AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:32 pm

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.33 Stay Here and Die

Hmm.... That would actually make a very nice warning sign for this section of the "K series."

They managed to escape, and now they head for Australia and from there they depart for the forbidden Island. Along the way they run into one of Leon's family members

When the hell has Rockfort Island ever been known by anything other than Rockfort? It's not so much forbidden as it is Umbrella's property and in an out of the way spot in the ocean.

It was early morning when you felt yourself being shaken; groaning in response you looked up and saw Leon hovering over you.

“What is it?” you asked gently as he peered down at you.

“Time to go.”

“Mmm…what?” you said again as you sat up and saw David and Mark rubbing the sleep from their eyes. “What time is it?”

“Five in the morning, we’re gonna call Australia’s branch and ask them to come get us. I managed to steal Rachel’s phone.”

So, no one's bothered to call the other division's branch until now? Why couldn't someone have taken watch as the rest of them slept and have called before any of them laid down? That way, someone is up to wake them when their transport arrives and they get sleep. Even if it took them hours to arrive they could take watch in shifts. That would be a more practical use of their time as well as hurrying to solve the whole K and Wesker problems that have arisen in the span of this series.

You nodded sleepily and yawned loudly.

So much for that highly-revered Sergeant Major. Has anyone else noticed how that's just kind of been a thing that's been dropped entirely?

David sighed, "Keep it down, you asshole. Don't want to hear your mouth now."

“Shut up dumbass.”

"Kiss my ass, babe."

These two can't go even a minute without crawling up into each other's faces over something. No one argues this goddamn much! No one!

“Anyways, come on you can wake up and then we’re gonna get the hell away from here.” Leon said before going off to call Australia’s BETA division.

“Maybe I should ask my cousin; she could help us out…then again…”

I hesitate to ask who the hell is talking there.

"A cousin you say?...What she look like? That's a question I want answered." David spoke with desperation.

“None of your business, but her name is Caitlin Smith, my Uncle Dom and Aunt Debby adopted her when she was four.”

"She can help us." Mark implied.

Which is, naturally, the only reason she's being mentioned now. Not like we don't have enough characters running around as is. Even I'm having a hard time of keeping track of who's who and I've got a good memory for this type of thing!

“Too bad I don’t know where she is now.”

"Isn't that a shocker? I wanted to compare you and her together." David puffed.

“Well I could’ve found her through Google.”

"Oh yeah and that's how I found where you live. Isn't it?"

“F off.”

I've been noticing the lacking use of the word "fuck" in recent chapters. I'm beginning to think that this is because she may have had something reported for cuss words, considering Quizilla's rules now-a-days and the fact that things are only reviewed for broken rules once another user reports it. Either this or she had someone warn her against it in a bid to try and prevent her works from being removed from Quizilla entirely.

If you can't use it properly then don't use it however. What you're doing here as a substitute for it only makes this more childish and amateurish as a whole considering we've seen these characters use "fuck" beforehand.

Leon then walked back to where you three were with a satisfied look on his face. You looked at him oddly while tilting your head, “What? Did you relieve some of your sexual tension?”

Yes, let's all snicker and joke about masturbation while you're all supposed to be worrying about the fate of people and possibly the world. That's gonna boost my confidence in you.

David snickered, "Don't even think about touching us with your hands, Kennedy."

"You know what they say about guys who do that often?" Mark asked with humor.

His face darkened, “No, and shut up losers…they’ll be coming here so I suggest we get a move on to the next town. They’ll get us there.”

*blinks* So these assclowns just hunkered down in the middle of nowhere when there was civilization they could have gone to to rest at and use resources and eat food and call the branch as they went?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Original

Your eyes then glazed over, “Milla…” you said aloud as the others turned to you. You couldn’t grasp why you had suddenly said her name, but the memory that came next was also unexpected.

So... what...? She just randomly remembers the Sue-child and thus has to indulge us in, what I'm sure, is something stupid and pointless? What the hell even is the point of this? .... .... I'm just going to assume Gabby spontaneously remembered that the Sue-child existed and had to shoe-horn a way to incorporate her into the story again.

‘Momma just loves her baby, all the times of the days…’ you said to the young girl as she looked up at you with a smile.

This is not even remotely the same Karla-Sue we know. Even when she interacted with the Sue-Child beforehand she never acted motherly, she acted the same as always.

‘You’re silly Karla.’

‘No, she’s just a moron.’

At least someone recognizes her for what she is.

Chris spoke up as you threw an apple at his head. ‘Ugh! What?!’

‘You’re mean Chris…’ Milla said while giggling as he made a face at the two of you.

‘Tch, women.’

Oh, Chris is the mean one but Karla-Sue, the one who threw a hard-ass apple at the man for an off-hand comment, is a saint. Great. Kid's gonna turn out to be just like Karla-Sue.

“She’s thinking about me!!” you suddenly wailed as you began to cry.

Wha...? How would you even know that? Your bullshit connection with your *~fwiends~* is of when they feel PAIN not when they're thinking of you, you little ass-hat.

Leon, Mark, and David cringed when you started to cry for no reason.

Leon was the first to try and calm you down, “Who? Who are you talking about sweetheart?”

“Milla!” you cried in an annoyed tone as Leon flinched from your glare.

David was next, "Oh no, the water works. You know, I never had to deal with this kind of thing in the past. Stop crying! We'll get Milla back for you because you're much too incompetent to do anything for yourself, pull yourself up together woman!"

“Shut up dick!”

"What I say?! I was trying to be supportive." David crossed his arms confused.

Mark sighed and glared at his brother before trying himself, "Dave let me handle this. Ignore him the more the better...Tell me what happened."

“I just thought about Milla right now and all of a sudden I get hit with a recent memory of her.” You said softly while wiping your eyes.

“Oh sure with Mark she’s all nice and crap.” Leon muttered.

"He get's along with everyone and everything. Definitely the opposite of me." David said proudly. "I guess that's a good thing."

But all this pointless padding is not. Really, this fic wouldn't even be half the length it is if we took out all of this needless filler!

“She’s thinking about me…I know it. She has the ability to see the future but I didn’t know she can make you remember some events as well…telepathy…its pretty damn freaky.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Original4
Telepathy and precognition is not the same thing, not even remotely close. Just because she has one does not mean she'll automatically have the other.

"Don't worry we'll get her back...along with Claire and the others. I mean I'm dying to see her again as much as you want to see Milla and Chris back. You can't give up. I'm sure not going to."

“Maybe your right…”

“Karla,” Leon kneeled down in front of you as you looked at him. “We will find them and save them before anything else happens. Demitri’s dead and Mercury will come next, for now we have to keep moving and regroup in Australia. So that way we can hit Rockfort and then find the other group.” He smiled at you as you nodded.

You know, this entire scene would have a LOT more emotional gravity behind it if it wasn't completely out of left field. There was no buildup to it at all just a "MILLA, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I MISS YOU MAH CHILD!" and that was that.

“Ok, let’s get the hell out of here.”

"With pleasure, Jugs. Thought you never ask." David said happily.

“I wasn’t talking to you dumbass!”

He scoffed, "Oh excuse me for misunderstanding! You were looking at me when you said it. You would have done it anyways!"

“Shut up!”

"So much for the peace and mellow." Mark breathed out.

Both David and Karla, even Leon even though he wasn’t arguing, immediately shut their mouths.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Original-1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“That’s the last time I let that fool run off.” muttered a pissy Rachel.

You know, like everyone else in this fanfic, we have no idea what Rachel's dreams, hopes and motivations are. Ergo no one can really come to like or dislike her at all.

She had managed to un-cuff herself from the rail,

I'd ask how but I know I'd never get a valid answer so....

and from there she proceeded to either find Karla or Demitri. All the while she treaded through the darkness with the smell of rotten flesh her only companion, if she would had listen to her sister then she wouldn’t be here. She would be in Canada again, her home country and she would be watching over her nieces. But no, instead she took up this profession because the pay was better than anything and she could pursue her obsession with viruses.

You know... I asked and I have received... but it feels really shoe-horned and phoned in at best. I can't really appreciate the sentiment.

“Stupid Demitri, always screws up everything…good for nothing dick.”

“I hope you were talking about another Demitri.” Rachel spun around and saw that she ended up in a large room; she was currently on the second level and below behind her was the ground level. Turning back to the figure she scrunched her eyebrows together and saw that Demitri appeared out of the shadows.

Just why won't any of these assholes die?

Instantly her eyes widened at his sight; blood was oozing from his torso as well from other cuts on his face and body. She noticed how there was a deep wound on his neck more so his jugular…the man should be dead.

His jugular is gashed open? His jugular? HIS JUGULAR?!!! No, how is he still alive?! You can't just throw that in and not have a fucking explanation to it! That goes against EVERYTHING THAT IS NATURE ITSELF! Just.... what?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Original-9

“Demitri…how? God… with those wounds you should be dead.” She said in surprise as he stopped arms length away from her.

“Yeah well I managed to kill those 121’s before they did me in good.” He replied, his voice raspy and deep. Not his normal voice at all. “Although, all four got away.”

“The tracking device…it’s still on her though right? We can still follow them.”

“What’s this we?” he replied quickly as she looked up at him in disbelief.

Rachel remained calm as she crossed her arms, “We’re partners, as much as I hate to admit it.”

Demitri didn’t smirk his usual smirk, nor did he reply with a smartass comment. No instead he continued to stare at Rachel, as if studying her appearance. Finally after a long while he replied, “Actually, new plan. I’ll go after them and you stay here and die.” It didn’t come out the way he usually spoke to her; instead it was more of a dark threat.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Thatssotrue_1492_1330049272

“What are you trying to say?” Rachel asked tensing as he came closer to her.

His green eyes bore deep into her brown eyes, “It means I want you to die.” He spoke coldly while shoving her backwards.

Rachel landed on the ground level as she groaned and looked back up at Demitri was looking down at her with cold, sharp eyes. She got to her feet without tearing her gaze from him. “Demitri!” she raised her voice angrily as he continued to look down at her with emotionless stare. “Get me out of here, or I swear I will make your life hell!”

Demitri tilted his head, like some psychotic killer watching his victim.

Lack of good detail makes me just imagine this asshole tilting his head all the way around like Stewie in that episode of Family Guy and then his neck just kinda got stuck that way.

The wounds on his face added to that cold killer mask, “I wouldn’t yell if I were you….there’s still 121’s around.”

Gabby's attempts at creating a psychopathic villain that we should all fear is laughable at best, a snoozefest at worst and believe me when I say it is at its worst.

“What are you-?” she was cut off when loud high shrieks filled the air, Rachel froze on spot as heard talons scrape against the floor. She watched as Demitri waved at her before turning his back. “Demitri get back here! Demitri!” the sounds of the predators came closer as she began to lose her calm demeanor. “Demitri!”

He still didn’t come back and Rachel lost her calm, “DEMITRI!!!”

Her voice was cut off as the Hunters, or 121’s began to slash her and tear her apart. She let out a blood curdling scream as they continued their fatal assault on her; she thrashed around and continued to scream in agony from the horrific pain.

I'd feel more disturbed and sorry for her if we had any actual characterization behind her name. As such it's just another cardboard cutout kicking the bucket. Also, once more, Gabby's gore attempts are really lacking.

Demitri came back to the ledge and watched the 121’s tear his former rival limb from limb, her screams died out seconds ago. He couldn’t help but smile at the scene, his sanity was lost, completely.

‘Owari Rachel-san, it was nice knowing you…then again you always were a bitch.’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You hated the sand.

Don't tell me what I hate, you skank.

It was official now, it was hard to walk on and it always got into your shoes and pants. You grumbled curse words towards it as though it would talk back but it did not, looking up you see that the guys were ahead of you.

Of course they are because they are BIG, STRONG men and you are weak, fragile wimmins. ... ... Oh, wait, I thought she was supposed to be this uber-"dangerous" and bad ass character.

Leon seems to sense your anger as he turned around and looked at you, “Coming Karla?” he taunted with a small smile.

“Eat me.”

David snickered, "Aw man I would but I'm not hungry..."

“Pig.” Leon muttered while Mark rolled his eyes at his brother’s comment.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] 000f0qyc

“How long until they come? Won’t it be a couple of hours?” you asked as Leon slowed down to match your pace.

“More or less, we just needed to get away from the division. As far away as possible.”

Which is exactly why you all hung around it to sleep - with no one on watch, mind you - and not calling someone to come save your asses right away. Dumbasses.

You nodded while watching as the colors of the sunrise slowly mixed into the dark night sky, “I have a bad feeling that Demitri didn’t die back there…”

AUTHOR. STOP IMPARTING ALL OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE STORY INTO YOUR INSERT. IT RUINS SUSPENSE, TENSION, ACTUAL DRAMA AND EMOTIONAL GRAVITY WHEN YOUR INSERT KNOWS EVERYTHING UNDER THE BASIS OF "JUST BECAUSE."

"Don't bring him up after what we just went through back there despite the fact that you very well were nearly raped and should be the most traumatized of us all..." David stumbled over his foot. "Oh my hell! How much longer are we going to keep walking? I need to lie down."

“Not too long David, stop complaining. We just have to go over towards the next town…it shouldn’t be far…”

“Yeah, well I just hope we get there soon before he comes after us.” You said quietly, not fully aware that Leon had heard.

What, was he not supposed to hear this? I don't see why not - it's a valid concern after we take out the bullshit of you, once again, knowing everything.

The trip wasn’t long because before you were aware, the helicopter had came and picked you guys up before heading over to the Australia division. So now you all had arrived at the division

Shittiest. Transition. Ever.

and currently you found yourself taking a long shower; you couldn’t shake off the feeling that Demitri wasn’t dead. Even though you had heard his gurgles of him choking on his own blood…but he was the least of your problems, right now you had to focus on rescuing the others before K kills them.

Which is exactly why you were spending your time thinking about him even though you have no basis of evidence for thinking that he's still alive.

You stepped out of the shower towel wrapped around your slender form as you stepped into the room and nearly hid from embarrassment.

“Why are you two in here?!” you shouted while closing the towel tighter around yourself.

“I came in here to give you the clothes, David followed because he was being a pervert.” Leon responded when David glared at him through the corner of his eye.

"Actually I wanted to know how you were doing. Leon on the other hand thought I was going to do something inappropriate...Which I wasn't. Honest." He defended. "He still hates on me."

Slimy-Git, I still hate on ALL of you.

You rose up a hand before Leon could retort, “Ok I don’t want to hear it, leave the clothes and get out.” you said as they both looked at you, your eyebrow twitching your same raised hand forced them out with your telekinesis.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] 169199c9

Before you shut the door Leon got up with a surprised look, “How did you get your powers back? I thought you said Demitri stuck a serum in you?”

“I’m just badass that way honey.” You said while shutting the door closed.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Original1-3
THAT IS THE WORST FUCKING ANSWER TO THAT THE AUTHOR COULD HAVE BULLSHITTED! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SAY THE SERUM WORE OFF?! WHY NOT COME UP WITH A LEGITIMATE FUCKING REASON?!!!! *grabs hold of camera in Sporking Room and begins shaking it viciously* THAT RESPONSE ISN'T CUTE! IT ISN'T WITTY! IT'S NOT EVEN FUCKING CHARMING OR FUNNY! IT'S JUST YOUR PISS POOR ATTEMPT AT HAND WAVING THE SITUATION AWAY! WHICH MAKES THAT LITTLE ALMOST-RAPE SCENE EVEN MORE FUCKING DISGUSTING BECAUSE IT WAS ONLY USED TO GATHER PITY AND ATTENTION ONTO YOUR SHITTY INSERT! YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT! YOU CAN'T! THAT'S FUCKING SICK, IMMORAL, DISGUSTING! *throws camera across room and pulls a chainsaw out of fucking nowhere to wave around in a murderous rage, screaming obscenities at the top of her lungs*
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Static

Hours Later

*camera has been righted, a large crack in the lens that distorts the video feed**seats herself, righting her ragged and dirty clothes and smoothing down her short hair* No. I do not feel better. I did not get to kill anything before Bertha shot me with a tranq dart. *scowls deeply*

"Yeah sure you are." David purposely shoved Leon to the side. "Stop acting like the favorite, pretty boy. Just because your a blonde with blue eyes doesn't make you best."

“There you go, just shut up.” Leon retorted.

"Flake off Shirley...Hey Karla, what kind of underwear are you going to wear?" David said smirking with joy.

I believe this behavior technically constitutes as sexual harassment but then again we all know Karla-Sue is a skank so she's reveling in this attention.

You opened the door with the towel still wrapped around you, while giving David a dark glare. “What did you just say?”

"Tell me, I'll tell you mine." He insisted. "I'm wearing briefs."

“Disgusting.” Leon shook his head.

"Hey do me a favor and stop being such a blonde, Kennedy. I just want to know...tell me and I'll stop asking."

“Ugh…you freakin’ pervert, I’m gonna wear black underwear now piss off!” you slammed the door again.

"In your face Loser! You know what? I can't wait to dye your hair black sometime."

“Hell no.”

"Hater."

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] 000b7gaa

A few moments later you exited the room wearing the black jeans and white short sleeved tank top with a black vest over it. You walked around until you found Leon arguing with a man who looked just like him; he had Leon’s blonde-brownish hair but his eyes were a different color.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Picard-facepalm-o-1

Brown you assumed, but they seemed more like emerald colored eyes.

Gabby must have a fetish for green eyes as she's given Chris, Demitri, Excella and now this assface green eyes TWO OF WHICH HAVE BROWN EYES CANONICALLY.

He was a bit taller than Leon and he had slightly rugged features, you eyed him some more warily before turning to the brothers who had come up from behind you.

"Who the hell is that?" David asked sternly. "A friend of Kennedy's?"

“I don’t know.”

"I'll just ask him." Mark spoke out. "Worth a shot."

“Let me ask…Leon!” Leon turned around as he saw you standing there with a look. “Who’s the twin?”

The man stepped around Leon as Leon himself growled at the action, he came to a stop before you with his hand held out. “I’m Nicholas Tim Kennedy, Leon’s brother. Older brother to be precise.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] WowfailtrollisAFKINGRETARD_46ddd014b880e8b840de6a63b865db1a

You didn’t shake his hand; instead you looked around him at Leon who was trying to avoid your gaze. With a phony smile you looked back at Nicholas, “Hi I’m Karla Smith, and I need to talk to your brother.” With that said you went around him and grabbed Leon by the arm before dragging him off to a room.

While shutting the door firmly you turned around to look at Leon still with that smile, “Karla, I can explain.”

“Oh please do…I mean I’ve know you for two years going on three and not once did you mention…Nicholas.” You say, on the inside you were on the verge of yelling your head off at him.

Yeah, that'd be because your shit-author didn't think of him before now and, not only did she just snatch Leon's appearance for him, she shoe-horned him in in the sloppiest way ever.

“He’s a hired mercenary, a bad one to put…I never talk about him because he killed off my friend.”

... Nicholas... That's awfully close to Nicholai.... a mercenary.... a bad mercenary....

OH, YOU WHORE, STOP STEALING IDEAS FROM MY RUSSIAN MAN!

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Nicholai_skill

Your smile faded, “He’s one of those mercenaries…

Leon nodded while giving you a small smile, “Yeah.”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know.”

Shocking, the Sue is admitting to wrongness. The world might end soon if we're not careful.

“It’s ok. Just watch out for him because he tends to think that all women want him.” Leon warned before going to open the door as you followed him.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT, ANOTHER MAN WHO WANTS KARLA-SUE! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Tumblr_lzcwjxjY8s1qbklpr

“Well, I still want the other Kennedy.” You say quietly as he turned to smile at you over his shoulder.

Whatever happened to the Plaga, did that just stop being a thing?

Regrouping with Nicholas and the brothers you find yourself holding back David as Mark stood in between them. “What the hell is going on?”

"Oh the usual. My brother going at it with another guy. This'll be number 10 now. "

Oh, so your brother, Slimy-Git, enjoys hate-fucking other guys. Good to know. .... .... Oh, don't look at me like that, you all know that's how that sentence reads like!

"Make it number 11...Fucking asshole!" David swore with cold eyes. "I hate smartasses like that! They always make me blow up."

“Hey watch the language around a lady.” Nicholas commented with a smug smile as Leon rolled his eyes at his brother.

“Stop provoking every guy you see.”

David clenched his fists, "You know I have an anger management issues Leon knows it so does Jesus. I don't like other guys who get on my skin. He crossed the line!"

Leon pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance, “Not you Conway, my brother.”

You sighed and released David, “Let’s just get a damn chopper and go to damn Rockfort. Today.”

“We don’t even know what lies there.” Nicholas said.

“Who said you were coming?”

He smiled and under different circumstances you would’ve found it hot, in this case you didn’t.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Thatssotrue_1490_1330049150
You do know there are other positive descriptors to use for attractive people other than 'hot', right? In fact hot and sexy are descriptions that are rather blasé and crude. Women would rather here "beautiful" or "pretty" and men would rather like to hear how handsome they look instead of just "hot" or "sexy." It's more endearing and heartfelt that way.

You already had to worry about David and Leon being separated or else they would tear each other to pieces, “I wanna help out my baby brother as much as possible.”

Leon scoffed, “Good lie.”

Nicholas had a lock of mock hurt clear upon his rugged features, “But bro, I do care.”

"Hmph, you care about a knife in your ass?" David commented

“Shut up dick.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Thatssotrue_5229_1332009204

You shook your head while turning around and stomping down the hallway looking for the commander of the division, “Fine! I’m going by myself!!!”

This sounds like a spoiled brat throwing a tantrum. I can just imagine her stomping her foot and getting all teary-eyed as she does it, too.

All four men looked at each other before following you, “Keep to yourself Nick.” Leon warned.

“Already called dibs on her? She looks exotic looking…Hispanic?”

Hispanic hardly equates to instant exotic looking. It's quite telling that Gabby would use such a flattering word for her insert as well. Now, I've made tons of self-inserts myself. I know how to do them well. I keep my flaws in with the character and while I may fudge something here or there for the sake of a story it's relatively the same as who I am. I have never once used such flattering words such as "exotic" to describe my inserts, not even in scenarios where the word might be acceptable to use. That should give you a basis on the ego on Gabby15cancer.

“What of it? Stay away from her.” Leon was clearly not in the mood, he was tired and exhausted and having his brother here didn’t help him.

"Yeah you hear that, Dick-I mean Nick? She's off limits. Don't go there or you’re not having kids till your 60." David growled.

“You stay away from her too.” Leon pointed at him.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] 000f0qyc

Mark rolled his eyes as he quickened his pace, not wanting to be with the bickering trio.

“Heath Pelensky, commander of Australia division nice to meet you mate.” He said while shaking your hand.

Next thing you know she'll be tossin' around the "you want I should put some shrimp on the barbie" line next. Which, interesting fact, they don't really say over there... .... ... And just like that I'm fanning over Sniper from Team Fortress 2 again.

“It’s a pleasure, by now you must know that Saudi Arabia division has been wiped out by Mercury.” You say as his brown eyes saddened.

“Yes we did, it’s a true tragedy.” His Australian accent mixed in with his words.

You know, you don't have to keep telling us he's Australian. We already kind of assumed that given where you're at. Then again the author thinks everyone has the IQ of a box of rocks and must spoon feed us information or else we'd be far too lost with such simple concepts of 'Australians have Aussie accents.'

“Right which is why we need to be on high alert, and we also need a favor.”

“Of course, anything for the Sue of the Sueniverse.”

“We need a chopper to take us to Rockfort Island, as well as weapons.”

Heath ran a hand through his brown cropped hair, “You sure you want to go there?”

Mark narrowed his eyes, "Whatever it takes. By all means I want to get there as soon as possible if you don't mind."

You looked at him while turning back to Heath, “Why what’s wrong?”

Heath swallowed thickly as he diverted his gaze from you, “Remember that outbreak that happened on there in 98’?”

“Yeah the T-virus outbreak.” Leon added.

No. It was not exclusively T-virus, there were all sorts of B.O.W.s that had gotten loose as well on top of Alexia awakening while infected with T-Veronica and infected Steve with it. Oh, and let's not forget the T-Veronica infected Nosferatu creature that was the Ashford's father once upon a time if my memory serves correctly. Classifying it as simply an "outbreak" would have been far more accurate.

Also it's '98. The apostrophe comes before the last two digits in the year.

“Right well now it’s closed off, not too long ago we sent a couple of troops there and they never came back…nor have heard from them.”

“How long ago exactly?”

“A week ago.” He said. “Meaning if you all go there, there’s a probability you won’t be coming back. I urge you, sir and ma’am to not go there.”

Something tells me they didn't even send a search and rescue team after the original team.

You closed your eyes while taking a deep breath; Leon rested a hand on your shoulder before speaking. “Then that’s the chance we’ll have to take Heath, our friends are on that island. And we’re going there; we’ll even jump off the chopper if we have too and break our legs and become food for any zombies or B.O.W.s that may be present.”

Seriously, in a situation like that Gabby doesn't seem to be aware that they wouldn't land the chopper anyways. They'd have to rappel down to the ground, not jump.

Your eyes shot open as you looked up at him, “No way in hell! I’m not jumping from a chopper again!”

Leon narrowed his eyes while looking at you through the corner of his eyes, “Karla-”

“Don’t Karla me! I am not jumping from a chopper! Forget it!”

"You are so jumping off that chopper." David stepped in. "Don't be such a wuss."

“Shut up dumbass no one’s talking to you!”

"You're talking to me now aren't you?! Bite me."

“No thank you!” you then punched him hard.

"Ow! You bastard! You’re always hurting me."

You know, done correctly, filler can be a good thing that adds to the story. It can add characterization, humor, drama, side stories and information that progress things off screen for the reader. Done incorrectly and it only pads out the story, makes it boring to read and makes readers feel as if there's no plot or point to even continue reading. I'll be the first to admit that one of the reasons I quite reading this the first time was because of all of the pointless filler. It's not adding to anything and thus it's necessary and annoying to have to keep rereading the same rehashed argument between the same handful of people over and over again.

"Dave stop, causing arguments with everyone!" Mark tugged David's arm. "Now be quiet!"

“No, no no no….you guys can jump and I’ll go by boat! No way in hell am I jumping! What if I crash into a mountain?!”

So much for being that respected and bad ass Sergeant Major. Or that trigger-happy "bad ass" she thought she was.

Heath had on an amused smile as Nick cleared his throat, “I’ll hold on to you.”

“No, now I definitely don’t want to.”

Leon turned around to face you while becoming deathly serious, “Your going on the chopper and that’s final. I don’t want to hear it, even if I have to push you out your going understand?” his voice was scary and it sent shivers down your spine as he looked at you through narrowed blue eyes. “Understand?”

Fun fact; if you ever feel fear of the one you love then they're not the one for you. That's how abusive relationships can start and it's a signal of horrible things that can come later in the relationship.

You gritted your teeth, “Yes.”

David held in his urge to laugh, "You know Karla, it won't be that bad. We go on the chopper, then we jump over a hundred feet in the air and hopefully land on to point. I've done this a bunch of times...just pray the parachute doesn't give out. I'm going to be the one who saves your big ass."

You do not parachute down. You rappel down! I've had my Marine training, I know what I'm talking about! I made it far enough to go onto the rappelling tower! They lower you down enough for your ropes to be dropped and then you rappel down. There's no jumping involved and if you do it correctly you won't experience any pain at all. It's a simple procedure that military men and women learn to do early on.

If it was possible to send him to the deepest parts of hell you would give David a first class ticket. “Shut the hell up!!!!”

"Hmm...You know I don't know what it is with hating me so much. I know you care for me. You won't say it. Just like Leon wishes me and him were best friends."

“I’m not that desperate for friends.”

"Shut up Kennedy, lying causes cancer...As for your brother, if he can stop his bull and hitting on Smith we'll be fine. Barely."

“You’re the only one who’s being affected by my flirting with her.”

"Blow me."

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Stfupope

Last edited by EVU- on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:43 pm

Bleeding from the Jugular Vein?

Excuse me? You'd be dead within mintutes! Please check your medical terms or what-not, because staying alive with a bleeding jugular is a load of shit!

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] 3224979720
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:45 pm

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:

Excuse me? You'd be dead within mintutes! Please check your medical terms or what-not, because staying alive with a bleeding jugular is a load of shit!

Oh, she's at least aware of that, her shit character Rachel pointed it out very, very briefly in a blink-and-you-miss-it fashion. Yet we're not given an excuse as to how this is a possibility so I call the highest account of Bullshit that we can muster over it.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:48 pm

EVU- wrote:

Oh, she's at least aware of that, her shit character Rachel pointed it out very, very briefly in a blink-and-you-miss-it fashion. Yet we're not given an excuse as to how this is a possibility so I call the highest account of Bullshit that we can muster over it.

Ugh, this fic is making me want to scream into a pillow...
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:50 pm

Ugh, this fic is making me want to scream into a pillow...
I've just been debating on throwing out all common sense and intelligence and drowning my liver in vodka as a valid response. Dizzy
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:54 pm

I've gotta another bottle of soda to help me with my Sporking, so I'll be on a sugar rush.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] 1661653598
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:57 pm

I've gotta another bottle of soda to help me with my Sporking, so I'll be on a sugar rush.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] 1661653598
Awww, lucky you! I don't get sugar rushes anymore. /sadface

Good luck on your spork.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] 172

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:22 pm

ummm.... How the fuck is he talking if his jugular is 'Cut opened'?

And WHEN THE FUCK DID SHE PUT PANTS..... Correction, WHEN THE FUCK DID I PUT PANTS ON?! It was to my attention I had laura croft attire.

Last edited by ADreamingEmi on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://brichubaby.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:24 pm

ADreamingEmi wrote:
I have no idea. Collapse As soon as any of us figures it out I'm sure we'd all be ecstatic to know.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:32 pm

EVU- wrote:
ADreamingEmi wrote:
I have no idea. Collapse As soon as any of us figures it out I'm sure we'd all be ecstatic to know.

Thank you and why the fuck is she.... I'm sorry correction, WHY THE FUCK AM I WEARING PANTS?! It was to my understanding that I was in Laura croft attire.

And what the fuck is this shit? "The trip wasn’t long because before you were aware, the helicopter had came and picked you guys up before heading over to the Australia division. So now you all had arrived at the division " What the fuck is she saying? I don't understand this shit.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:12 pm

They just keep getting worse, and worse.
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] 196

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:47 am

... So basically... the author thought that the sue didn't have ENOUGH guys going after her so she had to insert another guy into it, who happens to be Leon's twin and doesn't even bother giving him any original traits. At all?

I think this is her new low...

No, actually, her biggest low still stands at the rape thing. That's fucking SICK. Who makes their character get raped just for attention?!
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:57 am

x-AngelicLibra-x wrote:
... So basically... the author thought that the sue didn't have ENOUGH guys going after her so she had to insert another guy into it, who happens to be Leon's twin and doesn't even bother giving him any original traits. At all?

I think this is her new low...

No, actually, her biggest low still stands at the rape thing. That's fucking SICK. Who makes their character get raped just for attention?!
Tell me about it. This whole thing is MADE of disgusting. Just wait until the next chapter - it's not so much disgusting as it is Gabby just dragging out her word count with MEANINGLESS FUCKING DIALOGUE FOR PAGES ON END.

And yes, her biggest low will probably forever be using rape to gather attention to Karla-Sue and make her into a damsel in distress and then still turn around and tell us how much we should praise and love her for being some sort of "bad ass."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [33]
Page 1 of 1