AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2

Go down 
+13
Snowball King
Tyriant
Rekka Pop
Manic
Zmija
Noxtis
Wandering Leo
Angel_the_Claymore
NavyReservist
Jade
MadHattersPassion
Dream Drops
Okami Yammi
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:21 pm

Tyriant wrote:
Sorry for my absence! I've had so much things going on that I literally just crash when I get home. I'll try to be on more in two weeks, because I have spring break. But until then I'm swamped with tests and band competitions.

No worries, Spring Break for you soon? Lucky. xD

As for my excuse; I've been riding the Okami wagon. Basically I've been playing that game instead of working on my writing. DX But I'll be able to work on that Issun dare.

Which I nearly forgot about
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:03 pm

So, it's apparently a busy time of the year for everyone and the site's kind of dead lately. For those that manage to get on how are you all doing?
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:15 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
So, it's apparently a busy time of the year for everyone and the site's kind of dead lately. For those that manage to get on how are you all doing?

I have risen from the land of the dead with this message,
hiiiiii
The work load of track and school is getting easier so I can get on more now uvu
How are you, Fang~?
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 509

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:21 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Ram's Desire wrote:

I have risen from the land of the dead with this message,
hiiiiii
The work load of track and school is getting easier so I can get on more now uvu
How are you, Fang~?
Oh, good, good! I look forward to rping with you more often if you can manage~.

Not bad. I've been sick all day though, had to miss out on a shift at work because of it.

And ooooooooh, this game is punching me in the feels! Ghostie Boy Thane is talking to me at the end of this DLC and it's depressing as fuck! Ooooohg, god! It just punched me so bad in the feels organ - whichever one that is!
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:27 pm

Mad Hatter's Passion wrote:

Oh, good, good! I look forward to rping with you more often if you can manage~.

Not bad. I've been sick all day though, had to miss out on a shift at work because of it.

And ooooooooh, this game is punching me in the feels! Ghostie Boy Thane is talking to me at the end of this DLC and it's depressing as fuck! Ooooohg, god! It just punched me so bad in the feels organ - whichever one that is!

Probably every other day and one the weekends uvu my Spring break starts in another week so we'll have then too~!

Aw shucks, hope you feel better soon, allergies?

/the feels organ/ oh my gosh
speaking of the DLC~ This chick finally snagged it from her bro~! I hope to play it this weekend uvu
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:31 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Probably every other day and one the weekends uvu my Spring break starts in another week so we'll have then too~!

Aw shucks, hope you feel better soon, allergies?

/the feels organ/ oh my gosh
speaking of the DLC~ This chick finally snagged it from her bro~! I hope to play it this weekend uvu
Sounds like a plan to me~. :3

That and I caught my sister's fever and nausea. Been having dizzy spells most of the day. .__.

Oh, good~! You'll have to let me know how that goes for you!
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:39 pm

Sounds like a plan to me~. :3

That and I caught my sister's fever and nausea. Been having dizzy spells most of the day. .__.

Oh, good~! You'll have to let me know how that goes for you!

Ah jeez, that's the worst thing to go with allergies! Earl Grey and Camomile tea helps with dizzy spells uvu

I certainly will~!
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Ah jeez, that's the worst thing to go with allergies! Earl Grey and Camomile tea helps with dizzy spells uvu

I certainly will~!
I don't have any Earl Grey or Camomile sadly....

So, what are you up to at the moment, chicka-dee?
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:00 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:

I certainly will~!
I don't have any Earl Grey or Camomile sadly....

So, what are you up to at the moment, chicka-dee?

I'm a tea head, I always got some on hand~

Typing out an essay, dorking around on tumblr. You know, serious business~
You~? uvu
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:08 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
I'm a tea head, I always got some on hand~

Typing out an essay, dorking around on tumblr. You know, serious business~
You~? uvu
I prefer sweeter stuff like the melon or berry flavored teas personally. Tea Time

More than what I'm doing! I played a little Mass Effect 3, PS3 froze on me and then I jumped onto Uncharted. I'm enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would. A co-worker pointed me in the direction of Uncharted.
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

DigiPartner : Megadramon
PokéPartner : Grovyle

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:16 pm

Uncharted? Love it. Fun fact; the guy that voices Assassin's Creed's Desmond Miles voices Nathan Drake in Uncharted~

As far as myself, pretty much Sporking with Fang, and working on this site's challenges.
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/EndlessSummer
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:24 am

Knight Amaterasu wrote:
Uncharted? Love it. Fun fact; the guy that voices Assassin's Creed's Desmond Miles voices Nathan Drake in Uncharted~

As far as myself, pretty much Sporking with Fang, and working on this site's challenges.
That would explain why Drake's voice was familiar to me! I haven't touched Assassin's Creed in a few months so the familiarity behind Drake's voice was bothering me because I couldn't place it to where I knew it from first.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:22 am

Knight Amaterasu wrote:

That would explain why Drake's voice was familiar to me! I haven't touched Assassin's Creed in a few months so the familiarity behind Drake's voice was bothering me because I couldn't place it to where I knew it from first.

Yup, I had the same thing about Elliot Salem's voice actor in the second Army of Two game as well. Since they switched voice actors. The guy that voices Nathan Drake voices Salem in Army of Two: The 40th Day.

And if I can recall the voice actor's name...I think his name's Nolan North.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:21 pm

It is not cool having to make me wait this long to get my new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game...Like, seriously, this is an agonizing wait!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:03 pm

Just finished Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel. I - I think I need a moment alone, I cannot just comprehend what I just went through for three days..
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 013Calumon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 547

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:06 pm

Just bought a 3DS for pokemon X/Y.

LET THE WAITING BEGIN
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:08 pm

Tyriant wrote:
Just bought a 3DS for pokemon X/Y.

LET THE WAITING BEGIN
Haha, welcome to the club, chicka!
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:19 am

Welcome to the waiting party!

Ah, have you heard the rumors of the apparent Mewthree? Well, not really rumors. A new Mew - something has been confirmed but I'm not sure if it's a new form of Mewtwo or if it's Mewthree. Can't wait to find out through~.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:20 am

Dream Drops wrote:

Ah, have you heard the rumors of the apparent Mewthree? Well, not really rumors. A new Mew - something has been confirmed but I'm not sure if it's a new form of Mewtwo or if it's Mewthree. Can't wait to find out through~.
I'm actually pretty excited about this new Mew-being. It's no Mewtwo but he still looks boss as fuck~.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:50 am

Dream Drops wrote:

I'm actually pretty excited about this new Mew-being. It's no Mewtwo but he still looks boss as fuck~.

The new Mew-being looks very boss~. I can't wait to get more information on it~. It's been more than fifteen years since we've seen anything on the Mews being added~. It's pretty exciting! :D
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:35 pm

I hope it's Mewthree, and not a mewtwo replacement like other people have been saying. I doubt they'd replace MEWTWO the only pokemon to have two movies centered around it. (Victini doesn't count)

But if it was Mewthree it'd be pretty cool cause for as long as I could remember I've always wanted to see mewthree.

Also Oki, I love the song in your signature. I've been listening to it nonstop for weeks.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:11 pm

Tyriant wrote:
I hope it's Mewthree, and not a mewtwo replacement like other people have been saying. I doubt they'd replace MEWTWO the only pokemon to have two movies centered around it. (Victini doesn't count)

But if it was Mewthree it'd be pretty cool cause for as long as I could remember I've always wanted to see mewthree.

Also Oki, I love the song in your signature. I've been listening to it nonstop for weeks.

I think it would be a good thing if they made an entirely new Mew-being, personally. It's been so long since we've seen anything from that specific legendary, it hurts. So I would love to see Mewthree as well.

Plus, it would delve into the whole 'people are experimenting more with Pokemon' plotlines they seem to be going on. Like Plasma recreating and modifying Genesect.

Ah and thank you~! I love the song, as sad it seems. It's one that reminds me very much of Pandora Hearts for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:41 pm

Facebook harassment. Really guys, get a life. Just because I have an opinion doesn't mean you need to be a bitch about it. asdfhsdaf

But yes! That song does remind me of Pandora Hearts for some reason. Maybe it's the seemingly happy tone, but it turns out to be really sad?
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:40 am

Tyriant wrote:
Facebook harassment. Really guys, get a life. Just because I have an opinion doesn't mean you need to be a bitch about it. asdfhsdaf

But yes! That song does remind me of Pandora Hearts for some reason. Maybe it's the seemingly happy tone, but it turns out to be really sad?

Tis one of the many reasons I don't use Facebook. That, and I just don't really care to learn how to use it. XD

Ah, I think that's it. Just how happy everything seems only to fade into something much sadder. It's a really good song, despite being happy or sad though~.
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:43 am

It's one of my favorite Vocaloid songs out there.

This chick on facebook just continues to be a bitch to me because I dissed our incompetent band teacher, and I've told her to drop it numerous times because we simply won't agree and yet she CONTINUES.

This is why I don't like the west coast. At least in Texas we could agree to disagree and not shove our beliefs down other people's throats.

Unless it was politics or religion. Then there would be a lot of throat shoving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next