AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Empty
PostSubject: Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork   Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:04 am

(The Avengers).: To have not:.(Iron Man/Tony Stark)

“I have an army.”

“We have a Hulk.”

Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Tumblr_m4e8hzbFel1rtumc4o3_250
Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Tumblr_m4e8hzbFel1rtumc4o4_250
Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Tumblr_m4e8hzbFel1rtumc4o5_250
Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Tumblr_m4e8hzbFel1rtumc4o6_250

Tony Stark was on borrowed time.

He didn’t know exactly what he had up his sleeve, but he was damn sure that it would be effective.

I don't know about any others out there but I was under the impression that Stark had some inkling of what he had in mind when he went to confront Loki.

He snatched up his glass cup filled half-way with brandy before taking a few steps towards the psychopath known as Loki.

His brown eyes were trained on him just as Loki had opened his mouth to retort to Tony’s claim.

“I thought the beast had—”

The elevator leading up to the floor they were on dinged once before you stepped out. Both men turned to look at you while you were preoccupied with fingering through the dry cleaning. Once you were sure all four suits were there, you glanced up in time to see that your employer and a strange man were looking right at you.

Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork 142
This is supposed to be funny isn't it? Protip to any up and coming writers out there, this type of scenario is never funny. It's contrived and forced.

Tony’s features dropped and his eyes were now burning a hole straight through you. Meanwhile, the mystery man simply gazed at you in subtle curiosity.

Just a thought but whatever happened to Pepper Pots? Considering she does pretty much everything for Stark that would essentially include his dry cleaning and thus this makes this scene even more contrived.

“[F.name], what are you doing here?” Tony asked, his tone taking on the irritation he felt.

Tony must be aware he's stuck in a bad Sueshot. Good man!

You held up your left hand which presented his four best suits hanging from your fingers. “It’s dry cleaning day. You know, the day I go and pick it up.”

Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Tumblr_l820gkMN6Q1qcs2rc

“That’s today?” You nodded. “Alright, drop them there and get out.”

Your brows furrowed in confusion. “Why? Aren’t you just interviewing this guy for a play about you or something? Though, why is he wearing that shade of green? What happened to the red and gold color scheme you had going on?”

... Why in the hell would anyone make a play about Tony Stark? Yes, we know he's Iron Man in-universe and out but that doesn't mean he'd be wasting time on things like plays and the like. And why would an interviewer, which you just claimed you think Loki is, be dressed in Tony's signature color scheme? And again, why would you think someone dressed in a cape is interviewing anyone for anything?

See all those questions? Yeah, it just goes to prove my point in that this type of scene is completely pointless and contrived and serves no purpose. It's not even funny.

It was then that Tony lifted his hand to pinch the bridge of his nose. A clear sign that indicated he was annoyed.

The man still stood there staring at you; although this time it appeared he was amused with the scene taking place.

I think, under the given circumstances, Loki would be just as aggravated at the newcomer as Tony is. Unless of course he is also self-aware and is amused that he's not the one being subjected to a poorly written Sue sucking the life out of him.

You made a small noise in the back of your throat as Tony suddenly rushed up to you, shoved the glass in your free hand, and snatched his dry cleaning from the other. It was then he forced a smile, though his eyes gave a clear indication that he wanted you gone.

“Do you see that guy right there?” He gestured his head towards the man in the robes.

“I do.”

“Best case scenario? He tosses you out the window and I go jumping out after you.”

That would be an amazing scenario at the moment. I'm already tired of this mindless drek.

You slowly nodded in understanding. “…So, he’s not part of a play based on you, Mister Stark?”

Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Capn-desbelief

“No, he’s in the long line of potential warlords ready to take over earth.” Tony’s tone of voice was laced with cynicism.

We're in a crisis situation and the dumb shit is wasting time that Tony needs all for the sake of forced humor that isn't even funny. And considering we're still not towards the end yet this is going to keep going.

When you looked over at the man again, you noticed that he was now growing impatient with the disturbance you had caused. You could tell because he was eying you while occasionally throwing a glance towards the glass windows.

Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork 2n74l07jpg

“He doesn’t look like a warlord. He’s wearing hisgrandmother’s drapes for Christ’s sake!”

Now she's blatantly stealing Tony's jokes! That's not cute, interesting or good! That's bad and lazy writing!

“Bye, Miss [L.name]!” By this time Tony was gently moving you towards the elevator.

“Are you sure you’ll be alright?”

“I can’t believe you’re even asking that.”

You placed a hand on his chest in a feeble attempt to slow him down. “You know what I mean! You’ll need someone to clean up the place which will end up being me!”

So she's not even worried about Tony's well-being at all?
Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Tumblr_l820gkMN6Q1qcs2rc

Tony was on the verge of tossing you out the window himself.

And we would all cheer and hail him as even more of a hero than he already is, I assure you.

He suppressed a sigh, threw the dry cleaning to the floor, and took hold of you by your shoulders. He gave them a gentle squeeze before winking at you.

“I’ll be fine. Tell you what; I’ll sneak into your room later on, lay the moves on you, and hope for the best.”

Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork 86b

Just as he leaned over and called for the elevator, he was suddenly snatched by the back of his shirt and tossed out of the glass window.

Loki has become Tony's savior and he doesn't even know it! He just saved Tony from the fate of having the Sue's claws sunk into him and draining him of even more lifeforce and characterization!
Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Tumblr_m37fcss85v1r06w3j

You stood there, your eyes wide in fear, as your hand slowly covered your mouth. Loki then turned his attention to you with a look of smug satisfaction on his face while he twisted his staff in one hand.

“Were you still speaking with him?” Your eyes darted to him, and you slowly removed your hand from your mouth. “If you’d like, you may stay and watch the festivities. I truly enjoy having an audience watching my every move in undisturbed awe.”

Single most best ending and not in the way the author intended either. It's only amazing because Loki single-handedly thwarted the Sue and gloated in her face! Oki, I can totally see why you like Loki now.
Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Tumblr_m5hko3obeb1qk02awo1_500
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork   Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:22 pm

Loki can have all my feels~. He is love~. In Love
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork   Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:35 pm

Oh dear God, /why/ do these characters exist

all the gifs, all of them <3 Giggle
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork   Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:47 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:

Oh dear God, /why/ do these characters exist

all the gifs, all of them <3 Giggle
Your guess is as good as mine. This same author also has a lackluster Cap'n America drabble out that makes me weep, too. Tantrum

And thank you~ The only one I made out of this bunch was the "Even Captain America Can't Believe Your Shit" one however.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork   Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:41 am

SpecOp Fang-O67 wrote:

Your guess is as good as mine. This same author also has a lackluster Cap'n America drabble out that makes me weep, too. Tantrum

And thank you~ The only one I made out of this bunch was the "Even Captain America Can't Believe Your Shit" one however.

Oh my, I call dibs~!

You're very welcome ~!
I loved that one hehe
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork   Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:22 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
SpecOp Fang-O67 wrote:

Oh my, I call dibs~!

You're very welcome ~!
I loved that one hehe
Oh~? You want to spork her Cap'n one? Go right ahead! You can find it here. Of course she's also got a Bruce Banner and Hawkeye drabble, too. Time Out
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork   Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:31 am

SpecOp Fang-O67 wrote:

Oh~? You want to spork her Cap'n one? Go right ahead! You can find it here. Of course she's also got a Bruce Banner and Hawkeye drabble, too. Time Out

Ah jeez, we're gonna need a bigger boat
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork   Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:33 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
SpecOp Fang-O67 wrote:

Ah jeez, we're gonna need a bigger boat

Hahaha I haven't read the Banner or Hawkeye ones yet so I don't know how bad they are but I do know the Cap'n one is as boring as one can possibly get.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork   Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:18 pm

I call the Hawkeye one! If that's fine with you all?

Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork 1661653598
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork   Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:20 pm

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:

Go for it. It'll be nice to see someone else sporking her bullshit for once.
Headsmash <- How I usually feel after sporking Gabby's works
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork   Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:26 pm

EVU- wrote:

Go for it. It'll be nice to see someone else sporking her bullshit for once.
Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork 3278804867 <- How I usually feel after sporking Gabby's works

I don't blame you, most of her work is bullshit.

Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork 1008071197
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork   Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:28 pm

Isn't it, though?! It makes me weep for humanity when I think of all the praise, the 4-5 star ratings and all the views she gets for these piles of crap! Rage
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork   Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:31 pm

EVU- wrote:

Isn't it, though?! It makes me weep for humanity when I think of all the praise, the 4-5 star ratings and all the views she gets for these piles of crap! Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork 2276801876

Seriously, it's crap, and people think it's amazing. Sue's all over the place!

Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork 3183988405
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork   Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:38 pm

By the by, here's her Hawkeye/Clint oneshot before I forget - in case you don't want to go searching through her crap-folders for it or haven't found it already. XB

Looking forward to your review/sporking of it. Tail Wag
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork   Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:44 pm

EVU- wrote:

By the by, here's her Hawkeye/Clint oneshot before I forget - in case you don't want to go searching through her crap-folders for it or haven't found it already. XB

Looking forward to your review/sporking of it. Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork 4228026645

I shall do my best and not have a mental breakdown in the process, if it happens I shall go watch Alien vs. Predator.

Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork   Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:53 pm

I shall do my best and not have a mental breakdown in the process, if it happens I shall go watch Alien vs. Predator.

Good luck. Confident
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork   Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:29 pm

EVU- wrote:

Good luck. Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork 2101562266

By the way, I love your sig. The first time I played Heavy Rain; I fell for Jayden. Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork 3452998986

Thank you, I'm gonna need it. Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork 61618289
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork   Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:56 pm

By the way, I love your sig. The first time I played Heavy Rain; I fell for Jayden. Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork 3452998986

Thank you, I'm gonna need it. Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork 61618289
/legasp Another Jayden fan! Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Thatssotrue_1557_1330065937

Haha, and yes~. All the luck is needed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork   Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rage Quit: "To have not (Iron Man/Tony Stark)" Review/Spork
Page 1 of 1