AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [17] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [17] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [17] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [17] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [17] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [17] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [17] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [17] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [17] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [17] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [17] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [17] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [17]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [17] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [17] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [17]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [17] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:46 pm

Four Eyes: I can't fathom why I'm here but I suppose I should get this over and done with so I can continue on to my research. I'll have to figure out why Beltway seemed to be kidnapping Fang afterwards. *picks up the manilla folder on the table and proceeds to flip through to the pages she needs*

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.17 Demon In My View

Four Eyes: Demon? Can I assume that this is an allusion to one of the antagonists?

Karla gets a surprise visitor while going over her feelings...

Four Eyes: .... I am going to make sure that both Beltway and Fang pay for making me go through this. In fact, I believe the MA-121s have been cooped up for long enough.... They should enjoy the chance to chase them down....

“They’re gone…” you repeated as Chris nodded.

“Looks that way.” He spoke solemnly.

“Do you think someone took them out of retaliation?”

Four Eyes: Retaliation? I don't think this has been proofread. In fact, this reads as if it's a raw copy, one that hasn't been proofread several times and smoothed over for a finishing touch ready for public view.

you had insisted on driving to calm your nerves but instead it looked like you were more jittery than before.

Four Eyes: According to the file notes left here, Karla Smith has become a wanted felon and still is for crimes of arson, nine murders and aggravated assault on a co-worker. How is it that she's managing to get around in the middle of the day like this?

“I wouldn’t doubt it.”

“We have to find them Chris, this could be serious…oh god what if they kill them?” you bit down on your lip as Chris looked over at you while wearing a serious expression.

Four Eyes: Oh, if I have to go through some emotional scenery for this half-baked character I am going to be very angry....

“Don’t think that way Karla, I’m sure they’ll be just fine.” Chris’s face softened upon your now wet hazel eyes, threatening to spill over anytime soon. “Karla-”

Four Eyes: .... .... *pulls out a pen and a piece of paper to jot down a note to herself, mumbles to self as she does so* Reprogram any remaining T-00s to target Beltway and Fang....

“I’m not gonna cry.” You answered emotionlessly as you wiped at the tears and took control of the wheel again.

Four Eyes: Is it too much to ask that she crash that vehicle and end this so I can leave? I am already behind on my research!

“I’m not.” You repeated.

“It’s ok to-”

“No it’s not!” you snapped viciously as you decided to pull over on the side and turn off the car, ignoring the drivers that honked at you. “No it’s not okay to cry! I cried in Raccoon, I cried in Spain, I cried for Zachary, I cried in Russia, I’m not gonna cry anymore! I’m not, I’m not crying! Claire didn’t cry in Raccoon! Leon didn’t cry at all! I bet you and Jill and the others didn’t cry during the mansion incident! Wesker has no emotions whatsoever!-” Chris lightly smiled for a short while. “Zachary…never ever cried…so then…why me?”

Four Eyes: Oh? It looks as if someone is finally realizing how much of a failure they really are. If you cry so often and at the drop of a hat then why is it that in the notes Fang has left in this folder it says that Albert Wesker is constantly after you as a weapon? I also don't believe for a minute that this is an honest change in character, I predict that she won't be growing stronger from this fiasco. In fact I have the feeling that this Karla Smith is only going to regress right back into the person she was before this scene.

I believe Fang said it best in her rather sloppy notes here, that this Karla is only doing this for the attention and nothing more.

Chris placed a hand on the back of your neck and gave a soft kiss on your temple,

Four Eyes: Sickening. Do I really have to carry on with this?

“Rebecca cried for Richard during the mansion incident, Claire cried for Steve on Rockfort, Jill cried for Brad, and Sheva cried for your brother…we all cry at times ya know, even the strongest of people cry. That’s how you obtain your strength.”

Four Eyes: *rifles through multitudes of loose sheets of paper* Let's see... here we are.... Use of reaction images.... Ah, here we go.
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [17] Thatssotrue_4329_1331426700
Four Eyes: I would have preferred a more dignified image but this will have to do.

“So then why, do I cry at times?” you asked softly.

“Because…you’re the strongest out of all of us.”

Four Eyes: I would beg to differ. I've heard about how she reacts to certain stimuli and situations. It's all jotted down here in this folder for reference as well with chapters and whole passages copied down. Karla Smith is a weak project that should have been rightfully scrapped from the start.

A few hours later and you found yourself alone in yours and Leon’s apartment,

Four Eyes: What's this? No proper scene transition? No detailing what happened in the interim between that little ego-stroking and this arrival to the apartment? How lazy, and this woman believes herself to be great and powerful? What a joke.

Chris had gone a few minutes ago to take Milla out to eat. He wanted you to come but you just weren’t in the mood,

Four Eyes: That sounds like quite the issue often happening to married couples.

instead you brought out a light cream colored box and sat upon the bed as you opened it. Inside were photos and a familiar green camfluoge cap; you smiled upon the memory it held so greatly.

“Happy B-day sis!”

“Zack you didn’t have to get me anything.”

“Hey just open it and like it.” And you did and upon seeing the gift you had a wide set grin on your face.

“Oh my gosh! I thought they discontinued these?!” you exclaimed while trying it on and amazingly it fit perfectly.

“They did. But I got you the last one, because I knew you lost yours in Spain.”

Four Eyes: But of course she would get that which she covets the most despite it not being manufactured anymore. Convenient that it would also fit her "perfectly." Only the best for the spoiled princess, hmm?

You tackled him in a hug, “Thank you Zack you’re the best bro ever!!”

“I know.” He chuckled.

You smiled again and placed it on your head, your auburn hair down for once from its elastic band. You frowned and took it off your head and held in your hands, “Why would you lie to me? Why wouldn’t you tell me you worked for Mercury? Didn’t you trust me Zack?” you whispered to the cap as though it would answer back, but thankfully it didn’t.

Four Eyes: This must be something that only this Karla Smith cares deeply about. I can't even find any references of this occurrence of a Zack in Mercury (whatever that is) in Fang's notes. Truly a messier, more mangled story cannot possibly exist.

You placed the hat beside you and ruffled through the photos; one of you and Zack at the beach, another of you and your date (Ironically it was Tommy who was your date) at your senior prom, and one more of you and Leon taken recently. This one was of him holding you in his arms and your arms around his neck, you both were smiling at the photo taker while at the Army base.

Four Eyes: She does realize that public displays of affection on base are often discouraged unless under certain circumstances like a 'loved one' returning home from deployment, correct? *sighs* To think, I could be creating a more productive and controllable virus right now if I weren't stuck in this dreaded room.

It was a rather funny story actually; Leon had always wanted to see an Army base so you took him there.

Four Eyes: According to a database Spectre dragged up Leon once partnered with Krauser, a member of the military at the time before his defection to Wesker's cause. Wouldn't it stand to reason that he would have seen an Army base by then if only for things such as that?

He dressed up in the uniform soldiers wear during training

Four Eyes: I do believe that may very well fall under the law of "impersonating military personnel," Miss Smith. That could land your little boy-toy in some seriously hot water.

and that day it had rained but Leon didn’t care, and neither did you; you both ended up covered in mud when he had tackled you to the ground in a tickling frenzy.

Four Eyes: I would assume you had been in uniform at the time making this behavior unacceptable. You would have been dealt with by your higher ups for breaking bearing and professionalism and acting like a little child in front of the men and women you are supposed to lead. I am beginning to see why Fang has become so unpleasant in recent weeks if this is the drek she has been in charge of dealing with.

“I miss you too.” You said softly as you ran your thumb over his mud covered face in the photograph.

You got up and was about to put the stuff away when a knock was heard downstairs, sighing you went down the stairs and proceeded to open the door.

Four Eyes: The lack of any form of pacing is really beginning to get to me. It's clear to anyone that this author merely wishes to write about the things that really gets her excited - in this case her obvious self-insert into our universe.

When you did you let out a gasp and tried to close the door but the visitor stuck their foot to prevent you from closing it, “Karla open the door, it’s my house too ya know.”

Four Eyes: Has it even been established as to where Kennedy was living at until now? There aren't any notes about it anywhere. Unless this one in Beltway's handwriting about Kaplan and Kennedy, ah, "screwing each other" is supposed to indicate the living arrangements since the Plagas' had been injected into Kennedy again.

“Leon, what are you doing here?!” you asked frantically.

“I went to visit Claire she spilled the beans, open the door now dammit!”

Four Eyes: I must say, I'm rather apalled at the characterization here - for both Kennedy and the Redfield girl.

you sighed and let him in as he shut the door and secured it, once he did he turned back to glare at you. “Why didn’t you tell me you got back? Or better yet, why didn’t you come to me? Why Chris?”

Four Eyes: I see the fact that Smith is still a wanted felon on the run and is being harbored by these people is still just something that is being ignored entirely. A shame, really, as in the right hands this could have turned into a compelling situation as they fought to find a way to clear her name.

Instead it's wasted in the hands of this talentless hack.

“I didn’t call Chris, at first I went to Claire after Demitri shot-” you cut yourself off before continuing, Leon’s eyes were wider than you had ever seen and before you knew it, for some reason, you started running up the stairs with him close behind.

Four Eyes: My only hope as of the moment is that the Plagas will take over for a brief, shining moment and exterminate the failed experiment.

But since he was fitter than you he grabbed you by your wrist and spun you around but unfortunately you lost your balance and brought him down with you to the carpeted floor in the bedroom.

You tried to get up but he had pinned your arms above your head and now he was sitting on your lower half, “And don’t try to use your powers to get me off.”

Four Eyes: I... Look, if this ends in a rape situation I am not going to be pleased. In fact, I am going to be livid and I will make sure to do something about.

“In what way?”

“Pervert…” he murmured. “Karla what happened that night? Why did Demitri shoot Ada?”

You diverted your gaze from him as he used his hand that wasn’t pinning your arms to turn your face back to him, “I made him shoot her.”

Four Eyes: Good, now channel that anger into a crime of passion, Kennedy. It would be doing everyone a favor.

Leon’s face turns dark for a second before you get the courage to explain, “He shot her because I refused to go with him, I didn’t know he would! I thought he shoot me, I’m just as upset about this as you, she told me to run but I didn’t listen…I’m sorry.”

Four Eyes: Yes, and it also says here that the thought to use your powers that you're so fond of throwing in people's faces hadn't even crossed your mind. And you claim to be a successful project of Umbrella's? Pathetic.

He continued to look at you before sighing, his face growing soft. “I don’t blame you, Demitri will pay.”

Four Eyes: I don't see why you don't blame her; in fact, you should. She admitted to running into a situation she knew nothing about and acting like a bigshot in it. It's her own fault that it happened especially when she wouldn't heed Ada Wong's demands. It's even more damning to Smith due in part that she didn't even attempt to save Wong's life; she just sat there and watched her die after neglecting to use her own powers to save herself or Wong.

“I know, I never meant for him to shoot her. I knew how much she meant to you and that if you found out that I had something to do with it, you would get really upset.”

Four Eyes: My hopes that a crime of passion would arise are being dashed quickly. I'm starting to side with Fang on this in that this Smith needs to be eliminated.

Leon’s face faltered as he slowly got off of you he walked over to the bedroom and stared out the window, you got up soon after and stopped behind him. “Leon?”

“Your afraid I might hurt you again.”

Four Eyes: Actually, those of us reading this are hoping for it.

He said in realization as looked at him in sympathy.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean for that to come out.”

“Ada might have been apart of me, but your in my heart Karla. To even think I put my hands on you, it does sicken me…I just wish I had better control.” He confessed.

Four Eyes: Huh... And here I had ignored Fang completely when she pointed out the parallels to abusive relationships. Perhaps she's smarter than I gave her credit for.

His blue eyes than traveled to the box upon the bed, the one you had meant to put away. He carefully picked it up and opened the lid; the first he came upon was the picture of you and him at the Army base. Leon smiled, “That day when I forced you to the mud.”

Four Eyes: That day when you both should have been docked pay for childish behavior in public and in uniform on an Army base, no less.

“Yeah.” You say as you walk up beside him and look with him as he placed the picture back and closed the box once more.

“Karla…” he turned to you as you smiled up at him with the upmost sincerest smile. “I hate myself, a lot.”

You chuckled lightly, “I don’t hate you.”

Four Eyes: No, but I do, mostly because he has not learned that you need to be killed.

“I know you don’t, but-”

“Oh no you don’t lover boy! Choke her till she can’t move!” his hands went towards your throat and this time you had been anticipating it. You stopped him by grabbing a hold of his wrists and kicking him in the stomach towards the bed.

Four Eyes: Interesting.... She has even managed to mangle how the Plaga acts. Funny that it hasn't completely taken Kennedy over considering the time frame that it's been maturing inside of him. One does not just gather an immunity to parasitic creatures, after all, it would not take longer solely because he has had a Plaga egg inside of him before. .... .... Clearly this is a device used only to bring unnecessary drama and tension to the situation. It fails when placed under any amount of scrutiny and does little to sway me to their side of things. In fact, I'm rooting more for the Plagas to win and strangle this failure to death.

‘It’s the Plaga again.’ You realized as your hand slowly gripped the dagger on the dresser behind you.

Four Eyes: For one who had nearly been strangled to death Smith has rather clear thought processes and even rational, thought-out reactions to such a thing happening to her. I believe the author of this sick, little fantasy has no idea what it's truly like to be strangled and in such a situation.

Meanwhile Leon got up from the bed and slowly made his way over to you, tensing you couldn’t bring yourself to stab the man you loved. No, surprisingly he went up to you and ran his hands through your air before kissing you…

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [17] Thatssotrue_12195_1339035886
Four Eyes: This is not how a Plagas-infected individual acts. They have homicidal urges not sexual ones.

eventually the knife fell from your hand behind you and instead you brought your arms and wrapped them around his neck. You continued to kiss him as his mouth was slanted against yours; warm breath felt everywhere. He groaned slightly as his hands skimmed over your hips in the loose pants and strangely he grabbed your rear, to you it was sort of awkward but it felt damn right good. Oh how you missed the way Leon kissed, and you weren’t sure if it was really him or the Plaga, however as you tried to reluctantly pull away his hands held you tighter on your butt pushing you towards him...you know what he wanted.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [17] Thatssotruecom_1275_1329759659
Four Eyes: No. I absolutely refuse to comment on that sick wet dream of the author's.

“Leon, Leon stop.” You moaned.

“This is how you repay me?” he asked slightly angered slightly begging for you to kiss him again. When he saw that you wouldn’t he became angered again. “I knew you loved that Redfield bastard.”

Four Eyes: And as we can see from this I am once again proven correct in my hypothesis. This is not a Plagas in anything but name. It's merely an excuse to drive Kennedy to act in a beastly manner so as to drag in the author's wet dreams and to set up more drama. Please, do remind me that I owe Fang and Beltway for this unpleasant experience. They will regret sending me to do this in their stead.

You gripped his hands on your hips and tried to get them off of you, “This isn’t you.” you said sadly.

“It is me…”

“No it’s not; you wouldn’t force me into this.”

Four Eyes: Let's see, according to this note I am to use this specific image for when situations like this arise;
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [17] 0004722c

He kissed you again on the lips as though to prove he was the same Leon S. Kennedy from long ago. But in the end he knew you were right, “It’s screaming in my head right now.” He said casually, and it he was referring to was the Plaga.

Four Eyes: No Plagas-infected individual has ever stated that the parasite was sentient or intelligent enough to find a way to speak through their heads before the time that it took over completely. To do so would require powers it does not have such as telepathy which is merely a thing of childish fiction. It takes over the body forcefully, it does not speak to the person as it happens. I believe what Kennedy is experiencing is merely a form of personality or even a mental disorder.

“What’s it saying?” you pleaded lightly as he rested his forehead upon yours.

“It wants me to take advantage of you.” he replied with a hard edge to his tone.

Four Eyes: Once again, Plagas do not experience sexual urges or instincts, only homicidal and other such violent ones. To suggest otherwise would be to disregard all scientific research that we have managed to conduct on specimens infected with the creature when compared to those of our control subjects..

Suddenly there is a knock downstairs as you pull away from him to check down the stairs, “Chris and Milla are back.” You say as he walks past you and down the stairs with you following.

“Don’t kill Chris.” You warn.

Leon stops and turns back to you as he lifts a brow, “I’m not, but don't kill Angela.”

“Can’t make any promises.”

Four Eyes: I can only assume that this is supposed to be humorous however it is merely contrived and sickening.

You say with a smartass smile but before he opens the door you add, "You know about what happened to Sheva and Chad right?" your voice became serious as he stopped midway.

"Yes, I want you to know that BETA and our temporary HQ are doing our best to find them and some answers. Hopefully, we'll find them before anything bad happens. I won't let them down...or you." he said before opening the door and greeting them both.

“Hey Chris! Hey Milla! Can’t stay, gotta go back to the White House! See ya!” Leon shouted as he went to his jeep, completely missing the confused faces of both father and daughter.

“Was that Leon?” Chris asked as he looked back at you with an incredulous look.

You smiled widely, “Yup he’s running on coffee.”

“Leon has gotten stranger.” Milla said as she walked in along with Chris.

“He’s always been acting strange short stuff,” he turns to you as she walks into the kitchen. “Why was he here? How did he even know you were here?”

Four Eyes: I was under the impression still that Smith was a wanted felon on the run and being harbored by these people. I wonder when that had stopped, as Fang would say, "being a thing."

“Blame your sister,

Four Eyes: I would like to pretend that the Redfield girl knows that if Smith gets caught they can all have a reprieve from the failure and thus why she is so loose with the information of Smith's current whereabouts.

and we were just talking…mostly about the inicdent.” Chris nodded and produced a milkshake and handed it to you.

“Got you something.”

“Aw, thanks but you know I’m Lactose intolerant.” You smile as he rolls his eyes.

“That’s why I got you pills.”

Four Eyes: You know that you have been spending far too much time with Beltway and Fang when the first thought that is produced from that statement are solely linked to "date rape" and "roofies."

He tossed you the bottle and went towards the kitchen.

"Thanks again dickfield!" you called before heading upstairs.

"No problem Cybil."

Four Eyes: Perfect, I am finally finished here. Now, to exact a bit of revenge on those two. I knew I should never have listened to them when they said it would be "fine." *stalks off, debating on a number of plans for revenge*
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [17]
Page 1 of 1