AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN

Go down 
+3
Rekka Pop
Dream Drops
Mystery
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PokéPartner : Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN 196

Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN   Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:29 pm

Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN JgWtub2 Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN YLrbIt1 Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN 94KqtXh

Despite how I have a Kingdom Hearts Project that I am currently writing for, I decided to already put this up as well. You see, the reason why I was gone for so long was because my computer was having issues, and while I was writing the first chapter for the first installment of the Kingdom Hearts project, it shut off on me. So I had to result in fixing the thing myself. So, I went to Youtube and searched up some solutions, and went with those. On and off I took my time to fix it, and somehow I got sucked back into Homestuck along with Kingdom Hearts. So here's something I'd like everyone to join in on if they want to.

DEADLINE: July 18th

Basically, the story will go kinda like the title says. Though it isn't just your boring normal school crap that we all have to deal with everyday or used to. This actually will have plot, meaning, and building relationships with not only your matesprit romantic interest, but also finding out where you can belong in the school, who your friends can be, and your enemies. It's not a very big school for reasons unknown. Each chapter will switch perspectives in third person to make it fair for everyone that signs up (much like the Kingdom Hearts story), and throughout the story it will lead up to the one party that everyone must attend.
Prom won't be as bad as you think, or will it?

OC Information:

Your name is [Insert first and last name here] and your life is [Over? Boring? Exciting? Give me some details as to how your OC's life is going. Are they moving to this school, or have been in the town their whole life? Are they completely new to the country?].

You are currently a Senior at the age of [Insert your age here. Please keep your age reasonable] in this hell hole of a school, and have survived the painstaking years life has thrown at you. Many of your loved ones have assured you that this year is the high point of your natural life. Little do you know that after this your happiness will hit the road, jack. Youth, innocence, and joy will disappear right before your very eyes. Either you're being successful or just sliding by in this stupid place.

You've grown over the years, and you certainly have matured into quite the young [Man/Woman].
[Insert your appearance, attire, etc... here below]

Now, a little about yourself. You're [Insert personality description here. Please be descriptive so that I can truly capture your character's personality].

You are currently [Is your OC in a club? Working part-time? Tutoring other students? An aid? Make things interesting by sticking your OC in a club or giving them an activity! Are they a part of band or art? Are they working in a coffee shop totally hating/liking their job?] Half that time your [insert activity here] is either wasting your time or making it.

Now this is your last year in this place, this shithole, this cramped excuse for a school.

It is also the last shot you ever have of winning the affections of the LOVE OF YOUR LIFE: the one you've CRUSHED on, the one that LIGHTS UP YOUR VERY SOUL, that makes your heart POUND, your ANGEL to your morning. He/She gives you flushed redrom feelings like you wouldn't believe.

[Insert your romantic interests name here]

How will you do this? Will you try to appeal to his/her better nature? Well, whatever you're doing this year, you better do it NOW. This is the year before you have to say goodbye. This is the year that you will either make a complete dumbass of yourself or be victorious and brag about it to that one person you hate more than life itself whether you're new here or not, [Insert that individual here].

You'll either make this year and have as much fun as you can, make a complete fool of yourself, get stuck in other people's problems, or hell, cause problems for others.

Whatever you're going to do, you might as well do it!

PLEASE NO MARY SUES/GARY STUES/FAN TROLLS (I wouldn't even know how that would work)

Love Interests:

- - John Egbert
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Tumblr_inline_mpu9qdz8971qz4rgp

- - Gamzee Makara
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Tumblr_inline_mpt8pg0fBh1qz4rgp

- - Rose Lalonde
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Tumblr_inline_mp4yo9fNA91qz4rgp

- - Nepeta Leijon
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN ICrc6GN

- - Jade Harley
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN HH8uGP7

- - Feferi Peixes
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN XPHDOW6

- - Dave Strider
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Tumblr_inline_mncvtqbgcx1qz4rgp

- - Tavros Nitram
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Tumblr_inline_mnkxxa4QDq1qz4rgp

- - Dirk Strider
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Tumblr_inline_mlfimj6XcQ1qz4rgp

- - Terezi Pyrope
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Tumblr_inline_mliwogEILJ1qz4rgp

- - Sollux Captor
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Tumblr_inline_mlfiie3ac31qz4rgp

Claimed By: Carmen Everest
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Tumblr_inline_mlfigffwLU1qz4rgp

- - Karkat Vantas
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Tumblr_inline_mlfhxc1waJ1qz4rgp

Claimed By: Tamara Stone
Enemies With So Far:
Carmen Everest
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Tumblr_inline_mlfi3kmKlP1qz4rgp

- - Kanaya Maryam
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Tumblr_inline_mklmc2Pvk51qz4rgp

- - Aradia Medigo
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Tumblr_inline_mjap6dCxK41rbt6dm

Claimed By: Beatrix 'Bex' Rounds
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Tumblr_inline_miswr72H5O1qz4rgp

Due to act 6, these are bonus LI's I'm considering.

- - Meulin Leijon
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Tumblr_inline_mj3wctPinN1qi6xsg

- - Porrim Maryam
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Tumblr_inline_mj5z4cpmQu1qi6xsg

Claimed By: Versai Baroco
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Tumblr_ma7vd2rdAL1qk436b

- - Mituna Captor
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Tumblr_mepx7gBmrW1r93ger

Enemies With So Far:
Versai Baroco
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Tumblr_inline_mmqn30MnsS1qz4rgp

Enemies With So Far:
Tamara Stone
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Tumblr_mdb6a7qUNQ1qk436b

- - Horuss Zahhak
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Tumblr_inline_mn6oafDyHA1qi6xsg

- - Kurloz Makara
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Tumblr_inline_mlf6l5R2g51qz4rgp

- - Aranea Serket
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN 137_zps44de5153

Enemies With So Far:
Beatrix 'Bex' Rounds
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN 011_zps4404451e

- - Rufioh Nitram
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Tumblr_inline_mh1wtgED4v1qeevno

- - Latula Pyrope
Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Tumblr_mdk0sceCyn1qeevno

Now obviously everyone's older in this in case anyone is a little confused. The whole plot has been planned out 100%. I just need everyone's information and what-not so that I can get a start on this while writing the Kingdom Hearts story. Anyway, I do hope that you guys at least sign up!

By the way: Let me know AHEAD of time if you can't make the date and need a little more time. I'll add you to the list. Please don't let me know AFTER the date unless you have a valid reason as to why you couldn't let me know earlier.

---------------------------------

Profiles Approved:

Wandering Leo
Tyriant/Totoro
Rekka Pop
Angel_the_Claymore

Still Waiting On:

Dream Drops

Last edited by Miyu on Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:08 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN   Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:33 pm

I'mma try to sign up for this when I get home Miyu! I'll also advertise this on others sites so we can get a lot of people in~.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN 509

PostSubject: Re: Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN   Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm

I already mentioned it to you on ooVoo, but just so it's out there for everyone - my next college course starts tomorrow so given what kind of a workload I may have I may need a little extra time passed the deadline to get my character's information up.

I do know I'm debating on Dave or Eridan for the LI, however, if that helps.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN   Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:09 pm

I think I may have mentioned before how I'm a sucker for Highschool AU's, so count me in, Miyu~ uvu

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN   Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:39 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
I think I may have mentioned before how I'm a sucker for Highschool AU's, so count me in, Miyu~ uvu

Spoiler:

I'm so glad you joined, Canned~! I was hoping that you would~! Thank you very much. I have added you to the list, approved your profile, and you can except some Equius love in the future~! Just as long as Cronus doesn't screw it up of course. XD
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN   Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:43 pm

Twilight Sunset wrote:
I'm so glad you joined, Canned~! I was hoping that you would~! Thank you very much. I have added you to the list, approved your profile, and you can except some Equius love in the future~! Just as long as Cronus doesn't screw it up of course. XD

Hehe, you're very welcome, Miyu~! If it's Homestuck or Highschool AU you better believe I'm not far behind~ Ah gee, lets hope he doesn't get in the way~! 
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Tyriant
Tyriant

DigiPartner : Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN 013Calumon
PokéPartner : Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN 547

PostSubject: Re: Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN   Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:55 am

Is it alright if I join in this party as well?
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN   Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:08 am

Tyriant wrote:
Is it alright if I join in this party as well?

Of course~! It's perfect if you join! It is open for everyone after all!
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN   Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:56 pm

UPDATE:

I thought that since today's the day, I'd like to remind everyone that this is the due date to get your applications in. These following members will not be held to the deadline because they have either informed me that they need more time, or have let me know ahead of time that they will turn it in:

Bird Guy
Ram's Desire

If your name isn't on this list, that means that I am holding you to this date. Either turn it in today, or if something comes up, at least PM me to notify me that you need more time instead of leaving me hanging. It's the nice thing to do, you know?

Also, my computer is having issues again. It keeps freezing on my desktop, and my applications won't even work. I've come to a hypothesis that it may be overheating, but it's never done this to me before, and I've had it for almost a year now. Now this morning, it'll turn on, but then it'll take forever to get to the start menu. So, I'm guessing that a virus is on the thing, and I can't even run my security programs to fix it.

I have to wait till we have more money to afford another laptop; this is my mother's and all. The only way I can communicate with you all is through this site, or if you have my DA I can talk to people there, too. Every once in a while I'll be on Skype on my mother's computer.

Don't worry. The projects aren't called off or anything. I actually wrote everything down on paper. Kingdom Hearts and Schoolstuck is still on! I'll just be continuing them not on my computer, but my mother's (who is so kind as to let me do this).

Love,

Miyu
Back to top Go down
Totoro
Claptrap
Claptrap
Totoro

PokéPartner : Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN 263

PostSubject: Re: Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN   Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:06 am

Oh wow I totally lost track of time. Thankfully I got this together before the day ended. I'm sorry about the lateness.

INFO

Your name is Versai Baroco and your life is just so fucking peachy. You've moved from one giant shit hole city to another shithole location. This time in a smaller house. Your free spirit mother felt that the last move negatively affected her creativity. The only you think it affected is her already shitty bank account. And your social life. But you digress.

You are currently a Senior at the age of 17 in this hell hole of a school, and have survived the painstaking years life has thrown at you. Many of your loved ones have assured you that this year is the high point of your natural life. Little do you know that after this your happiness will hit the road, jack. Youth, innocence, and joy will disappear right before your very eyes. Either you're being successful or just sliding by in this stupid place.

You've grown over the years, and you certainly have matured into quite the young Woman.

Thankfully for your mother, and yourself, you look nothing like your father. Your hair is a dark brown color and your eyes are a light blue shade. You heard that's pretty attractive to some guys, but you don't particularly care. Never lived in one place long enough to notice the male population. Your hair is long and usually kept in a loose braid, and is naturally straight, but looks wavy due to it always being in a braid. It goes about halfway down your ribs, but is cut short in the front, reaching your collar bone. You wear loose and comfortable clothing, dolemans being your favorite type of shirt, accompanied by shorts and plain single colored tennis shoes. Your clothing colors usually consist of faded pastels and discreetly 90's theme graphics. You admit to being somewhat of a closet hipster. You have a thin frame, but lack any real 'assets'. No curves of bust to speak of here sweety. You're short for your age, clocking in at just over 5'2". You wear a pocket watch around your neck in a long necklace that stops over your breasts. It's brass colored and doesn't tell time anymore. But it also acts as a music box, and plays a tune you find yourself humming all the time.

Now, a little about yourself. You're a logical little shit to takes it upon herself to play the "straight" one in a house run by an eccentric woman in her mid forties. You'd like to say that you have a spitfire personality to offset your tiny stature, like in the romantic books you like to read, but you really can't. You're serious yes, but also mellow. Your temper is pretty much nonexistent, and despite being prone to sarcastic and witty remarks, don't instigate fights and don't really get mad. You are an art history buff, and actually have a pretty good hand for painting as well, much to your mother's delight. But you don't have any supplies to make some real art. Just crayola brand paint and paper, if you're lucky. You got a canvas once, and that was like christmas and eight birthdays all thrown together. You still haven't used it yet, since you want real paint. You get lost in thought often, and if something catches your eye, you will stare at it so long you begin to space out. It can lead to some pretty awkward situations.

You are currently unemployed. Officially anyway. You spend your time drawing pencil portraits at the local park. That's pretty been your only method of earning some cash for yourself. And thankfully people here are more vain than in the last city, because it seems they love getting drawn. He helps that your embellish a little but, but you'd never tell a soul. In all your other schools you were part of the art club, and you're looking to do the same in this one. Half that time your pencil portraits is either wasting your time or making it.

Now this is your last year in this place, this shithole, this cramped excuse for a school.

It is also the last shot you ever have of winning the affections of the LOVE OF YOUR LIFE: the one you've CRUSHED on, the one that LIGHTS UP YOUR VERY SOUL, that makes your heart POUND, your ANGEL to your morning. He/She gives you flushed redrom feelings like you wouldn't believe.

Kankri Vantas

How will you do this? Will you try to appeal to his/her better nature? Well, whatever you're doing this year, you better do it NOW. This is the year before you have to say goodbye. This is the year that you will either make a complete dumbass of yourself or be victorious and brag about it to that one person you hate more than life itself whether you're new here or not, Meenah Peixes.

You'll either make this year and have as much fun as you can, make a complete fool of yourself, get stuck in other people's problems, or hell, cause problems for others.

Whatever you're going to do, you might as well do it!
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN   Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:53 pm

UPDATE:

It's Miyu here and just basically giving a quick update to this rather old topic! Those of you that signed up, I just wanted to thank you for that, and this is still OPEN folks. I've been gone a long time, so there was that time to take advantage of my absence in my busy life. You can still take advantage of this now! I finally have an idea for a deadline, and it will actually be on COLUMBUS DAY of next Monday. Then, on that day, this will be closed. These are still the people that won't be held to the deadline:

Little Bird
Ram's Desire

REPEAT OF LAST UPDATE: If your name isn't on this list, that means that I am holding you to this date. Either turn it in today, or if something comes up, at least PM me to notify me that you need more time instead of leaving me hanging. It's the nice thing to do, you know?

Don't worry. The projects aren't called off or anything. I actually wrote everything down on paper. Kingdom Hearts and Schoolstuck is still on!

I just approved Tyriant's profile as well. I'm just waiting for the rest, and more!

Love,

Miyu

Last edited by Twilight Sunset on Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN 509

PostSubject: Re: Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN   Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:59 am

Sorry it took so long, Miyu! I changed some stuff up because of a change in HS mood, I hope you don't mind. Err... 

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN   Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 5:28 pm

Hey. Um ya don't mind if I join do you?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN   Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Schoolstuck [Homestuck AU] - - OPEN
Page 1 of 1