AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
PKMN OC :: Ophelia (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
PKMN OC :: Ophelia (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
PKMN OC :: Ophelia (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
PKMN OC :: Ophelia (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
PKMN OC :: Ophelia (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
PKMN OC :: Ophelia (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
PKMN OC :: Ophelia (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
PKMN OC :: Ophelia (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
PKMN OC :: Ophelia (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
PKMN OC :: Ophelia (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
PKMN OC :: Ophelia (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
PKMN OC :: Ophelia (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

PKMN OC :: Ophelia (W.I.P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : PKMN OC :: Ophelia (W.I.P) Grenin10

PKMN OC :: Ophelia (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: PKMN OC :: Ophelia (W.I.P)   PKMN OC :: Ophelia (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 12:42 pm

||Basic Data||

|| Name ||

Ophelia

|| Date of Birth ||

February 27

|| Age ||

|| Region of Birth ||

Kalos

|| Sexual Orientation ||

Straight

|| Ability ||

She is a particular good hacker and a good informant.

PKMN OC :: Ophelia (W.I.P) PokeballBorder

|| Personal Data ||

|| Personality ||

Ophelia is generally a pretty quiet person. She's an observer and she likes it that way. She doesn't get involved with many due to fear and repercussions that might come to any loved ones after the things she's done. She tends to be self sacrificing in this vein, putting others far before herself.

While still quiet, Ophelia is confident in what she does and what she knows. She can end up being a little hot headed because of this. If things don't work out the way that they should or as she had predicted, this determined attitude will quickly falter.

|| Backstory ||

Growing up in Kalos, Ophelia's greatest wish was to do pokémon good and protect them. Like many others within the region, she had heard the legends of the Ultimate Weapon and the many pokémon to power it. While most told this tale as a story of caution, it had inspired Ophelia to dedicate her life to helping snuff out those who would use their pokémon for evil.

Ophelia, doing background research and flushing out people through black mail and other means, has taken up something of a vigilante role. While her favorite methods were typically through that of computers, she's used her own pokémon to spy and chase out those who use their pokémon for ill causes.

At a time, she once aided in Team Flare's downfall and her worst fears were almost realized when the Ulimate Weapon had awoken again. Inevitably, it had failed to cause the destruction that it once was meant to and Ophelia was able to leave Kalos without worry.

Currently, she has been chasing down a group of people who have been modifying pokémon, twisting them into dark beings known as 'Shadow Pokémon'.

She has hacked, stolen, and interrogated several people in attempts to find the group responsible and return home with this information in hand, hoping to put a stop to it. However, in this particular job, she was caught by members of this group and nearly killed. Instead of finishing her and her pokémon off, they proposed a game.

Ophelia was to keep running and they were to chase her down like a rat.

It was better than nothing, she had figured, and Ophelia had agreed to those terms in the hopes of attempting to find a way to turn the situation around. Ophelia ran, doing what she needed to in attempts to keep herself and her pokémon safe. However, she just barely made it to Hoenn where she was shot down, crash landing within Sootopolis City where she and her pokémon fell unconscious.

|| Occupation ||

Vigilante

|| Relationship Status ||

Single

|| Strengths ||

She is incredibly empathetic to others, leading her into doing her best with aiding those around her. Ophelia will do anything to make sure no one else suffers as long as it's in her power to do so. Her loyalty knows no bounds and if she is someone particularly close to another, she will do anything to keep them safe and happy.

|| Weaknesses ||

Ophelia can be incredibly stubborn. She comes off calm and collected but if she believes herself to be right, it's often difficult to move her from that line of thought. This also comes with the fact that the only creatures she often works with are the pokémon she knows well. Working with people, especially those with opposing views, can be incredibly difficult for her.

Her intense need to protect can be used against her, sending her spiraling if push comes to shove. Ophelia is a bleeding heart and doesn't want to see anyone suffer if she can help it. She'd put her life on the line to help someone else. However, if she fails in this, she quickly harbors regret that can crush her.

Ophelia also has a particularly big temper when she's backed into a corner. While this hasn't happened often, it is in that point in time when she might lose her ability to think straight and outright hurt someone else who might be trying to hurt her.

|| Fears ||

What she fears most is losing her loved ones and having a lack of control over a situation. Both fall into the same vein, having no control over death at all. Ophelia would rather see herself perish than anyone else.

She also has an irrational fear of drowning. It does not cripple her in swimming or flying over a body of water but it's the last place she'd want to end up stranded if she can help it.

|| Relationships ||

|| Parents ||

|| Siblings ||

|| Love Interest ||

Wallace

|| Friends ||

|| Rivals ||

|| Appearance ||

PKMN OC :: Ophelia (W.I.P) Opheli10

|| Team Information ||

|| Main Team ||

To be added as my Nuzlocke challenge goes on.
Back to top Go down

PKMN OC :: Ophelia (W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1