AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:51 pm

So, here I am, all on my lonesome again after three consecutive chapters with my regular guest sporkers. Let's see if I can survive this, eh?

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.11 Taken

Oh, I just do not like the sound of that chapter title what with all the lusty and rape-ish vibes throughout the series.

Chris and Leon know Karla's innocence, especially since Chris knows all about the other woman...too bad it'll all be too late when they realize the truth.

You know, using the Quizilla memo spaces for a succinct chapter summary would be a good method to employ if Gabby15cancer would just stop ruining the entire plotline of her chapter with it.

“I was framed, don’t you understand that?!” you exclaimed at Agent Matthews as he calmly looked at you from across the table.

I don't even recall who the hell this Matthews guy is.

You were still in the interrogation room, still being investigated according to law enforcement and the Government you were not allowed to return home, nor contact any family or friends.

Nice to know Karla-Sue's so damn important that they just changed the law for her that dictates she would get a phone call.

You knew by now however that Oscar was on his way over to know exactly what happened; your gut feeling told you that.

*begins shaking head* No. Just - I - I - that - no. Just no. No. I refuse to comment on that. Just no.

Instead they held you in a jail cell overnight with a rather nice prostitute named Viola;

That extraneous bit of detail would have been nicely done without. It doesn't serve to bring anything new or interesting to the narrative and we wouldn't have missed out on it had you not included it.

back to the point. Don said that he would rent you a room at a local hotel until you were to attend court;

Why? What? I know this asshole has a crush on Karla-Sue and now I know why; it's solely to be able to convenience her better in the time when she is completely and totally inconvenienced by everything. Don is apart of her case, he was one of her interrogators last chapter so he would not be able to do this without coming across as biased. Biasness is completely omitted in the court of law and he wouldn't be able to help her then.

he seemed real adamant about wanting to prove your innocence. But you could feel he held little doubt, since the woman in the tapes looked exactly like you and unknown to him it was technically you.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] Thatssotrue_3417_1330924090
I don't understand what the hell she's trying to tell me here.

You grimaced upon your life taking an unexpected turn for the worse; first you were given away when you were born, then you were taken by Umbrella and injected with the T-Plasma, then Raccoon happened, and Spain, then Zachary’s death, and Russia, Leon breaking up with you because he was infected, your love triangle, Mercury wanting you, Demitri wanting you, Bethany lying to you, and now here you were the Government wanting you to be detained for the time being until the trial...did they already know?

That is the longest run-on sentence I have seen this entire fic and I have seen run-ons serve as an entire paragraph before.

Likewise this is only shaping up to serve as a "pity me! I've gone through so much!" drama moment for Karla-Sue. That's all it is. It's nothing but her bemoaning her entire life story. Keep in mind we've never heard her feel sorry or remorse over the fact that she had been kidnapped as a child nor has she ever regretted the fact that she has T-Plasma in her veins. She actually seems to relish in that last fact from time to time. Not to mention the "[such-and-who] wanting [her]" tidbits. There are some people who would kill for just a shred of attention from one person and here Karla is bemoaning the fact that everyone loves her and reveres her. This is not how reality works.

Looking back up at Don you could tell he held pity in his eyes, “I know that Karla, and I’m trying to fight for you…but…”

How does he know that? You can't just have him say that and run with it without evidence. He is only enamored with her, that is not enough to instantly wipe away any doubt he may have had over the situation much less any reason and logic (realistically, of course, bare with me here). In order for Don to say that and mean it he would have had to have some way to know that Karla would not have done it but these two have just met, literally, just met. He shouldn't have this amount of faith and trust in her.

“I’m in the tapes.”

“Yes.” his British accent faltering with sadness.

Was the tapes line supposed to be a question? Why else would he answer that like it was?

“Figures.” You muttered.

“Do you have a twin Karla?” he asked with some amusement, and he did this in order to lighten the mood and since because Agent McFerrin wasn’t behind the glass anymore.

She does know that there would still be a video camera back there recording since he's still in there, correct?

“What if I say yes?” you say with much more sarcasm then amusement.

Don smiled showing his pearly white teeth in the process, “She’s a bad twin now ain’t she?”

This is so pointlessly boring! We all now Karla's stupid clone-doppelganger did it - hell, she knows it, too. The only reason this "twin" thing keeps popping up is as a ham-fisted wink to the readers and to try and force some humor into this situation. Neither works.

“Ya know, I thought since your with the FBI and all I thought you would be rude and a asshole.” You joked.

“No, that’s a complete myth. Internal Affairs are the ones that are rude.”

“I can see that.”

“You are entitled to one phone call,” he reached into his pocket and handed you your cell phone back. “Use it wisely.” He then proceeded to step out of the room and you were left alone to think of who to call.

She would have been given that phone call earlier, not told that she didn't have one! Hell, she could have even brought it up if she didn't get it right away and point out that it is her right to have one phone call and only one phone call! What the hell?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“And so my funeral begins.” muttered Kaplan sarcastically as soon as Chris and Leon entered the room.

“What the hell Kaplan?! You know damn well that Karla had nothing to do this!” Chris was the first to shout at the computer tech as Kaplan diverted his gaze to the ground. Leon took the initiative as he placed a warning hand on Chris’s shoulder.

Again, Kaplan saw a woman that looked and sounded exactly like Karla. She shot him in the leg and set the place on fire. Why wouldn't he think it was Karla? Why don't they even try to figure out his side of the story before getting in his face about this? If they know Karla is innocent this shouldn't be a huge issue except for the fact that they are all morons and didn't notify many people that Wesker still lives nor did they find it necessary to tell people that a stronger threat, a clone of Karla, even exists.

“Calm down Chris.” His deep but commanding voice rang loud in the hospital room, Kaplan lying down on the bed with his leg bandaged.

Chris shrugged off his hand in a angry gesture, “You know you’re angry too.” He said gruffly and Leon couldn’t argue with him there.

You know, if these two were up at the front desk angry and looking ready to murder someone as they are now chances are the nurses wouldn't have let them up to see Kaplan in concern that they would agitate their patient into an even worse state.

Leon couldn’t believe that Kaplan would ever accuse Karla of trying to kill him; he knew that Karla wasn’t like that. She arrested bad guys for a living! It hurt him to know that Kaplan had believed that she would pull off something like this.

On the other note Chris was beyond angry with Kaplan, sure the man saved his ass countless times in Russia but to go so far as to get Karla arrested…he wanted to strangle the man.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] Tumblr_lizbyjbQl51qhvm4uo1_400

“I saw her; I’m not making it up. It was her. She pulled out her gun and shot me in the leg, leaving me to bleed on the floor, I can’t forget that.”

“What was she wearing?” Chris immediately asked and both Kaplan and Leon were taken aback by this question.

“What she always wears, jeans, sneakers and a top except she was wearing a crimson top.” Kaplan explained and suddenly the look on Chris faces suggested he knew something.

“Oh shit, she’s awake.” Chris muttered before turning to exit the room that is before Leon stopped him.

So the "red shirt" thing is what clues you in? Not the fact that she looks exactly like Karla? Red shirts are not uncommon. This seems to insinuate that Karla has never worn red in her life which is highly unlikely. Red is a common color to see worn. It really is. Fuck, Ada is known for wearing red as Krauser even calls her the "bitch in the red dress." For all these assholes know, if they're just going by color preferences, it could have been Ada by that logic! Just because we see Karla's doppelganger in a red dress once does not constitute anyone wearing red and framing Karla for something as being her doppelganger.

“Where are you going? And who do you mean by she’s awake?”

“Not now.” Chris muttered before running past him towards the parking lot.

Leon looked back at Kaplan before deciding to run after Chris; as soon as he did he managed to slam the door shut again. Chris gave a menacing glare towards the younger man, “I thought I told you not now.”

“Well if it has to do with her than it’s now.” Leon retorted.

... I don't understand what's going on.

Chris sighed still not wanting to spill the information of K19; if he was correct she had powers beyond Wesker. Shape sifting was one of them as well as clones, he knew since the witch used a clone to pose as Wesker, making him and Sheva think that they killed him.

Those are exact reasons to "spill" the information about the doppelganger! If she's such a threat everyone needs to know about her so they can all pool together ideas and plans to try and beat her at her own game, to try and thwart her before she does any lasting damage! Why is everyone in this so goddamn fucking stupid?!

And also;

A CLONE?! A CLONE OF WESKER?! THAT IS HOW YOU TRY TO JUSTIFY THE FACT THAT YOU IGNORED HIS DEATH IN THE FIFTH INSTALLMENT?! SHE WASN'T EVEN AWAKE AT THAT TIME PERIOD! HOW DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE!? IF THAT'S THE CASE THEN WESKER WOULD HAVE KNOWN ABOUT IT AND DONE SOMETHING ABOUT IT TO WORK IT TO HIS ADVANTAGE! AND WHY WOULD THE DOPPELGANGER HELP WESKER OUT LIKE THAT? SHE WANTS HIM DEAD, SHE LOATHES HIM! CREATING AND POSING A CLONE THAT CHRIS AND SHEVA WOULD KILL WOULD ONLY HELP THE MAN SHE WANTS TO BRUTALLY MURDER!

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] Afndbsdjldsvs-1

Then again, it was Chris who told Leon about the incident with Beth and Karla at that time he told him it was his right to know. “It’s nothing.”

“Chris, you were the one who told me that it was my right to know about what happened between Beth and Karla. If you know something that might help I need to know.” Leon insisted as Chris sighed heavily.

Might as well, “Her name is K19 and she’s Karla’s clone…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You let the cell phone rest upon the metal table, not even bothering with it.

Who could you call? You sighed aloud and irritated.

I don't know... Oscar. Beth. Chris. Leon. Jill. Sheva. Claire. ANY OF THESE FUCKING PEOPLE WOULD BE WILLING TO KISS THE DARKEST PART OF YOUR ASS MUCH LESS HELP YOU! STOP BEING SUCH A WHINY BABY ABOUT THIS AND DO SOMETHING USEFUL FOR ONCE!

“Did you call somebody?” Don’s British voice startled you as you looked up at him with a small smile.

“No one, I have no one to call.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] Cute11-1
I just listed your main groupies above. Any of them would drop anything they're doing, no matter how important, to help you in this unrealistic shitfic and you know it. Stop trying to ramp up drama and angst by acting like an emo git.

Don smiled, “I figured you wouldn’t call anyone but for your information, your father Oscar is speaking with Agent Storm and McFerrin.”

“Yay.” You say with much sarcasm as Don chuckled.

“Would you like to go to the hotel?”

You nodded enthusiastically, “I’m in need for a long shower.”

Why? Why is he doing this for her? They just met, she's been nothing but a sarcastic, bratty bitch to him the entire time. They've known each other less than twenty-four hours! This is not something someone does for someone they have just become enamored with especially not someone being accused of some serious crimes. This is all just for the convenience of Karla-Sue so that she can remain comfy, cozy and retain her daily dosage of attention from those around her and anyone with a brain recognizes this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don decided to wait in his room adjacent from yours as you were pulling on some black sweatpants and a dark blue wife beater.

Why is he there at the hotel? They shouldn't even be at a hotel to begin with! If she was being convicted for these crimes they would have held her in a cell not at a hotel until a time when she was proven innocent entirely, especially since Kaplan saw her look-alike and thought it was her. There'd be no reasonable doubt that it was her at this point since the police aren't aware of her actual doppelganger's existence.

“I can’t even call Milla to see how she’s doing…what a fucked up way to ruin my life evil me.” You thought silently.

That's kind of the POINT you stupid, whiny ho! If someone is as EEEVIL as you say your doppelganger is THEN THEY'RE GOING TO ACTIVELY TRY TO SCREW YOUR LIFE OVER IN THE WORST WAY POSSIBLE! HOW DO YOU NOT GET THAT?!

You sighed and walked towards the window staring out into the setting sun while placing your damp brown hair in a loose bun. You wondered how Chris was and Leon too of course since the two of you made amends just recently.

Why did you have the feeling that not only Demitri but now Agent Matthews seemed to be taking a liking to you?

... Was I supposed to add Demitri to my flowchat? Because I figured he was just being a trashy male-ho to Karla-Sue... I'm not adding him. Fuck you, that thing is big and fucked up enough without his name on it - even more so because most of the love interests in this damn thing revolve around Karla in some fashion.

Great, you had two other men who lusted after you, not exactly what you wanted.

Oh, God damnit! I do have to add him!

And by the way I'm tired of all these males finding themselves completely and utterly enthralled and in love with or lusting after Karla-Sue. It's not at ALL realistic! She's got FOUR men after her attentions in these fashions AT THE SAME TIME AT THIS POINT IN THE FIC. As much as people would love to think of themselves as popular with the opposite gender or that everyone's lives around them revolve around that person it's just not the case! Can it happen that this many people would want the same person at the same time? I'm not saying it wouldn't, it's just highly unlikely and that's what makes it a Sue trait and ramps up the unrealisticness of this entire situation. No one would be able to relate to this, many people that would be reading this are still even searching for someone who loves them and they love back. The key to a good main character is if people can relate to them; no one can relate to Karla-Sue and if they do then they are an utterly horrendous person through and through as I have made mention of time and again.

You had taken a liking to Chris during the mission in Russia but you were still unconditionally in love with Leon Scott Kennedy. Enough said.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] Tumblr_ltylw9To891qaaihx

But why, why did men always want you?

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] Thatssotruecom_1275_1329759659

Yes you were beautiful, Leon said so many times and he showed it many times too. But even you knew there was so much you could put up with you, since you tended to be sarcastic all the time. Thank goodness though that your best guy friend Tommy Chase liked someone else, you grinned upon that thought.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] Tumblr_lz0ekhs7aY1qdd8wro1_r1_500
I am so SICK and TIRED of this little brat whining about how she's "Oh so BOOTIFOOL" and "WHY MUST MEN BE SO ATTRACTED TO ME~." You just don't even know. How SHALLOW, how SELF-ABSORBED, how COMPLETELY INSIPID can you GET?! This goes beyond unrealistic, this dips down into Gabby15cancer's psyche. This is what she truly thinks should happen in her life, why else would she have it happen to her obvious self-insert? She wants men to fall all over her, to be after her heart and affections and to shower her with attention at all times. If she didn't she wouldn't write it off like this happening to Karla and having her piss and moan about it like it's the worst thing to ever happen.

But your grin soon faltered as you realized who was after your heart; Leon, Chris, Demitri and now Don.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] Thatssotrue_4329_1331426700

Once again, great.

The door to your hotel room opened and you smiled while examining your nails, “Knock first Agent Matthews.”

You shouldn't even BE in that hotel room, you skank. You are under police supervision to make sure you don't bolt before any trial can be arranged and you do not call the shots here.

Actually come to think of it - Karla's even more of a horrendous skank than before. She knows that Don here has feelings for her and she's using them to get herself comfortable in a nice hotel and out of the standard prison cell she should be in at the moment.

“My bad Karla.” His British voice hinted with sincere apology. “I came to inform you that your father is on the phone.”

What is he now? Her fucking butler?

You quickly turned around and were met with Don standing inches from you with his cell phone in hand.

You smiled before taking it and watching him leave you to your space, “Hi dad.”

Congratulations Agent Don Matthews, you've just been demoted to Karla's butler. How does that make you feel?

“Hello Karla.” Oscar sounded on the other line; you felt he was distraught and disappointed.

“Look I know what you’re thinking and-”

“Bethany and I separated.” That sentence alone tugged roughly at your heart.

Because that's relevant at this point in time.

“I-oh…I’m sorry.”

“It’s not your fault, trust me, as soon as you left she spilled everything to me. I had no idea she and your brother were apart of Mercury Corp, I know they helped fund BETA but I have my doubts about their main objectives.”

“That makes two of us.”

No, that makes everyone who the author favors. You're not subtle about this, none of them even have EVIDENCE to back up their claims and doubts.

“I was extremely disappointed and upset that she gave out your condition to them, they had no right to know family or not.” same old Oscar, overprotective to the end.

The action made you remember a forgotten memory, “Hey daddy-o remember when you threatened Tommy that if he gave me pot or alcohol that you would personally bring out old Betsy and use him as target practice? Ya, know when he took me to prom?”

Oscar surprisingly chuckled, “Ah, good times, good times-hey, don’t change the subject Leanne.”

You frowned upon your middle name, “Sorry.”

“Anyways, I know that Tommy is representing you in the case, but I want you to know that I have your back 100%.”

“Thank you…what about Bethany?”

“She knows,” he began speaking lowly. “She feels like this is her fault, so we’ll be having your back 100%.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] Thatssotrue_3148_1330742319

“I’m still angry with her that’s for sure but it’s not enough to make me hate her, she was of course the only mother I had.”

“I know, listen I have to get going. Agent Matthews sounds like a nice guy, he’ll take care of you and the case it seems like he really wants to prove your innocence.”

Of course, like everyone else the author likes Don has been holed into the status of "Sue groupie" and must follow Karla's every whim and wish and make her life as comfy and convenient as possible.

“I know, but it doesn’t mean that I’m going to be dating him anytime soon, I don’t like him like that.” You insisted as you heard Oscar sigh.

“I just wanted to find you a nice man.”

“I’m still in love with a nice man.” You say truthfully as you head him chuckle.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] 169199c9

“Yeah yeah, see you soon. Take care.”

“Thanks.” You hung up and as soon as you did Don came back in with what looked like Chinese take-out. Raising a brow you looked at the food before turning to him, “It did not take you five minutes to buy take-out.”

“I pre-ordered it before your father called.” Don smiled as he handed you your food.

Guys, if this isn't complete evidence to back up my claim that EVERYthing that this toady of a character does is only for the greater convenience of Karla-Sue NOTHING is.

“Thank you.” you said gratefully as you took the food from him with a small smile. “Let’s eat.”

After you two were done with the food Don left you for the evening and he reassured that if anything he was across the wall from you.

“Don,” you called as he turned around with a gentle smile. “Thank you, for believing in me.”

“Of course, you couldn’t harm a fly are embedded in my gut like a tapeworm now, y'know? I can't let you get convicted or you'll probably take me out with you.”

‘Oh ho are you wrong.’

Again, that response to Don's kindness only gives me the impression that Karla's using the poor fool.

You nodded at him before he left the room for good, while getting ready for bed a few moments later you heard a knock at your door.

“Forget something?” you called before going towards the door and unlocking it as soon as it was open all the way, he stood there. “What are you doing here?!” you exclaimed before a gloved hand clamped over your mouth as he entered the room and shut the door firmly with his foot.

Looking at you intently with his red eyes Wesker smirked as you attempted to remove his hand from your mouth, “Are you going to be a good little girl and be quiet?”

“Mmph mmm!!”

Do I even NEED to point out the rape-like vibes from this anymore?

“I’ll assume you said vacuum and not the other highly offensive term.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] STFU

You growled before he finally tore his hand away, “You’re unbelievable you know that? What are you doing here? If Agent Matthews catches-” he clamped back the hand on your mouth as you narrowed your eyes at him threateningly.

“You talk too much and you don’t get to the point quicker,” a growl was heard as Wesker chuckled. “I know I am unbelievable and I am here to offer you something, if we don’t speed this up Hana will get very impatient in the car.”

“Too late.” You jumped in the air as you turned with his hand still on your mouth to the woman sitting on your balcony rail. You gawked again as you wondered how she got up here, you were on the freakin’ tenth floor for crying out loud!

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] 000fh1t4
Look, guys, I'll be level with you; I know I'm picspamming a lot here. I really do know that. But here's the thing, sporking this wears on you. Even Emmy felt it when we sporked those last two chapters together. You start out all gung-ho and ready to tackle it but if it's a long one or you do too much at one time the work is so bad and the characters so horrendous to read about that it just is emotionally draining. It's hard to come up with the words to properly express yourself after awhile! That's exactly what this chapter is! It's just a big drain that saps you of all good feelings and motivation to even want to be entertaining.

She looked exactly the same from before; long strawberry-blonde hair and wearing black attire just like Wesker. “Hi Karla.” She smiled at you as you huffed.

Wesker once again removed his hand from your mouth as you looked in-between them, “Why are you two here?”

“To make you an offer you can’t refuse.” Hana said simply as she sat there like a statue, her blue orbs staying on your form.

“Only I can quote from ‘the Godfather’.” You muttered.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] Original2-3

“Miss Smith,” you turned back to Wesker. “I have come to offer you my services, since I know of your current situation join me and I’ll protect you from Mercury and K19’s grasps as well as the Government.”you noted he said the last word with much hate.

You glared at him before placing both hands on your hips, “If I refuse?”

“We knock you out with a powerful sedative and take you anyways!” Hana said rather cheerfully as you pouted at her happy and jovial attitude.

Hana-Sue is literally one break up away from becoming this:

“Is she always like this?” you asked Wesker while hooking a thumb back towards her.

“Ever since she was apart of STARS.” He replied in a low voice, so low so that Hana couldn’t here, you looked at him incredulously as he continues to smirk at your surprised expression. The pieces came together now as you remembered the story of the fall of the STARS that Jill had told you of.

Look, stop being vague. We all all know that Hana-Sue is that Alexis chick that people keep pissing about. You didn't hide the herrings well. Hell, you didn't even hide them PERIOD. It makes no sense for you to keep dragging this out.

“Jackass.” You whisper at him harshly.

“What will it be?” he asked ignoring your previous comment.

Looking at him and then back at the smiling Hana you placed a hand up to your forehead before sighing in defeat. “Alright, you win.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] Thatssotrue_1492_1330049272

Now for the EIGHTH version of this stupid thing:
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] Flowchartver008
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] 196

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:08 pm

My reaction to the 'Audition' thing: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] 2665700619
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:14 pm

A-347 wrote:
My reaction to the 'Audition' thing: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] 2665700619
LMAO That's probably a good reaction to have.
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] 196

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:28 pm

EVU- wrote:
A-347 wrote:
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] 3973136183 That's probably a good reaction to have.

Lol yeah. That movie looks so screwed up... ._.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:45 pm

A-347 wrote:

Lol yeah. That movie looks so screwed up... ._.
Well, it is a Japanese horror about a conman getting money out of women from acting/modeling auditions and promising the crazy woman in the movie he'll call her back. She turns out to be psychotic from what I've heard and what you can see in the trailer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [11]
Page 1 of 1