AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again!

Go down 
+13
Tyriant
xxxJRosesxxx
Manic
KasukaNaKaori
MadHattersPassion
Mystery
Okami Yammi
Rinko
Wandering Leo
Angel_the_Claymore
Jade
Sharky Bites
Dream Drops
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:20 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:

I really love it Hatter, I thought the Tea on was adorable but this one just really takes the cake! The curved title and style is really lovely.
/let me cheer you up with a oneshot, any fandom of your choice
I'm glad, I'm glad. I figured it was about time Staff had a bit of a different rank image to differentiate ours from others'.
/Hmmm... would you be willing to write a fluffy-ish Engie oneshot for RA? I would love you forever and ever if you did.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:10 am

Ugh, I feel stuffy and icky..
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:29 am

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:

Awww. I'm sorry to hear that. D: I know how it feels though...took me an entire week to get over my stuffiness.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:44 am

Dream Drops wrote:

Awww. I'm sorry to hear that. D: I know how it feels though...took me an entire week to get over my stuffiness.

It's like, "I don't wanna get sick" then, BAM! I'm sick.. Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 3774932105
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:02 pm

Dream Drops wrote:

It's like, "I don't wanna get sick" then, BAM! I'm sick.. Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 3774932105

Oh yea, it doesn't really give you any warning. It really sucks. I treally does. .__.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:04 pm

Oh well, more Slender vids for me to watch on my sick days~
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:07 pm

Haha. I'm hoping to do some more of those tonight when I have the time. I still need to get Fraps recording the audio correctly but I'm hoping it won't be too much of an issue~.

Until than, I'mma spam Quizilla~.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:10 pm

Dream Drops wrote:

Haha. I'm hoping to do some more of those tonight when I have the time. I still need to get Fraps recording the audio correctly but I'm hoping it won't be too much of an issue~.

It would be more awesome if you could get it recording as you play Slender and I talk to you as you play and record, too. We get some fucking weird conversations going on when we do that shit.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:13 pm

My friend unlocked the $20 mode. Its pretty funny. XD
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:14 pm

Mother Fox wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

It would be more awesome if you could get it recording as you play Slender and I talk to you as you play and record, too. We get some fucking weird conversations going on when we do that shit.

I'm totally for that~. If I do it through Skype though, it doesn't record my end of the conversation through Fraps. So I'll have to do it through ooVoo and attempt to have just the audio record on Fraps~.

But if I can figure it out, I can make it work~!

Oh my gosh! That is awesome! I love the $20 dollar joke for Slendy!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:16 pm

Gimmie' 20 dollars, gimmie 20 dollars~

I've actually heard of that song, it's one of those rap songs my brother likes. C:
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:19 pm

Dream Drops wrote:

I'm totally for that~. If I do it through Skype though, it doesn't record my end of the conversation through Fraps. So I'll have to do it through ooVoo and attempt to have just the audio record on Fraps~.

Sounds like a plan to me. We can dick around with that if you want to tonight, see what we can manage.

And I'm lost, please help me be found - $20 dollar joke?
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:37 pm

Mother Fox wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

Sounds like a plan to me. We can dick around with that if you want to tonight, see what we can manage.

And I'm lost, please help me be found - $20 dollar joke?

Already~. It is a plan~.

Ah, it's just a joke that the Slender Man comes after you for $20 dollars. He wants his money back so he haunts you until he gets it.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:12 pm

Mother Fox wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

I really love it Hatter, I thought the Tea on was adorable but this one just really takes the cake! The curved title and style is really lovely.
/let me cheer you up with a oneshot, any fandom of your choice
I'm glad, I'm glad. I figured it was about time Staff had a bit of a different rank image to differentiate ours from others'.
/Hmmm... would you be willing to write a fluffy-ish Engie oneshot for RA? I would love you forever and ever if you did.

They look great!
/you can expect it posted by tomorrow afternoon uvu
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:04 pm

Yay, home alone today, once again. :D
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:05 pm

Haha. I always liked to be home alone when I was in high school. Just the quiet was comfortable~. Made me feel peaceful~.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:06 pm

Dream Drops wrote:

Haha. I always liked to be home alone when I was in high school. Just the quiet was comfortable~. Made me feel peaceful~.

And I get to finish watching Godzilla Against MechaGodzilla~

Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 3862220605
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:49 pm

Ugh, Monday, and still sick. If I blow up and yell at some kid this week, people will know why..
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:19 pm

As I sit here, trying to get an online match on AC Brotherhood I look over after fifteen minutes and notice it says we've got "Waiting for Abstergo Agents (2/6)", the first being me. So what's the first thing I say?

"Great! You found the one kid in the Bermuda Triangle also searching for a match! Now where are the others?"
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:20 pm

I'm finally back home and am drowned in update emails..
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:40 am

I love how people don't believe that Quizilla carries any form of virus. I just ran a scan on my computer last night before I went to bed.

I had more harmful content from Quizilla than any other site. Just from browsing the site. Maybe next scan, I'll screen cap it and throw it on one of the ads I put there just as proof. No one wants any harmful content on their computer and Quizilla dishes it out without anyone knowing it.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:42 am

Dream Drops wrote:
I love how people don't believe that Quizilla carries any form of virus. I just ran a scan on my computer last night before I went to bed.

I had more harmful content from Quizilla than any other site. Just from browsing the site. Maybe next scan, I'll screen cap it and throw it on one of the ads I put there just as proof. No one wants any harmful content on their computer and Quizilla dishes it out without anyone knowing it.

Maybe that's why my computer is so slow. Well, better book it out of that site for a while and see if my computer gets faster. :P
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:04 am

Dream Drops wrote:

Maybe that's why my computer is so slow. Well, better book it out of that site for a while and see if my computer gets faster. :P

I'd try SuperAntiSpyware free edition. If you type it in on Google, it'll give you the site you can get it off of. Great program that picks up on the smallest of things.

Do you run weekly checks on your computer? Sometimes, that slows it down as well if you don't.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:49 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

I'd try SuperAntiSpyware free edition. If you type it in on Google, it'll give you the site you can get it off of. Great program that picks up on the smallest of things.

Do you run weekly checks on your computer? Sometimes, that slows it down as well if you don't.

We have Norton, but I'll see if I can do a scan when I get home today after my dentist appointment. :D
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:07 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

We have Norton, but I'll see if I can do a scan when I get home today after my dentist appointment. :D

Ah, my family used to use Norton all of the time. We kind of got out of it for other virus programs that we didn't have to pay for but work just as well. Regardless!

It's important to have a Spywear program on a computer just as much as anti-virus. Spywear can really slow down your computer over time and can really cause damage if it's not taken care of~. Thus why I use that program. It catches a lot of stuff that could really slow things down without you knowing it~.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again!
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next