AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

DigiPartner : Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story 048Renamon
PokéPartner : Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story 570

Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story Empty
PostSubject: Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story   Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:55 pm

Spoiler:

There are many worlds besides ours…
These worlds are called ‘fandoms’, each unique and follow a different set of laws.
However, the balances of those fandoms are being destroyed by mysterious forces. And it is our job, at the FFG Bureau, to figure out and destroyed these forces to set the fandoms’ balance back to normal!

We will send out one of our top five, one from a elite squad called STAFF.
This is the story of one of those agents, one by the name of
Rin Rin Signal, to set the balances of those worlds back!

Will this girl succeed or will the universe go down into chaos
?

~*~

Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story Kokoro08 Ah~. Fresh air! I haven’t been out of the bureau for awhile! Everybody seem to be out on missions, even our new recruit, Miyu-chan’s little bro, has been out restoring the balance of these fandoms. Hopefully I'll be able to help~.

Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story LS-4 Hello Rinny-tan, Miyu here. Are you at your fandom yet?

Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story Kokoro06 Ah~! Miyu! U-Um, correct. I am. This place looks a lot like our world.

Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story LS-4 Correct. I knew you could investigate here well, since you really like this fandom.

Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story Kokoro06 Ah Vocaloid~. Well, you choose right then! I will certainly do my best for this fandom, I really like this place.

Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story LS-4 I’m glad. I’ll be sending some info on your target, but it be best to keep investigating until we really know what you’re up against.

Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story Kokoro06 Very well! I’ll do my best!

Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story LS-4 Be careful now.

[MISSION START!]

Quote :
Vocaloid Len Luv Story

Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story Kokoro1 …That’s the title? Are your serious? What the…
The title is so booorrrriiinnnnggggg~! You have to draw your reader in! Plus, if you’re going to spell ‘love’, spell it right. I’m guessing this person is American…. Because if they are, then they prove the stereotype correct…

Quote :
Yamamoto Chiharu

Personality: Nice, kind, caring, lovable, thickheaded, a bit shy but daring, loves making friends and cherishes them, acts hyper with friends (in this story, Rin is the only one that can make her act childish and hyper)once in a while, clumsy
Hobbies: singing, anything to do with music, cooking, being with her loved ones
Likes: Bananas, candy, pillows/plushies, music, friends, family, bugs, also enjoys Rin's road roller sometimes
Dislikes: mean people, spicy food, scary stuff (like haunted houses, horror movies)
Family(that are in the story): Nagihiko and Karin (her cousins)

Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story Kokoro1 Hm… That character reminds me of a character from Lucky Star, Kagami. I wonder if this girl knows of this show?

Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story Kokoro12 See what just happened? That’s why I generally discourage taking a picture from the internet, you don’t know if the picture is actually a picture of a character from a actual show and I don‘t see why people can’t write a description of their character’s looks. And knowing how popular Lucky Star is, I’m thinking she probably did know of Kagami.
As for the description… it’s rather bland, doesn’t really give us much of the character.

Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story Kokoro1
Wait a minute...

Quote :
Hobbies: singing, anything to do with music

Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story Kokoro12 … How cliché of Vocaloid fanfics…
In fact, I can already think of how the OC and Kagamine Len, the love interest, will connect and meet. The OC, Yamamoto Chiharu, will be at a place where Len will just happened to be, singing or playing a instrument. Len will be amazed at how well Chiharu sings or plays and will try to befriend her and will instantly think she’s cute but will be rather shy when with her. But there will be something in the way of their love, like a person like Miku, Rin, Neru, or even Meiko or one of the OCs of the story to stop their love or some event that will make the Vocaloids love Chiharu even more and hate that person even more.

*sigh* That’s how clichéd Vocaloid fanfics go… I don’t understand why an Vocaloid OC talent always have to be singing or playing a instrument like the piano or violin or guitar… I mean, I know Vocaloid has to do with music and all but this gets boring rather fast because everybody and their mother uses this.

Quote :
Yamamoto Karin

Her looks are similar to the girl in the middle but older
Personality: Nice, a bit demanding, strong and confident
Hobbies: shopping, cooking, watching TV, playing video games
Likes: Veggies, spicy food, family, friends, music, hair stuff, malls
Dislikes: coffee, useless dating shows, being bossed around, people who bully her friends and family
Family: her younger brother, Nagihiko, and her cousin, Chiharu

Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story Kokoro11 This kind of reminds me of how Khloe Wilder deals with OCs that aren’t hers/the main character. This character has much less info than Chiharu does. If you’re not going to give that much info then don’t even bother with it! But then again, I rather not post any at all. You can give us info on your OC in the beginning chapters, that’s what beginning chapter are for; giving us a little background info on your character, for us to get to know your character.

Quote :
Yamamoto Nagihiko

He looks like this but without the 2 long locks of hair
Personality: Nice, kind, calm, a bit protective when needed, gets sad easily
Hobbies: anything to do with music except singing, martial arts/karate, swimming (sports),he also works at his music store a lot
Dislikes: bullies, copycats, bribery, crazy concerts/performances
Family: older sister Karin, and his cousin, Chiharu

Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story Kokoro05 So he doesn’t like crazy performances, eh? I have a feeling that Nagihiko might be the enemy of Len’s and Chiharu’s blossoming love!

Either way… Somebody will be disliked. Or at least, that’s what my hypothesis is along with the clichéd “We’re both good at music and I think you’re cute so let’s fall in love!” thing that I explained when I saw information on Chiharu.

Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story Kokoro1 Hm? There seems to be more information…

Quote :
Others
-Kagamine Len
-Kagamine Rin
-Hatsune Miku
-Sakine Meiko
-Shion Kaito
(So the 5 vocaloids)
*BTW I DO NOT OWN VOCALOID!!!
Stay tuned for Ch.1 coming up soon~ :)

Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story Kokoro05 …Why should I really know who else is in the story? What not introduce characters in each chapter when they appear instead of just telling us? Also why isn’t MEIKO in this…? Or does this girl not know that Sakine Meiko is actually a fanmade based of off MEIKO, not MEIKO herself?

Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story Kokoro12 *sigh* People should really brush up on their knowledge…

Anyways, Sakine Meiko isn’t the actual MEIKO, she’s just a fanmade based off of MEIKO. She’s supposed to be the younger version of MEIKO, hence the reason for how young she looks and why her design is different. In fact, the only reason why Sakine is so well-known compared to other fanmades is because of a well-made MMD video that she sings and dances in along with Kagamine Rin/Len, Hatsune Miku, KAITO, Yowane Haku, Akita Neru, and Kasane Teto called “Honey”. This currently has over a million views on YouTube. Notice how different Sakine looks from MEIKO and that her voice is actually higher than MEIKO’s regular voice.

Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story Kokoro11 I also have something to say about the KAITO thing. I don’t think it’s good to add his fanon last name in a story where he’s a Vocaloid. My reason is because Vocaloids are androids in stories like these, so I don’t think it matters if he has a last name or not and his last name was mainly created because of fanmades based off of him that were his ‘brothers’. They needed to make a last name to show that they were related so they made up ‘Shion’. Not only that, but I think it’s better to use the last name only when KAITO is human or when his ‘siblings’ are involved.

Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story LS-4 Rinny-tan, do you hear me?

Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story Kokoro06 Yup~.

Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story LS-4 Good. How has your mission been as of late? Good?

Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story Kokoro11 I have a hypothesis of our target being a Mary-Sue, the effect being everybody willing to become happy servants and having everything being very clichéd.

Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story Ls33 That’s not very good! Try to catch or destroy the target as soon as possible!

Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story Kokoro06 You can count on me~!

Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story 2435517zblkjcauft Very well, proceed with caution and good luck!
Back to top Go down

Mission B.F. - Vocaloid Len Luv Story
Page 1 of 1