AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [25] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [25] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [25] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [25] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [25] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [25] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [25] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [25] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [25] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [25] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [25] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [25] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [25]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [25] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [25] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [25]   Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [25] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:06 pm

~Project K~ {Leon S. Kennedy} Pt.25a War Zone

Part twenty-five... A? There's an A and B part? If it's all one chapter then it shouldn't have been split up in the first place!

“That bastard…he used Krauser.”

We're still on this? If you were going to keep doing this why wasn't this apart of the last chapter?!

“I know Leon, Saddler will pay.” You comforted him as he looked at you and smiled.

“Thank you sweetheart.”

Just having beaten the game again there is a total of one time that Leon says "sweetheart" and it was to Ashley. Why do I get the feeling that Gabby15cancer just took that and decided to run with it instead of coming up with anything more original?

You two then came to a part of the island where it looked literally like a war zone. The two of you his behind some boxes as you peered at the number of Militia there. Not to mention the turrets they had there.

Turrets? Oh~, I like turrets~!

“Shit. How the hell are we gonna pull this off?” Leon whispered while checking his ammo.

“Why are you asking me for? My energy is low, my powers are not in the best of use right now…

"My energy is low?" What is she a robot? Does she have a power cord you have to plug into the wall? And how would she even know that without trying to use her powers? Does she have a little panel that pops out of her arm to show her battery life?

I could probably create the force fields but that’s it.”

The force is weak in this one.

“So what you’re stating is that…we’re screwed?”

“Technically, Zachary what do you think?”

“Well, since you have never been on the battlefield before Karly…

Wait, she's a Sergeant Major who's never proved her worth before?! SHE'S NEVER BEEN ON THE FIELD BEFORE?! AND THEY JUST SENT HER OUT ON THE FIELD FOR THE FIRST TIME TO RESCUE SOMEONE AS IMPORTANT AS THE PRESIDENT'S DAUGHTER?!
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [25] Tumblr_lvi7uno82U1r0txj2

you two are definitely screwed.”

“See we’re screwed.”

“Splendid.”

Suddenly a bright white search light shined down on the two of you. “Oh no, we’ve been caught.” You feared.

“I don’t think so sweetheart.” He said as he picked up the earpiece from his side pocket as he placed it on his ear. “Hey, it’s about time.”

“Sorry bad traffic, I’ll cover you two.”

*gasps* It's my Helicopter-Buddy! Awesome!

“Is that you Mike?” you asked into your earpiece as you fixed the connection to speak with him.

“Hey Sarge, you look as lovely as ever.”

*sulks* Great, she's even warped a side character who has only two cutscenes in-game out of character to suit her needs and to slaver over her.
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [25] Original3-1

He spoke through your earpiece as you smirked.

“Stop flirting besides I already called dibs.” Leon stated half-joking, half-serious.

You frowned as you heard Mike chuckle. He flew the helicopter around so that way it was easier to cover you. You and Leon equipped your strongest weapons as you followed the helicopter above.

I love the umbrella term there, "[their] strongest weapons." So what weapons do they have then? I know earlier they straight-up, legit used a rocket launcher, do they have one of those again? Or are they bustin' out the magnums? Or is this the second playthrough and one of them has the Tommy Gun? These are important questions that must be answered!

Unbeknown to them they didn’t notice when Mike began tipping over the water tower.

"Unbeknown" already states that they don't know that Mike is tipping over the water tower which makes the "they didn't notice when" section completely unnecessary as it makes that entire statement a double negative.

“Alli esta!” the Militia spotted the helicopter but it was too late, the water tower tipped over and took out half of the Militia. He then readied his turret

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [25] Heli-Buddy

as he took out more of them in the destruction of that a gas barrel exploded and that took out the first turret.

You and Leon came out from behind the boxes

The more appropriate word would have been "crates" instead of "boxes." Just saying "boxes" makes the general audience think of the flimsy cardboard kinds not the wooden, heavy crates that could withstand more damage and would be more suitable for hiding behind for cover.

as the two of you looked up at the chopper, “Now that’s what I call back up.” Leon said into the earpiece as you smiled up at Mike.

“My name’s Mike if you’re looking for fire power you’ve come to the right place. Right Sarge?”

“You got that right; you’re one of the best in the Army.”

At least she gave my Helicopter-Buddy a better back story than the poor Merchant's reasoning for helping them out.

“All right, let’s go.” Leon said as the two of you went on ahead with Mike in the chopper following close behind.

Poor writing skills are running rampant again, she really needs to find herself a beta reader.
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [25] IMG-1

You went through the war zone taking out every Militia you saw and occasionally Mike would tell you two to take cover so that he could take out the tougher ones.

You two began your journey to the upper portion of the camp as you two head to a tower like place

"A tower like place?" Not "a fortified tower" or "a large building" but "a tower like place"....
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [25] Alice-Killme

in order to gain access to the next one. In doing so you see J.J once again.

“J.J! You’re back!” you shouted as he readied his minigun to begin shooting at the two of you. Leon hid behind the wall as you blocked with your force field. “That wasn’t very nice, you should be lucky someone wants you.” You said angrily.

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [25] Tumblr_l820gkMN6Q1qcs2rc

“Sarge take cover, I’ll take care of this maniac.”

“If you insist.”

“Oh I do.”

Once Mike took don J.J you and Leon ran through the path while climbing the stairs, and at the top was a zip line.

“Lady’s first.” Leon gestured as you nodded and rode it down to the lower part. Leon followed soon after the zip line returned to him, and from there you unlocked the door to the other portion of the war zone/ camp.

So which is it? A war zone or a camp?

Jumping down you two entered as Mike followed above.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Leon ran into an open area at the top of the camp and immediately were greeted by Militia with weapons.

“Now what?” you asked him as he shrugged.

“Why are you asking me for?” he mocked with an amused smirk.

“This is no time to be a child Leon.”

Is this really the time to be bantering like children?

That’s when Mike appeared from the edge of the cliff as he shined the light once again, “Take cover, for I'm a bad ass mother fucker.” He shouted as Leon grabbed your hand and ran behind some rocks.

Enough with the hand grabbing! At least use a different phrase for it from time to time! I mean, that's all these two do!

Karla about to get sawed in half? Grab her hand and run.
Getting shot at? Grab her hand and run.
Burnt food at a BBQ? Grab her hand and run.
Kid won't shut the fuck up? Grab her hand and run.
No air in space? Grab her hand and run.

Mike began the full assault on the bastards, you two watched from cover as Mike was killing each one with the turret. Only one more was left standing and Mike didn’t have to do a thing since one of the stone pillars fell on top of him.

And that is why my Helicopter-Buddy is a BAMF.

“That…was…awesome.” You praised as you and Leon stood amongst the dead corpses.

“Thank you Sarge, I try my best.”

“When we get out of here drinks are on me.” Leon said as you and Mike nodded at each other.

“Yeah! Hey I know a good bar.” Mike shouted as you laughed at him.

Suddenly a loud boom was heard near the two of you as you saw out of the corner of your eye a rocket headed straight towards Mike. You tried your best to slow it down with telekinesis but you were too weak to hold it much longer.

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [25] 45
Did this self-centered bitch really just try and use my Helicopter-Buddy's death scene to better her character by trying to use her bullshit Sue-per powers to save him and FAILING JUST TO HAVE TEH DRAMA?!

In horror you watched as the rocket blew up the chopper with Mike inside.

“MIKE!!!” you both shouted as you two ran towards the cliff while seeing the chopper crash and explode to the ground.

“No…Mike…” you said as you and Leon turned back in time to see Saddler and a Militia leaving the sight with an amused smirk.

“I’ll make sure you’re the next to go Saddler.” Leon seethed angrily.

“Mike…you were my best pilot of Delta company.” You praised while doing the sign of the cross.

“Karla…” Leon began but you cut him off.

“Let’s kill that son of a bitch.”

That's it? You expressed more faux-emotion for Luis and Krauser - two people you barely knew and two people you treated like shit - than for Mike here. And this is the character you established you KNOW and LIKED and were FRIENDS WITH and that's all you got?! THAT'S ALL YOU DO TO HONOR HIS DEATH AND MEMORY?! THAT'S ALL YOU DO FOR HIS DEATH IN THE LINE OF FIRE!? FUCK YOU!

On another note! Let's all shed a tear for the death of my Helicopter-Buddy! He served us well and kept me alive on my first playthrough that section! Without him I surely would have died over and over to the point of rage-quitting!

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [25] Pikachu

And yes, guys, I am infinitely more emotionally attached to a character with no face and two cutscenes in-game for the entire series than I am to Karla who we've slugged through nearly twenty-five chapters with. If that doesn't speak volumes about how shitty a character Karla is nothing does.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ooooh I’m sorry Leon.” Saddler said tauntingly.

“Saddler you bastard!” Leon growled as you glared at the picture of the man-no-demon

The dashes are unnecessary, "no demon" should be separated off by commas on either side. And while you glare you don't have anything to add? Nothing at all for this supposed friend of yours? Great. Nice to know you care so little.

that killed your pilot.

“It’s nothing to get all upset about. Don’t tell me you have never swatted a bothersome fly, in essence it’s the same thing.”

“What did you say?!” Leon shouted angrily “Insects don’t compare to human lives!”

“When you have acquired this power, you too will understand.”

“Guess it’s another reason to get this parasite out of my body.”

“I wish you luck.”

I love how, once again, we're treated to an in-game scene with only a brief aside to what Karla's doing during it. The writer just cannot find anyway to neatly segue her own character into the scenes and it's the mark of a very poor writer. Especially so because she does little to change up anything canonically unless it involves her character directly. Thus we're literally following two stories at once that have no good integration into one another with the tag-along character doing just that in the main storyline.

Leon glared and hung up before continuing onwards without a single word. You followed but kept your distance, you didn’t want to upset him any more. Leon sensed this and as soon as you went through a door he confronted you about it.

“Why are you keeping a distance?! Are you afraid that I’ll kill you?!” he shouted and you narrowed your hazel eyes at him.

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [25] Confusedron

What even is going on? That was so far out from left field I have no idea how he came to that conclusion. They've literally had no conflict that would warrant Leon wanting to kill her so far.

“Don’t yell at me because you’re pissed off! I’m giving you your space you bastard!”

“So Mike’s death didn’t mean anything to you?!”

Oh, look, Leon's telling it like it is.

That was the breaking point. “If his death didn’t mean a thing to me than why am I still here?! I would’ve been by Saddler’s side long ago, or worse, I’ve would’ve joined Wesker by now and not give a crap about anybody! But you know what? I didn’t. I care too much to see that no one dies by Umbrella anymore, I’ve risked my life for this girl and not only that but I’ve, thank god, haven’t lost my mind ever since gaining powers! So don’t stand there and tell me I’m some cold hearted monster!!” you yelled at him.

W-Wha? What does Mike's death have to do with Karla turning to Saddler's side? Or Wesker's? Those events are completely unrelated! And "risked [your] life for this girl?" Yeah, and you continually MOCK AND ABUSE HER IN THE PROCESS - those things just don't become okay because you're saving her life in the end, fucktard!

“Damn…” Zachary whispered quietly to remind all that yes, he does in fact, still exist.

Leon looked at you with a sorrowful look and before he could apologize he doubled over in pain while clutching his stomach.

You gulped, “Leon are you okay?” you asked softly as he straightened up.

“Yeah.” He said while breathing heavily and grunting. Suddenly he turned to you slowly like some sadistic killer eyeing his victim. You stood there frozen unsure what to do and before you could say something his hands found your neck as he began to strangle you.

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [25] Clapclap

You coughed as your hands went straight for his wrists trying to pull them away from you, but since you were still a bit weak it was hard. You had your eyes closed trying to focus on getting him off of you, that and you didn’t notice his eyes turning red nor his satisfied smirk that replaced that sweet smile of his.

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [25] Dr-cox-laughing-o

You tried to knee him in the stomach but that ended up in you losing your balance and you falling on your back with him landing on top of you. He began to squeeze harder as you choked and felt the air leave your lungs.

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [25] 0001c249

“Karla what’s going on?!” Zachary frantically asked and his response was your choking. You opened your eyes to look at Leon and you finally noticed his eyes were red, your eyes were red too but they were bloodshot from the lack of oxygen. “Leon! Let her go dammit!” Zachary screamed hoping to snap the agent out of it.

Finally someone had elbowed Leon on the back while kicking him in the gut, which resulted in him letting go of you and rolling to the side clutching his stomach again. You took in large sumps of air as gentle hands picked you up and rested you against the wall; you looked to your left to see Ada resting a hand on your back while the other held a gun to where Leon was.

Ada! You whore! Why would you stop the glorious killing of the Sue?! You would have had the canon Leon back to taunt and beguile! .... .... I'm going to wallow in sad now.
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [25] Rain

“You okay Karla?” she asked not smug but with concerned laced in her voice. Her eyes were also soft and showing concern as well.

Ada is a selfish, manipulative woman who taunts and beguiles Leon to fit her own ends half the time. This is so out of character for Ada it's painful.

You nodded and in a hoarse whisper you said, “Peachy.”

She smiled and looked over as Leon was helping himself up while keeping his eyes on you. “Sorry Karla…I’m so sorry.”

You faked a smile and nodded.

“You could’ve killed her Leon, if I hadn’t come just in time she would’ve died from strangulation.”

And the entire world would have rejoiced and hailed Leon as a Hero for it.

Ada said while slightly narrowing her eyes at him.

“I know that, why do you think I let the parasite take over? For fun?.” He spoke harshly while popping the pills Luis and gave him in his mouth.

Ada scoffed and looked back towards you; a frown marred her perfect face as she noticed hand marks forming around your neck. “We have to get that parasite out of your body.” She said to him but her eyes never left you.

I'm getting femmeslash vibes again. Also, if Karla is apart of Project K and Wesker was the head of the [roject and wants her, why would he want such an easily beatable person on his team? She runs "low on energy" fairly quickly which makes her a liability more than anything else. If anything Wesker should chalk her up as a failed experiment and exterminate her as is.

“I’m planning on it but before that we gotta save Ashley.”

“Fine, we’ll split up try not to kill her…again. If you're going to kill her you need to succeed at it.” She remarked as she patted your back and left through the opposite door leaving you and Leon alone. You heard him walk over to you as you tensed and held up a hand in stopping him. “Right now it’s best if you stay away, not to be mean or anything but…it’s just best.”

He nodded in understanding and the look on his face broke your heart.

“Karla! You okay?!” Zachary asked through your earpiece he sounded worried and upset at the same time.

“I’m okay,” you said through the pain “Leon didn’t mean it Zachary, it’s-”

While I know the parasite was the cause of it I can't help but point out that the way Karla is acting and spouting off this nonsense to Zachary it makes it sound like those who defend their abusive spouses.

“Don’t make excuses for him.” He growled angrily. “He could’ve killed you, and then what? He would’ve probably kill himself for doing that.”

“I know.”

Zachary sighed, “I’m just trying to look out for you, and you’re my baby sister if anything happened to you…I could never forgive myself.”

“Thank you…changing the subject…umm, that lead?”

“I can’t trace him, it’s like he blocked me or something.”

“That’s alright. We’re going to save Ashley now. Over and out.”

“Please don’t be mad at me, I’m so sorry Karla. I’ll make it up to you…for everything that I did.”

“Leon.” You stopped him as soon as you two went inside the prison. “I’m not mad at you, I know that you couldn’t control yourself, I don’t blame you please let’s just forget about this.”

What's going on? Where are we? WHEN are we? What timeframe are we in now?! I'm so confused....

“How can I forget about trying to kill you? It’ll haunt me for the rest of my life.”

“Stop feeling sorry for yourself, you didn’t mean it. I’m still in love with you.” You say taking his hand and placing it over your heart. “My heart is still beating.”

He smiled and kissed you on the lips and as he pulled away you hugged him. “Besides, you’re so cute and cuddly.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [25] Hate

He chuckled and hugged you back but that moment was interrupted as you heard a Regenerator coming from one of the cells.

“They sure know how to ruin a moment.” You muttered.

You opened the double doors and upon entering you two spotted Ashley seated in some kind of incubator.

I would have said "some sort of cryogenic tank straight out of a cheesy Sci-Fi movie" myself but what do I know?

Leon ran to her as you stood near the doorway…just in case.

“You’ll soon harvest an awesome power…yet it seems you would rather choose death.”

“I’m taking Ashley back whether you like it or not.” Leon said while glaring.

“Ah, the audacity of youth.” Saddler exclaimed before going forward and hitting Leon on the chest so hard he flew back and hit the incubator. You on the other hand operated the switch on the incubator as you grabbed Ashley and tried to wake her.

Just as Saddler was nearing gunshots flew and made him go back as he looked up at Ada on the railing. “Leon! You and Karla get out of here!” she shouted as Leon nodded while standing up and helping Ashley up.

You were stopped as Saddler was starting to mutate too. “Move!” Ada commanded as the three of you ran out of the doorway, leaving Ada to deal with Saddler.

“Something’s not right.” Leon noticed.

“Let’s check it out then.” You said but he turned to you while shaking his head.

“It’s best if you stay with Ashley.”

“Fine,” you agreed. “But as soon as I here something I don’t like…I’m coming to help whether you like it or not.”

He smiled and he hopped onto the elevator and up to the helicopter port.

“I’m glad that thing is out of me.” Ashley remarked as you smiled.

Wait, so they just skipped over the entirety of the scene that removed the Plagas from Leon and Ashley?! That's a key scene! How do you DO that?! You can't just skip that kind of thing!

“Same here.”

“Karla, didn’t you get infected too?”

You nodded, “I am infected…but it’s a whole different type of infection.”

Okay, I have to point something out I haven't before. Karla stated before, with pride, that this bogus "T-Plasma" she apparently has killed off the Plagas before it could do any harm. Here's my question; how would she know that? She had no tests run. She only assumed so because she wasn't showing the symptoms which doesn't always mean anything. Sometimes a symptom won't show up in someone, it happens and it can be misleading and make the person miss out on receiving a possibly vital treatment.

But here we have Karla, who is so sure the Plagas egg they injected into her was killed she didn't even sit in the machine and have someone double check. If you pay attention to the cutscene in the game you can see the parasite in the X-ray on the screen of the machine Ashley first uses for Leon to remove his and vice versa. It would have been a simple matter to double check. For all she knows the T-Plasma could be keeping it at bay but it could still be alive and biding its time for the proper moment when it can slip through the T-Plasma's defenses and take over. Or it could be doing any other number of things. But Karla-Sue is so sure and such an idiot she doesn't think to double check.

Joy.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [25]
Page 1 of 1