AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2

Go down 
+13
Snowball King
Tyriant
Rekka Pop
Manic
Zmija
Noxtis
Wandering Leo
Angel_the_Claymore
NavyReservist
Jade
MadHattersPassion
Dream Drops
Okami Yammi
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Grenin10

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:33 am

Mad Hatter's Passion wrote:
I'm glad I'm not the only one annoyed by this! In fact, just a few weeks ago I had run into a blogger on tumblr who wanted to rp as Grimsley and was asking for someone to RP with under the grounds of "because I want to hook him up with someone - preferably another guy!" and it angered me a lot. I mean, do these people not realize that they are fetishizing homosexuality? I have no problem if the RPer is actually, you know, gay, and is rping yaoi/shounen ai because it's what they identify to and all but seriously? You just know most of the time those yaoi rpers are girls.

@rikaandherpika Oh, I hate that! Personally, I love France! He's one of the few characters I have a fancrush on in Hetalia and I can't even look up any France(xOC) fics because of the fact that everyone twists his personality around to some uber-perve who only cares about getting laid and nothing more.

That's a really good point too. Especially if the person is straight and is only doing it because they want to. It's kind of offensive when one gets right down to it. Why this is a thing, I'll never know. I never saw the appeal in it. I get headcanons but no so twisted that it just throws everything else out of whack.

@rikaandherpika It really sucks that people make it that way too. I mean, really. I don't want to rp the awkward third wheel when I don't have to. And a lot of times, that's what I got stuck with if not just shut out completely.

Like you said, if someone wants to rp, let them rp regardless of the circumstance. It's not hard to rp one and the other for other people. I just don't understand people.

Friggen right? Hetalia is a hard fandom to deal with simply because of that. I get that it's a comedy and people tend to latch onto those stereotypes because that's big in the series. But they really don't see the face value of anything within the show.

The quality of writing for the fandom has really gone down in the years since watching it. I don't really go looking much either, because of that fact.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:47 pm

Layout change~. Hope the colors are alright. I'm not good at picking colors...
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 013Calumon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 547

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:15 am

OH MY GOD. I come home from the D (Disneyland) and I see this new layout.

It's fucking gorgeous.

I love the contrast between the grey and the pink

and everything.

You did super good with this one Oki
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:05 pm

Tyriant wrote:
OH MY GOD. I come home from the D (Disneyland) and I see this new layout.

It's fucking gorgeous.

I love the contrast between the grey and the pink

and everything.

You did super good with this one Oki

Hahaha! Well, I hope you had a good time! :D

And thank you! I'm super glad some seem to like it! I wasn't so sure in the beginning. :3
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 509

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:23 am

Hey, guys! Just postin' to let everyone I RP with know that I'm not neglecting you all! I'm just on a huuuuge video game playin' kick lately (Oki can attest to that) and with that on top of work it leaves little time to reply or to gather inspiration to start on them! I'll get around to them eventually - though hopefully soon!

I hope I haven't offended anyone by not getting to them though....
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:36 am

Tis ok Fang~ I get like that too sometimes. Take your time with responding our rp.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:54 pm

Hey, guys! Just postin' to let everyone I RP with know that I'm not neglecting you all! I'm just on a huuuuge video game playin' kick lately (Oki can attest to that) and with that on top of work it leaves little time to reply or to gather inspiration to start on them! I'll get around to them eventually - though hopefully soon!

I hope I haven't offended anyone by not getting to them though....

Don't sweat it, Hatter~ I've been meaning to tell you, and other partners, that I'll be starting track next monday so I'll be pretty swamped myself uvu
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:38 am

Gaming kick? Same here, and I just ordered a new copy of Okami. Mine kicked the bucket two months ago.. Basically my gaming has just included Army of Two.
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:52 am

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
Gaming kick? Same here, and I just ordered a new copy of Okami. Mine kicked the bucket two months ago.. Basically my gaming has just included Army of Two.
My copy of Okami is starting to get that way, too. I'm not pleased about it. I've never played Army of Two, though. It just never caught my attention.

No, right now Mass Effect is running my life. In just a matter of half a month I've breezed through the first two to get toe ME3.

On a side note, Red Samurai headset is the best thing to have ever invested in. I can hear everything! Even when all four dogs are raising hell because someone drove by our road!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:21 pm

My copy of Okami is starting to get that way, too. I'm not pleased about it. I've never played Army of Two, though. It just never caught my attention.

No, right now Mass Effect is running my life. In just a matter of half a month I've breezed through the first two to get toe ME3.

On a side note, Red Samurai headset is the best thing to have ever invested in. I can hear everything! Even when all four dogs are raising hell because someone drove by our road!

Your's too? D: I was so heartbroken when my copy perished.

I love Mass Effect, my friends have it and I play it anytime I'm over at their houses.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:43 pm

Your's too? D: I was so heartbroken when my copy perished.

I love Mass Effect, my friends have it and I play it anytime I'm over at their houses.
Yeah, it sucks.

Who'd you romance in them, if anyone? I've romanced Garrus straight through in 2 and 3 and didn't romance anyone in 1 because he was not an option there yet. God, I love that turian.... Still, need to beat ME3, though.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:24 pm

Garrus is literally an artichoak with a lion face and is still the most fawned over character in Mass Effect. It's almost unbelievable ~ uvu
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:35 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Garrus is literally an artichoak with a lion face and is still the most fawned over character in Mass Effect. It's almost unbelievable ~ uvu
Ermegerd he's so adorably awkward! I don't even care if he's an artichoke with a lion face he is mah ME love~.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:55 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:

Yeah, my friends always romance poor Garrus~

I never romanced anyone, I'm such a mood-killer. x'D
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:52 am

I found the perfect story to spork, it's perfect.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:52 pm

Tyriant wrote:

Cool-beans, what fandom is it from?
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:01 pm

Guys, guys. I'm bored. Send help. Please.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:22 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
I'd say "play Mass Effect" but you don't have a PS for it yet.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:36 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
I'd say "play Mass Effect" but you don't have a PS for it yet.

No, no I don't. And I don't have anything to reply to, can't get myself to write, and can't get myself to start another new rp. Plus, the sites been so dead, I don't know who all would jump on it anyways...
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:26 am

First Blood wrote:
Tyriant wrote:

Bleach. And it has the lovely 14th squad in it. I'm having so much fun with this.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:08 pm

Tyriant wrote:
First Blood wrote:
Tyriant wrote:

Bleach. And it has the lovely 14th squad in it. I'm having so much fun with this.

Oh~. That'll be interesting~. Must be pretty bad, huh~?

I've found a few really back Hichigo ones in the past but never really reviewed them. Some of them though. They left me cringing.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:50 pm

Tyriant wrote:
First Blood wrote:
Tyriant wrote:

Bleach, oh Bleach. xD

Speaking of gaming; I've submersed myself into the wonderful world of Okami again~ My copy came in yesterday afternoon, been playing it for a bit each day. :D So much nostlagia..
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:07 pm

Hey everyone, I'd like to apologies for my inactivity this week uvu track has been brutal for the first week and I've had loads of school work.

I am happy to say I got ME3 from a friend of mine and plan to play this week after I answer some rps and what not~

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening~!
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:30 pm

I love the Exchange in my area~. I just bought the extended edition of Avatar for eight bucks, I Am Legend for five bucks and Epic Mickey for twelve~.

Friggen Exchange is my new happy place~.
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:03 pm

Sorry for my absence! I've had so much things going on that I literally just crash when I get home. I'll try to be on more in two weeks, because I have spring break. But until then I'm swamped with tests and band competitions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next