AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
My heart was played with! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
My heart was played with! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
My heart was played with! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
My heart was played with! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
My heart was played with! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
My heart was played with! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
My heart was played with! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
My heart was played with! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
My heart was played with! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
My heart was played with! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
My heart was played with! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
My heart was played with! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

My heart was played with!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerdster
Claptrap
Claptrap
Nerdster

DigiPartner : Patamon
PokéPartner : My heart was played with! 576

My heart was played with! Empty
PostSubject: My heart was played with!   My heart was played with! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:14 pm

I haven't really loved anyone since last year. I had met a boy on Hatena and if you had it you know nintendo was a hag and shut it down.
 Headsmash 

So anyway. This boy I met him because his username was Turbo. I was a huge fan of Wreck it Ralph and loved Turbo. We started to talk and rp. After a while he made a meme and to be nice I joined. There was a frame that said I love some one.... I love Nerdster!

Horrified Whaaaaaaaaaa???? Was my reaction. He was sweet but I did not feel the same way (at the time)

A few weeks later he starts dating one of my friends!! (To make me jelly) I freaked the F out. But by the time my bff's bday came he told me they broke up

I was like "HERES MY CHANCE!"  Excitement 

So i started to really like him. But May 31st came and we didnt have any other way to contact eachother. So we went our sepret ways. I said Ide never love anyone again.

Well just a couple weeks ago 6 maybe. I was on Colorslive.com and I went on a chat that my friend JP Hooves made. Then this guy named Nate user name BioHazArd started to flirt with me.

I was nice and played along. Valentines was coming up and I made a painting that said "Who will be my valetine?"

Nate said "Oh idk maybe a 15 year old that sorta kinda maybe likes you and also needs a valentine"

Wasnt Me Um ok sure why not....

So I make a cute pic (The pic that was my profile pic on here that said Be mine) For him and he thoght it was cute. And he tried to flirt with me again!

Then yesterday I made a picture of me and my OCs in swimsuits cuz i cant wait for summer. Well I lost my awesome friend Corbin and lost a follower as well.

Cry  WAT DID I DO WRONG!?

I cried and said I wanted to stop drawing for good and quit colors. My bro army came to my rescue and kept me happy and made sure I didnt leave. Then Nate said he will never hate me. I smiled and made a picture of him hugging me.

Once I posted it some girl started yelling at me saying she was dating him. That they have been dating since Nov 21st!

ToT IM SRY I DIDNT KNOW!!!!!!

Then Nate posted "Just found out my close friend is a crazy fangirl!!!"

Spit Take SAY WHAT!?!?!?!? YOU FUCKING FLIRT WITH ME!!!!

Then he made me delete the picture. So I changed my entire profile I am now 2p Cynthia. And now he is like why are you pissed?

Rage ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!?!?!?!
HE PLAYED WITH MY HEART!!!!

Fume I need someone to talk to, Thank you for listening.

Last edited by Nerdster on Sun May 18, 2014 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://colorslive.com/author?id=122004
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : My heart was played with! Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: My heart was played with!   My heart was played with! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:17 pm

That sounds really, really garbage of him to do. Still, with the internet like it is you have to be careful about relationships like that for that reason. Lots of people end up getting hurt or in trouble because one person isn't being honest or has malicious intentions. I'd rather not hear that something like that happened to you, little chicka.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Nerdster
Claptrap
Claptrap
Nerdster

PostSubject: Re: My heart was played with!   My heart was played with! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:44 pm

Thank you. He tries to talk to me still but i ignor him I dont want to talk to a jerk like him.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : My heart was played with! 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: My heart was played with!   My heart was played with! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:10 pm

That's a shame to hear that some guy would do that. It's not great to deal with and I know where you're coming from, especially with another girl. Had one jump down my throat for just talking to her boyfriend. 

It'll get better so don't worry about it too much. 

Like your icon by the way. Didn't know you liked Assassin's Creed~.
Back to top Go down
Nerdster
Claptrap
Claptrap
Nerdster

PostSubject: Re: My heart was played with!   My heart was played with! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:15 pm

Thank you for helping.

I got into it because of my friend showing me. Now i freaking love it :)
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PokéPartner : My heart was played with! 196

PostSubject: Re: My heart was played with!   My heart was played with! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:15 am

What Fang said is true Nerdster. I once had a relationship with a guy on DA. We RP'd, we chat, then we found out we had a lot in common so we dated. It didn't work out after a year and a half so we stopped. We still talk though, we're still friends three years later and yet I'm still quite careful because its still the internet and you never know. Anyway yeah, what your guy did was really shitty but remember, there are other and much better fish in the sea. By breaking up with him you probably did yourself a favour to be honest.

~Good Luck :) x
Back to top Go down
Nerdster
Claptrap
Claptrap
Nerdster

PostSubject: Re: My heart was played with!   My heart was played with! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:34 pm

Thank you. One of my best friends Simon has a crush on me. I do like him but Im afraid to ruin our relationship. I feel my online relationships would be better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My heart was played with!   My heart was played with! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My heart was played with!
Page 1 of 1