AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again!

Go down 
+13
Tyriant
xxxJRosesxxx
Manic
KasukaNaKaori
MadHattersPassion
Mystery
Okami Yammi
Rinko
Wandering Leo
Angel_the_Claymore
Jade
Sharky Bites
Dream Drops
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 196

Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:14 pm

Sharky Bites wrote:
Twilight Owl wrote:
I've been cleaning my apartment. And killing spiders like a boss~!. All the spiders in my apartment must die! Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 862282847

Spider Genocide up in here~ Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 862282847

Spiders? ...I'm scared of spiders.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Bites
TK Baha
TK Baha
Sharky Bites

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:38 pm

xDivineAgentx wrote:
Sharky Bites wrote:
Twilight Owl wrote:
I've been cleaning my apartment. And killing spiders like a boss~!. All the spiders in my apartment must die! Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 862282847

Spider Genocide up in here~ Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 862282847

Spiders? ...I'm scared of spiders.

I actually like Spiders. Probably because my dad kept a huge one as a pet. So I'm kind of used to the whole 'spider' thing.
Back to top Go down
http://sharky-bites.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:38 pm

I love spiders.. :3
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Sharky Bites
TK Baha
TK Baha
Sharky Bites

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:41 am

My first pet was a spider named Peter.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:57 am

I used to have a tarantula, his name was Sid Vicious and he liked mango~
But after we moved out of state, we were pulled over at a gas stop in California and they said we couldn't bring him with us Crying
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:11 am

Spiders aren't really my thing. I love snakes though, used to be scared of 'em in primary school, until I held one. Awesome times...
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:29 pm

We found a Black Widow spider outside, and my friend was like "Hey Natasha, where's Clint?"

Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 1990964253
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:50 pm

Power was out for nearly a full day. I did not enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 048Renamon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 570

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:49 pm

Twilight Owl wrote:
[quote]
Well that sucks. :I

Was there a cause for it(like a storm)? Saying that reminds me of the storm that happened to one of my friends, it scared me what she told me. Crying

Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:22 pm

[quote="Rin Rin Signal"]
Twilight Owl wrote:
Quote :

Was there a cause for it(like a storm)? Saying that reminds me of the storm that happened to one of my friends, it scared me what she told me. Crying

A tornado, actually. But it just missed my town by a hair. Did enough damage to knock the power out good though and we didn't have it for a full night and half of the day today. Really was not pleased but I at least got some stuff moved into the apartment while I waited for the power to come back on.

Since I'm cutting back on my internet time, I figured I'd be okay for one day and break it just to mess around for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:21 pm

Twilight Owl wrote:
Rin Rin Signal wrote:
Twilight Owl wrote:

A tornado, actually. But it just missed my town by a hair. Did enough damage to knock the power out good though and we didn't have it for a full night and half of the day today. Really was not pleased but I at least got some stuff moved into the apartment while I waited for the power to come back on.

Since I'm cutting back on my internet time, I figured I'd be okay for one day and break it just to mess around for a bit.

Oh, okay. At least it didn't hit your town though, even if it did get the electricity. Do you get tornadoes all the time? Just curious; it seems like all of my interwebz friends do...
We don't get tornadoes here(and thank goodness we don't), the only natural disasters we can get here is earthquakes and maybe a flood but it's very rare if we do.

Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:27 pm

Rin Rin Signal wrote:
Twilight Owl wrote:
Rin Rin Signal wrote:
Twilight Owl wrote:

Oh, okay. At least it didn't hit your town though, even if it did get the electricity. Do you get tornadoes all the time? Just curious; it seems like all of my interwebz friends do...
We don't get tornadoes here(and thank goodness we don't), the only natural disasters we can get here is earthquakes and maybe a flood but it's very rare if we do.

Yup. We got lucky~. But I hear that the roof to Wendy's was ripped clean off and there was a lot of damage elsewhere.

Nah, we don't normally get tornadoes too often but they can happen. We normally get rather bad winds because I live in a valley, so the power goes out all the time. But when the damage is very bad, as it was this time, some can go without water, power, utilities, etc.

Small place, not as many to help or get on job, so that's where we get hit hardest. Depressed
Back to top Go down
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:41 pm

Twilight Owl wrote:
Rin Rin Signal wrote:
Twilight Owl wrote:
Rin Rin Signal wrote:
Twilight Owl wrote:

Yup. We got lucky~. But I hear that the roof to Wendy's was ripped clean off and there was a lot of damage elsewhere.

Nah, we don't normally get tornadoes too often but they can happen. We normally get rather bad winds because I live in a valley, so the power goes out all the time. But when the damage is very bad, as it was this time, some can go without water, power, utilities, etc.

Small place, not as many to help or get on job, so that's where we get hit hardest. Depressed

Well, hearing what happened to the Wendy's kinda scared me....
I get strong winds too since I live near water, but not where the power goes out all the time. It's basically natural disaster free here.
.... Sorry to hear that...

But how has your days been lately? Hopefully better than mine.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:11 am

Rin Rin Signal wrote:
Twilight Owl wrote:
Rin Rin Signal wrote:
Twilight Owl wrote:
Rin Rin Signal wrote:
Twilight Owl wrote:

I get strong winds too since I live near water, but not where the power goes out all the time. It's basically natural disaster free here.

I don't like tornadoes at all, so I naturally booked it and stayed in the basement with my mom and sisters until it was over.

But other then that, I spent today packing and getting things moved into the apartment. Took a nap, talked to some buddies, and then cleaned up the kitchen there as well. Not much else went on. The heat is getting bad again, so I'm not sure how long I can keep up my routine as it is so far without a vehicle or my brother helping me out.

I'm slowly getting there though. Nod
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:19 am

Twilight Owl wrote:
Rin Rin Signal wrote:
Twilight Owl wrote:
Rin Rin Signal wrote:
Twilight Owl wrote:
Rin Rin Signal wrote:
Twilight Owl wrote:

Was there a cause for it(like a storm)? Saying that reminds me of the storm that happened to one of my friends, it scared me what she told me. Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 1580444477

Small place, not as many to help or get on job, so that's where we get hit hardest. Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 3774932105

I don't like tornadoes at all, so I naturally booked it and stayed in the basement with my mom and sisters until it was over.

But other then that, I spent today packing and getting things moved into the apartment. Took a nap, talked to some buddies, and then cleaned up the kitchen there as well. Not much else went on. The heat is getting bad again, so I'm not sure how long I can keep up my routine as it is so far without a vehicle or my brother helping me out.

I'm slowly getting there though. Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 3530457912

Cool. Its not too hot over here but it isn't freezing. England doesn't get tornadoes so I should count myself fortunate right?
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:52 am

Very much badly. I mean, I know some people get hit worse, especially on flat land. But I'm terrified of tornadoes and would rather avoid them if I can. It's not often we get them in the valley but they do happen. Hate that warning siren. Reminds me too much of Silent Hill...
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:11 pm

Freakin'... Amnesia... Those creatures... I don't know what to call them! Are they mannequins or...?!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:16 pm

ℓiттℓε αssαssiη мiyυ wrote:
Freakin'... Amnesia... Those creatures... I don't know what to call them! Are they mannequins or...?!

Spoiler:

Hahaha. They're called 'The Gatherers'

This one is 'The Servant':

Spoiler:

And this is 'The Brute':

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:18 pm

Twilight Owl wrote:

Hahaha. They're called 'The Gatherers'

This one is 'The Servant':

Spoiler:

And this is 'The Brute':

Spoiler:

What... the... F***?! That's messed up!
Back to top Go down
Sharky Bites
TK Baha
TK Baha
Sharky Bites

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:23 pm

Whelp, I'll be seeing those in my nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:03 pm

They look pretty awesome! :D
Back to top Go down
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:27 pm

GUYS GUYS, O'MY GOD. THE MOST CREEPTHING HAPPENED TO ME YESTERDAY, I'M NOT KIDDING.

Scared the crap out of me that I went to my mom's room to sleep in and stayed awake until 6 AM.

Last edited by Rin Rin Signal on Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing typos)
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:09 pm

Ohhh~. Scary things! Did the Slender Man visit you Rinny? 8D
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:12 pm

Oh noo, Oki, not the Slender Man D:

hehe, I got my brother pretty good with that one but he ended up getting me back by making my desktop background Jeff the Killer.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:14 pm

ℓiттℓε αssαssiη мiyυ wrote:

Spoiler:

Miyu you just have to watch the walkthrough's by Tobuscus, I've never been so terrified while laughing it's the best~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next