but after seeing you today I know that your as weak as a zombie!” she moved to stab you once more but was prevented by a hand stopping the blade midair.

“Leon.” You say and it is then you see that his eyes are red once more. “Oh god…”

PLAGAS. DOESN'T. WORK. LIKE. THIS.

You then felt yourself being pulled back as you look behind to see that David had gotten out of ‘Sheva’s’ grasp.

"This is like fight night. Stand back, damn it!"

Rule one of Fight Night, fuckdamnit! YOU DO NOT SPEAK OF FIGHT NIGHT! *bitch slaps*

David took out his guns and pointed one at `Sheva's’ head.

“We can’t! I won’t allow Leon to fight her! She’s too strong she’ll kill him!”

It's so nice to see that Karla-Sue has such immense confidence in others. -_-

“But I'm here aren't I? All I'll do is use my perverse jokes about her; she'll won't be able to resist it.”

You sigh and look around, “Where’s Mark?” you turn back and see that ‘Claire’ still had him pinned to the point where you could see the pain on his face. “Mark!”

You run back but it is then that ‘Claire’ jumps off of him and lands on your shoulders, staring up at her you watch as she falls back with you following and you then hit the floor head first as she gets up.

Great, awesome. Now she's ripping off spider-monkey Jill's moves from Resident Evil 5, too. COME UP WITH YOUR OWN GODDAMN IDEAS FOR ONCE!

“Ow…I forgot math.” You groaned.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Tumblr_ltylw9To891qaaihx

"Karla, you okay?" David called over to you.

Mark cracks his back, "This day's gotten better and better. Claire's lost it, there's two Karla's, and my back hurts like hell. Terrific."

“So…the King has come to protect his Queen from her Horse. How thoughtful of you.”

Can we END this stupid royalty-and-the-fucking-HORSE thing already?!

K taunted as Leon glared at her while holding his blade up to counter hers.

“Enough with the Queen and the Horse crap…and for your information no one hurts her.”

Except, of course, ME! *revvs up and waves chainsaw around*

Leon seemed to be in control this time.

“You’re such a hypocrite.” She seethed before swiping at him a couple of times but each time he blocked.

You on the other hand were to busy blocking ‘Claire’s’ moves, her kicks were strong and her punches were another thing. ‘I wonder why K would use doppelgangers of Claire, Ada, and Sheva…I get Ada and Claire for Leon and Mark but why Sheva for David? And another thing…this doppelganger of Claire, there’s something strange about her…’

What the hell kind of parameters are attached to the doppelganger's powers? She seems to have no clear limits on them. She doesn't grow tired, they don't flicker, she can easily project many at once.... Does she even HAVE any limits on it to balance the damn thing out?

‘Claire’ kicks you on the side of your head as you unwillingly slam back into David which causes you both to hit the controls behind him. Mark stands up and he’s able to pin ‘Claire’ down to the ground with his knee on her back.

"Enough of this game!" He kept his weight placed on `Claire’.

"You're on top off me again. Hop off." David kept himself from throwing you off. “Jeez, is there a time you aren't on my skin, literally?"

“Be quiet dumbass…it’s not my fault…”

"God you're always bumping into me...Now move it." David ordered as he shoved you off him lightly.

“Oh no, I’m not delicate shove me off.” You say sarcastically while cracking your neck.

You are in the middle of a dangerous fight WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE BICKERING CHILDREN. NO. THAT IS NOT A QUESTION. IT IS A STATEMENT OF DISBELIEF.

"Don't take advantage. I would of done it if you weren't such a smartass...Hmph, you call me dumbass and I call you smartass?..." he seemed to amuse himself with that.

“I’d rather be a smartass then a dumbass like you!” you retorted.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] 169199c9

"Always have something to say." David shoved your arm to the side which caused you to fall on the ground since it was supporting your weight.

“So…this is the rescue squad? A weak woman and the three stooges?” K says as she walks closer to you and David.

You glance up at her and look behind her only to see that Leon is on his stomach out cold, “Leon…”

"When you put it that way it does make me feel like Curly...But I wouldn't want to offend you, sweetheart...Yuk, I sound like Leon." David said while gazing up at her with a smartass smirk.

“Oh what’s this? The dumbest out of the four has snappy comebacks does he?”

"Take it easy, might want to hold that anger in for later. Because I'm in no mood." David said in a pissy tone

“Uh-oh you wouldn’t like him when he’s angry…” you warned.

Yeahno. Hulk he is not.

Mark shakes his head, “You wouldn't like her when she's happy." Mark implied to K.

“Who asked you?” K hissed. “It won’t matter…soon Mercury will get tired of waiting and eventually they’ll kill Milla, and Sheva, and Chad, and Eric, and the rest.” She taunted as Mark snapped his head up to look at her with a glare.

“They do have them then.” You say.

“Of course they do.”

“Then Demitri lied…oh I’m definitely killing him now.”

Why is she so surprised that the guy who tried to rape her lied to her?

Just when K smirked, she swiped the sword down upon you but David was able to roll you and him out of the way in time before you were chopped up.

“Your getting to be annoying.” She seethed as she turned to you both…in an awkward position.

David looked back at her with a fixed glare, "You're going to regret that..."

“Dave…”

“What is it?”

“Do you mind getting off of me so I can kill the bitch?”

"Oh...my fault, always ending up on each other...not in that way pervert." David helped you up as you scoffed.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] 169199c9

“Fine then!” you two turn to her as David reaches for his knife. “This is where you four are going to die!...Claire! Kill the man!”

Like a good subordinate the doppelganger shoves Mark off but he’s able to stab her in the arm…only to have blood ooze out. “...Wait...blood?”

“Oops, I forgot to mention that only Ada and Sheva were doppelgangers…Claire was real.”

“No…Claire!” you shout as Claire looks down at Mark and kicks him in the face as he skids on the floor and against the wall.

"It can't be her...There's no way." David denied. "You're lying!"

“Look for yourself, she’s bleeding. Claire Redfield is under my control now; Karla unlike you I have better powers… manipulation, projection, inhuman strength, speed, and I’m a shape shifter. So as you can see, Claire obeys me now.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Tumblr_lzcwjxjY8s1qbklpr

Mark stands up as Leon turns his head to look over at you and David, “Karla…”

Claire does nothing but stand beside her master with a blank face on; she’s dressed in a magenta shirt with a black vest over it and she’s wearing black pants with matching shoes. Her bright red hair was let down for the first time as her blue eyes were lifeless.

“Claire…Claire it’s me Karla! Snap out of it!” Claire ignores you as Mark calmly walks to stand beside you and David.

"Jesus, Claire...What's got into you?" Mark asked under his breath. "I know this isn't who you are."

“I sense hurt behind those words, does this woman mean that much to you?...Mark was it?” K asked.

"Two out of two, not bad. Claire's close to me, that's why I'm here."

“You lied then…why did you kidnap them?!” you demanded.

K ignored Mark’s comment as she turned to you, “You’ll know soon enough, I wonder what Claire will do when she see’s Sherry and Steve for the first time…will she cry? Oh, no wait. She’ll still be under my control.” Her eyes slid over to David as he snaps.

"Stop looking at me like that, I'm not into you Karla 2.0. Eat you heart out, cause you're not getting to me. Fuck off BRATS doll!” David insulted which made you look at him with shock.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Thatssotrue_12195_1339035886
"BRATS doll?" That's the worst insult you could come up with? Really?

Her smirk turns down into a frown, “I’ve had enough of you! Claire, go ahead and kill them if you wish.”

Claire looks from you, to David and then to Mark. Her eyes still blank as her face, but in that same moment she turns angry as she goes towards Mark first; her fist collides with the side of his face as he did nothing to defend himself.

“Mark what are you doing?! Defend yourself!” you shout.

"I'm not going to hurt her! I know what I'm doing!"

"God damn it Mark, block you bastard!" David urged.

"No! I can handle myself! Trust me!"

You then realize why Mark was letting Claire beat him up, you place a hand on David since he was about ready to pin Claire down, “He doesn’t want to hurt her…even if that means defending himself. He refuses to touch her in a threatening way.”

Really? I never coulda FUCKING TOLD YOU THAT MYSELF. WHY DO YOU CONTINUALLY THINK YOUR AUDIENCE IS SO DUMB THEY CAN'T PUT TWO AND TWO TOGETHER ON THEIR OWN?!

"He's that into her? He's going to be sore after a while...Idiot. And I thought I was the worst sibling here."

“Oh no you are, trust me you’ll win worst sibling of the year if there was such a thing.”

"Shut it, size 36." David teased as you stomped on his foot.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Tumblr_lzcwjxjY8s1qbklpr

Last edited by EVU- on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:57 pm

I just love how she continually rips off anime/manga. She really can't think of anything on her own. Either replacing canon characters to fit her Oc or just rips off anything she likes.

She will never match up to Hichigo's awesome! Finger Wag
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:01 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
I just love how she continually rips off anime/manga. She really can't think of anything on her own. Either replacing canon characters to fit her Oc or just rips off anything she likes.

She will never match up to Hichigo's awesome! Finger Wag
Agreed. I so cannot wait until I am down with PKC here... Because that means there'll only be four chapters left of her unfinished Oblivion.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:25 pm

Rage; oh yes, loved the gif's. And the Jensen Ackles gif from the movie Ten Inch Hero. So much rage win!

And if I hear the petty nickname 'jugs' one more time, I might flip out; which is something that is not needed right now.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] 500282910
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:31 pm

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
Rage; oh yes, loved the gif's. And the Jensen Ackles gif from the movie Ten Inch Hero. So much rage win!

And if I hear the petty nickname 'jugs' one more time, I might flip out; which is something that is not needed right now.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] 500282910
Hehheh... heh... heh.... Yeah, get ready to flip out then.... I've been copy&pasting the remaining chapters I have yet to spork (there are 59 chapters total NOT including her pointless asides about her stupid fanon characters) and I keep seeing "jugs" popping up.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:56 pm

Ohhhh crap...

Karla-Sue, I do not like you at all, AT ALL..
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:04 pm

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
Ohhhh crap...

Karla-Sue, I do not like you at all, AT ALL..
Yeah, yeah. It just keeps getting WORSE and WORSE the further I go. It's like she knows I exist and does it to spite me.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:17 pm

I'm not even going to Spork her Call of Duty fic's either, I'm not much on CoD so I'm not gonna rage on those at all.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] 2665700619
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] 196

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:48 pm

It's getting annoying that everytime anything serious arises in this fic they always act like children and constantly giggle and bicker over random stuff in attempts to be 'funny' and yet they still manage to escape the situation without a scratch. All the time. It's boring, predictable and leaves no room for any tension that the scene was supposed to have... Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] 3463862778
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:56 pm

x-AngelicLibra-x wrote:
It's getting annoying that everytime anything serious arises in this fic they always act like children and constantly giggle and bicker over random stuff in attempts to be 'funny' and yet they still manage to escape the situation without a scratch. All the time. It's boring, predictable and leaves no room for any tension that the scene was supposed to have... Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] 3463862778
Oh, God, tell me about it! Reading these without anyone with me is like being lobotomized at this point what with all the predictability in each of the chapters.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:58 pm

NO MAN IS BUFFER THAN RAMBO. SON, LET ME TELL YOU WHY THAT IS BULLSHIT. RAMBO IS THE MAN.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] 1786228450
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [27]
Page 1 of 1