AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again!

Go down 
+13
Tyriant
xxxJRosesxxx
Manic
KasukaNaKaori
MadHattersPassion
Mystery
Okami Yammi
Rinko
Wandering Leo
Angel_the_Claymore
Jade
Sharky Bites
Dream Drops
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:40 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:

Hopefully for real this time, I was so mad when it was delayed two days before it's release.

Speaking of money, I finally got working papers
Oh, I hate it when that sort of thing happens when you're all ready and excited for a game's release date.

Oh? Sweet~.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:42 pm

EVU- wrote:

Oh, I hate it when that sort of thing happens when you're all ready and excited for a game's release date.

Oh? Sweet~.

Twice with the same game is such a heartbreaking thing to go through.

Yep, once Soccer ends in October I'll be able to work at this little store across from school C:
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:45 pm

Speaking of videogames; I can't wait for the PS3 HD release of Okami.

That game.

Those graphics.

Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 2817832030
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 048Renamon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 570

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:28 pm

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:

That game.

Those graphics.

I'm pretty excited for a game too; South Park: Stick of Truth. I heard previous South Park games aren't very good but this one looks promising! That but I love South Park and I like games where you can fully edit your character. Also, the battles remind me of Final Fantasy which is a series I am a fan of, despite that fact that I only own a few games (that are floating somewhere in the void of abyss called my home). Sadly, the game us only for X-BOX, a system that I don't have....

Last edited by Rin Rin Signal on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:32 pm

Rin Rin Signal wrote:

That game.

Those graphics.

I'm pretty excited for a game too; South Park: Stick of Truth. I heard previous South Park games aren't very good but this one looks promising! That but I love South Park and I like games where you can fully edit your character. Also, the battles remind me of Final Fantasy which is a series I am a fan of, despite that fact that i only own a few games (that are floating somewhere in the void of abyss called my home). Sadly, the game us only for X-BOX, a system that I don't have....

Pokemon White Version 2 for me. I've already got it pre-ordered~. I just have to wait til October~.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:49 pm

So many games~ Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 4102147671

Ugh, trying to push myself to write some fanfiction. I ain't got no muse to write. D:
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:52 pm

Ugh, trying to push myself to write some fanfiction. I ain't got no muse to write. D:

You and me both. I've been on the ups and downs lately. Can't do much until it passes. Cry
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:58 pm

Then when I read awesome fanfic's, it just makes my heart hurt that I can't think of what to write. :C
Back to top Go down
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:23 pm

Dream Drops wrote:

You and me both. I've been on the ups and downs lately. Can't do much until it passes. Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 483393437

Same here. I usually get a thousand ideas for writing in my head during the day, however when I get onto my computer... Completely blank...

Also, I'm not so confident in my writing skill (*ignores the fact that I like to RP, even if I'm not good at it*).

Another thing... I was just wondering but this forum is supported by Forumotion, correct? They make completely free forums, correct? Just a thought... I see that lots of people are starting to make forums now via Forumotion so I'm just wondering how they're affording it if it's not completely free!
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:02 pm

Rin Rin Signal wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

You and me both. I've been on the ups and downs lately. Can't do much until it passes. Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 483393437

Same here. I usually get a thousand ideas for writing in my head during the day, however when I get onto my computer... Completely blank...

Also, I'm not so confident in my writing skill (*ignores the fact that I like to RP, even if I'm not good at it*).

Another thing... I was just wondering but this forum is supported by Forumotion, correct? They make completely free forums, correct? Just a thought... I see that lots of people are starting to make forums now via Forumotion so I'm just wondering how they're affording it if it's not completely free!

Ah, forumotion is a free forum host. However, I buy credits on and off to make this site have it's own domain name to get out side viewings. I've also used said credits to disable copy rights and ads for the users (that one will be ending in a month however. Need to buy more credits to extend it).

To host a forum is free. However, to add all of the extras to it does cost a little bit of money.

Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:50 pm

Just downloaded GIMP. Time to explore.

Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 1420333554
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:03 pm

Just downloaded GIMP. Time to explore.

Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 1420333554

It might take some time to learn. GIMP has a lot to offer in itself, it just takes time to either teach yourself or look up tutorials.

Good luck though! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:45 pm

Thank you~!

Everytime I pull GIMP up, I just stare at the screen and have this poker face going on. It'll take a while to get used to if I use it a lot.

Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 2101562266
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:14 pm

Thank you~!

Everytime I pull GIMP up, I just stare at the screen and have this poker face going on. It'll take a while to get used to if I use it a lot.

Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 2101562266

Haha. It takes time~. If I still had some of my old stuff, I'd show ya how bad I was first starting out. XD I trashed all of those cleaning through my Photobucket account however.

You'll figure it out. :3 GIMP users on youtube have tutorials up and I know there are some on deviantart that will put up tutorials as well~.
Back to top Go down
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:26 pm

I might download GIMP, though if I do I'll have to go to Starbucks or McDonald's for internet access. :/
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:55 pm

Blargh, I just get so confused. I'm not much of a techie either.. :/
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:34 pm

I swear I'll knee Gabby15cancer in the stomach.
With a knee brace.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:50 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
With a knee brace.

For putting us all though all those IQ-dropping fanfics~
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:56 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
With a knee brace.

For putting us all though all those IQ-dropping fanfics~

Why ruin fallout for me
/tear
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:59 pm

I love Fallout, but her stuff crosses the line at unacceptble.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:26 pm

I completely forgot I don't have to work Monday~. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:29 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
Confused What day is that? Memorial Day? /is so bad at keeping track of this shit
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:34 pm

EVU- wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:
Confused What day is that? Memorial Day? /is so bad at keeping track of this shit

Labor Day~. Close enough guess though~. I don't know if the kids get off anymore on Labor Day anymore though. Which I don't mind~. The apartment will be pretty quiet~.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:36 pm

Dream Drops wrote:

Labor Day~. Close enough guess though~. I don't know if the kids get off anymore on Labor Day anymore though. Which I don't mind~. The apartment will be pretty quiet~.
Pffft, of course I'd guess the wrong day. Hey, it's a day off regardless. Can't complain~.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:57 pm

Can't wait till Labor Day, though I don't have a clue what I'm going to do with my three-day weekend..

Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 4102147671
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again!
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next