AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:55 pm

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.20 Karla Snaps

*begins singing* They're coming to take me away~! Haha, heehee, hoho! To the funny farm - where life is beautiful all the time~!

How did this happen? How could she have let this happen? He was right behind her...poor Karla.

Poor Karla!? What about poor me! I'd rather have a root canal than sit through this!

Also the favoritism towards her own insert is highly obvious here, it has been throughout the course of Chronicles. Nothing truly bad and lasting happens to Karla-Sue, consequences that should arise from actions she performs or from what people do or say to her are just completely ignored so that Karla-Sue can continue on through HappyLand unless the author decides it's time for MOAR DRAMA. In which case the situation that causes the drama is so heavy-handed and ham-fisted it's pointless or it's unrealistic and the reader is unable to take it seriously OR it's just another soap opera cliché that serves no purpose for anything in the story later.

“Knock, knock.”

Chris sighs annoyed, “Who’s there?”

“Me, I kill you!”

No. That'd be me. *begins sharpening knives*

you smile as Amunet looked back at you two from the passenger side of the hummer you all were in.

“You’re very humorous, for the Chief of BETA.” Heru joked as you continued on your way to Alexandria.

How was that funny? She's just being a complete child on the way to a mission. There's a difference between humor and immaturity, you know.

“It’s because I was dropped on my head when I was a baby.”

That would explain so very much.

Heru looked at you from the rearview mirror as Amunet continued to stare at you, both in disbelief.

“She’s kidding.” Chris clarified.

“How do you know? Where you there?” you teased as he continued to glare at you.

“Don’t start; once we run into trouble in that underground lab I want you to stay out of my way.” He said smugly. It seems he was still mad about you stopping him from snapping Amunet’s neck.

When was he going to snap Amunet's neck and for what purpose? Just because he was angry? Bitch, please; Chris isn't the type to take his anger out on others and you're a fool to think he does.

“Really? And who’s the one who couldn’t defend himself against K19’s attacks? Oh that’s right, Christopher.”* You smiled as you continued to tease the older man.

That's... not funny in the least. This K is supposed to be your greatest threat and look how you're treating the entire situation - like a joke. You're completely flippant about this. This isn't realistic, this isn't funny, and this certainly isn't entertaining in even the tranwreck fashion. It's just horrendous through and through.

“Oh? And who’s the one who’s jealous of Angela? That’s right Karla Leanne Smith.”

He had the nerve,

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] 142
It really aggravates me that Karla-Sue is pinning the blame for this petty childishness on Chris. She's the one who isn't taking anything seriously and is picking at and harassing Chris.

“Who’s jealous of a younger man getting Jill’s attention? AND who’s jealous of other men getting my attention? Oh yeah Christopher again!”

Since when was Chris jealous of Carlos getting Jill's attention? A grand total of once. That doesn't constitute something that happens over and over. If you want the reading audience to actually believe the things you say you have to show it to them through the narrative.

“Now, now you two don’t make me come back there.” Amunet teased as Chris huffed and looked out the window.

“She started it.” He grumbled out.

*huffs* I hope someone dies painfully for this childish behavior right before a serious mission. This is ridiculous.

The drive was finally over as you stretched out; today’s unfit consisted of a white sleeveless top and black shorts, the usual leg holsters for your guns and the back holster for your new shotgun. On your waist was a utility belt with many useful items and your hair was tied in a French braid, you considered yourself a Latina/Spaniard Lara Croft. And apparently from the way Chris looked at you he thought so too.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] Tumblr_lshreeqTiQ1qfiszl-1
Nothing ABOUT you is beautiful! Nothing! Anything that could have been beautiful is marred and tainted by your ugly and hideous personality! It oozes from you, permeating everything it touches and kills any prettiness it might once have had! Gabby, you need to realize that you cannot keep using every character as your mouth pieces to keep praising your hellish self-insert. It isn't healthy, it isn't cute and it certainly isn't realistic!

And another thing; fucking SHORTS? You are in a paramilitary group that you created YOU SHOULD ALL BE IN SOME SORT OF COMBAT-FIELDWORK UNIFORM!

“Underneath these ruins is where Tricell had been working with the Progenitor virus and the start of Uroboros. Would you like us to accompany you?” Amunet asked as you and Chris inspected the place.

Why would they have been working on the Progenitor virus? I was under the impression that that was a largely disused virus due to the fact that it has a very slim rate of success.

“No we’re cool. We’ll radio in when we’re done or anything else.” Chris said to her trying to sound calm.

“Please be careful, may Isis watch over you...oh! One last thing.” She said before walking up to you two she held out two necklaces, each with the same all Seeing Eye. “For protection against the spirits that were disturbed when they built that facility under the tombs.”

“I don think that’s-”

“Thank you Amunet, that’s very kind of you.” you thanked while glaring at Chris before grabbing the necklaces and making him put his on.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] Originald3
By heavy-handedly forcing Chris to not take the amulet and to start to speak about how he doesn't really believe in such things you opened the gate for your pwecious self-insert, Karla-Sue, to stride right in and seem more culturally and religiously sensitive and caring. This isn't the case when you force another into doing something religious-wise. Maybe such things make Chris uncomfortable and by forcing him into accepting these things you're only making him more so and alienating him. What if this religion was so against his own that he couldn't begin to even grasp it? It would make him uncomfortable to a point he would be so distracted that he's going against his own religion that he wouldn't be able to focus. Its one thing to understand a culture and their religion, it's another entirely to force someone else into playing along with you that you're going along with someone else's beliefs.

Once you did you bid a farewell and entered the ruins hopefully you prayed that you wouldn’t run into any trouble.

I think a future plot twist just puked all over my boots....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Thank you.” Claire sipped her cup of tea as Leon watched her.

Oh my~, Leon likes to watch. What a dirty boy!

“How do you feel? It’s late I know, but you seem better now.”

“A nap is the cure, even though it’s night.” Claire was happier than she had been upon arriving at Kaplan’s place. She said she had tried to call but she couldn’t see the numbers on the phone so instead she walked four blocks to get to Leon. He however felt guilty for her walking in her condition but that was Redfield stubbornness for you.

So she just got viciously attacked, witnessed Marini get shot and kidnapped and she's all smiles and sunshine the instant she takes a nap an hour or two later?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] Original-4

“I spoke to your brother not too long ago, he and Karla are in Egypt doing a mission but they said they would come after-” Leon dodged the apple that Claire threw at him as she glared at him, still with her bruises she still looked intimidating.

Why did she throw an apple? What is even going on?

“What is wrong with you?! Haven’t you heard of our Redfield pride?! He didn’t need to know!” Claire snapped at him.

[Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] Orig-9549351

“On the contrary, they both needed to know that Eric was taken now. And besides I can’t keep this kind of info from Chris.” He reasoned.

“But his dumb big brother switch will kick in and now he’s probably pissed!” she threw her hands up in exaggeration. “He’ll probably be snapping at Karla the whole entire time now thanks to you Mr. Big Mouth.”

Good, the little pissant needs to be knocked down a peg or two.

Leon couldn’t keep a smile off of his face, “Karla will eventually hit him with a low blow and he’ll shut up.”

.... I hate everything. The depths of my hatred for this thing knows no bounds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She didn’t know when she began making the origami’s but she always found herself doing them when she was deep in thought or upset.

That is not the plural form of origami. The proper wording would have been "origami figures."

Maybe that was how Hana attained her name that had to be it.

No, it's just because the creator of Hana, Hananiwa, was a giant weeabo and liked to use the name Hana for her internet handle and her self-inserts.

Wesker was watching her silently as he was looking from her to the computer screen examining his current results. Hana didn’t mind he was never the talkative type, except when he was gloating in Chris’s face that time in Kijuju…she didn’t remember.

...? What...? What the hell did the ending phrase "she didn't remember" have to do with anything? If she didn't remember it why did she bring it up?

Chris, why did that name always bug her?

Because the author is unoriginal and seems hellbent on using every cliché known to man - in this case amnesia though it had literally zero build-up before we were suddenly slapped in the face with it. The only thing this fic is missing in the way of how soap-opera-ish it is is someone crying about a baby or being pregnant and not knowing who the father is.

It was like a mystery that couldn’t be solved, maybe Wesker knew but he wasn’t gonna spill anytime soon. That was when she remembered that re-occurring dream she’d been having; she was in an office, and her hair was blonde and her eyes were bright green. In her dream she always found herself talking to a man across from her, he had brunette hair spiked up and cool emerald eyes. She would also find herself laughing with him and out of the corner of her eye she would spot a woman sitting next to her laughing along with them.

She didn’t have an explanation for it, but she would hope that she could make sense of it. She had to admit though, the man in her dreams looked familiar…come to think of it he looked like Chris Redfield.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] Thatssotrue_1989_1330197331

“Are you listening to me dear heart?”

“Huh?” she looked up at him from her design of the paper crane.

Wesker was looking at her with a raised brow, “I was telling you of my latest findings.”

“What findings?” she asked softly.

“About Mercury trying to duplicate Uroboros.”

Why would they wish to duplicate a volatile project that had no successful results to date? Well, the answer is simple really, it's because Gabby15cancer has no originality in that ugly, little head of hers and has to resort to ripping off already established ideas.

He said carefully. “Were you deep in thought again?”

“Yeah, that must be it.” Hana spoke with no emotion as she got up and walked towards the door. “I’m going to chat with Blue.”

Wesker immediately snapped towards her direction, “What was that dear heart?” he asked again in his careful dangerous tone.

“I said I’m going to take a nap.” She said while turning back to him with a smile before walking out.

If Albert Wesker didn’t know any better, he assumed she was starting to regain bits of her memory. Since Blue was Alexis’s nickname for Jill Valentine.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] Thatssotruecom_675_1329514702

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“They never clean these places do they?” you asked aloud as Chris walked beside you deeper into the ruins.

“Who would they hire?”

“Don’t know.” You answered while delving deeper and deeper by the second.

“It looks like this place has been abandoned for awhile now, maybe Tricell forgot about it.”

“Looks that way.” You mumbled as you tripped on a loose stone before you hit the ground Chris held you by your arm.

I seem to recall Karla-Sue here bitching earlier to Angela about how "I don't NEED a MAN to protect ME!" complete with nose in the air. Really, bitch? Really? Because this little fiasco? It begs to differ.

“Don’t trip on me now soldier.”

“Quiet.” You say as he stands you up.

The next minute you find yourselves going through a passageway and you end up in the forgotten facility. Of course it would be, BETA kicked them out of Egypt but it resulted them into moving to Kijuju. It didn’t look that forgotten, no cobwebs were accumulated and no dust it seems like someone was keeping it up to date.

“Someone’s been here.” Chris read your thoughts aloud as he walked towards one of the computer screens.

“Question is, who?”

“I’ll bet my Redfield pride that it’s Mercury.” He said while trying to start up one of the computers.

“Redfield pride? Tch, like you have any.”

You know, this is exactly what Angela was talking about when she pointed out the fact that Karla-Sue treats Leon badly. There's a fine line between teasing and just being downright rude. Hell, I know this because I sometimes cross the line and I make it a point to acknowledge that and to even question why the friend I crossed that line with is still friends with me from time to time!

He stopped momentarily before typing the keys again, “I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that.” eventually he found data and right then and there he let out a big, whooping- “SHIT!”

You dropped the glass cylinder as you looked back at him with a glare, “What the hell is wrong with you?!”

“I accidentally stumbled upon a trap, this place is gonna blow in five minutes! But anyways, from this data it seemed like Mercury was-”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] 0004as6t
I'm sorry, I can't take that seriously. The shift in moods behind the statements is so sudden and contrasting that it can't be taken seriously.

“What?! Then what are you doing?! Let’s get out of here!” you started running towards the passageway.

“Karla wait!” Chris quickly copied the data onto his flash drive and once done he placed it in his pocket before running after you.

‘Intruder self-destruction has been activated all personal report to emergency exits at once.’

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] Tumblr_ljdfdf7IjX1qcqzmb

The monotone man said calmly this time as he repeated the same instructions in another tongue.

Hmm, that sentence looks vaguely familiar like I had read it in Russian Territories and she just copied and pasted.

There was a loud vicious rumbling as you skid to a stop looking behind you, you noticed Chris was far behind as he ran to catch up with you.

Why would Chris be that far behind you? The man is in good shape, he takes care of his body and would have no problem keeping pace with you.

“Keep running!” he shouted and before you knew it your legs were leading you to him. Chris saw it though, as soon as you stopped to wait for him the rocks were threatening to fall on you.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] Original

The rumbling started again and it caused the rocks from the fragile ruins to start falling towards you. "No!" he screamed as he pushed you out of the way and it resulted in them piling up, cutting you both off from one another.

So much for that "I don't NEED a MAN to protect ME!" spiel you used to mouth off to Angela with, huh?

"Chris!" you shouted frantic as you stood up and ran up to the pile. Scared shitless.

“Karla!” he called from the other side.

“Hold on, I’m gonna get you out!” you said while standing back and preparing to use telekinesis to move the giant rocks out of your way.

“No! Get out you have to go! I’ll be fine!” he reasoned.

“No, no Chris just stay there. Please.” Before you could use your powers a pair of arms grabbed you by your waist and pinned your arms down. “Let go of me!”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] Originaldy
The one time she is actively going to use her powers to do something intelligent and Gabby15cancer ham-fistedly finds a way to get the outcome she wants to produce the most drama from it.

“Karla you have to get out come on!”

Looking back you see Demitri there but before you could yell at him the rumbling continued much fiercer this time as he tried to pull you out. “Let go of me! I can’t leave him there!! Chris!”

“I promise we’ll come back for-”

“No!!!! I said let me go!” you kicked him in the shins as he released you with a grunt while you ran back to the boulders only to be tackled by Demitri again. “Chris!!” you screamed. “Chris!!!”

You know, there's a point where a person is just Too Dumb Too Live. Karla-Sue has passed that point long before now. Now it just confirms her idiocy and her availability for the Darwin Award.

No response was heard except for the rumbling and the dust coming down, loosening the rocks from above. “Chris!” you cried out. “CHRIS!!!” before you could once again get Demitri off a powerful force hit you on the back of your head.

As the darkness was taking over, you felt Demitri pick you up and running out with you in his arms. Your body was sore for some unexplainable reason, ‘Redfield is as good as dead.’ He spoke vaguely.

If he was speaking it then why is it written in the format you use for thoughts, you stupid, stupid author?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been hours and now it was the next day, unknown to you.

That sentence... Just that sentence....
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] SensesOffended

In your subconscious you kept replaying the incident of Chris being cut off from you, your shrill screaming didn’t help and you remembered not hearing anything from the other side. How could this have happened? How did you let this happen? You feel guilty, and you know that if anything happened to Chris you would be miserable and you wouldn't recover. Chris pushed you out of the way, he saved you and in return he was trapped in the cave in...probably- no he's still alive.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] Ba0

That was when you felt a sharp painful prick going into the crease of your elbow and on impulse your hand grabbed the arm and with much force than possible you threw the person back. You tried to sit up but restraints were holding you down, but thankfully you were able to take them off,

If you can take them off yourself with no problems then they aren't fucking restraints, you fucktard!

looking towards the wall across from you a man laid slumped against it clearly unconscious with an empty syringe in his hand.

The entire point of restraints is to hold down the person they're being used on! She shouldn't have been able to throw her free arm over and batter the scientist like that! This is bullshit!

You frowned while realizing he was going to take a blood sample from you, “I wish you would behave Karla.” You spun around to see Demitri leaning against the doorframe of the white glass room you were in. His arms were folded against his chest as his green eyes stayed locked on yours.

“Where’s Chris?” you say your voice slightly cracking realizing your voice was rasp and dry.

Demitri’s face went sober, suggesting what he was about to say next was bad. “After you went unconscious the whole place fell apart, a big cave in. I’m sorry Karla but there’s no way he could’ve survived that.”

Lucky SOB. I'm still stuck here reading this drek.

You finally snapped, “Fuck that! There is no way you can just presume he’s dead! He could’ve found a way out! And why am I here?! Why the fuck am I here?! Release me this instant Demitri or I will KILL you this time! Chris is still alive!!!! Do you understand?!” you then found yourself pinned to the wall with both your arms above your head. Demitri was centimeters away from you as his face became dark and angry.

“Chris Redfield is dead. DEAD, Karla you get me? That cave in would’ve killed anyone it was there for a purpose, to KILL intruders. I brought you here because I wasn’t going to leave you here abandoned you should appreciate that. Do you understand?!” he said in your face as you turned away from him.

Well, at least Demitri's tellin' it like it is. If he hadn't I would have had to have raged about it myself.

“Screw you Demitri,” you said your throat still aching from the screaming you did. “Screw you to the deepest part of hell you bastard.”

“Believe me if I could I would screw you, into oblivion. What makes you think I can’t do it now that you’re on my territory?” to prove his point he crammed his knee between your legs trying to ease them apart.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] C7GFSL2WKS6QYXDIUP6L5WPL5WIKNPC7
The fact that I've had to use that and the Rape o'clock image 10+ times during the course of these stories thus far concerns me.

“Stop!” you snapped at him while throwing him back with a powerful force field, causing him to go through the glass. This was your chance. You hurriedly ran out your boots clicking against the tiles, scientists looking at you oddly and before you could find the exit Demitri tackled you to the ground.

Once again, the lack of pacing in this is extremely ridiculous. Much less how did Demitri catch up so quickly? Why aren't any of the others trying to stop Karla-Sue's escape? Just... Why? How?

“Get off of me!” you yelled as he roughly pulled you up and dragged you towards a room once inside you kicked him in the shin, before in return he slapped you.

You fell to the ground holding your reddened cheek as you bit down on your lip, how dare he hit you?

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] 131123446683
Is this little idiot actually questioning why someone slapped her after she's been throwing a tantrum and attacking scientists and the like? How arrogant can you get?!

“Don’t do that again, I don’t want to hurt you again.” He spoke calmly and it was then you realized he was about to pass out from the wounds he had.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] Original-7

“Don’t hit me.” You growled before you got up and punched him in the temple, which resulted in him holding his ear in pain.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] 00090648

“You busted my ear drum! I helped you, I saved you from death! And this is what I get?!” he yelled back as you got him by the arm and placed a hand on his shoulder.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] Whatthehell

“You have ten seconds to tell me some info, or I crack your bones.”

“What do you want me to say? I took your friends? Because if I did wouldn’t you have found them by now?” you dislocated his shoulder as he let out a grunt of pain.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] 000c1dc4

“I know Chris is alive, I found out I have a bond so if Chris was dead I would’ve felt his death.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] Ilen45

Demitri let out a laugh, not a normal chuckle more like a crazy person laugh. And he continued on clearly unfazed by his dislocated arm. “Oh and who’s to say you didn’t feel it when you were unconscious?! Babe, you make me laugh and its funny really.”

Now that we are safely out of picspam territory I can say that I love the fact that Demitri is just randomly fucking with Karla-Sue here.

You released his arm and instead grabbed him by the front of his throat, “Chris is alive, and if I find out it was Mercury who did this to him. You’re the first one I’m coming after, and that’s a promise.” You threatened.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] Thatssotrue_1989_1330197331

Demitri once again looked unfazed as his hand cupped the cheek he slapped earlier, “I really am sorry I laid my hands on you, I have split personalities.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] Original5-1
*splutters incoherently at the audacity of the author**eight minutes later* I can't even - what the he- .... !! *paws wildly at the air, looking lost and desperate**flounders some more for a proper response* WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] Original-5

Like I said a million times before Karla, I like you a lot and I’m not imitated by the fact that your ex is a Government agent or that your current/dead boyfriend is from the BSAA. I WANT you, and I always get what I want, Toots, count on that.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20] Original-6

He said before you slapped his hand away and released him from your grip.

“Which base are we at?” you asked.

“We’re still in Africa.”

“Take me to BETA’s Egypt division on the double, no questions. If you double cross me on the way there I’ll make sure they find nothing of you. When I find Chris and if I find out that he has been injured in anyway OR if you lied to me today and I find out that you have my family your in deep shit. You let them go now that’ll be the end of it, but if you don’t I’ll hunt you down wherever you go, I will find you, and mark my words Demitri Frost I WILL kill you.”

Excessive threats aren't as intimidating as you seem to think, in fact they're quite the opposite. It's usually the method of weaklings who want to walk the walk but can't so they talk the talk as much as they can and only end up running their mouths off until they finally stuff their own foot in it.

Demitri’s eyes were glued on you before he nodded in agreement; clearly unbeknown to you he did have them. But if he let them go the plans would never go into action, he would take that risk. All for Mercury.

Way to ruin your plot twists, it wasn't hard to figure that's what happened considering how ham-fisted and heavy-handed this entire series is. Also, since this is still in Karla-Sue's focal POV we shouldn't have received this information from the narrative.

“Alright, I’ll take you.”

That... Just.... Eeeewwww. I didn't need those mental images.

*-Karla is referring to the time in Kijuju and Russia where K19 beat him up practically.

Dude, no one cares about that anymore and if you have to remind people of these facts in author notes then you're not doing a very good job as a writer.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [20]
Page 1 of 1