AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:42 pm

Fang: So! The last chapter was so horrendous we're playing a drinking game again!

Spectre: By that she means... she has roped me into... another chapter yet again....

Fang: Hey, don't sulk, because this time I have VODKA!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Lunapic-125029318877368

Spectre: .... This can only... end badly.... What are the... rules...?

Fang: I take a shot whenever I feel like. I also have a Coke, dried cranberries, Doritos and crackers to cleanse the palette every now and again.

Spectre: I suspect... I should inform Bertha to... be ready for alcohol poisoning....

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.30 You, Me, and Demitri

Fang: *uncaps a bottle of strawberry Vodka*

Spectre: Already...?

Fang: Yep. All because of the following movie cover. *sniffs the vodka* Smells good. How much alcohol content does this one have? .... .... 35%! Fuck yes! Challenge accepted! *downs shot* Yum~!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Poster

Spectre: At least this time... I will not have to... see you cringe and wince... after every shot....

The foursome run into an unexpected duo. Finally the truth behind what happened at the division is revealed...along with other things better left a mystery.

Fang: There was mystery? Where the fuck was I for that shit?!

Spectre: You are... mistaken.... She merely wishes that... she had written something mysterious.... Shot...?

Fang: Awww.... Yes, please. The vanilla this time! ... ... ... Not as good as the strawberry.

Spectre: *downs two shots*

Fang: *does a double take* Hey! Where's my second one for this one?! *gropes for the vodka bottles*

Spectre: *pushes them out of Fang's reach* I sometimes think... that you are more like a child... when it comes to alcohol....

Fang: *pouting* Boo!

K’s point of view:

Fang: Oh my God, yes! She finally specified who's P.O.V it was!

Spectre: *stares at Fang as she flailed around in excitement. Pours himself another shot in response*

He slammed my body against the wall I continued to smirk at the whole entire thing; Hana stood not too far away watching the scene unfold.

Fang: I'm getting rape-like vibes. Gimme a shot?

Spectre: Why am I... the one pouring them...? *complies none-the-less*

Fang: So that I don't party foul~. *downs shot* Mmm! That one wasn't bad. Lemme see the bottle! *inspects back and reads off* "Enjoy in Moderation?" That's actually good advice I should probably adhere to in this chapter....

Spectre: At least you are... still able to reason... *slams down his own shot*

Fang: *begins nibbling on crackers*

“You released them from their confinement, didn’t you?” Wesker demanded in a deathly lethal voice.

Fang: "Deathly lethal?" Talk about redundancy.

“Maybe I did, maybe I didn’t.” I answered sarcastically taunting him as he threw me against the desk.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] 0004722c

Not too long ago he came storming inside the Tricell grounds and barging into the office, changing forms quickly I found myself pinned to the wall by the throat. I wasn’t intimidated not the very least.

Spectre: Of course you... were not....

Fang: Against my better judgement, I'm gonna take a drink because this is ridiculous. Anyone who would like to go back and count up to how many times someone's been grabbed by the throat or strangulated up to now I would greatly appreciate it. *slams her shot*

“Where are they? All three projects?” he demanded once more, in a cool threatening voice. Albert sure did know how to keep his cool under certain situations I guess he hates me because he couldn’t keep me under his control for long.

It was a good thing I sent Claire off to another room before he showed up, with his little darling in tow. “Look at you go, you really know how to treat a lady.” I said with a sly smirk.

Fang: *busy inspecting back of recent vodka bottle* UV Blue Bombsicle? Spectre, do we have any lemonade?

Spectre: No.

Fang: Damnit!

Spectre: You are... already buzzed... aren't you...?

Fang: *nodding* A little, yeah. *shoves Dorito into her mouth*

He didn’t like it, not one bit, instead he grabbed me by my throat and pinned me to the desk to insure I didn’t move.

Spectre: *pouring out more shots still* It concerns me that the author... cannot recognize the implications... of her writing....

Fang: *gratefully takes her shot* Tell me about it.

“Tell me, and every time you don’t I will make you suffer to no condition.”

Do you think his little lady moved to help him?

No, she stood there by the bookcase watching; it was as if she did he would kill her for it. Which I doubt, Wesker is worse than a normal human when it comes to his feelings.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Thatssotrue_3417_1330924090

Spectre: Shot...?

Fang: I'd better knock down to half-shots or I might really end up with a failing liver at this rate! *as Spectre pours the shots* Just how is Wesker worse than a "normal human" when it comes to his feelings anyways? That man is the most disciplined out of the entire cast thus far!

“Do you really think you intimidate me? You’re just mad because I’m no longer at your disposal.

Fang: That's been the case since Russian Territories though so why is it just now being addressed?

Spectre: That is like asking... why you are literally leaning... in your seat....

Fang: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Emot-buddy I really don't know why I'm doing that! *reaches for a cracker, drops it on the table, shoves it in her mouth quickly after*

Spectre: Downgrading to half-shots has been... your smartest idea yet....

Think about it Albert; it makes you so ticked off that you can’t get one single ‘weakling’ to listen to you. Well, save for her.”

Fang: ....

Spectre: ....

Fang: I'm not touching that with a ten-foot pole.

My eyes slid over to Hana as she glared back, Albert on the other hand was not amused at all. Fine by me I didn’t want him to be. “You’re preaching about loathsome humans when you act as badly as they do, think about it Albert. Why did you save her from death? Was it out of love?”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Facepalm

He was getting angry, I could see those fiery eyes of his light up at the mention of being compared to a human. “Here you go on about hating humans and such when you’re having feelings like one. Face it, you’re just as human. And-hey, hey, hey now,” by now he had tightened his grip. “Listen, if it wasn’t for me back in Africa you would’ve been dead. So in a way you have to thank me.”

Fang: Whoever said Wesker doesn't have emotions? We see him getting angry with Chris in Resident Evil 5, after all. We see him act in a disdainful manner to Excella's obvious flirtations to him as well. Having emotions is what separates us from animals, it's what makes us sentient. Wesker never denies having emotions. He is merely in control of displaying them.

Spectre: Let us not forget the fact that... she has just admitted that her Sue-clone is... the only reason that Wesker... is alive....

Fang; I was attempting to ignore that so I wouldn't have to take a shot right away. I really don't want to get sent to the paramedics with a failing liver. *takes the half-shot from Spectre regardless*

He leaned closer, “Never.”

“Fine, but let’s go back to her-”

He then slammed me against the bookcase just as Hana moved out of the way, I laughed it off. “Wow! You’re so crazy! I’ve never seen you act like that, you must be so very proud!”

Fang: Once again Gabby can't even keep her own characters in-character. We've seen the doppelganger here act like nothing but a raging, homicidal bitch through and through. We've seen no real happiness from her other than when she gloats. There is no reason she should be so happy about being abused.

Spectre: It is merely... the author attempting to make the clone look like a... bad ass who is not afraid of Wesker... by making her gleeful instead.... *downs his own shot before handing Fang half of one*

“Enough tell me what I came here for.” His voice rose up slightly I could tell he was angry. That’s how I wanted him to be, I wanted to see the great Albert Wesker break.

“Me, me, me. That’s all it is with you, tell me this tell me that.

Fang: *while inspecting something on the Smirnoff strawberry Vodka bottle* Funny, I keep saying that about Karla-Sue.... Hey, Spectre what does *slowly, one eye closed as she attempts to pronounce it right* Cmnphob...char... boaka mean?

Spectre: *scowls* I am not your... translator.... Why don't you go ask... that traitor Nicholai...?

Fang: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Emot-smith

Well you know what? What about what I want?” I exaggerated by moving my hands towards my chest.

Fang: OH GOD@ SHE'S FEELING HER SLF UP! *collapses into her arms, laughing*

Spectre: *sneaks a drink from the vodka bottle while Fang isn't looking*

“You’re crazy.” Hana finally spoke as my red eyes slid over to hers slowly and threateningly.

“No, I’m pretty sane. Right now I’m just…happy.”

She shook her head in disbelief, “No, you make the Joker look sane.”

Fang: *pouting, olds the shot glass out to Spectre* Please don't inslut the Joker. He get s enough crap as is! *downs shot*

Spectre: Why is it... that I must baby-sit you.... when you're drunk...?

Fang: Becaus you secretly love me? Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Emot-buddy

Spectre: *places face in hands in response*

“No one asked you, why don’t you go back to your corner and let the grown ups talk.” I snapped at her.

She didn’t like that…not one bit. She would’ve had me if it wasn’t Wesker stopping her, “I’ll deal with her, clam yourself.” He spoke never breaking the coldness from his tone.

Fang: *begins tipping towards Spectre, all the while eating another cracker*

Spectre: *straightens Fang up* Would you... lean towards the wall instead... of me...?

Fang: *pouting, rubs the wall to her left* But the wall is so uncomfortable over here! *leans towards Spectre again* At least your not going to give me a concusion if I fall on you!

Spectre: *glaring* You are lucky that... I have some semblance of... manners...

She stepped back just as I thought she would, “Ah, I get it now.” He snapped his eyes back to me just as I made his grip loosen slightly. “You did something to her.”

“What are you talking about?” she demanded.

Albert simply glared, “Don’t you dare.”

Fang: Ooooh, you mean the secret-not-so-secret memory-washin'! Yeah, no one gives a fat flyin' fuck abou that at all.

Spectre: If it weren't... for the alternative of listening to you.... scream and shout when sober... I would not be giving you more vodka.... *pours Fang another half shot*

Fang: Spectre! You party-fouled!

Spectre: I have had... nearly twice as much as you.... I am entitled to a.... screw up here and... there.... What is your... excuse?

Fang: *mopping up small spill with hem of shirt* What a waste!

“Why not? She deserves to know the truth, you can hurt me all you want but it won’t stop me from spilling the beans unless you kill me in the process. Unless you want to tell her,” I read his expression; I knew he didn’t have the balls to.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Thatssotrue_3417_1330924090

Spectre: Wesker...?

Fang: Not havin the balls to say somethin? Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Tumblr_m38z2u8E2t1qa7hzxo8_250

“Okay, but only because your like my father in a way.”

His hand released me by my force as I decided to catch him off guard by pinning him to the ground the same way I had pinned Redfield. Hana moved to throw me off but I placed my sword against her man’s throat, “A, ta, ta…stay right there. You-” I pointed to her with my free hand. “-Were in the Air Force with Chris Redfield-” Wesker growled and tried to throw me off but I added more pressure to keep him in check. “-you’re ruining the moment Albert! Behave yourself, anyways; he recommended you to STARS and you got in…Wesker was your head captain of Alpha team. So on the night of the Arklay incident you and Chris stuck together through the mansion fighting off zombies and other creatures…did I forget to mention that you two were BFF’s? Because that’s kinda important.”

Fang: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Scootaloo-DidntRead *thrusts shot glass at Spectre*

Spectre: *ignores Fang's demand for more vodka* I do not know if... she is speaking of Wesker... or this 'Hana' character... at this point....

Her face went from animosity to nostalgia in a mere moment, it stayed that way too listening to her erased memories. I enjoyed that fairly much and Wesker trying to kill me was even better so I went on, “So, after the traitor of Alpha team was revealed-” I pointed to the man beneath me. “He released the tyrant to try and kill Chris and Jill and Rebecca and Barry…you didn’t like that no matter how much you loved Wesker. Hey, why so serious Albert? This is your doing. But anyways, as the tyrant was getting ready to kill your beloved friends you stood in its way and got impaled instead, oh! After it impaled Wesker that’s important too. So, it dumps you to the side, Chris was ready to go after you after you told him to run. He didn’t want to run, I mean he was your best friend for life and so Jill and the others made him run back out…but he was all like ‘Alexis!!!’ Oh sorry, at the time your name was Alexis Hazelwood. And from there you know what happens Wesker comes back to life sticks you with the same virus and al-a-kazam! You come back to life too. Note the hair color and eye color.”

Fang: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Scootaloo-DidntRead

She began to shake her little pretty head in disbelief and confusion, “No, my name is Hana.”

Fang: It may just be because I'm drnk but I got some lesbo vibes from that! *takes another half-shot*

“Is that what you were told?” I looked down at Albert.

“Shame, shame, lying to the poor girl.” I shook my finger at him, he was beyond angry now.

Spectre: There is no need... for the double space when you take into consideration... that the Sue-clone is the one... still talking....

“You’re lying, you’re lying to me…how could you possibly know all of that? Not even Karla knew.”

Fang: Becuse Karla-Sue knows EVERYTHING!

Spectre: *pours more shots of his own volition in response*

“Because, I’m simply better than her. And I also dug into people’s pasts, it’s a hobby of mine.” I winked at her.

Fang: VOYEUR! She's a voyeur! *leans chin in hand, shaking head, eyes closed* Yeah, I don't know. That was my first thought in response....

Spectre: It is times like these... that I worry about you... being drunk....

“At least, Karla knew her place!” Wesker threw me off as I slammed back into the bookcase.

Fang: Kinky.

“You never fail to amuse me!” I exclaimed as he picked me up by the front of my shirt glowering at me as his mouth turned down into a ferocious frown, “Your future hinges upon this fight!”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Thatssotrue_1492_1330049272

He slammed me against the mirror hanging on the wall; the pieces fell around me like a crystal shower. It just added more to the amusement,

Spectre: She must be... one hell of a masochist....

Fang: Oooooh! We've found Bertha's soulmate then! *forms a heart with her hands*

Spectre: *slams another shot*

“If you won’t tell me what I want to know I will end your life right here…where are they?”

I leaned my head against the wall with my eyes looking off to the corner of the room, “I expected more of a challenge after all this time Albert, how disappointing.” I mocked.

Fang: A bad ass you are not. Spectre?

Spectre: *pours more* I am beginning to... see the appeal of reading this... when drunk....

He brought out his magnum and aimed to shoot me but Hana smacked it out of his hand, much to my surprise. I looked back towards the duo as Wesker looked at her, no emotion on his face. “What are you doing?”

“I can tell you this though,” they turned to look at me. “They work for me now; Steve, Ricardo, and Sherry. They’re my subordinates now because I gave them freedom not only that but I am strong…stronger than you even. You know that. Right Claire?” I raised my voice slightly as the door opened and Claire came in.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Thatssotruecom_675_1329514702

Wesker still had on a blank face as Hana’s eyebrows furrowed in confusion, “Hana, meet Claire Redfield…Chris’s baby sister...so, you two can leave now.” I finished before Hana walked past Claire and out the door, surprisingly Wesker didn’t go after her. “Not going after her? Harsh.”

Fang: Please, tell me it's not just me that it irks. The fact that she EXPECTD Wesker to listen to her.

???: Fang! Can you help us come move this computer hutch?!

Fang: Oh God! .... Un momento, people! *leaves Sporking Room, doing her best not to trip over her own pants leg*

Spectre: *sighs* And now I am stuck here... until she returns....

“Be quiet,” he grounded out. “This is not over; when I return you will be wishing for death before it comes.”

“Until then I’ll be waiting with open arms.”

He looked at Claire before exiting the room and after Hana I’m guessing.

Spectre: Already I am seeing... what Fang means when she says that... sporking this alone is hell.... *downs another shot*

I ran my tongue over my lips before looking up at Claire, “Wesker really doesn’t like you.”

Claire looked at me with that look she gave all the people she didn’t care for; she didn’t say a thing though. She better not, I still made my threat clear to her; try something funny and Milla and her friends get experimented on. It was a good thing that she didn’t see Steve or Sherry yet, she had to make it look like she was under my power.

Spectre: Which means that... the things that she boasted about.... the last chapter of her powers.... are all lies... *drinks several shots of vodka in response*

“You’re sick and cruel and what you made me do to my friends was inexcusable.” Oh, so the princess did have some words to say.

“How was I supposed to know that you loved that guy? Mark was it? I’m bad with names…his brother though looked real cozy with Karla. By the way, thanks for breaking her arm.”

Spectre: *looks almost imploringly at the door. Drinks another shot*

“You leave them out of this.” She spoke angrily. “I hate myself for doing that to her…you made me though didn’t you?”

“Well you certainly wouldn’t have done it any other way.” I said with a smirk before eyeing her. “Mark Conway, you have good taste in guys. And by the way he was reacting to you…he really didn’t want to hurt you.”

Her blue eyes were watery as she continued to look at me, “That’s because I love him, and I know that he loves me.”

“So does this mean you’re dumping Eric?”

Fang: *returns, sliding into her seat* Oh, God! I cam back just in time to hear that. *drinks from the bottle*

Spectre: *hides relief* Did they even... notice you are drunk...?

Fang: If they had they hadn't said anything~.

“Is Chris really alive? Do you have him?” she blew over my last question.

“That’s my business Claire, I’ll tell you this though… he’s not in a good position; I. Can. Experiment. On. Him. Too.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] 422326_407267679339310_971323923_n

Fang: This is so stupid. *takes another shot*

Spectre: Agreed. *downs his own shot*

I shook my finger at her while speaking the last part with short pauses, taunting Claire was a hobby I had acquired over the last hours.

Fang: *crings* Oh, God... *takes another drink*

“You hurt him and I’ll hurt you!” she snapped.

I slowly got to my feet while walking up to her; grabbing her by the back of her neck I placed a dagger by her neck. “I dare you to try something, anything. And if you do I’ll make sure Mark pays for your screw ups understand? I’ll make you wish you didn’t have a deal with the devil.”

Spectre: That would.... mean that you are anything... like the Devil himself... which you are not even close to....

Claire bit her lip as her body relaxed in defeat from her tensed state, good I didn’t want her trying anything. I nodded with a fake smile, “Understand, Claire Madison Redfield?”

Fang: STOP GIVING RANDOM MIDDLE NAMES TO ALL CHARACTERS FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES.

Her eyes still held the glare and the animosity, “Yes, I do.”

“By the way,” I added as I released her. “How’s your arm?”

“Fine. Only a flesh wound.”

Fang: Don't rip of Monty Python! He's better than you!

“Good, now let’s start targeting Mercury I believe that they have more surprises intended for Karla and her gang of extraordinary losers.”

Spectre: Contrary to what you... may believe, that is not... a good retort....

We both walked out, and to get past security I had to assume Excella’s identity again. “Do you mean Demitri?” Claire asked professionally.

“Yeah but he’s just Craig Knight’s little pawn.”

“But if you made a deal with Mercury and are on good terms…why are you gonna betray them?”

Fang: Because she can! Duh.

We stepped inside the elevator as I short circuited the camera to prevent unwanted ears and eyes to listen to the conversation, “I hate them, and I found out something disturbing.”

Fang: HOw? How did you short-\circut it? THESE DTEAILS ENAHCNE STORIES!

Spectre: As someone who... specializes in surveillance... I must agree...

Claire hesitated a bit before asking, “What is it?”

I looked over at her, with my lips pursed. In Excella’s voice I whispered, “I’ll tell you this because I assume you won’t be ignorant and try something…Mercury made a clone of the only man I ever felt pity for.”

Fang: Oh, G od, tis just got stupider.

Claire’s eyes widened as she held up a hand to her mouth, “No…not him.” She was on the verge of crying again, I really needed her to stop if she was ever going to make it believable that she was under my control.

I nodded and I bet only Claire could tell I was starting to feel saddened…slightly. After all, I’m her best friend so to say, “Yes…Zachary Smith is going to walk among us again.” I spoke but Excella’s voice filled the elevator.

Fang: NO NO NOT ALLOWED I HAD TO LISTEN TO EVERYONE BITCHING ABOUT HIS DEATH IN RUSISIAN TERRITORIES TO THE PPINT IT BECAME A RAGE BUTTON YOU DON'T GET TO JUST BRING HIM B ACK WILLY-NILLY JUST BECAUS FOR SHITS AND GIGGGLES LIFE DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT NO NO NO NONNONONONONONONO KFJSKFJAKWEJRFWEF8A0WRUOKFJKFJKLFJ

Spectre: *clumsily pats Fang on her head* Easy now... do not blow a... blood vein in rage....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Oh my god…” you trailed off as the lifeless corpses lay on the floor in front of you and Leon in the division’s control room.

“They were brutalized before dying.” He concluded as he sidestepped the bodies and went over to the camera system in the corner. “Definitely a biohazard, but the cameras seemed to have been short circuited by people.”

Fang: Nooooo, I thought they were short circuited by GREMLINS.

“Yeah.” You agreed while covering your mouth from the odor. “Let’s check over the systems.”

“Sounds good.” Leon agreed before walking over to the control panel and letting his fingers type smoothly over the keys.

Spectre: How does... one type smoothly...?

Fang: Can I assume you're as dunk as I am?

Spectre: *nods*

Fang: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Emot-buddy *slumps against Spectre again*

You stood beside him gripping your neck and surprised when you feel a chain and pulled it up to your eye level. Sighing to yourself you see the necklace that Amunet had given you…before Chris had disappeared in the ruins.

Fang: Funny, now she just FORGETS about that entirely. What a moron. She can't even remember her own storyline and what happens therein half the time.

Leon then pulled up an audio file that had been dated two days ago,"Wanna take a listen?"

“Do you really have to ask?” you said before he hit play.

“This is Amunet Fadil, what is your current situation?”

“We’re working to arrest the suspects involved in the bio weapons ring,” the woman’s voice replied. “We’ll need back up and fast.”

“Affirmative, both commanders; Kennedy and Smith will be headed to your destination in Saudi Arabia with back up.”

“Good we need all the help we can get.”

“Over and out.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Thatssotruecom_675_1329514702

The recording stopped as you and Leon looked at each other in questioning, “That woman, she doesn’t sound too trustworthy.”

“You thought so too huh?”

You nodded, “its obvious Amunet didn’t know that the whole division was wiped out…we need to find this woman…if she’s still alive.”

Spectre: Why is such faith... placed in this Amunet....? Why can't see just be.... just as much a suspect... as anyone else? *drinks from the bottle once more*

“I already beat you to her.” You and Leon spun around while rising up your guns.

“Who are you?” you demanded. “Are you the one that caused this?”

The red head dressed was in combat attire with Mercury corps’ logo printed on her shoulder, her eyes were sharp and malicious looking as she had one magnum pointed at you and the other pointed at Leon, “I’m Rachel Turner, and the woman you heard on the recording was one of Mercury’s spies…under orders she and another team released the biohazard here and under our new orders we annihilated them.”

“So there was never a bio weapons war going on here?” Leon asked still keeping his eyes trained on her.

“Oh there was,” she spoke with a small innocent smile. “But uh, we took care of that before BETA and the BSAA could…we just decided to wipe out the division here, well they did. I and another partner recently arrived at the same time you did I’m sure you know who I’m talking about.” she said while looking at you with a smirk that suggested she knew more than what she told.

Fang: I have no idea what's going on....

Spectre: You are... not alone....

Fang: Oh, good... I was a litle worried I was too drunk to follow anything....

“Demitri Frost.” You spoke quietly.

“Yeah, good job on guessing. He’ll take care of your other two friends; for now I’m gonna kill your boyfriend here.” with that said she pulled the trigger on the gun aimed at Leon.

Fang: Who the hell is SHE? I'm so tired.... *leans against Spectre's shoulder*

“Leon!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I swear, coming all the way out to the Middle East, makes you think." David sighed.

"Oh yeah? And what would that be?" Mark questioned.

"What the hell was I thinking?

Spectre: *Fang still on his shoulder* I question that.... so very much while in this room....

I'm melting in this oven. I swear, this is what Moses and Noah had to go through? God, help me now."

"Hey, as much as I love hearing you whine about the heat; I would love to dip myself in cold water right now. We're here for a reason."

Fang: SHUT UP ABUT THE HEAT ALREADY!

"Oh and you don't think I know that by now? It's over a hundred degrees and I feel like a baked potato. This isn't my day I can tell you that. This is the devil's playground." David began to lose his temper, as his brother tried calming him down.

"David, we'll get out of this place in no time.

"I hope so..." David dozed off as he and Mark noticed a male figure walking up ahead. "Who the hell is that?"

Fang: Why is that asshole dozing off? He's not the one reading this drek!

Spectre: I do not... have an answer for this one....

"Why don't you ask yourself?" Mark joked.

"Hey-"

“Dickface, nice to see you again.” Demitri cut him off as he stopped in front of the two with a fake smile and green eyes as dark as evil.

Fang; "As dark as evil?" LOLWHUT?

"Nice to see you too."

"You know him?" Mark asked.

"Same guy who punched me in the face. Still sore by the way. Hey, Frost you still pissed at me for kissing Karla?

Fang; kl;sfio015jkdv-mt4jklvffjj

Spectre: Easy, Fang... No reason to... get so upset... over an idiot....

Cause if you are I can see why. Have you got that far with her? Judging by the way I kissed her, you really lost your cool." David was obviously getting underneath Demitri's skin.

Demitri’s eye twitched as his smile faltered, “You can say I hate you so much, I would get a lot of satisfaction out of seeing you get teared up by a BOW.”

Fang: TORN! NOT TEARED! TOOOOOOOORN!

Spectre: *holds Fang back from tearing up the room*

"You know I can describe how it was to you. It's simple really. Okay, I touched her lips against mine. Then I forced, my tongue along with hers, and let me tell you a secret...” David commented as Demitri clenched his fists.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] 394570_464051833628386_874762940_n

"David, enough!" Mark tugged David's shoulder.

"Let me finish...I think Karla actually liked it. Well if it wasn't for my smoker's breath. It was something not even you can handle."

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] C7GFSL2WKS6QYXDIUP6L5WPL5WIKNPC7

“I’ll kill you, you son of a bitch!” Demitri lunged at him as Mark stepped in between the two.

"David, I said that's enough! Both of you! There's no time for fooling around. We're supposed to get this mission over and done without any problems." Mark broke the tension between the two.

"No, this bastard hurt Karla. I promised I was going to give him what was coming and he deserves it. So, does trying to make your way through Karla's legs make you any more different than a rapist? Do it again I'll kill you." David threatened darkly his eyes beginning to turn just as cold as Demitri’s.

Fang: I.... Spectre?

Spectre: Hmm...?

Fang: Can you just... kill it all...?

Spectre: If I could... I would have....

“I’m so scared of you,” Demitri replied sarcastically as the grin appeared once more, “Want me to tell you how soft her thighs were when I pried them open? You know I would’ve been successful if it wasn’t for her powers…then she would’ve been screaming my name, either in pleasure or in pain.”

David grit his teeth in anger as he glared at the demented man dangerously, “You sick bastard!!”

"Dave, calm down! Look we have to find Leon and Karla...Demitri, what are you doing here?" Mark began himself into questioning.

“Nothing that concerns you, but I’m here on business.” Demitri replied less bitterly.

"Frost, I couldn't care less why you're here. But you’re not going to Karla." David provoked.

“Yeah keep believing that, but there will be a day when I have her and there would be nothing you could do about it.When that day comes, you will be regretting ever not killing me.”

Fang: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Th1228546886850

Spectre: *prods Fang's shoulder only to receive no response*

"I really do want to hurt you, but I have a job to finish. We don't need your crap okay?...At least I don't. Get in my way, and I'll kill you."

“Then shoot me right now, get it out of your system.” Demitri said while putting his hands behind his back. “Come on! Shoot me in the head, a one hit kill. Do it! I dare you!”

Spectre: The term is... "one shot" kill.... not "one hit"....

This young man was surely crazed, David could tell. In a scary comparison Demitri Frost reminded him of the demented Joker,

Spectre: How...? This Demtiri... does not remind me at all... of the Joker in any capacity.... *takes a drink*

Fang: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Th1228546886850

but even so he desperately wanted to end his life himself. "I don't believe this!" David pulled out his gun as his brother put down his arm in an attempt to stop him.

"David, no one is killing anyone! Cool your tempers! We're all in the god damn desert and there's no time left to waste our energy on one another in this argument." Mark tried to calm down the killing tension in the hallway.

“I knew you had to have brother dearest stop you,” Demitri taunted relentlessly as he smirked at David again. “How pathetic you are.”

"You know, if I learned anything today; it's to forgive and forget. But since I can't forgive, and or let bygones be bygones...you're still on my list. So I'll forget all the crap you just said and walk away...as if what I just said was true."

Spectre: *takes another drink, ignoring Fang passed out on him*

"David, can you shut up?"

"I can't help my anger. So Frost...did it pain you? I grabbed her ass."

Spectre: This is... truly sickening....

David was the one smirking now as Demitri narrowed his eyes at the younger Conway.

“Touch her like that again and I’ll take care of you myself, you pathetic excuse for a man.”

"He hates me so much. I guess you can't take a joke can you?

Spectre: *another shot downed* I was not aware that.... molesting women was... a joke....

You are really something else. So what do you plan on doing here, besides get into Karla's pants?" David threw another taunt at the already angry man.

"David!" Mark pinched his brother's sunburn.

"Ow."

“Like I said to your brother; I’m here on business which involves killing you both and taking Karla. Not to mention blowing this dump up…but I’m sure right now Rachel already killed Kennedy. Yes I’m sure, since she’s using those fatal bullets.” He said quietly to himself before continuing, “So when I kill you both, I’ll take Karla…keep her in testing and have some fun with her while I’m at it. Get’s me excited just thinking about the many positions we can-”

Spectre: Since Fang is long gone.... I suppose it falls to me....
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] C7GFSL2WKS6QYXDIUP6L5WPL5WIKNPC7

"Where's my gun?! I knew I should have killed you when I first saw you. I don't know what Jugs was thinking letting you get away like that!"

"David you're not killing anyone." Mark lowered David's arm from shooting Demitri's brains out.

“Listen to your brother now; can I ask you a question? Why are you so overprotective of her hmm?” Demitri eyed David while tilting his head at him. “Is it because she’s the object of your affection that you will never get to taste again because she’ll be under me? Literally might I add.”

Spectre: *drinks even more vodka*

"I'm going to fucking kill you!"

"Ugh, I wonder how the hell we're going to get out of this one." Mark sighed out.

Fang/Spectre: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Th1228546886850
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:53 pm

All aboard the Rape Train! Choo-Choo!!

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] 1990964253

I love You, Me, and Dupree. Such a good movie..
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:11 pm

It is very disturbing how both Gabby and Hana seem to have some form of...sexual fetishes in their fics. Hana had...well, we know what awkward fantasy she had...and I guess Gabby just likes to be dominated?

I should not be able to read people's sexual fantasies via a fan fiction! It's just wrong!

I feel dirty reading this stuff... 0_0
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:13 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
It is very disturbing how both Gabby and Hana seem to have some form of...sexual fetishes in their fics. Hana had...well, we know what awkward fantasy she had...and I guess Gabby just likes to be dominated?

I should not be able to read people's sexual fantasies via a fan fiction! It's just wrong!

Tell me about it! It's things like this that make many think all fanfiction writers are basement-dwelling, repressed nutjobs who write all their wet dreams out into fanfiction over fictional guys or girls.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:18 pm

EVU- wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

Tell me about it! It's things like this that make many think all fanfiction writers are basement-dwelling, repressed nutjobs who write all their wet dreams out into fanfiction over fictional guys or girls.

God, it's just creepy! I don't know how they, or anyone for that matter, can feel comfortable with other people reading things like this! Keep it to yourself! I don't want to read it! No one does unless they're creepy, melodramatic, lonely teenagers! Dizzy
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:22 pm

Dream Drops wrote:

God, it's just creepy! I don't know how they, or anyone for that matter, can feel comfortable with other people reading things like this! Keep it to yourself! I don't want to read it! No one does unless they're creepy, melodramatic, lonely teenagers! Dizzy
It's more along the lines of we know the OC is the author in the fanfic. It's one thing to write a story with fetishes that's intended to be viewed a certain way - but this is all obvious wish fulfillment that's intended to be viewed as something good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [30]
Page 1 of 1