AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:01 pm

Resident Evil: The Project K Chronicles {Leon S. Kennedy} pt.31 No Mercy

Kind of like how there is no mercy in my life when it comes to the horridness of this fic.

Demitri is border line crazy, everyone knows that. Let's hope that Karla will be able to fend for herself.

No, actually. I didn't know that. I just assumed, rightfully so, that the author was incapable of keeping her own characters within character as he's had a new personality each time we've seen him thus far.

“Leon!”

"Heeeeeeeelp!"

“Take another step towards him and I’ll paralyze you…even though I was going to do that once Demitri stops wasting time and hurries the hell up.” She growled the last to herself as you watched Leon on the floor unconscious.

So, I don't know if it's because of the amazing vodka I had last chapter or if it was all just so soul crushingly boring but I've completely forgotten what the hell's even going on anymore.

“Most likely David and Mark aren’t going down without a fight.” You said while looking back at her. “Just like I’m not.”

“We’ll see about that.” she said before pulling the trigger; once she did the bullet fell to the floor as it was blocked thanks to the force field. You then used telekinesis to throw her against the opposite wall her guns dropped from her hands, using your powers once more you got hold of the magnums and quickly dissembled them before tossing them to the side.

Oh, so now you remember you have powers and make full use of them again. And who the hell is she even battering around anyways? I seriously haven't the faintest inkling as to what's going on..

“That was a good move.” You turn down to see Leon as he sat up and opened up his black short sleeved buttoned before removing the bullet from the bullet proof vest.

Because, you know, that's not totally and completely clichéd at all.

“Your smart you had on a vest.” You replied with a smile.

According the grammatical structuring of that statement Leon is only smart because he has the vest on.

“Of course, never go unprepared for the predictable.” Leon said as you looked over at Rachel, she stood up and glared at you.

Eh, lame. I personally prefer Scream 4's "Wear the vest! Protect your chest!" response myself.

“I hope your other two friends are dead.” She spat.

You and me both, girl.

“You have issues.” Leon said as he stood up while cracking his back.

Karla Smith
-Finds joy out of killing parasite-controlled peoples
-Enjoys bullying and abusing those weaker than herself
-Enjoys bullying and belittling those who she is sent to protect
-Consistently leads guys on
-Consistently acts like a small child

Rachel Whats-Her-Tits
-?????
-Wants to kill Karla-Sue

Just compare and contrast those (all from the top of my head, I'm sure Karla-Sue's would be longer if I thought on it in a deeper capacity) and come up with your own conclusion as to who Leon should be telling that to.

“I’m gonna kill you both! I don’t care what Craig-” she stopped herself midsentence as you and Leon looked at each other then at Rachel. As she was about to run out you stopped her with a force field which forced her back onto the floor.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] Picard-facepalm-o-1

“Craig? As in Craig Knight? Bethany’s grandfather?” you demanded as she turned around to look at you.

“What’s it to you?” she said rudely.

“Well, Rachel it’s my business because if he’s been alive all this time then I need to pay him a special visit. Let him know that I’m after him for his blood. I'M the center of this universe so everything revolves around ME~!” You responded as Leon aimed his handgun at her.

She scoffed while pushing her red bangs out of her face, “If you think I’m scared of you, you can just-”

You hauled her to her feet by the front of her clothing as you stared at her with hard hazel eyes, “Tell me where he is.”

“If you want to know where he is I suggest you be prepared to die.”

“What are you talking about?” Leon asked in a hard voice while standing beside you.

“Craig injected himself with a virus he made on his own…no one knows the name of it because the author couldn't be assed to come up with one, but he’s strong. He’ll kill you with the first strike.”

“I’m counting on it.”

Wait, so Karla-Sue's counting on this asshat to kill her...? Am I missing something here?

You replied while still clutching the older woman in your hands. “Where are they being held?”

“They? Well she told us to split them up.”

“Who?” Leon was quick to ask.

“…Excella Gionne, one group is on an island while the other group is somewhere else. I don’t know where though.”

“Your lying.” You said angrily.

Rachel rolled her eyes while shaking her head, “She told us to split them up, and that you would go picking only one group. The other will be left for experimentation, if you want to save the others you will have to sacrifice yourself to Mercury.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] PhotobucketkIIL

“Excella hmm? Don’t you know that K19 had killed her and assumed her identity? But that’s beside the point, where are they?”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] 169199c9

“Not even I know!” she shouted while placing her hands on your wrists to loosen slightly the hold you had on her. “Craig Knight made the deal not us! If you want to save your friends then just come with us quietly.”

“I don’t think so; I think it’ll be better for all of us if I just kill you and Demitri myself.

Keep in mind, guys, that Karla-Sue is supposed to be the heroine we all love, cherish and support. And yet she's perfectly fine and more than willing to take away human life just because they pissed her off.

He has it in with me anyways.” You shoved her to the ground as you grabbed your pistol and aimed it at her. “Or, I can just shoot off your limbs until you tell me.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] 66fe449b7f8eab72368b11475cc15959

She continued to stare up at you as Leon watched you carefully, “You won’t.”

You raised a brow and cocked back the hammer, “Try me.”

BANG!

Keep in mind, whether it's a bluff or not, Leon wouldn't know this and he's sitting back watching this without a word against it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sounds like Rachel is having trouble.” Demitri muttered happily as his trademark sadistic smile replaced his frown.

I don't think that word means what you think it means, author. "Trademark" typically means we see it more than once!

Mark paused, "Rachel? Another associate of his."

"Wonderful. Another person out to get us."

“Look, let me just kill you and get it over with, save me the trouble.”

I agree. It'd just be so much nicer for everyone if ya'll would just roll over and die on your own.

"Like hell you are. What fun would it be if you killed me without letting me get to your beloved Karla?"

“You sure like to talk back a lot.”

"What'd you expect? I hang around Karla a lot. But I guess you already knew that. I'm sure she and Kennedy want me to live another day. Did you know I kissed her? Which by the way was fantastic." David tormented.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] 311681_406736906059054_868529808_n

“That’s it asshole!” Demitri brought out his gun and pointed it at Mark. “Talk one more time and your brother is dead.”

"I can't help you there. Even if I wanted to shut him up, you'd think he'd pay attention to me?"

"Exactly. Nothing can stop me from talking. I get like this when I'm bored, pissed or I just want to start a friendly conversation. Nothing keeps me quiet."

I'm pretty sure cuttin' out your tongue would be an ample solution... ... Don't judge me, I'm the one sitting through this murk, I'll be as violent as I damn well please!

“Unless,” Demitri’s eyes shifted from the brothers to behind them. “I go kill Karla myself.”

"You dare put your hands on her; I'll break every bone in your body." David clenched his teeth.

"You're not killing anyone, Frost. Kill Karla and we hunt you down like the good little guard dogs we are."

“Shut up! You two have no say in this.” He snarled.

"Not if we had to fly our ass’s from the U.S, all the way. Having to sleep poorly and walk through this entire sandbox."

"Put the gun down, Frost!" Mark threatened, as he knew what might happened if he pressed the wrong buttons.

Too bad your retarded brother doesn't follow the same logic. How is it neither of you is dead yet?

“I said be quiet!” Demitri shot a warning shot into the air as they both looked at him; David looked quite pissed off as Mark looked uneasy. “Ya know, killing you two is the nicest thing I could’ve done. But instead you two would rather die by the 121s then have me put you out of your misery.”

Before the two could reply Demitri somersaulted over both of them before fleeing the way they came.

What the hell just happened? One minute he's plotting to kill them and then he just... runs away? *slaps the author* YOU CANNOT JUST DO THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO KILL OFF YOUR SHIT-CHARACTERS! YOU HAVE TO COME TO A REALISTIC EVENT TO GET TO THAT OUTCOME!

"He's quick."

"Sun of a-I swear I'm killing that asshole the next time I see him. Why didn't you let me kill him? I would’ve done it! I could’ve done it! I should’ve done it! Now I'm angry! I should’ve killed him! What is with these guys in wanting to get with some woman? Not just some woman...the same one! Damn competition."

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] STFU

"We'll deal with him later. For now we need to watch our backs. Especially Leon and Karla's."

Suddenly inhuman shrieks sounded as both men clamped their hands over their ears in pain, appearing before them were two hunters or according to Demitri the 121s. David took out his gun as did Mark, both backing up slowly as the two creatures stalked them growling with bloody saliva dripping from their large jaws.

"Holy shit!!" David kept his aim at one of the creatures as Mark followed.

"BOW they were talking about."

I have no idea what that statement says at all.

"...What are we going to do act pretty?...shoot!" David began wasting his bullets at the creatures, with his brother alongside. "Damn! What the hell is going on?!"

"No time for questions." Mark kept shooting at the creature on his right as David took the down the one on his left. "Where did they come from?!"

"You just said no time for questions...Ugly, ugly, ugly!" Both brothers continued shooting till the creatures’ collapsed to the ground. "...That was...the second freakiest shit I've ever seen." David tried to keep himself from losing his stomach.

Does Slimy-Git have ADHD or some shit? This is getting ludicrous.

"What was the first?" Mark asked as he reloaded his gun and took a glance at the BOWs.

"You when you’re getting a wax at the spa." David joked.

"...Don't tell Claire when we save her."

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] Original

David scoffed, "Hmph, I'll try not to...come on we better save Karla and Leon before the boogeyman decides to kill them both."

"Yeah, can't afford another crisis like that." Mark led David down the same route they came from.

"I do know if I see that Frost, he's dead."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ugh!! You stupid-!...” she screamed the last to herself as you lowered the gun back into the holster. She was currently holding her arm which was bleeding at the moment and for her it was painful to no end.

Leon looked on as he crossed his arms, “Tell us what we want to know.”

You know, it struck me as Leon was the type to be against torture. Just another blow to those who love Leon I suppose. *sighs and shrugs* For someone who supposedly loves Leon so much that she would be dedicated in writing such a lengthy series about him with her insert Gabby certainly doesn't give two shits about keeping his characterization loyal to the series.

Rachel glared up at him her eyes dark as bit her bottom lip, “Go blow yourself.” She said through gritted teeth.

You closed your eyes while letting your hands smack your sides, “Leon, you deal with her.

That's just lovely. Instead of finishing what she started she just passes off her torture victim to her little boy toy-lap dog.

I’m gonna see what was on the flash drive that Chris thought was important.” You said before walking back to the computer.

Leon looked from you then back at Rachel who was still clearly in much pain, “Are you gonna tell us?” he asked in a hard tone.

“One group is on Rockfort Island in the Atlantic.” She said in defeat as Leon nodded. He knew the island from past experience when Claire had told him to tell Chris that she was stuck on that island.

Amazing memory there considering Claire gave him the coordinates and not the name of the island.

“And the other one?” he urged as she shrugged.

“I don’t know where they are.” She still had animosity in her voice but she wasn’t shouting like before. He could tell that she was telling the truth.

Apparently Leon has a built-in lie detector.

As he turned around to tell you he noticed that you weren’t there, startled he turned back to look at Rachel as she was still keeping her eyes away from him. “Where is she?!”

Rachel looked up at him in confusion before looking behind him to see that you weren’t there, “I was here the whole time.”

“Shit, Karla.” Leon said as he turned his back to look around the room, noticing that you weren’t hiding he began to panic but he kept himself under control.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] Originalssfdf

That was when Rachel got to her feet and pulled out a dagger from behind that was when she ran up behind Leon and proceeded to stab him in the back.

Leon stopped her in time by grabbing her by the arm with the knife and throwing her over his shoulder, which in turn made her black out.

Pray tell how that happened considering he was facing away from Rachel and didn't turn around at any point.

“I have to find Karla…” Leon muttered to himself as he ran into the hallway hoping desperately that he would run into Mark and David on the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll break your arm like you did mine." to prove his point he pulled your arm in a painful angle.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] Tumblr_lk5v8lakh41qbtv98o1_400

You let out a sharp gasp.

"Scream!! Does it hurt?" he asked with a voice filled with anger he bent your arm once more as the pain shot up.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] TurkMJ

"Ow!" you managed to sob out, tears stinging your eyes as you let out a cry of pain.

"Ow?" That's what you moan out in pain for your arm breaking? Gabby's clearly never felt such pain before in her life to think that's an acceptable response to this.

"Does it hurt?!"

"Yes!! Yes it hurts!!" you screamed out.

He bent your arm again, "How much does it hurt?!"

"It hurts!!!" you screamed with sobs in your voice. "It's painful!!!"

You know, this would hold more meaning and weight behind it if Gabby would let go of her pride and actually have Karla-Sue SCREAM IN ALL-CAPS TO SHOW THE SUPPOSED IMMENSE PAIN.

"This is what I felt!"

He released your arm as you fell to the ground cradling it, Demitri on the other hand watched you as you fought back the tears.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] 0002de28

"It hurts doesn't it," he began. "The pain shooting up and everything, but how would I know? I don't have time to feel pain."

"Your sick." you spat out at him as you glared at him with watery red eyes.

"So you say, I was gonna beat you up some more but now I think you need to be taught a lesson. There won't be a next time when you crossed the line with me toots." he said darkly as he walked over to you slowly as you backed up on the floor.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] F06

That was when he knocked you back to the ground with his foot gently as his body hovered over yours, oh god; he was going to rape you. He definitely was by that look in his eyes; lust, madness, and passion.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] 394570_464051833628386_874762940_n

"Demitri no..." you pleaded and just when you were about to strike him back with your powers he held a knife dangerously close to your collarbone where the aorta was...even with your rapid healing abilities, if he stuck that knife in you and left it there...you were as good as dead, your body couldn't heal around the weapon.

Explanations; I demand them! Just why don't your healing abilities heal around weapons? There's no reason for it not too. The body won't recognized a foreign body in a way that would just stop the healing process - it's why you sometimes hear of people who've been shot and years later still have the bullet in their bodies.

"Try using your powers, I dare you. Let you friends come find you bleeding to death on the floor. Your gonna take it and your gonna like it, after all the crap I went through with you...you owe me." he spoke dangerously as you continued to glare at him.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] 0004722c
Seriously though, this is getting to be far more than just ridiculous. I have read fics with straight-up legit rape scenes in them and, disgustingly enough, their inserts fall for their rapist later. This that we're being subjected to right now is worse than even that because it continually keeps happening. Karla-Sue never does anything to really prevent it. Before she became a wanted felon she never informed the police for instance. She doesn't take any precautions to prevent it from happening despite Demitri promising time and again that he will keep trying until he succeeds.

Likewise Gabby doesn't understand why people rape. It is not about attraction or love. Rape is about power. And yet we can gather from the text presented to us that this is not why Demitri wants to rape Karla-Sue. He doesn't want to dominate her, not fully. No, he seems to legitimately (by Gabby's standards, not realistic ones) be attracted to Karla-Sue.

"Don't do this Demitri," you replied, your voice growing hard. "Please don't...”

He ignored you as he dragged the knife from your collarbone up to your face, "You wanna know why the Joker is my favorite villain?" he asked dangerously as his eyes grew dark too. "He likes to toy with his victims like me...and all we both want to do is put a smile on their face."

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] Thatssotrue_5229_1332009204
This would all be much more impressive and intimidating if the writing had any emotional weight behind it. Especially so considering this is from Karla-Sue's POV. We should be hearing about how her heart is racing, tears gathering in her eyes, breath quickening or stopping, feeling shaky, etc. etc. In situations like this describing the body's reactions help to enhance a scene.

"Demitri..." you pleaded harshly your eyes growing from angry to pleading. “Don't do this...let me go...after all the crap I went through-"

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] Tumblr_lih4rli4Js1qhdf8so1_400

"I don't care!" he growled as the knife stopped at your cheek. "I'm going to take you, I don't care if Kennedy already had you...I'll make sure no one will ever again." the knife then dipped low to your shirt as he cut it open to expose your bra covered chest.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] C7GFSL2WKS6QYXDIUP6L5WPL5WIKNPC7

"Stop it..." you said monotone.

Seriously. Gabby, you don't understand what rape is like, you can't fathom it and thus you shouldn't be writing about such a sensitive subject like this just for drama purposes. Women don't just go monotone, not with such fear and disgust running through their systems. While some women may "lie back and think of England", so to speak, it doesn't mean they've just stopped feeling panicked or appalled. Many even end up blaming themselves, changing their sexual orientation and being terrified of sex.

He ignored you as the knife went behind your back and cut through the clasp, "I'll make you pay for hurting me Karla..."

Suddenly out of nowhere, you kicked him in the groin and shoved him off as you fixed your shirt and bra but it was no use. They would fall off. "Shit."

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] Original3rv

You got to your feet and tried to run off but Demitri had quickly stuck the knife into the calf of your leg, making you fall down while trying to handle the pain.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] Animated-GIFs-flight-of-the-conchords-3809583-412-333

"I'm not done with you!" he gasped out.

"Well I am with you!" you used telekenisis to throw him back against the wall as you grabbed the knife and pulled it out.

This is so contrived. Gabby needed her character to get away so she has her insert suddenly act out. She needed her insert to use her powers so she forces the scene in a heavy-handed way to get that outcome. It's obvious what's going on - even when she's on the receiving end of something horrible happening the author swoops in and saves her from it in the most forced ways happening. When something horrible does happen to Karla-Sue the consequences never follow through.

“Karla!” he struggled to his feet as he went towards you and when he did he had a syringe in hand and quickly stuck the needle in your leg once more. Sooner than expected you fell back down as your body quickly becomes numb;

No injection works that fast from the leg.

you can’t move your limbs and right now the T-Plasma was working slowly to try and fight off the unwelcome serum. “That serum works against anything and you’ll be paralyzed for a good while…” Demitri says while crawling towards you.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] 394570_464051833628386_874762940_n

“I can still use telekinesis.” You say through gritted teeth.

Demitri lets out a high pitched laugh, he was truly crazy. “I don’t think so; Craig found a way to freeze the infected cells in your body. Your mine now.”

“I…will…kill you.” you hiss watching him with threatening eyes.

Demitri was about to commit the most disgusting type of crime, a crime that you were lucky to elude when you were walking home that night some years ago from high school JROTC practice. That guy was very unlucky, and in return you were lucky that night, you were lucky he only ripped opened your shirt and you were lucky that Oscar made you take up marital arts when you were little.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] Alex-Stupid

Not now though. Not so lucky.

NOT. EVERYONE. WOULD. WANT. TO. RAPE. YOU. YOU ARE A DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING WHORE FOR USING IT AS A DEVICE TO FURTHER PROVE THAT EVERYONE WANTS YOUR INSERT IN A SEXUAL MANNER, YOU FILTH!

Demitri sighed as you saw him get up and look down at you with no mercy, “At least now you’ll stay out of our way. For good, but before I have to take you back I’m gonna take this opportunity to love you, whether you want me to or not.”

“You’re a sick bastard and if I don’t kill you, Leon and David will.”

He glared at you, “Their welcome to try.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] Original2-2
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:53 pm

I think this fic is causing my brain to go into defense mode by shutting down. You know it's bad when even Lucifer can't believe you just did that! We need to fly in tons of soda and brain bleach ASAP.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] 3999598065
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
I think this fic is causing my brain to go into defense mode by shutting down. You know it's bad when even Lucifer can't believe you just did that! We need to fly in tons of soda and brain bleach ASAP.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] 3999598065
Oh God, tell me about it. I can just feel my brain cells committing suicide as I read this. This is the first time I've read this far as well - the first time I read through most of Gabby's Leon fics I had quit sometime around the chapter when Karla-Sue went crying back to the U.S. with Chris' disappearance so I had no idea this was coming!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:05 pm

Damn, I forgot where I put that gif that said "did IQs just drop sharply while I was away?"

So worth using in the fanfic.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] 4102147671
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:06 pm

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
Damn, I forgot where I put that gif that said "did IQs just drop sharply while I was away?"

So worth using in the fanfic.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] 4102147671
There are times when I have to go and make a new .gif or macro image myself just to suit the purposes of what I just read with this stuff!

But yes, that .gif so fits well with this drek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [31]
Page 1 of 1