AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 6 Grenin10

{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 8:19 pm

Elda gave another small nod in response. At least something could be done now. She had feared that nothing could be done. Now, with some kind of plan set in mind, she would feel a little safer.

The paranoia would not cease however. In time, perhaps things would settle. She wasn't sure. That in and of itself just seemed to simple in the end.

She barely watched the little movements he'd made, her mind on too much as it was. She kept an eye out on the crowds. She trusted his word. If the doctor was out and about now then Demitri would have said something.

Eventually, he stood. She lifted her gaze, watching him before she spoke. She didn't feel as safe, alone. Elda didn't say this. He probably had business to attend to as it was.

"I'll be fine. Thank you." She answered, a small smile tugging at her lips.

She didn't feel that she would be. It was mostly in a bid to keep anyone else from worrying, as she had done with Angelic not long ago. She hated causing others to worry.

Elda didn't move, not at the moment. Eventually she would depart and she would remain on the bench until Angelic had finished up. That was, unless that man had plans with her. These things happened on and off. She didn't want to interrupt, so she would bid her time for the moment.

----[x]----

Il Lupo offered a small chuckle in response. He glanced around the crowd, trying to pick out those around him. He thought he saw the doctor move by. He put it in the back of his mind. That man did as he pleased. It wasn't uncommon that he was out and about on his own.

He spared a glance toward her again, a small smirk tugging at his lips. He couldn't help it.

"Well, I'll have to see what I can do then." He answered.

It would no doubt be a difficult feat to gain her trust. Something like love? That was simply a ridiculous thought. He would be lucky if he gained her trust and friendship. He had doubts even about that.

He put it into the back of his mind. There would be a time and place to ponder these plans. Now wasn't that time.

"Hmmm? Well, they should be." He said, his tone light. "I've wooed quite a few! They might get jealous of you, my little lamb!"

Glancing around the area, he chuckled lightly. Of course he'd have a few tricks up his sleeve. These things were typical of most men. He was no different at times.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 6 509

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:57 am

Demitri spared another smile Elda's way. The worry was still there though it was clear that Elda was doing her best to hide it. He would not deprive her of that.

"I will keep in touch when I can," Demitri promised.

Before he stepped away he brought his fingers to his lips and let out a shrill whistle. Many glanced his way, some startled by the sound and others looking annoyed. Angelica was blinking at him wide-eyed.

He spared a polite wave before he was off. The least he could do was to help out Elda a little more. Angelica had looked fit to keep chatting away with the man she'd found.

Angelica beamed brightly as she bustled back over to Elda. The handsome one known as Demitri had left as soon as he'd caught Angelica's attention.

"Soooo, how is he?" she wondered, sounding breathless.

The things that had Elda so troubled seemed to have lifted somewhat. Angelica was glad for it, even if it was only a small relief.

----[x]----
Aries resisted looking at Il Lupo again. No doubt he was still smirking and amused about the whole ordeal. She was quite sure that she wasn't missing much.

"Well, don't you sound persistent," Aries noted.

Briefly she wondered just how stubborn he would be at this point. He was after some amount of kinship, that much Aries knew. Was Il Lupo willing to push it further in the name of ratting her out? The thought left Aries a little concerned.

She would speak to some of the others about it later, if she could lose this 'puppy' of hers. Demitri or Savio might be able to help her out in some way, even if it was just advice. She had a feeling they'd be making fun of her in the process, however.

"I'll just have to watch my back then," she noted.

It held a double meaning and Aries was quite sure he'd pick up on it. Still, if Il Lupo did intend to take it that far she would have to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:29 am

Elda blinked when he gave a loud whistle. There was no way she would be able to copy something like that. It was a good thing she had mentioned she wasn't quite so great with that aspect.

He started off not long after that, leaving her until Angelica walked up to her again. She was quick to question her. Elda shook her head in return.

"He was kind," she answered. "But I don't believe that there is much in what you've expected to come from it."

The talk had mostly been business of Malfatto. Elda hadn't minded that he showed no interest. Despite how handsome he was, she didn't feel right in her own state. Perhaps there would be a time and place for things like that later.

"It was a nice try though, Angelica." She carried on after a few beats.

----[x]----

Il Lupo shook his head, though amusement was still on his features. Whether he was annoying her or not remained to be seen. Her replies came shorter but other then that, she had not snapped at him.

"Has anyone told you you're cute when you get like this?" He inquired after a few moments.

The prod was light. She rather was cute when she was stubborn or worked up. Of course, to people who couldn't take it, they might think differently. Il Lupo had dealt with ill tempers and impatience before. Aries was no different.

He liked her fiery temperament as it was, honestly. If she had not been affiliated with the other side, and at this point he was convinced she was, he would have pursued long ago.

'Such a shame.' He thought.

"Perhaps that is best." He answered after a few moments. It was a simple thing, reaching out and patting it lightly. "Who knows who might be watching it! If I were you, I'd steer clear of the doctor. Mistrustful man, that one. He'll stick a syringe in your neck, innocent or not!"

Even the other Templar's were wary of that man. Whoever got caught in his web, Il Lupo couldn't help but pity them a little.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:55 am

Angelica couldn't help but to stand a little taller at the mentions of good qualities in the one she'd picked out. It was all deflated a moment later when Elda spoke again.

"Well, aren't you just full of hope on it all!" Angelica answered, throwing a hand up in the air. A long suffering sigh escaped her, a shake of the head following after.

The agitation was short lived, however. There one moment and gone the next, Angelica was already smiling again. Perhaps she'd done a bit of good, after all.

"Ready to head back? I'm supposed to meet father soon," Angelica noted, glancing up at the position of the sun. It was amazing just how much time could pass with a simple conversation!

She was sure that the day would pass by quickly now. If it remained good for Elda than it was a bonus. Angelica wouldn't be able to know what happened back at Elda's flower stall until she came to visit again, after all.

----[x]----
It was quiet between them for a moment. Aries was finding it harder to play along, to feed the conversation further. Her thoughts played a role in this, bringing up one concern after another. Il Lupo waiting for any sort of a slip was another entirely. It left her feeling blocked in without a way out. He was still quite content in following after her after all.

Aries blinked, the compliment sinking in slowly. Despite herself she could feel her face warm a little as she turned just long enough to survey Il Lupo's face.

"Well! Don't lay it on too thick now," she retaliated. "Or are you just getting warmed up?"

It was such a change. Almost as sudden as the way he'd harassed her before. Aries couldn't help but to be wary because of it.

What is he up to right now? Try as she might Aries just couldn't piece it together. Beyond sniffing out her allegiance to the Assassins whatever plan he had in mind was a mystery to Aries. She hated it, being so left in the dark as she was.

Her eyebrow rose at the mention of the deranged doctor, Malfatto. She schooled her expression to look mildly interested in the news, however. Aries couldn't give away that she was well aware of Malfatto and his goings on, after all.

"Feeling helpful today, are we?" she noted.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:13 am

Elda flinched at her reaction. She ducked her head a little, feeling guilty. She couldn't help it. Lack of sleep and a bleak situation left her properties different.

"I apologize." She answered. "I suppose I'm not exactly 'full of hope' at the moment."

She wasn't normally so blunt with her feelings but she was didn't know what else to say. Provided, Demitri had given her a little something to be hopeful for. She still worried and she was still paranoid.

Eventually she nodded, pushing herself up from the bench. "Sure." She answered. "Best not keep him waiting."

It wouldn't be long before they both started off again. She didn't mention the dread that filled her at the thought of return to her flower stall. Malfatto could find her easily there. What was more, what if he'd stopped by and she wasn't there? She hated to think of what he'd do or say.

----[x]----

She seemed to mull over things again. Il Lupo wouldn't deny her that. Given the situation, he had a hunch that she knew what he was up to. That would make it all the more fun for him in the end.

He snorted in amusement at her next words. Her face had warmed quickly, shooting back another comment. He shook his head at that.

"If I did not lay it on so thickly, it might fly over your head!" He answered. "I can't have that now! Must be blunt sometimes." He folded his arms behind his back afterward. "Though, perhaps I do like to see that face of yours a little red."

Il Lupo allowed her to mull over his next words. He waited on what she'd say. Typically, many warned about that doctor as it was. Most were wary of him and for good reason. It was rare they crossed him or even asked for his help.

"Merely giving a piece of advice, little lamb!" He said. "That man murders quite brutally. Best keep you on your toes if you run into him."

He left it be after that. If she got the idea, then he need not speak up about it again. Aries was intelligent. He had an idea that she already figured that much out. Whatever choices she made were up to her.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:44 pm

Angelica shook her head, patting Elda's shoulder briefly. Why she beat herself up over the situation was anyone's best guess. She always had done this, though. In a way it drove Angelica mad though she said nothing about it to Elda.

"Blech! You just need to look on the brighter side of things!" Angelica crowed.

With that she started them off, keeping her pace even enough. Elda probably wasn't looking forward to running into this doctor of hers. In away Angelica hoped she wouldn't run into him herself. She wasn't sure if she could fare so well.

Angelica glanced around them, taking solace in the fact that she could spy no doctor nearby. She wasn't even sure which one he was! That thought alone worried her though she didn't let it show.

"I can stop by in a few days again, if you don't mind," Angelica offered after a moment or two had passed.

----[x]----
Aries tossed a look at Il Lupo. The comment didn't surprise him. Considering what her name took after, of course the idea of a hard head would come up. Aries would have been surprised if it hadn't eventually.

"What can I say? I have a thick skull," she answered. "I suppose that makes it more 'fun' for you, now doesn't it?"

His warning words about Malfatto did not go ignored. Her scuffle with the doctor weeks before had made it clear and even the Assassins were taking great pains in trying to remove him from Roma's streets. It always seemed he was one step ahead, however.

Aries hummed shortly, if only to show she was not ignoring him at the time. For a moment longer she was quiet. What more could be added to that topic?

Finally she said "Funny, a wolf shepherding a lamb!"

Aries made sure to put that emphasis on the last part. If nothing else Il Lupo would take that and run with it. The conversation would go on longer that way. Aries was still worried she'd fuck something up.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:50 pm

Elda offered a small smile, strained as it was. When times like these came about, she found it hard to smile. She didn't want to in the end but she forced it anyways. She had to wonder why she did that.

"I'll try." She answered after another beat.

It was the most she could offer, if only to ease her worries. The situation wasn't favorable and Angelica only knew a little of it. If she knew the full extent, well, maybe she would understand better. Elda wasn't willing to risk her safety.

She glanced around herself, trying to keep an eye out for the doctor. She couldn't see him but that didn't mean he wasn't waiting. Her attention drew back to Angelica a moment later.

"Yes, that would be nice." She answered. "Perhaps things will be better then."

She held her doubts but kept them to herself. Something good could come out of it all, in the end. It was merely waiting and seeing what happened.

Still, she hated the sight of her flower stall now. It left too much dread and worry on her. Angelica had things to tend to. For the moment, she'd have to wait it out alone, hope that Demitri's friends were at least nearby.

----[x]----

Il Lupo chuckled, letting his hands fall back to his sides. The conversation was rather normal, which surprised him a tad. Their hostilities and prods seemed to be put away for the moment. He'd half expected her to snap at him at that point.

At least she was playing along. She very well could simply be left angry with him. That wouldn't due, in the end.

"I have noticed." He answered. "Hard headed and stubborn to boot! Quite a woman!"

She seemed to mull over his words again. Not that he minded as such. The warning did little for him. He merely did so to keep things interesting. He knew that the doctor was quite a good ally in keeping the assassin's under control. No doubt, he'd be keeping an eye out for this one as well.

"That is certainly quite an interesting way to view it!" He answered lightly. "I suppose that would be the case! I am merely looking out for my little lamb."

Of course, it was all merely a ploy. The doctor would take care of what needed to be done in time. That was, if he could beat Il Lupo to it in the end.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:21 pm

Malfatto had caught glimpses of his little bird out and about. It was a shame. He had had plans to bother her a little the day before. He supposed it was best though finding her flower stand abandoned had annoyed him greatly.

Still, it was another day. If nothing else then he could bother her about it today. Already he was trekking through the streets towards her stall. If she was not there yet then he would come back later on.

Around them only a few were up and moving. With the sun just beginning to rise and color adorning the eastern half of the sky it was no surprise. At least in this way Malfatto would not have to deal with many stares or passing glances just yet. They were annoying when his nerves were already grating.

As he walked his hand over over his favored syringe. The needle was long and rather sharp. Poison was his preferred method, after all.

----[x]----
The day had passed slowly for Aries. Il Lupo, true to what he'd said he'd planned, had followed her around for much of it. Eventually night had descended and Aries had managed to slip away from Il Lupo to head to her shabby little home.

Already she missed the towers with any number of Assassins inside to speak to if she could not sleep. It was lonely but she managed.

Eventually morning came, however, and Aries put the thoughts from her head. If Il Lupo had figured out where she lived then he had not dropped by, then again it was still quite early. The morning light was still gray, after all.

Pushing her hair back out of her face she set off. Perhaps now she could get something done, before Il Lupo sniffed her out. It would be nice to see Savior or Demitri or any of the others for a brief moment again, after all. With that, she set off at an even pace to where she knew one or two of them had taken up wandering about when they had nothing immediately pressing to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:49 pm

Elda had not fared well that night, despite the promise if some kind of protection. She had no idea who these people were or if they were nearby. She could only put faith in what Demitri had said.

She sat in her stall, hands folded in her lap. She was tired and wary. The night before, Malfatto had not stopped by her stall. It should have been a relief but she found it only left her anxious. He might find her today.

Elda lifted her head a little, glancing at the few that milled about. It was still early. Her heart sank when she caught sight of the doctor. She quickly averted her gaze.

She didn't want to see him but that wasn't of her choice at the moment. She held out hopes that he wouldn't linger here long.

----[x]----

Il Lupo had been up early, taking to the rooftops. He was quiet, watching as people started milling about, some quiet others not so much. It was all in a bid to gather information.

For the most part, they were simple things to aid them against the assassin's. While Aries still lingered in the back of his mind, he had other things to pick up. Aries could eventually be dealt with.

As the sun rose higher, earlier morning taking over Roma. He sat on the roof, listening to those mill about. For the moment, it was not fruitful. It was merely noise that distracted his thoughts.

He blinked, taking note of Aries moving among the crowds. She seemed to be searching for something or someone. Il Lupo smirked at that. He decided to wait it out, see what he might gain from watching her from afar.

Who knew? Perhaps he would gain evidence against her this way.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:27 pm

The closer he came to the stand the easier it was to see Elda's expression. To say she was displeased with his presence would have been an understatement. It only made him chuckle, even before he'd stopped before her.

"Now, now, don't be so sour, little bird," Malfatto greeted. "I would have come to check on you yesterday and yet you were gone without a word!"

Whatever Elda thought he'd do it left fear flickering over her face. Another laugh escaped him, quiet and just barely there. He usually wasn't one to play with people as such but this... Oh, this was worth it.

"You seem to have a fair few friends, I see," Malfatto noted, recalling the girl and that man from the day before. The assassin's robes were a dead giveaway though it didn't seem as if Elda was aware of what he was. "You're lucky I don't fancy myself a jealous man."

A following wag of the finger seemed to annoy Elda. She still said nothing about her agitation. A shame, he concluded. Perhaps there was much potential there but until it was dragged out it would remain as it was--wasted.

----[x]----
It was stifling and depressing being stuck on the ground. Aries missed running around up on he roofs where there were only the occasional guard or some thieves to run into. Down on street level Aries had to behave and she felt so stifled. Anyone could get in her way and hold her up.

She couldn't risk having someone spot her, however. Just one look without her assassin robes on and Aries was quite sure that Il Lupo would be breathing down her neck about where she might have picked up the skill.

It wasn't long before two homeless children Aries was partly familiar with ran at her. Aries had enough time to blink before they'd grasped her dress in their hands and looked up at her imploringly.

"Hey! Hey, you got any food for us, lady?" one of them implored, his front tooth missing.

"Ya gotta have some food! Lookit how she dresses!" shouted the more arrogant of the boys.

"Alright, alright," Aries agreed, holding out her hands. "Just one moment now!"

Hesitantly the boys stepped away. It was often she and a few of the other Assassins used the homeless to spread news to one another if they could. They were the ones who slipped by unseen most times. Many did not wish to acknowledge those in serious need such as them.

It was a simple matter to stray towards a vendor who was already opened. Perhaps he hoped to share some of his wares with those who had little to eat that morning. The exchange of coin for a few pieces of fruit was quick and it was before she'd even turned around that she'd slipped a folded up note into the palm of her hand.

"Here. Be sure to stay out of trouble now, alright?" Aries said, holding out the food toward the boys.

Curious glances were shot her way at the note though otherwise they did nothing to give it away. The two had become the occasional messenger boys for her and the others. Even if they were intercepted so long as they were not injured Aries would not interfere. The notes were encrypted, after all.

"Bye, lady!" chimed the gentler one, sparing a toothy grin before he ran off. Already they clutched the food as if afraid someone would steal it away from them. With that Aries had headed back down the street again, keeping any eye out for Assassins or Templars.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:13 pm

If she had it in her to glare at him, she would have. It felt like too much effort that would only give him ammo to use against her later. He wasn't so hard to figure out, at least on that front. He liked to tease her, merely because he had to power to.

She said nothing to his words. Of course he would have stopped by. Whatever annoyance or other negative emotion that might have been there was masked. Despite herself, worry had flickered over her expression.

Elda barely lifted her head when he mentioned her friends. She shook it afterward, trying to ignore his presence. It seemed a waste of what energy she had left, to get worked up.

"Don't you have something better to do?" She finally asked.

She was a little surprised by how tired she sounded. Regardless, what was done was done. She wouldn't be getting a good nights sleep for a while, if the doctor kept tormenting her as he was doing now.

----[x]----

Il Lupo tilted his head slightly, watching Aries. Two children had approached her. Their words were quick, demanding food. She seemed quite to oblige, feed the pair before they would wander off.

Il Lupo let a thoughtful hum pass his lips. It was true that some would simply do something out of the kindness of their hearts. It was also true that some assassin's used children to gather information. That could very well be the case here.

Il Lupo decided it was bet to keep observing. He waited, moving along the rooftops carefully. Straining his eyes, he noted another man approaching her. He sucked in a brief breath, the man dressed in assassin's robes. He snorted.

Well, this looks promising...

Savio raised a hand, waving toward Aries. She'd fed a couple of children. He chuckled lightly as they wandered off.

"Keep up like that and you'll be out of food yourself." He teased. Shaking his head, he came to a halt. "Things been alright?"

There had been no real reports on her end. Another had come in about a young woman who had involvement with Malfatto however. It was partly the reason he was here.

He motioned toward her a moment later. "I've news for you." He started. "A girl named Elda, it appears that Malfatto has forced her to aid him. Demitri has told me so owns a flower stall near here. In exchange for information of Malfatto's whereabouts, we are keeping an eye on her stall and home."

Savio studied her expression. She seemed a little troubled over that news. He tilted his head slight.

"No one you know, I hope." He said, waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:08 am

Malfatto was unsure if the woman was going to even answer him at this rate. She seemed quite content with being silent and fussing with her arrangements as it stood. Malfatto resisted shaking his head at that.

Drumming his fingers along the counter top. For a moment he was quiet, waiting for the woman to say something or other. She blatantly refused, at least, until he spoke up again.

A chuckle passed his lips. "Little bird, my work finds me. If someone is in need they risk my services or find someone else," he answered lightly.

Malfatto waited again to see if she would say something. If she did he would reply appropriately. It was interesting to note that she was at least speaking up now. Perhaps she was showing a bit of promise after all.

----[x]----
Aries attention drew towards Savio. He was dressed in the usual robes, his hood drawn up over his head. Aries tried not to let it annoy her too much, now that she was not in her own robes. It still felt so odd not to have a hood up over her head.

"Coming around dressed as that?" she shot at him, keeping her voice hushed. "You're going to get me caught!"

Regardless, Aries began to walk with him. It wouldn't do to run him off if Savio had something to share. Perhaps he'd only even just ran right into on the streets. It was known to happen after all.

Her head cocked to one side as Savio spoke up. The flower stall girl? She hummed, tucking some hair behind her head. That was troubling news. It wasn't as if she could do much about it on her end without running the risk of making her true colors known.

"I ran into her once twice. Once when I had a shot at taking out the doctor and another when she bumped into me in a crowd. I will keep an eye out and run interference only if no one else can reach her," Aries said. "I can't risk getting caught now."

She ran a hand over her mouth for a moment. She'd sent that note off to Demitri to spread word but helping the process along with Savio wouldn't hurt. Their conversation was hushed enough that anyone passing by would be straining to hear the topic at hand.

"I have news sent off to Demitri of a ranking official being swayed by Templar coin," she stated. "He is either being moved to a safer position tonight or tomorrow. If that is the case his money and sway over the city can make things even more unfavorable for us."
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:28 am

Elda say, fussing with an arrangement she felt she couldn't get right. They didn't seem right ever since she'd met this man. Whatever spark she had, whatever artful taste, had disappeared. She resisted a sigh at that.

The noise was otherwise ignored. She knew Malfatto was waiting on some kind of reaction. She wasn't willing to give one. Why he expected her to do so, she couldn't begin to imagine.

Her question eventually answered, she scoffed in annoyance. He no doubt had other things to do to preoccupy his time. She thought of it as an excuse.

"Well then maybe they should come find you." She muttered her response.

She was tired of him pestering her like this, tired of her own paranoia. She to have a good nights rest, without all this worry and fear. Until he left her be, she doubted she'd ever gain that.

----[x]----

Savio shook his head. While her words were in good nature, he knew the risk. He kept a careful eye out instead, if only to reassure them both.

"Nonsense." He responded lightly. "That would not happen with me around."

In a bid to show he was joking, he winked at her. It was a simple motion before his attention turned to the crowds around them. The conversation lapsed into a more serious one in time. She took her time explaining what she knew about that flower girl.

"That is no trouble. Don't risk yourself. As far as we can tell, that doctor seems to have no intention of harming her. At least not yet."

It was a little baffling as to why. More times then not, he would have. In a way, even he might need his assets. Savio did his best to put it out of his mind. Aries spoke of her own news, leaving Savio to snort in frustration.

"Of course," he said, a bit of a bite to his tone. "They would be the ones to choose that method." He heaved a heavy sigh, sparring a glance around. "At this point, I have to wonder if it's all riding on you now."

At this rate, they'd lose this war. He tried not to think about it but it was difficult to ignore. What would happen if the Templar's gained control? He feared to find out.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:32 pm

For a moment Malfatto was quiet, brow raised. The woman had quite a retort for that one! And here he had thought that she would have nothing to say!

He tipped his head back, allowing a throaty laugh to bubble forth. For a long minute he could only laugh. She'd been so adamant on not saying anything at all and now she was showing a bit of a spunk to her!

Finally, with a shake of his head, Malfatto quieted. If this behavior caught the woman off guard she said nothing of it. In fact, he knew that it did when he glanced at her face. It looked as if she had nothing to say on the matter! Or perhaps she was merely figuring out what to think of him now.

Malfatto wagged a finger at her, tutting lightly. "There is some spunk to you after all!" he cheered. "Good, good, I was beginning to think that my little bird was boring!"

----[x]----
Aries shot another look at Savio. She couldn't afford to be caught, not so soon. Aries had the opportunity to try and turn this battle around! If something happened before she could really strike at the heart of the Templar fold in Roma...

She shook her head, letting the topic drop. There was no point in arguing about it. Perhaps they could turn it around just in case. Savio might be up for a little 'fight' before he left, after all, if only to keep up pretenses for anyone who might be tailing her at the moment. His winking at her was more than enough to tell her Savio would play along if it came to that.

"Keep an eye on the roofs," Aries noted. "Il Lupo likes to prowl about on them. Whoever on their side taught him managed to get quite a bit of our tactics to do so."

For a moment she listened to Savio. The doctor wasn't being hostile to that flower girl?

"Well, that's a first," Aries scoffed. "At least that buys you all some time to prepare."

It was quiet for a brief moment. Aries had to wonder if Savio had anything more to add to the situation. For a moment she toyed with the idea of mentioning staging a fight. It would look better on her end if they did, however Savio was already speaking up again.

She blinked, brow furrowing as she glanced his way discreetly. Aries wasn't sure how she felt about what he'd said. In a way it was another weight on her shoulders. She couldn't fuck it all up.

"Yes, well," she started, unsure of what to say. "Just be sure to tell Demitri that we need to see to the end of that official tonight or tomorrow. A small group of us would be beneficial considering what sort of bodyguards he has."
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:15 am

Elda had paused, watching him for a moment. He'd started laughing, long and loud. People nearby, the few that actually milled around the area at this time, stopped and stared. She caught a pair whispering to each other.

She resisted a scoff at this. Whatever business she had, he was scaring off. That was just what she needed now. She was suffering enough. Would he not be satisfied until everything for her was ruined.

Her gaze slid back to him, waiting until he finished. The next words that came only left a frown on her face. She wanted to toss something at this man, make some kind of violent move. Another part of her told her that was unwise.

"You're becoming an eyesore." She snapped instead. "Quite frankly I'm tired of you coming about for your own entertainment."

That was the only reason he remained so close by. Instead of leaving her be until the next delivery, he came about to push her over the edge. She had little patience now to deal with him. She wished he would leave her be.

----[x]----

Savio rubbed his jaw, keeping a discreet view on the rooftops. Il Lupo would be one to take to the roofs. It left him rather wary. He would have to depart as quickly as he could, if only to keep her safe.

Still, information was important and news needed to be passed. They would have to find a more discreet way at this rate. He worried about slipping up far too soon, screwing them all over.

"It is," he answered. "In time, I hope she can provide information."

It would clear things up, if anything. Malfatto didn't keep many of his victims alive. If there was some kind of change in his pattern, they needed to be prepared. What ever he was planning, he seemed to be a step ahead.

Savio reached out, patting her shoulder lightly. He didn't miss the brief distress. That was a lot to put on her shoulders. He didn't wish to make her job harder.

"I will be sure to do so." He answered. "Perhaps I should take my leave. I've lingered too long as it is."

With that said, he offered a reassuring smile, letting his hand fall back to his side. "Do be careful." He said. "That wolf seems quite fond of trying to foil all our work."
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:22 pm

Whoever stopped to gawk at him Malfatto paid little attention to. No, he was here to see just what this woman was capable of if pushed a little was his goal today. She had a spark in her, it just needed to be 'nurtured', in a way.

He shook his head as the woman scoffed at him again. My, she's growing a back bone already! he thought to himself. Malfatto left that tidbit silent, however.

"Well, whatever little bird wants!" Malfatto crowed. Lowering his voice, he carried on, "I'd be more subtle in my demands if I were you, however."

He'd rather have the women more subtle if he could help it. If not then Malfatto supposed it was no great loss in itself. Preferences could be done without if he had to. Besides, if it all came to fruition she would only be acting the part of decoy, after all.

Sparing a glance around he noted that some were still eyeing him. Malfatto let it slide off his shoulder. It did little to bother him, after all.

"I believe I've made it clear, after all," Malfatto noted to himself. If the woman caught his words it mattered little as well.

With that he wandered away, glancing around. He kept an eye out for any of those pesky Assassins. He'd caught a glimpse of one the day before speaking to his little bird, after all. Whatever had been said could very well turn the woman against him after all.

He'd have to be careful how he went about it. The newest Templar still needed to be kept an eye on. Malfatto didn't trust her. The way she moved was too... familiar.

----[x]----
Aries caught Savio's gaze darting up towards the roofs. He didn't seem to spot anything as of the moment. Aries hoped it would remain as so. Or, she did until the worrying thought that Savio might miss Il Lupo prowling about up there. She pushed it aside for later.

"Well will see, though if she remains as rattled as the last time that I saw her..." Aries trailed off. The jittery way that woman been when she'd bumped into Aries made more sense now.

She glanced Savio's way. It would have been easier to deny any sort of kinship with him if he hadn't reached out as such. Now if it was brought to her attention later Aries would have to lie. She was glad that she was good at denying things or creating white lies if she needed to.

Her frown deepened as Savio carried on. Aries spared a nod at this. Already she was wondering if lying about not knowing what the assassins dressed in would work or not. Perhaps it would buy er a bit of time.

"Have Demitri send me letter for when and who will be accompanying him to deal with this official," Aries said finally.

She spared a nod at him, a strained smile playing on her lips. Aries had a feeling it would only be a matter of time today before Il Lupo would be near, if he wasn't already.

"Safety and peace, Savio."
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:40 pm

Elda resisted a glare, though, she knew she failed to keep is quashed. Malfatto refused to let up, at least for the moment. She wished she'd allowed herself to return that money days ago.

She threw a hand up, tired of hearing it already. He was going to lord this above her head for a long as possible. Whatever power he felt he had would not go to waste. Frankly, she was too fed up to care anymore.

"Threaten me if you wish." She shot back. "Quite frankly, I'm too tired to care."

The words hadn't been a lie. Her own wariness was leaving her in foul moods. If he pushed too far, he would receive much of the same, though she doubted this doctor cared. For all she knew, it was amusing to him.

She watched him leave, turning back to her work. Sinking back into her chair, she ran a hand through her hair. It hadn't been much longer then after he left did that worry assail her full force again. She was glad he was gone. He couldn't witness it.

----[x]----

Il Lupo had sat and observed for quite some time. He remained just out of view, watching as the two talked. The man had reached out, clasping his hand over her shoulder shortly.

He snorted that. It was almost too easy. If he had this evidence, what more might come about? True enough, he could simply give this to the higher ups right away. They'd look right into it.

That would be less fun for him, however. He was pursuing this vehemently but it was almost as if it were ending too soon. That wouldn't do. He wanted to toy with this woman a little more, if time allowed.

Slipping passed a few people, he chuckled lightly. How could she not notice him so close to her? What of the other? It was almost laughable at best.

The mistake had been made but Il Lupo decided he would play a little longer. He lingered for quite some time, waiting until Aries suspicions would disappear. He had little inkling as to where she was headed. Simply following after, out of sight, was the plan for the moment.

He wondered what other secrets he might uncover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}   {|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|} - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{|Assassin's Creed RP|} Fight for Roma {|OPEN|}
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6