AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [18] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [18] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [18] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [18] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [18] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [18] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [18] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [18] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [18] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [18] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [18] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [18] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [18]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [18] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [18] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [18]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [18] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:22 pm

So.... Four Eyes was not happy with Beltway for getting her to spork last chapter.... More like livid, really. So now I'm tired, I'm sore and I nearly got mauled by a friggin' a Hunter and I still have to spork the shit out of this? Life just hates me so much right now....

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.18 Something isn't Right

You can say that again, things haven't been right since way back in Project K, they've just been getting progressively worse as we go.

Trouble looms closely towards her and those she cares about.

I'm still confused as to how Karla-Sue's felon status hasn't been mentioned at all last chapter and how she was even just driving around the middle of D.C. like an asshole in broad daylight.

The glass broke in your hand, that wasn’t a good sign and Jill knew why.

You broke a glass, huh? Yeah, I'm not impressed. I frequently squeeze soda cans and wreck my hands in the process when I'm angry myself. As such, this breaking of glass in your hands just because you're getting a little pissy serves little to faze me.

“Carlos!” she hissed at him as he smiled innocently.

“I’m sorry chica, I shouldn’t have said that.” he quickly apologized as you eyed him carefully. “They were just right there when I walked in.”

This is stupid. Carlos is more easy-going, yes, but this is beyond ridiculous. Does everyone just find the need to focus on Karla-Sue whenever she's around? Because this is beyond unrealistic, it's downright ludicrous at this point.

“He wants to play that huh?” you whispered as Jill calmly patted your shoulder with her good arm.

“You know Angela is the one that is pulling his strings.” Jill tried to soothe you as you looked at her.

Oh, yes, because the SRT officer who jumped into a raging river and injured several of her partners in the process of fishing her out has the patience and foresight to plot against someone else for the affections of a man. Bitch, please.

“If I have to do Chris on the desk to get back at Leon then I will. Not that I mind.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [18] Thatssotrue_14231_1341902903
That vengeful behavior is not healthy. She's talking about screwing a guy she knows has feelings for her just to get revenge on her ex. This makes Karla-Sue the equivalent to those mega-bitches that go through hell and high water just to make their exes lives as miserable as possible and it's sickening and pathetic. It doesn't make me relate to Karla-Sue as a person it just makes me disgusted and wish she'd die off faster.

“That’s my ex you’re talking about.” Jill reminded.

“Exacta.” You responded.

God, she doesn't even care that she's plotting these things to the person who is still kindly to Chris even after their break up. Jill and Chris seem to still be friends and Jill's sticking up for him, trying to save his feelings from this she-demon and her plots of pointless revenge and Karla-Sue just brushes her off. This brings up the point that Karla-Sue doesn't even really love Leon if she'd do these things just to piss him off. She knows he still loves her, she knows he had a good reason to break it off with her until a safer time when they could be together again and she's still plotting vindictive things to do to him just because she's feeling jealous.

“You would actually do Chris on the desk?” Carlos asked.

“Si.”

“Stop that.” Jill said curtly. “You can’t let this get to you.”

“Too bad.”

“We need to focus on finding Sheva and Kaplan if you had forgotten.”

She had, mostly because Sheva and Kaplan don't have anything to do with her *~needless suffering~* and drama at the moment.

“Exacta.”

“So, do you think Wesker or that other chick you said took them?” Carlos asked, his Spanish accent lacing his words.

“Exacta.”

“Stop it Karla!” Jill hissed.

Yes, please do because it's not cute or funny, the two things I know your author intended this scene to be viewed as. What it is is just childishly annoying, like that kid who always pulled the "I'm not touching you! I'm not touching you!" crap in elementary school. It's even more telling of how little Karla-Sue actually cares about her supposed "friends" when she's acting this immature in a time when two of them are missing and Jill and Carlos are wanting to get back on this important topic of finding them.

“No es exacta!”

“Do I have to strangle you?!”

Please do so.

“I’m sorry. But I did call the Europe BETA branch, and the others and they agreed to start a search early this morning.”

Whatever happened to, oh I don't know, calling the police for these matters?! BETA is an anti-bioterrorism group, their purpose is not to search for missing persons. That is the duty of the police.

“Wait how did you call if you’re wanted for allegedly starting the fire here?” Carlos asked.

Thank you for pointing out what we've been saying for awhile now! Why is the fact that Karla-Sue is a wanted felon not deterring her from being out in the open? Carlos, you are my rock.

“I pretended I was Claire, we sound the same sort of.”

“True.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [18] Gold-glitter-t-shirt-mens-standard-weight_design
That is your excuse? That still doesn't explain how she was able to be driven around and drive around in broad daylight as a wanted felon! This is even more of an asspull than anything else we've seen pulled straight out of the author's ass!

“Why though?” you questioned as both turned to you. “Why Sheva and Kaplan? Wouldn’t they have tried for you or Chris or Leon instead?”

“I gotta say I agree.” Carlos said with a smirk.

What, about any of that, is smirk-worthy? Carlos wouldn't be smirking at a time like this, he'd sober up and be more serious!

“Even being here in temporary HQ has me nervous, I’m gonna-” you were cut off when your ringtone sounded off, Jill and Carlos glanced at you curiously. “It’s my pop; I better take care of it.”

Great, so even Karla-Sue's adopted father, who is a General in the Army, is harboring her. She just does not understand how these things work, at all! Laws don't just change because you want your insert to get through this without any serious repercussions!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Where the hell are you getting at?” Chris said in a dangerous voice as Milla was curled up on the couch watching Chris and the woman in red talk.

If Chris is using a dangerous voice to this visitor then why the hell would he allow the child to be in the same room? The only time anyone uses that type of voice is if the person is about to start something or thinks that there is a chance that something is going to go down. It's an intimidation factor.

“Oh come now Chris, surely if you would have figured it out sooner you would have been able to stop Wesker, but you didn’t.” she spoke in a sadistic dark tone, even though her red lips were curled into a smirk.

“Are you trying to piss me off? Because it’s working K.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [18] Confusedron
So... the number one antagonist of this entire fanfic is standing in Chris' living room.... Chris has Milla in the same room as this homicidal clone? Chris isn't doing anything to try and hinder their greatest threat at all? What the fucking hell?! How stupid - no - how RETARDED can you GET?!

“Something of the sorts, but you should be nice to me you know. You weren’t back in Kijuju ands you aren’t now.”

I know what Gabby15cancer is trying to do here. She's trying to make a 'playful' antagonist. The only thing this came across as is smug and annoying.

In a flash Chris pinned K to the nearest wall and held his combat knife to her throat, his other hand held her in place. “You sure are stupid.”

Oh, so now he does something! And in front of a child no less - why can't the fucking author of this actually put any thought into anything she is actively typing?

“Tell me what you’re planning to do!” Chris demanded.

“Chris, you really are a disappointment. I bet you were relieved when Wesker fell into the lava, I bet you were even more relieved when you and Alomar blew him up with rockets. But truthfully speaking, you should’ve known it wasn’t him; didn't you notice the all red eyes with no slit in the pupil? Sure he acted and spoke like him but it was just a clone that I made…and the Uroboros in Kijuju was only a small portion of the whole project.” Chris continued to stare at her with hard set eyes as he listened to her, he was beginning to know that she was right.

That is the most bullshit excuse I have ever read in a fanfiction of how Wesker survived getting a hot bath of lava in an active volcano and then two RPGs smashing into his face. I mean it. A friggin' clone? I must stress again, why would the doppelganger create a clone of Wesker to throw off the BSAA in that area? We're told at one point by the author herself that the Bird Lady in Kijuju is not the same as the one she showed to us in Russian Territories - which was K. Then, after we're told the Bird Ladies are not the same Gabby suddenly introduces into the narrative that they were both K.

This gets even more confusing when we take into account how much K loathes Wesker - she wouldn't help him. After awhile we're told again that K was under Wesker's control in Kijuju and then the story changes again when suddenly the Bird Lady there wasn't K but an illusionary clone of Jill to fuck with Chris. But the question is why would Chris believe that Bird Lady is Jill in this timeline? He'd have known she was still back and safe in the States at the time Kijuju was happening and could even have called back to HQ to double-check. Now we're being told that K produced both the illusionary clones of Jill and Wesker in that situation - at one point I believe we're told that at the time she produced these clones K was under Wesker's control, which is all the more questionable. If he had control over her at one point why would that suddenly stop? What made him lose control of K and her actions? And why?

“There’s going to be a war waging soon, have you chosen a side Christopher?” she taunted.

“Have you?”

“I’m not on any side, even though I helped Wesker it doesn’t mean I like him. He’ll be the one waging the war; I hope you’ll be ready. Because truthfully speaking many will die.” She said quietly but still retaining her smirk.

“So you have Sheva and Kaplan?” he asked ignoring what she said.

“Now why would I spend my time kidnapping two worthless pieces of garbage?”

For the same reason everything else happens in this fic; for needless drama.

“Do you?! Or do you not!” Chris snarled.

“No, but I bet you my powers it was Mercury. But anyway, you can kill me right now if you think I pose a threat…go ahead Chris slice my throat open…”

"But anyway?" That is the laziest way to transition into a new subject in dialogue that I have ever seen.

she trailed off as her red orbs looked towards Milla. “That is, if your afraid to do it in front of the girl.”

And now we see the reason as to why Milla is in the same room - Gabby didn't want her created antagonist to die off right away but didn't know how to have her get away from this situation. So in one of the most heavy-handed methods I've ever witnessed she keeps the child in the same room. Never mind the fact that we have received no mentions of how Milla is reacting to this situation. There's no emotional gravity in this scenario at all.

“It’s not that; believe me I would love nothing more than to kill you right here and now.” He growled as he lowered his face closer to hers.

“Then it’s because I’m Karla. You wouldn’t want to kill me because I’m her, you are so pathetic.”

But it has been established you are not Karla-Sue. Yeah, you're supposed to have the same DNA and look exactly the same but even that is contradicted with your pale skin, black hair and red eyes. Chris should have no problems differentiating you from the tapeworm that's latched onto his intestine and is named Karla on that basis alone.

She snapped before twisting his hand resulting in making him let go of the knife before switching their positions. Eventually they tumbled to the floor with K pinning her knees painfully into his broad shoulders as he gave a disgruntled grunt.

It would be nice if we could actually get some detail showing us how this happened instead of just always being told the end result to things like this.

“Chris!” Milla shouted panicking.

Oh, NOW the Sue-child speaks up? Kid didn't even make a sound when Chris was the one doing the assaulting!

“Milla stay there!” he ordered.

“Let me give it to you straight Chris, I want Karla dead. And it’s sort of difficult right now because you and Leon make it very difficult.

Yes, we know they make it difficult because you just said it was already difficult. You could have omitted the "make it very difficult" part entirely and it would have made more sense!

But trust me, seeing you bleeding in front of me would make me happy but then I would also feel pain. Not to mention that Karla has a bond with you all.”

I think the end result would justify whatever pain she would feel. This is why K being an antagonist is laughable especially since Gabby15cancer only shoe-horned this "emotional bond with Karla-Sue" into her antagonist so that she didn't have to worry about possibly killing off any of the canon characters she loves to butcher so OOC as is. K's afraid of a little bit of pain, but look at Wesker - he got himself killed after injecting himself with the Progenitor virus with the knowledge that it was a VERY slim chance that he would be revived via the virus. Wesker took chances that were both PAINFUL and UNLIKELY to happen the way he needed them to. The instant K here feels there's going to be any amount of pain involved she turns tail and flees in the opposite direction of that idea.

“A bond?”

“Yes a bond,” she sighed before letting the knife’s point drag across his chest lightly. “That means if I were to stab you and then the girl she would feel double the pain making her come here…and to add she hasn’t felt pain can only mean that Sheva and Kaplan are still alive and well, for now that it is.” She finished while cutting him lightly through his black polo shirt and across his chest, Chris hissed in pain.

That is the stupidest plot device I've ever heard of. It even beats Twilight's Victoria having the vampiric ability of running the fuck away really well. This stupid heavy-handed ability even kills any tension readers would have had over the fate of Sheva and Kaplan. We now know they're alright and nothing is happening to them. We'll know if they get injured or die as well because of it and thus any twist on the matter won't draw in any emotion to it.

Milla continued to watch in horror as the woman who looked like Karla continue to lightly torture Chris. “Stop that!” she cried out.

Both looked at her, Chris in horror and K in annoyance. “Keep your trap shut girl.”

“Shut your trap hag!” Milla shouted.

Yes, because that's how young children act. *rolls eyes*

“Milla!” Milla turned towards Chris as he shook his head.

“You’re a very naughty girl; maybe I should do something to you so you can shut up.”

I agree with this plan whole-heartedly! This kid annoys the shit out of me and serves no purpose what-so-ever!

K then proceeded to throw the knife towards Milla.

“Milla!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’m alright Oscar I-” you suddenly felt a sharp pain as your hands went towards your stomach as you lifted your top and saw nothing but yet you still felt that faint jab of pain, like a knife lightly scraping against your skin.

Once again, no surprise, no tension. There is nothing for this. I really just don't care enough for any of these characters to be moved by this even when I know what it means. It's even more bullshit considering we don't know why Karla-Sue has this ability other then for MOAR DRAMA. These are things that need to be explainable in some fashion, especially since this fanfiction takes place in a world where everything that happens has a scientific explanation behind it. Let's also not forget that this ability came the fuck out of nowhere with no build up to it at all.

“Karla? You alright?”

“I’m fine I’ll call you back dad.”

“Okay.” You hung up the phone when suddenly you gripped your left shoulder in pain. “Shit!” ‘Something isn't right...Am I feeling Sheva and Kaplan’s pain?'

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [18] Thatssotrue_1989_1330197331
And also - THAT IS NOT A LOGICAL CONCLUSION TO JUST RANDOMLY FEELING PAIN YOU'VE NEVER FELT BEFORE FOR NO DISCERNABLE REASON WHAT-SO-EVER. You would be more likely to wonder what's wrong with your insides!

“Karla.”

“I’m busy.” You snapped as you felt a hand turn you around sharply. You came face to face with a woman you hadn’t seen before. “And you are?”

“Angela Miller.” She said sternly with eyes that looked you up and down.

Please, tell me I'm not the only one getting unwanted femslash vibes here.

So this was her, the woman who wanted Leon and kissed him back at Harvardville airport.

Actually he kissed her. She was just kind of floating there, trying to hold her breath underwater long enough to avoid drowning.

“What? Do you wanna go diving sometime?”

She blushes from embarrassment before glowering at you, “so childish.”

Why would she be embarrassed about that? Is she not sure of her own sexuality? Though she does get props for calling Karla-Sue out on what she's doing.

“No you are, happy because you finally have Leon in your clutches?”

How is that childish? Most people want to find someone to love and she seems to think Leon is that man for her. You're not with Leon at the time meaning he's free. She literally has to do no plotting as you keep insisting she is. If he didn't want to go out with her he could just say no. This is just more heavy-handed attempts on the author's part to bastardize Angela.

“Very funny, it’s not my fault you treat him so bad.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [18] Thatssotruecom_1274_1329759656
My love for Angela suddenly exists now. She's actively calling out Karla for what she is and what she does when no one else has the balls to! This is what a Scary-Sue is, folks. Oftentimes, in fanfiction, it ends up being a canon character that the author can't stand - the goal the author is trying to achieve is for all readers to loathe the character being bastardized by the Sue (in this case Angela being bastardized by Karla-Sue) but all savvy readers end up loving them solely because they call out everything that is wrong with the Sue and the author doesn't even realize s/he's doing it.

“Oh, good comeback.

Actually, it is. And it was far better than yours, Karla-Sue, especially since you were just talking about fucking Chris just to piss Leon off at the beginning of this chapter.

You know, I met Leon long before you had and it’s not my fault that he had to protect some cop who couldn’t fend for herself. Were you there when we went to rescue him in Russia? Oh gosh no you weren’t.” you mocked.

Knowing someone longer doesn't always mean you're going to have a better relationship. While it's unlikely that it would happen right away it's just as plausible that someone Person A has known less than they have known Person B for can end up being closer to that other person than s/he is to Person B. You're argument is rendered invalid by this especially when we take into account how quickly Leon grows attached to women he meets (case in point, both Angela and Ada). The man falls infatuated fast and considering Karla-Sue does treat Leon horribly it wouldn't be out of the question for him to fall for some other woman who treats him better on an emotional, more intimate level and to grow closer to the new woman than he is to Karla-Sue.

Her eyes were cold now than before, “Listen little girl, your not what Leon needs.

Preach it, sister!

He doesn’t need a little girl to look after and kiss her ass all the time; he needs someone to be there for him.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [18] Superheroes-batman-superman-dude1

That didn’t sting…much,

Oh, we know, Karla-Sue. It fucking burns to know that someone in this universe sees you for what you are, doesn't it?

“Oh and he really needs a woman who’s every word is dripping with disdain?

That's the pot calling the kettle black - even more so considering Angela never spoke to Leon with disdain after getting to know him better. The only time she speaks lowly of Leon is before they even meet, as is usual with people in authoritarian groups such as the SRT who have to relent to outside help by people they are unfamiliar with.

Look, Leon and I broke up for a reason you will never understand,

Are we just supposed to forget all the vindictive things Karla-Sue does to him for that anyways? Because I don't and I won't.

he may be with you now but he’s always gonna love me no matter what.

In your dreams, maybe. Which is all this actually is - a giant wet dream that was written down for public consumption.

And let’s both be reasonable here, I’ve been through this bio-terrorism nightmare a lot more than you can count.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [18] Original2-3
Because, y'know, that has so much to do with what goes on in a relationship!

At least I don’t need a man to protect me from every little thing,

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [18] 13d
So then what was all that nonsense with Chris, BillyBenny, and Leon pulling you around and out of danger? Or Chris dragging your lazy ass behind cover after getting shot? Or Leon pointing your attention-whoring ass to safety in Raccoon City? Or even another woman, Ada, having to literally take the bullet for you to save your life?

nor do I flaunt my relationship in people’s faces and in public to show off.

Yet you certainly aren't modest enough to take the situation you're in with a grain of salt and find a way to better it. Hell, you don't even try to find a way to rectify the situation. You just sit back and let the Plagas continue to grow inside him and do everything in your power to "get back" at Leon for daring to break up with you.

So excuse me Angela but I have a job to do and right now I’m gonna see it through, I don’t have time to argue with a bitter woman.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [18] Pot-kettle-black
Once again, made even funnier since Angela never showcased any bitter feelings for anything but her own failure for saving a kid and getting her comrades injured in the process during the movie.

With that you stalked past her and out the door leaving her there to stare after you.

I like to pretend Angela's staring out of disbelief that Karla-Sue thought that any of the spiel was true or relevant. It makes this much more bearable.

“This isn’t over Karla Smith.”

You walked out and towards the car and once you did a new jab of pulsing pain was felt on your side in an instant. ‘I’m coming guys.’

Funny, how that "pain-emotional-bond-shit" just halted in courtesy of the situation between Angela and Karla-Sue before acting up again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“My shirt.” Milla said sadly as she was pinned to the wall with Chris’s knife, fortunately though it scraped against her shoulder and instead held her by her shirt.

*sputters* What?! THAT'S HOW THE KID REACTS?! THAT IS NOT A REACTION THAT WOULD BE HAD! WHAT IS THIS SHIT?!

AND ALSO; Notice how Karla-Sue immediately jumped to Sheva and Kaplan being the ones in danger in the scenario before this? Yeah, marvel out how the two supposed red herrings cancel each other out in the most heavy-handed and shitty way possible.

“Now where were we?”

“Get off me.” Chris growled.

“Shut up now, anyway I have something to tell you Redfield before I depart. That parasite in Leon will take over him

Despite the fact that Anya told him that you have to take a dose every two or so weeks for the RB-virus - that re-administered the Plaga egg to him - to keep up the effects or it would just stop working, thus how Anya died. You can't just screw over your OWN canon for pointless drama.

and before you know it, that thing and him will be one. Slowly and gradually that parasite is taking over Leon’s mind didn’t you sense it before?”

Funny, the slowly and gradually part is, considering it took a rather quick pace in taking Leon over off and on in the source material.

Chris had and his look told her so. “Soon Leon will disappear and that parasite will replace him.”

“Why are you telling me this?”

“To let you decide whether to tell Karla or not.”

Which we all know he will because he has become Karla-Sue's little bitch-boy.

“And Wesker?” he asked.

“Wesker took something that was important to you…” she spoke with a smile. “Didn’t you know?”

“What are you-?”

“A certain someone who should be dead.” She cut him off as he continued to look up at her in confusion…surely she didn’t mean…

“Alexis is dead.”

“Or so you think, haven’t you noticed that Hana’s cheerful demeanor is similar to Alexis’s? And even more ironically that she doesn’t remember you or Jill?”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [18] C00
That last part only gives EVIDENCE TO THE FACT THAT SHE ISN'T REALLY ALEXIS, YOU STUPID BIMBO!

“You’re lying.” He growled dangerously.

“Think about it Chris, think about everything I told you today. The war is gonna start be prepared to fight and lose your life.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [18] Thatssotrue_1989_1330197331

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown place- 2:55 pm

"Sheva?"

"I'm alright."

"No your not, I can see your blood."

"It's just a scratch..."

"Karla and the others will find us...or one of us."

"Don't think that way. They will find us, together Chad."

"Hopefully, before they kill us themselves."

"Enough talking you two don't make me use unnecessary force."

Kaplan glared up at one of the guards that secured their cell, “Whatever, you’re gonna pay for hurting Sheva.”

“And you’re gonna be the one to do that?” the guard snapped at him.

Kaplan stayed silent as the guard moved his eyes towards the woman bedside him, “Does it hurt?”

“Piss off.” She hissed at him.

“Feisty, it won’t be long until you bleed out anyway bitch.”

“Don’t call her that.” the guard then brought out his pistol and aimed it at him.

A loud shot echoed in the empty cells.

“Chad!”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [18] Thatssotrue_3148_1330742319
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [18]
Page 1 of 1