AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

DigiPartner : Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】 048Renamon
PokéPartner : Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】 570

Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】 Empty
PostSubject: Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】   Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:53 pm

Welcome peeps to a ranting review of mine~. I figured it’d be good to publish somebody up on the site so I figured to just do a review of something and as usual, it’s VOCALOID (I really need to do something else for a change…). From Quizilla, since Quizilla is full of Mary-Sues and illiterate idiots. And as for MISSION B.F., I will continue that since it got reviews on the previous site (Fanfics Galore) but I’ve been procrastinating (as usual) on it so it’ll take a little while…

Also, for all of you who don’t know who Kagamine Rinto is, he’s the fan-made gender-bent of Kagamine Rin (basically a male-version of Rin). He isn’t well-known, I guess, since many people think Len is basically Rin’s gender-bent. I, personally, like Rinto because his voice is soothing to me; it’s deeper than Len’s which is a good change considering how the popular VOCALOIDs, fan-made VOCALOIDs, and UTAUs seem to have high-pitched vocals.

Let’s go~!

BEFORE READING, TAKE THE FOLLOWING INTO CONSIDERATION…

1.) Ranting reviews are done anonymously, this author didn’t ask me to review her/his work. I just saw it on the site and decided it was good ranting review material.

2.) I will be harsh on the material, sarcasm and all of that stuff. So don’t expect a sugar-coated review, there is a reason why I call these “ranting reviews”, because I flame on it (by doing which, I am giving a opinion and that’s what reviews are).

3.) I do my best to correct mistakes that the author makes in their story (whether I am being a smart-ass about it or not) and gave in my opinions on certain things that I think would make it better.

4.) Please do realize by doing this ranting review, I am NOT saying I am better than the author. I am not saying the author is beneath me or anything at all. Yes, I may joke on the intelligence that the author has and I may insult him/her but I am NOT saying the author is beneath me and that I am better.
I want to get this point through because one time when I did a review on something, the author happened to find it (somehow) and tried to cyber bully me on Quizilla about it. I don’t wish t go through that again for the sake of my brain cells. All of the harsh things I say is a joke and isn’t meant to be taken literally.

Quote :
Name: ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap 1
Author: nekomini90
Site: Quizilla
Fandom: VOCALOID
Pairing(s): Kagamine Rinto X OC
Chapter(s): Two
----
“bye master!” amo yelled running out of the dojo her pony tail following her “see you later!!”

“yeah,bye” he replied focusing in his labtop, squinting at it.

NEKOMINI90, Y U NO USE GOOD GRAMMAR? It’s not hard… It only takes about a few seconds to capitalize a letter… God, this is what I hate about fan fiction sites, everybody thinks it’s okay to use poor grammar because everybody else is doing it, especially Quizilla (this goes for script format as well). In fact, I recall a long time ago somebody posted something on FFG from Quizilla in script format. When Oki (or Hatter, I don’t really remember well) ask them about their format, they replied back,

“My story is from Quizilla, and script format is preferred on Quizilla.”

Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】 Cute11-1

NO IT IS NOT! Many others use paragraph format as well and their work gets a thousand views, proving that script format is NOT the “preferred” format of Quizilla. Plus, to be frank, saying that that format is script is bullshit. Have you ever seen a actual script before? Well, I have and I must say, it looks nothing like the horrid script format we know and [s]hate[/s]love with our heart~. I also like the title of this story, it is really creative, don’t you think?

Quote :
“ dammit, im going to be late!!” she though to her self printing down the street ,crashing into rinto“oh great! i lost my breakfast too,just awesome!” she cursed ,rubbing her forehead.

You little inconsiderate bitch….

You just bump into somebody and knocked them down into the hard cemented ground (Which happened to be your love interest, Rinto! WHAT A BIG SURPRISE!) and you worry about your fucking breakfast!?!?! I didn’t know that the Amo-Sue even had breakfast with her… HMMM, THAT WOULD PROBABLY HAVE BEEN A GOOD DETAIL TO ADD IN THE FIRST PARAGRAPH, DON’T YOU THINK?

I have a feeling that this Amo-Sue is going to be one of those “I’m a bitch and everybody still loves me“ Sues. And… How can you print down the street? I just wish to know.

Quote :
“wwatch where youre going!” he screamed ,getting up and dusting his clothes off“oh amo-san ,sorry for bumping into you !its aal myfault” he said blushing, offering her a hand to help her up.”

Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】 I-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore-11372-400x250

Quote :
“it ok, why ar you walking?!school probably started already!”she said grabbing her hand a darting forward“we have 15 minutes till it starts”he added looking down at his watch.

“really?!oh my clock must be broken”she said rubing the back of her head laughing nervously.

I would think Amo-Sue’s Master would tell her. I mean, she’d probably panic around the house thinking that she’s late like she’s been on the street, saying she’s late…

But, then again, we don’t want Amo-Sue’s and Rinto’s ‘love’ to be slowed down, do we children?

Quote :
~FF after (last) 7th period, chorus~

miku0, rinand amo walking in the hai,talking~

“thats not a bad idea!” rin said sqeezing onto mikuo’s hand ,her face exploding with excitement.

NOOO! DON’T EXPLODE RIN, even if somehow you‘re excited. I would be sad…

Wait a minute…

Quote :
miku0

… Aradia? Is that you?
Quote :
“hey guys!” rinto said happily approaching the trio

“yo!”mikuo called back waving to him

amo ran towards the blonde glomping him,causing him to turn a dark shade of red“OMG!!!!OMG!!!!,I NEED TO COME WITH ME !!!”she squealed running of dragging him behind

Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】 No-just-no-12185-1293166925-6
Quote :
“i wanted you to sing it with me” sh whispered avoiding eye contact her face turning pink

he blushed also “s-sure,if you w-want!”he stuttered out grabbing the paper and walking over to the pian

heres the lyrics i dont own them XD
http://www.lyriczz.com/lyrics/utada-hikaru/52957-first-love-(japanese)/

Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】 Tumblr_lma1c0kKwl1qfoejb

Quote :
~FF after they sing~ gumi looking in through the window

Hm, it’d be really great to get some detail about this room! GUMI! You’re such a stalker~.

Of course though, we have to be fast forwarded because, ya know, writing scenes down is too much work for Nekomini90’s brain!

Quote :
“that was fun”amo said laughing and rinto joined laughing

~laughing dies down rinto draws closer to amo and puts his hand on her cheeks and is about kiss her and-~

“HEY YOU TWO KISSING IN THERE?!?!?! gumi yeled startling they causing them to jumping away from each other

Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】 Cockblocked

CHEERS (and carrots!) FOR GUMI!!!

Quote :
~gumi walks in ,and turns to amo and rinto~

“That wasn’t funny!!!!”they said in unison both beet-red

“c’mon you love birds lets go home!”gumi said

they all walked home

but still some feelings popped in rintos head / heart.

How is a head and a heart the same thing??? I think you meant the “&” symbol, the symbol that you used (/) means “or”.

Quote :
~~~~~~~~~~~

is it good?

No… Not really…

Quote :
leeme know if there is any misspells AND anything else

You bet there is… you bet there is.

You know, in a way, I want to send her a message telling her about the misspelt words but I’m kind of afraid of her thinking that I’m flaming on her so… yeah…

Quote :
,sorry for crappiness

Ya better be!

No, I’m just kidding! …Somehow (maybe)…

Even though this has quite a few spelling and grammar errors along with some pretty overused elements in the VOCALOID fandom, I bet with some help Nekomini90 can make this into a good fic. Some people can make the overused elements turn into good plot twists, I’ve seen it happen it fics before and I’m sure Nekomini90 can do this with some help! As well as perhaps getting a beta reader to help edit spelling (Though auto-correct on Microsoft Word can help with this as well) and grammar errors as well as sources from English class can do good to better this fic as well~.

Welp, that it for today folks! Rin out~ via Len’s magical rainbow banana~.

Last edited by Pisces Dream on Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】   Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:32 pm

Quote :
… Aradia? Is that you?

For whatever reason that made me snicker harder than it should have. Haha
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

DigiPartner : Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】 048Renamon

PostSubject: Re: Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】   Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:46 pm

SpecOp Fang-O67 wrote:
Quote :
… Aradia? Is that you?

For whatever reason that made me snicker harder than it should have. Haha

Haha. I'm glad. XD

After reading this, I now have a headcanon that Aradia is trying to become a fanfiction writer because of Nepeta (thus thus fic is created).

Last edited by Pisces Dream on Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】   Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:56 pm

Pisces Dream wrote:

Haha. I'm glad. XD

After reading this, I now have a headcanon that Aradia is trying to become a fanfiction writer because if Nepeta (thus thus fox is created).
That is one of the most amazing headcanons I have ever heard~. I totally support that idea now~.

Oh, speaking of reviews though! If you want to actively become a "ranting reviewer" why don't you join Oki's and my Spork community? We index all of our sporkers (i.e. reviewers who are often unorthodox in our means, such as ranting and raging as we review a fic) on this page. We keep hoping for more sporkers to arise, but not many want to take up reviewing badfics over and over and over again. Makes for a lonely time. Depressed
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

PostSubject: Re: Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】   Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:14 pm

SpecOp Fang-O67 wrote:
Pisces Dream wrote:

Haha. I'm glad. XD

After reading this, I now have a headcanon that Aradia is trying to become a fanfiction writer because if Nepeta (thus thus fox is created).
That is one of the most amazing headcanons I have ever heard~. I totally support that idea now~.

Oh, speaking of reviews though! If you want to actively become a "ranting reviewer" why don't you join Oki's and my Spork community? We index all of our sporkers (i.e. reviewers who are often unorthodox in our means, such as ranting and raging as we review a fic) on this page. We keep hoping for more sporkers to arise, but not many want to take up reviewing badfics over and over and over again. Makes for a lonely time. Depressed

That certainly sounds awesome! But I think it'd be best for ne to think about it before saying anything for sure, because I know I tend to do lots of hiatuses. But I certainly will think about it. Thank you for saying something about it. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】   Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riηηy's Aηηoying Raηts 【RR; ~VOCALOID~ rinto x oc chap. 1】
Page 1 of 1