AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 509

{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:02 am

It only took a glance to see Elda's nervousness. Angelica wondered if that troublesome doctor was the cause of some of that. Elda clearly worried for her and Angelica's safety, did she worry about a potential man's as well? Angelica shook her head.

"Nonsense! I'll find someone strong!"

With that she stepped in the square, glancing around, her hands on her hips. All about them there were plenty of people to choose from. Now Angelica only needed to determine who might be best. She couldn't do anything for Elda but maybe someone here might be willing, if he found Elda appealing.

A few stood out in the crowds, though Angelica didn't think Elda might take to them. She could be picky, though Angelica knew it was for the best that she was.

"How about him?" she said.

Angelica pointed out a dark-haired fellow, a hood around his shoulders and a sword at his hip. Surely he could protect himself and Elda! At that thought she glanced at Elda, watching as she appraised the one she'd picked out after many long minutes had passed.

"Well?" she pushed. "Or do I need to go drag him over?"

----[x]----
Aries took to wandering, well aware that taking to rooftops could be telling enough. Besides, Aries couldn't be sure if Il Lupo had wandered off or tailed after her from afar again. For all she knew he had been spying on her regardless, trying to confirm his suspicions.

It was frustrating, however. If he had been following after, going to the roofs to root around for him would have been quicker but that could possibly let on that she had something to hide. No, it would be more natural pretending that she hadn't thought of it.

As such what little agitation had been left was flaring to life again on this search for Il Lupo. Aries tried not to let it fester. She had to play the part, as Savio had suggested.

Still think it's overly complex, she thought to herself.

Eventually she heaved a sigh, slapping her hands against her thighs. Was he deliberately hiding from her now or had she thought wrong? Perha[s Il Lupo had wandered off on his own.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:42 am

Elda swallowed nervously, glancing around them. She tried to pick out any suspicious figure among the crowds. She couldn't settle her nerves. She hated feeling so paranoid yet, this might be what saved her life in the end.

She had to double take when Angelica spoke up again, pointing out a dark haired fellow. She resisted a snort, very well aware she'd picked out someone with a sword on purpose.

She shuffled nervously, unsure of what to do or say. True enough, the male was handsome. She wasn't the type to approach people.

When Angelica had prodded her to approach this man, Elda shuffled again. Her stomach was in knots, not sure what to do.

"I...I can't." She answered. She shook her head a moment after.

She never approached them, they always approached her. Elda didn't have that kind of confidence and wasn't willing to step out of any comfort zone at the moment.

----[x]----

Il Lupo lifted his head, blinking. He caught sight of Aries, looking around in a frustrated manner. Her hands hit her thighs as she released a frustrated sigh. He snorted at that, tilting his head.

He wondered if he should approach her. She was in an ill mood earlier. Had that mood lingered now or had it passed. Who was she seeking out anyways?

He puffed out a side, back tracking a little. He folded his arms behind his back, approaching her carefully. Studying her demeanor, he waited on her to lash out at him in some form. It did not come, at least not yet.

"Now, what are you looking for?" He inquired lightly. He was clearly a little more subdued then he had been earlier.

"You seem to be looking a little better," He added after a brief moment. "Better mood, I take it?"

If that was the case, he considered it a blessing. She'd been in such a foul one earlier though, he knew he could only blame himself for causing it in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:10 am

Angelica continued to smile, waiting for Elda's answer. She was watching the man, studying him perhaps. Angelica took it as a good sign. Usually if she had anything negative to say she'd have said it already.

"Oh, nonsense! I'm sure he won't bite!" she reassured. "Come!"

With that, Angelica took Elda's hand in hers and began to march them towards this man. If nothing else Angelica could stand to the side, chiming in occasionally if it made Elda feel better. She wouldn't get anywhere just watching from afar, after all!

Despite Elda's hushed protests Angelica wandered right up to the man, noting the curious look on his face. What handsome eyes! Angelica marveled briefly before gesturing to Elda.

"I'm sorry to bother you but I think my friend and you would get along just amazingly!" Angelica gushed. "Would you mind sharing your name?"

It took him a moment to answer, studying each in turn. Angelica was unbothered by this, merely waiting as patiently as she could manage. Finally--

"Demitri. And might I ask who I have been graced with meeting?"

----[x]----
Aries had been ready to head elsewhere, sick of looking for him on street level. She couldn't even be sure he was on the streets! At least, that had been the case until a familiar voice spoke up behind her.

She tensed, spinning around to say something before Aries caught herself. She took a moment to compose herself, biting back a comment about cowardice, what with Il Lupo's penchant to sneak up behind her.

"Strangely enough," Aries started, picking her words carefully. "You."

If Il Lupo was being careful than Aries was doubly so. She had to pick her words carefully, well aware that any little thing could ruin the opportunity she'd been given now. If I didn't already, she thought.

Aries bit her lip in though, a hand finding its way to her hip. She didn't have the faintest clue as to how to kick start it at all. Running a hand through her hair she nodded slowly.

"Something like that," she said slowly. It was clear that they were both walking on egg shells at the moment. Aries had to wonder what was on Il Lupo's mind.

For a moment Aries merely studied Il Lupo. His hood did a good job of shading much of his face away, making it more difficult than it needed to be. Still, a niggling thought was there, at the back of her mind.

"Would it be too much to think I can ask you something without getting a wise ass answer at the moment...?" she ventured cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:39 am

Elda's heart seemed to leap in her throat as Angelica easily snatched up her wrist. She lead her way toward this man so easily. She couldn't calm it, quickly ducking her head afterward.

She could feel her cheeks warm instantly at Angelica's insistence when she spoke with this man. Elda shuffled nervously, wishing that she hadn't been here now.

Elda barely spared a glance up at him. His eyes were quite pretty though, she tried to quash it. She was already getting dizzy enough with the blood rushing to her face. The days of lacking sleep didn't help.

"Elda..." She finally answered quietly.

She shuffled again, her face feeling hot. She was rather embarrassed, far too modest to speak for herself. Angelica's announcement had only left her face burning more.

----[x]----

Il Lupo found himself a little surprised to be met with such a calm response. She had bit back any condescending response, if there had been one in her head. He raised an eyebrow at that wondering what had changed.

It wasn't as if that he hadn't changed his tactic earlier that day however. Perhaps this was the same thing.

"Looking for me?" Il Lupo shot back. "Well, I should be honored."

If she grew annoyed at that, she hid it well. He shook his head a moment later, letting his hands fall back to his sides. He couldn't help but wonder what was on her mind.

Il Lupo gave a shrug of his shoulders in response. He was a little curious of this change of pace. In fact, he wanted to see a bit more of it. A small smirk tugged at his lips at that. It very well did seem like tactics might have been changed.

"Well, that would depend on what you're asking." He answered, motioning toward her. He offered a chuckle in response to her look. "Please do ask. I will try to refrain from any crude response."
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:59 am

Demitri waited, glancing between the two women who had appeared before him. He was glad he had nothing to attend to at the moment. If nothing else he could spare a few moments for a pretty lady.

In fact, the two of them were quite attractive in their own ways. Still, the fairer haired one was still quiet, tongue-tied even. Demitri could not help but to chuckle at this.

"Elda then," he repeated with a warm smile. "And your friend?"

"I'm Angelica."

He spared a nod then, glancing between the two. With the way Angelica was stepping back it was clear what she wanted. Perhaps something had happened and this was their way of trying to make up for it. Demitri bowed his head.

"It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, ladies," he said. "Is there, perchance, something on your mind, Elda?"

He couldn't shake the feeling that she looked troubled. Perhaps she was out of her element. Demitri had seen plenty of people in his time get timid when they were thrust to new people so quickly.

----[x]----
Aries bit back her annoyance at his answer. Already he was cracking an attitude, however subdued it might have been. It made it more difficult to keep calm, still not nearly back into a more content mood since earlier.

She waited, shifting her wait to one foot. Until Il Lupo answered Aries wouldn't say anymore. In fact, she risked snapping at him if she did.

Finally he answered, as good as a reply as she could get from him. Aries shook her head, picking her words again. She'd never had to be this careful before. It was strange, just how difficult something like this was. Aries made a note to make Savio make it up to her later for the idea.

"Why your sudden... change of heart...?"

Aries took care to take in what she could of Il Lupo's demeanor as he spoke. There was no doubt, he had to be trying to get her to slip up, but why this risky tactic?
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:37 am

Elda found herself shuffling again. She felt dizzy, tired. The blood having rushed to her face didn't help. Eventually, Angelica stepped away from her side, leaving her feeling smaller then she should have felt.

She brushed her hair out of her face, trying to calm her pounding heart. The blood seemed to refuse to leave her cheeks. She couldn't help but find she liked his voice. Elda loathed to admit that out loud or later.

His question left her tense however. She had to stop herself, tell herself that he didn't know of the doctor. She was simply nervous.

"N-no," she finally answered, shifting her weight again. "I-I'm fine."

She spared a small glance around, flinching when she saw a doctor pass by. It wasn't the one who'd been bothering her so often. She resisted a sigh. She already looked like a nervous wreck, she was sure. Adding to it didn't help.

----[x]----

Il Lupo waited quietly, studying her expression. His response had left her annoyed. The look that crossed her face told him enough. He resisted a chuckle at that. He couldn't have her withdrawing again.

He folded his arms over his chest, wondering what she wanted to know. There could be many things. Regardless, he wouldn't know until she spoke.

He frowned when she did finally speak up. That was a question he hadn't expected. Il Lupo cleared his throat, trying to find an answer. More over, an excuse.

Eventually, he took a few steps closer to her, shaking his head. It was not so simple, thinking up something to say.

"I had thought about it," he answered after a few short moments. "And I believe we started off on the wrong foot." Motioning to her, he carried on. "I should not have pushed you so much yesterday."

He recalled those moments and while they had brought him pleasure, he couldn't have her withdrawing.

"I say we call a truce and start over, hmm?" Il Lupo suggested. "Get to know each other on better terms."
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:19 am

Demitri shook his head, feeling bad for Elda. Her face was turning red, even as he watched. This clearly wasn't her idea, though what her friend had in mind was beyond Demitri. Angelica had already backed away, giving Elda the limelight as it was.

"Are you positive?" he pushed gently. "If I have made things worse I must apologize."

He glanced around, noting the crowds. There were no other Assassins and no known Templars in sight. Demitri could spare some time for Elda and Angelica if it was no trouble. Still, poor Elda seemed unable to even function properly!

"Elda, come on! Ask him about himself!" Angelica whispered, though Demitri heard. He pretended not to notice, more out of politeness than anything else.

"Perhaps you would like to sit somewhere shady?" he offered, gesturing to a nearby bench. A skinny tree helped to provide some shade, thicker at its base than at the top. Perhaps it would help Elda. "You're not look very well, I'm afraid."

----[x]----
Whatever Il Lupo had assumed she might ask it hadn't been what it actually was. The way he'd cleared his throat and even had to take a moment to register what she'd said told Aries enough. The lack of an answer right away said even more.

Regardless, Aries did her best to wait him out. It wouldn't do any good to confirm her own suspicions about his end goal anyways. No, that would perhaps only cause him to grow hostile again or worse. Aries couldn't risk that.

Eventually Il Lupo answered, something of a cope out answer involved. Still, it was better than nothing and at least gave her that opportunity. Even then, Aries didn't appreciate the call back to their last meeting. It left her bristling, though she did her best to calm herself as soon as it had come.

For a moment or so Aries merely studied him. The way he stood or the look on his face, if Aries observed him enough would she be able to better tell what he planned or thought? She hoped so.

"Fine," she relented, rather reluctantly on the matter, even now.

Because she'd agreed Savio had a point it didn't mean she had to be thrilled about it. Besides, if she had acted that way it would have no doubt left alarm bells ringing in Il Lupo's head. Best to avoid that and be as natural as Aries could manage.

"You get one chance," Aries said.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:09 pm

Elda shuffled again. Of course it wasn't his fault. She was a paranoid mess and pulled into a situation she wasn't really prepared for. She couldn't figure out what to say, merely brushing her bangs from her face again.

"N-no. It wasn't you." She responded, a shake of her head to follow. "Not you...I'm fine, I swear."

She spared a glance Angelica's way, unsure of what to say to that. She was out of her element as it was. What more could she do?

He seemed to disregard any other word set in, perhaps out of being polite. Maybe he didn't hear her at all. Elda hoped that was the case. She felt shy enough already. The advice wasn't helping.

She glanced up at him, trying to fake a small smile. Her cheeks still felt rather warm but she'd like to think she wasn't as effected. Not for the reasons she had felt beforehand.

Elda listened to his words. The offer was a nice thing. She was a little dizzy from the blood rushing to her face. Her own wariness didn't help either. She nodded briefly in response.

"T-that would be nice." She answered after a few moments. "I'm a little tired..."

----[x]----

Il Lupo waited, studying her expression. She seemed to mull it all over. He had hopes that he sounded convincing. If she didn't believe him, she could easily deny his words right away.

She remained where she was however. Il Lupo tried to believe that was a good thing. He had to wonder what was on her mind while he waited for her answer.

He smiled a little when she finally did answer. He motioned toward her, glad that she had answered positively. She could have outright denied him. It was a great relief that she did not.

"One chance is all I need." He responded lightly. "Joking aside, I would rather us change, get to know each other."

It was simple to fold his arms behind his back again. A small smile remained on his lips. At least things were turning favorably now. Now it was simply taking the right steps forward.

"Are you simply wandering?" He asked, taking a few steps forward. "Or do you have other plans in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:52 pm

Demitri allowed a chuckle to pass his lips. Elda seemed so skittish, much like a startled horse. He wouldn't say it out loud, however. There was no sense in making her worse off.

"If you are quite sure of that," Demitri relented.

He wasn't too sure about the smile Elda flashed his way. It seemed too... strained for it to be natural. Demitri kept this to himself. Instead he gestured for her to lead the way.

Angelica seemed to beam at him, stepping back and shooing him after Elda. Demitri resisted shaking his head at this. Whatever Elda's friend had in mind it was something amorous in nature, he was sure of it.

"Then let us sit," Demitri said, leading the way.

It was just a short distance as it was and the shade felt much better than the sun that beat down on them. He supposed it was better than a gloomy day. The warmth was nice otherwise, after all.

"I don't suppose you were dragged into this by Angelica, were you?" he prodded quietly when they were far enough away. Demitri held up a hand, a friendly smile on his face. "No harm done, I assure you! Perhaps merely playing along for a little while might make her calm."

If nothing else he could ease Elda's situation. He had far more important things to worry about than romancing someone, after all. The Borgia and the Templars were pushing Assassins close to the edge, after all. Each day they grew one step closer to losing another piece of territory to them. Still, the distraction, conversing with Elda, might clear his head a little.

----[x]----
When Aries finally did answer, ll Lupo had taken to smiling. It wasn't one of mockery, perhaps more out of relief that she'd answered positively. Aries said nothing of it, however. Again, she couldn't risk ruining it herself and pointing out any strange, subtle behavior might just do that.

She scoffed lightly at his answer. Cocky as it was it at least lacked the attitude he'd previously displayed.

"Yes, well, we will see," Aries noted lightly.

For a moment Aries merely studied Il Lupo further. For his part he was playing it well. She wondered how long he'd be able to keep at this ploy of his, however. Would Il Lupo grow impatient?

"I had figured it had been a nice day to wander," she answered. "Or it was."

Aries supposed a little bit of hostility wouldn't hurt matters. She still was very much annoyed, after all. It would be more natural, after all, rather than pretending nothing had happened at all. At least, Aries hoped it would.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:46 pm

Elda tried to calm herself down a little. She was too tired to get this worked up. She fidgeted again, despite the reassurance given. It wasn't because of him, merely just paranoia.

It didn't take him long to motion for them to start walking. She tried to ignore Angelica prodding her forward, as small as the motions were. Her stomach was twisted in knots as it was. Anything more was going to make her feel sick.

She swallowed hard, following after. Sitting down was actually a bit of a relief. She pushed her bangs out of her face, her heart pounding against her chest.

Elda gave a simple nod to his question. She shifted, letting her hands fall back into her lap.

"She...thought it might help." She answered softly. "Financial trouble, is all."

----[x]----

Il Lupo strode up beside her. He spared a a glance around, rather pleased with how things were turning around. If it remained this way, he might actually find out if she was a rat or not much easier. He kept that thought to himself.

He glanced back at her, offering a chuckle when she did speak up again. It was a tad bit cocky. He found he didn't so much mind it this time.

There was no point in challenging her further. After all the trouble he caused the day before, he simply considered himself lucky she was willing to forgive. It would have been a shame if he took to simply spying on her.

"Ah, you make it sound like I'm not wanted!" He boosted lightly in return. "Now that hurt a little!"

He chuckled, glancing back toward her. At least she'd taken up a better mood. Il Lupo shook his head a little afterward.

"I suppose it is nice to wander about." He answered. "The day is quite pleasant."
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:18 pm

Demitri sat beside her on the bench, taking care to leave a respectable distance between them. Elda was troubled enough as it was. No doubt meeting someone new at the behest of her friend had only made it worse.

"I am sorry to hear so," he said.

Resting his hands on his lap, clasped together he took to observing the crowds. So many out and about, it was a relief that the guards were not causing him trouble. Demitri had had to remove several wanted posters and bribe many heralds just to disappear again.

Better now than later, he reasoned. If he hadn't then Elda might have gotten caught up in something dangerous. Some guards had little concern of who was really guilty or not.

"What is it that you do?" he ventured, glancing her way. "Perhaps there has merely been an opportunity lying in wait for you. Not overlooking open doors now, are we?"

----[x]----
Aries had to resist stepping away when Il Lupo walked closer. Still, she was wary. He could just as easily stab her in the back and quite literally and forge evidence later on, after all. Aries merely hoped that Il Lupo had his doubts.

She started off, glancing at him as she went. Il Lupo was quick to fall in step with her. At least he wasn't trailing along behind her, where Aries could not quite see what he was up to.

"Yes, well," she said after a soft scoff escaped her, "perhaps if you're on your best behavior that might change."

Aries did her best to make it sound playful though it was still subdued. A far cry from the banter before their race before. At least it was something of an effort, Aries figured.

Sparing a glance his way, she wondered what was on his mind. He at least seemed pleased with her change in mood, and why wouldn't he? Now he wasn't getting chewed out, after all.

"I wouldn't have pegged you for one to laze about," Aries noted in an offhand manner.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:54 pm

Elda's gaze slide around the area. Aside from the people that milled about there, she couldn't see the doctor. She continued to thank her lucky stars. She held out hopes that he hadn't stopped by her stand.

She offered a small smile in response but nothing more. It wasn't his problem. More or less, it was an excuse for her mood.

"I...make flower arrangements." She responded after a few moments. "But I've not a lot of business yet."

Elda shifted again after a moment. How was she supposed to answer that? She had open doors but denied the money to do so, far too worried about not being able to pay others back. With the doctor involved now, well, that was a whole new worry.

"It's...not like I haven't considered them before." She answered. "Just ended up...wrapped up with the wrong person, is all."

She drew a circle with her thumb on her dress. The fabric got caught at one point and she tugged at it to straighten it out again. A frown lined her lips after that.

----[x]----

Il Lupo watched her expression, wondering what was on her mind. She spared a glance or two his way. The glances were discreet enough. He didn't comment on them. No reason to break any bridges they'd just made.

He stared ahead, occasionally sparring a glance around. It was quit aside from banter around them. Most milled about or walked passed. He could spy a man trying to woo a woman before he turned his gaze on her again.

Il Lupo chuckled in response, shaking his head slightly. It was a nice change of pace, even if her tone was more subdued.

"I will do my best," he answered lightly in response. "Can't let a cute thing like you get away, hmm?"

Flattery often was a good way to approach these things. It softened a person in the end. Still, there was a warmth there as he said it. He did his best to quash it.

"Once in a while," he said. "It's good to laze around. I suppose you feel the same?"

It wasn't like either had much to do that day. Until given further orders, he would wander about. Normally, he would try to pick up information. At the moment, Aries was just that, a task. Of course, she didn't know that much.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:21 pm

For a moment Demitri was unsure that Elda might answer. She'd taken to watching the crowds, her gaze darting about as if searching for someone. Discreetly he glanced about, spotting no one of importance. Angelica was some distance away, twisting her hair around a finger and smiling charmingly at a rather lanky man.

He turned his attention back to Elda, nodding. "Flowers, hmm? Perhaps I might stop by if I have a need for any."

If nothing else it could be used to pay respects to past Assassins. Many did not get the chance, as rushed as they were. Dying in a battle, on a mission, it left them with many unclaimed bodies.

Demitri shook the thought away. "Perhaps accepting help could better your situation," he said. "No one can handle it all alone, after all. I am sure there are those who would be willing to help."

He couldn't begin to understand her situation. It would be rude to assume she might share the full story as well and Demitri would not press. Still, it might help to give a bit of advice to match what ever she told him.

----[x]----
There were many out and about, either on business or enjoying the day. In the brief silences between them it at least made up for a lack of conversation. Sometimes Aries liked to just sit back and observe those on the streets. There were all sorts in Roma alone.

Her attention drifted to Il Lupo yet again. A brow raised at the comment, studying him head to foot for a quick moment.

"Flattery, huh?" Aries shot back, if a little amused. "Next thing I know you'll be bringing me flowers."

She hoped he didn't actually follow through with that. If nothing else Aries just needed something to prod at him for. Not being able to was leaving her grasping for reactions.

A hum left her in place of an actual answer. Actually speaking to Il Lupo and holding a civil conversation was strange. Already Aries had grown accustomed to snapping at him and expecting him to try to embarrass or anger her.

"Perhaps," she said. In truth Aries hated sitting around with nothing to do. Perhaps that was why she usually took to keeping busy so often.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:28 am

Elda lifted her head a little, halting in her tracing patterns. She kept an eye out for the moment. Who could be wandering about? She found herself increasingly paranoid.

She spared a small smile his way. At least there were offers, though she wouldn't know for what or who. People who typically bought from her merely wanted to impress a woman. She never complained.

"That would be nice." She answered.

His next words left her rather unsure of what to do or say. She didn't often take chances with other people, especially strangers, but she didn't have many people to turn to. She'd abandoned her family in the past, after all.

Biting her lip, she gripped her dress briefly. Her heart pounded against her chest wildly. She shook her head a moment later.

"Have you...heard of a doctor murdering courtesans as of late?" She finally asked, glancing at the male for a brief moment. "H-he's the one...I've seemingly gotten involved with..."

----[x]----

Il Lupo found himself studying her more times than anyone else. He blinked, glancing by the flower stall that was normally occupied this time of day. The girl was missing. He found it strange but otherwise didn't mention it.

That doctor seemed to have taken interest in her, after all. If he was up to something, it was none of his business. The man killed countless women in the past. Perhaps he'd just added one more to his list.

He chuckled a little in response. "We'll see about that." He said.

If anything, he'd know a place to buy flowers, that was if that girl was still alive. He didn't dwell on it.

Glancing back toward her, he wondered what was in her mind. The lack of response for a while didn't unnerve him but conversation seemed to die for the moment. Her answer didn't bring him much either.

He hummed lightly in response. "Well, perhaps you need something to liven your day?" He suggested. "Though, far be it to know what you partake in as activities."
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:00 am

Demitri returned Elda's smile. She had a pretty smile and it was a shame to see it hidden away. Perhaps someone would fall for it one day.

"I will be sure to spread word of your little stall as well. I'm sure there are a great many out there who would like to share a flower or two," he promised.

For a long moment after she was quiet. Biting her lip, glancing away, even the way that she grasped her dress skirts told Demitri a lot. Something was on her mind and something that must have a looming effect on her.

He merely waited patiently. Perhaps she had to sort out her thoughts, after all. Demitri would not rush her. Doing so could very well get him yelled at, after all. He'd learned the hard way with Aries years ago.

When she did speak up his smile dropped. Dread filled his heart, sinking into his stomach like a stone. He knew the doctor she spoke of. He was a crafty one, never staying in one area for long but always where there were courtesans aplenty. Many Assassins were after him though few had landed anything. Madame Salari at the Blooming Rose did little to aid them in ridding the streets of the mad doctor.

"You've fallen in line with Malfatto?" Demitri asked, his brow furrowing. "This is troubling indeed."

----[x]----
There was that stall again, emptied for the moment but for a few arrangements out on the counter. It looked shabby, though Aries figured that was a given considering she'd been the one to crash right into it. She averted her gaze. Perhaps she'd try to make it up to the stall owner if she could manage.

She tossed a look Il Lupo's way. If nothing else he still seemed content. Yet again, she wondered what he had on his mind, what he had planned.

"Well, isn't that promising," she noted. In the end she didn't expect much as is. He was only at this for his own gain, Aries was positive of it.

The lull in conversation didn't so much bother Aries as act as a breather for her. Was she doing this right? Did Il Lupo suspect anything? Aries could only hope she was acting naturally enough.

Her gaze drifted back to him, meeting his. Il Lupo was fishing for information, though on a more innocent scale than what Aries had expected. Tilting her head to one side she hummed thoughtfully.

"Well if I were to tell then that would make it easy," she said.

It was strange. Even if she felt subdued and as if she were grasping at straws, the conversation almost felt natural.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:32 am

Elda gripped her hands hard, her nails digging into her skin. Her stomach twisted in knots, she shook her head slightly. It wasn't like she wanted to fall into line with that man. She had no choice.

"It's not like I wanted this." She muttered in return. "I witnessed him killing a woman. He's been lording that above my head since."

She shook her head a moment after. In hindsight, she believed the doctor saw her as nothing more then cheap amusement. It was often that he'd come around merely to taunt her.

"I don't know what to do." She carried on. "I'm terrified of this man."

Elda wasn't sure what to say after that. If this man knew of 'Malfatto', then he understood the extent of his crimes. Her fears might be understood.

----[x]----

Il Lupo caught her looking at the flower stall. If there was a hint of guilt there, he didn't notice it. She seemed to be within her own thoughts about it. He wouldn't ask though, perhaps he would try to find out the significance behind it.

He glanced at the sky. A few clouds hung over but otherwise, it was a nice day. They wouldn't all be this way, in the end.

Blinking, he caught the look she'd tossed his way. A small smile tugged at his lips though, he otherwise remained quiet about it. He didn't quite mind these looks.

"It is very promising." He teased lightly back.

Perhaps he would surprise her. Leave flowers in her room or something small such as that. He knew she would know who they were from.

Her next response left him snorting. She seemed one who liked to keep things to herself. This showed it even more. He shook his head lightly in response.

"I suppose that is true." He answered lightly in return. "Tell too many secrets and I'd simply have too much to toy with you."

He chuckled a little, wondering what she made of those words. He knew they were suspicious of each other. Perhaps that might give her more of a hint, not that he cared.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:47 pm

Shaking his head, Demitri held up a hand. He hadn't meant to insinuate that she'd mean to get herself into trouble, after all. Still, this was a serious situation.

"My apologies," he said. "I do not mean to place blame."

Demitri watched the woman, studying the distraught look to her. Even now she was wringing her dress in her hands. Perhaps Malfatto was the one she'd been seeking out in the crowds. No doubt she was also very paranoid because of it.

For a long moment he said nothing. Sorting through his thoughts took some time. It wasn't as if Elda was one of the Assassins after all. In fact, she didn't seem fit to fight as it was.

"Perhaps we can help each other out," Demitri offered. "I have many friends in hidden places. I can ask them to keep an eye out for you, to stray in if the situation grows dire for you."

He held up his hand again. No doubt Elda might have arguments about that. Did she worry about others who might step in and get hurt?

"Do not worry, they are skilled and hiding in plain sight," he assured. "In exchange perhaps you can keep me notified of Malfatto's whereabouts, what he might be planning--assuming he might divulge anything with you, of course!"

----[x]----
The conversation started and stopped, though neither seemed to mind. If nothing else it left each to their thoughts. It gave Aries time to mull over how best to react to him, after all.

At one point she caught Il Lupo glancing up at the sky. Perhaps he had something on his mind, though Aries wouldn't pry. She had a feeling that it wouldn't do her any good if she tried.

"Getting cocky already, are we?" she said. "Careful, I might have to butt heads with you again to knock you down a peg or two."

As she spoke, Aries tipped Il Lupo's chin up just the way she had the last time they'd spoken. While then it had been more of a mocking action Aries hoped she'd managed it as more playful this time around. Her touch had been light, there and gone again, after all.

Il Lupo continued with that lighter tone of voice, a relief on Aries' part. If she stepped too far would she screw up the chance she got? She pushed the thought away for later.

Despite this, Aries tossed him another look, schooling it to look less suspicious and more amused. Perhaps he was looking forward to this game of theirs. He must be feeling confident, Aries thought.

"Watch out, don't want to give away all your tricks so soon, now do you?" she shot back simply.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 7:19 pm

Elda shook her head a moment later. She hadn't meant to make it sound as if he'd blamed her. She worried however, that he might have had the wrong idea. In hindsight, she didn't want to be involved with violence at all.

It was rather silent after that. She took to looking at the crowds. A doctor did stand to the side though, it wasn't the man Demitri had called Malfatto.

When he did finally speak up again, she blinked. Her attention turned back to him, waiting for him to finish. The suggestion, as generous as it was, left her nervous. She wasn't sure how she felt, others risking their lives for her own.

The mention of exchanging information as well. That most certainly would not be an easy feat. She say, mulling it all over for several minutes.

"What if he finds out?" She finally broke the silence. "That would put both your friends and I in danger."

Eventually, she shook her head again, well aware that he would find a way around her argument. He seemed quite willing to help. It was far for her to deny when the situation was so dire.

"I'll do what I can." She finally answered. "But I can't guarantee much."

----[x]----

A smirk tugged at his lips when she'd made the motion she had the day before. It was far friendlier then before. She was doing what she could to keep things from getting too riled up, he figured.

"We shall see, my little lamb." He said, his tone a little lower this time.

He didn't mind picking at her in a little more subdued manner. If anything at all, it was a little playful but not too over the top. Perhaps that was best, especially with how she had reacted the day before.

Il Lupo couldn't begin to tell what was on her mind as she glanced at him again. He didn't put much stock into it. For the moment, they seemed to be testing the waters with each other.

He blinked, glancing down at her again. He offered a chuckle in response, nodding if only a little.

"That would be far too easy." He answered lightly in response. "No, I believe I will keep a few tricks of my own hidden away for a time."

They both seemed to share that mentality. For the moment, he was rather glad. It wouldn't have been as fun if she was simple to figure out.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:24 pm

Demitri waited patiently for Elda to think over her newest option. Whatever was going through her mind Demitri would give her the time to sort through them. In time she might share them, if he did not push. At least, that was how he learned with the women in the Brotherhood. Many were bullheaded and stubborn, after all.

Seconds passed and still nothing. Demitri had been about to say something more when finally Elda beat him to the punch. It was funny, how she worried so much for him and his friends.

A laugh passed his lips, a shake of the head following after. "You've no need to concern yourself with their safety. There are many who know a thing or two about wielding a blade."

Elda still did not look convinced. Demitri gave her a moment, thinking of how best to explain it without giving away what he was. Everyone had heard of the Assassins. It was an easy thing to smear their names through the mud, given how they worked, after all.

"The friends I speak of, we have all trained extensively to help protect others," he said. "More so from the shadows if we must. You might have seen a fair few in your time and never knew! If you're with Malfatto you might see more as they come for him."

In truth, they wouldn't stop until they were rid of the doctor. They couldn't allow him to keep doing this, even to those who many would deem as worthless. Assassin after Assassin would be after Malfatto's head. Elda could merely help shorten the process.

----[x]----
That smirk was back, spreading over Il Lupo's lips. It was less infuriating then before, however. Aries liked to think that it was due to the context of the situation. Neither were actively attempting to anger the other at the moment, after all.

Aries' brow rose. The pet name was back, though the possessive use of it was new. She tried to ignore how a small swelling in her chest had spread with its use.

"Oh, yours?" she echoed. Aries couldn't stop the half-smirk that spread over her face, even as she stepped around in front of Il Lupo. She toyed with the edge of his hood, when next she spoke. "Getting possessive, are we?"

With that Aries took the lead again, resisting glancing at the expression on Il Lupo's face. That would ruin the effect, she felt. Besides, he'd fall in step with her again or at least she felt that he would. Il Lupo was trying as hard as she was to get at her. Each had information the other wanted, after all.

She shook her head, scoffing lightly. Of course Il Lupo would keep a few tricks hidden away! He wouldn't have been so formidable if he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:24 am

Elda felt her cheeks inflame when he laughed at her. Perhaps that wasn't the case, perhaps it wasn't her but what she'd said. Still, it left her feeling embarrassed. She'd meant what she said. She did worry for the others and this doctor wasn't to be trifled with.

She listened when he started to explain that they had been trained. That inspired some confidence but she still had her worries.

"How is it you know so much?" She asked, sparring a glance up at him. "You and your...friends."

She had to wonder. Were these people always around as he said? Elda wasn't sure if she felt comfort in that or not. If it was a matter of her protection however, how could she say no?

"I suppose we can give it a try." She answered after a few moments. "But if I feel that he's becoming too...aware, I'll pull back from it all."

----[x]----

Il Lupo couldn't wipe the smirk from his lips. While he was more subdued, he simply couldn't help his own nature. Aries was at least in a better mood, not snapping at him for it. This was a good change of pace.

He glanced down at her as he spoke. A chuckle left him, an amused sound. He shook his head a moment later.

"Perhaps that is the case." He answered. "Does that bother you, little lamb?"

He was getting closer to this girl, closer then he intended. Perhaps that would aid him in time. She might cotton to him more later on, especially if he showed this kind of affection. He wondered if she knew what he was up to.

"Of course, if the little lamb already has someone else in mind?" He teased lightly. "Than perhaps I am out of luck."

He watched her expression, waiting on some kind of snappish reply or crude remark. None came and he found himself glad. At least she was managing to play along this time around.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:56 am

Demitri couldn't help but to feel amused. Why does everyone wonder how information is passed around? he thought. It seemed to be a po[ular question when these things arose.

"Come now! There are eyes and ears everywhere it is merely learning how to use them that is the trick," Demitri answered.

So many homeless or children could be used to gather information without anyone passing a glance at them. They were there but unseen to much of the public. If they were noticed they were ignored. They made the perfect information gatherers and for the right price...

Elda spoke up again, agreeing to the plan if only on some amount of hesitance. Demitri would have been surprised if she wasn't nervous. Malfatto was dangerous and any wrong move could end badly for her.

"Of course," Demitri answered without pause. "Your safety is important. If at any time you need help you merely need to give a signal."

A pause followed for a moment. The Assassins had long since started using long whistles to signal to each other. Whoever was nearest when they heard someone whistle as such would rush to that person's aid. It was ingrained into their brains once training began however...

"Do you know how to whistle?"

----[x]----
Aries met Il Lupo's gaze, amusement written all over it. He was doing little to hide the fact that he was quite pleased with this turn of events. Why wouldn't he? Il Lupo's plan must have seemed as if it was coming to a head, of course he'd be content with that. If he was aware that she had the same thing in mind he hadn't let on, however.

A soft scoff of her own escaped her, perhaps a little more amused by the situation than she should have been. It was all so ridiculous! Surely it couldn't be that easy.

Regardless, Aries allowed another of those playful looks cross her face. She was a little alarmed at just how quickly it was becoming easy. Aries wondered how far Il Lupo planned to take things, however.

"Well, with you hanging about you might chase any competition away," she noted.

Walking along, Aries bobbed her head briefly to one side, as if in thought. If nothing else she could carry the joke further. Perhaps doing so would make things more natural between the two. If that were to happen Il Lupo might let slip some information later on, after all.

"Savio will be displeased, I am sure!"

It was the first name that popped into her head, aside from Demitri's. Feelings like that weren't shared between either of them but at least it might make Il Lupo sweat a little. He didn't need to know any of that, after all.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:40 pm

Elda listened to his explanation, eventually giving a small nod in return. Wherever he gained his information, he at least was well informed. She held out hopes that she was gaining help from good people.

She was a little relived when something had been agreed upon. Still, she feared it all as well. What would happen if Malfatto found out.

She trained her thoughts to forget that name. If she called out to him, he would know something was amiss. Of course, she could always think up an excuse as well but she wasn't much of a liar.

Elda lifted her head a little a moment later. "I do." She responded after a few moments. "But I'm not very good at it."

If he expected a whistle to carry, she had doubts she could manage that much. If that was the only signal they had, she hoped she could manage.

----[x]----

He caught her studying his features again. It was there and gone a moment later. She'd turned her gaze away, favoring something else. He wasn't bother by this. In fact, he found some amusement out of it.

She seemed to be cottoning to the playful banter. More subdued then yesterday, it allowed her to get a word in edgewise. Il Lupo quite liked the challenge, in the end.

Of course, he wondered if her cottoning to the situation was merely a ploy. No doubt, she might have the idea in mind.

"Ah, that would be a simple task." He said lightly in return. "Most men are afraid of 'mangy wolves', hmm?"

He allowed a chuckle to pass his lips. He didn't want to admit that he was quite enjoying the change of pace. That wasn't something he should have felt, given the circumstance.

"Savio, hmm?" He started lightly. "Well, it looks as if I'll keep an eye out. Don't want competition, now, do I?"

Whoever this man was, he assumed it was simply a made up person, an friend or ally. He would have to do some digging to find out who he was. Perhaps that would lead to more answers about Aries herself.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:40 pm

Demitri hummed. If she couldn't whistle loudly enough to carry the signal might not carry out. Many kept their ears sharp but the Assassin forces were dwindling in recent years in Roma.

"I see," he answered, passing a hand over his mouth in thought. Glancing around them he spotted no one with any malicious intent. Angelica was still chatting with the lankier boy she'd spotted minutes ago as well.

He turned back to Elda, watching her a moment. She still seemed so nervous but that hopeful look was spreading over her face. Demitri could only hope this would end well for her. No one else needed to fall at Malfatto's hands.

"Perhaps you could think up a signal of your own and I can pass it along to my men," he offered.

At the very least it would give her more confidence in the situation. Not only that it would be easier to discern Assassin from Elda.

----[x]----
A chuckle passed her lips. Il Lupo seemed to take the barbs with good humor, something that surprised her. He'd been so irate when she'd first disrespected him, after all. If he was merely pushing it aside for this little ploy of his...

"Look at you," she teased," you're learning."

The fact that Il Lupo repeated the name, perhaps filing it away for later did little to worry her. Savio was skilled and could take care of himself. Information was his specialty, after all. If Il Lupo began to sniff around for him Savio would know well ahead of time.

If nothing else it would be a simple matter to pass word through the grapevine.

"Here I thought you reveled in making things difficult," Aries noted.

Another brief glance was spared his way. Il Lupo seemed content in letting her lead though Aries had no place to go, not with him hanging about.

"Do you intend to follow about like a lost puppy all day?" she wondered out loud, gesturing to him. "Or do you have plans?"
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:51 pm

Elda watched him for a brief moment, his features set in thought. She shifted, if only a little uncomfortable. Angelica had occupied her time, flirting was a tall, skinny man. She wished she could be enjoying herself like that as well.

After a few brief moments, he finally spoke up, leaving Elda to think. She didn't have much in the first place. In means of belongs, the most she had was her flowers and a few personal items. If she actually had a whistle, that might have worked.

Eventually, she turned her gaze on him again. "Well...I have some firecrackers." She answered quietly. "That's the most I can really think of."

If anything, the light would give her enough time to slip away. If any of his friends were nearby, they could act.

It seemed so simple in her mind. Still, she had to wonder if it would work.

----[x]----

Il Lupo placed a hand over his chest, as if he'd been wounded. He couldn't resisted the amused grin on his lips as he did this. She was at least showing that she could take a joke or two.

"You wound me, my little lamb!" He answered. "Here I believed you were falling for me already!"

He couldn't help but chuckle at the look she tossed his way. Letting his hand fall back to his side, he shook his head. It was nice, the change of pace in conversation. Nothing had to be prods and insults, not all of the time at least.

He felt he might make more headway this way. It was all of matter of stepping carefully.

Il Lupo glanced at her briefly again. He chuckled, motioning to her. "And here I thought you liked my company." He teased before he carried on. "Ah, but I've not business to attend to. I am merely being your 'lost puppy'."

A grin spread over his lips, watching her expression. At least she seemed lightly amused by it. If he pushed too much, he might get a nasty reaction in the end.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:18 pm

Demitri nodded when Elda finally spoke up. He had been worried that nothing could be thought up. It wasn't as if he knew much about her, just meeting her today. Still, he couldn't let her stay in such a dangerous situation.

"Firecrackers, hmm?" he echoed, mulling over the idea. "It would work. I shall pass message around to my men to keep an eye out."

He glanced up, taking in the position of the sun. It was still early in the day, just reaching noon or a little past it. Surely Savio must have found Aries by now. He would have to seek out what had been learned, if anything. Just a few days within the Templar fold wouldn't net them anything substantial, after all.

Demitri's gaze lowered, sparing a reassuring smile at Elda. "If you ever need to find me I am usually passing through this square on most days."

He let that sink in before he stood. His legs protested the movement. So often he was up and moving, like many of the other Assassins. They were scrambling to keep Roma in their hands, away from Templar ideals. It seemed to be a losing battle in recent weeks.

"I hope that you will be alright from here?" he asked, glancing Angelica's way. Though she still chatted with that fellow Elda might want someone to remain for some time.

----[x]----
He was already chuckling before Aries had tossed him a look for his newest comment. Il Lupo was quite a bit more playful when he wished to be. In a way it was a little sad to know that he was only this way to try and trip her up.

"You'll have to try harder than that for me to fall," she answered simply. To herself she added You'd like that too much anyways.

Despite the end goal on either side, the conversation was a nice one. To anyone listening in they would be unable to suspect the hidden suspicions or hostility on either side.

Aries wondered briefly how it was that he had nothing to attend to today. Surely he was a busy man! Yet even as she thought this he was trailing along at her side as he said he was planning to for the time being. Did he truly have no orders from the higher ups or had he passed them on just to follow after her?

She shook the thoughts from her head. Besides, the comment had caused a chuckle to pass her lips, despite it all.

"Lucky me," said Aries. "I'm sure women all over will be jealous of me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next