AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:19 am

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.21 David and Mark the Old Team Assembles

.... .... I swear to God that title just gave me an aneurysm from pure stupidity.

Karla and Leon are in a tough spot...in order to save they're family they have to call in old back up.

What family? The snot-nosed brat that is Milla? She does nothing! She hasn't done anything! Ever! Anything she has done does nothing for the plot! Why is she even here?!

“Claire, what are you doing?”

“Re-decorating.”

“This isn’t your house and it isn’t mine either.” Leon said still confused with the pink scented candles filling the air with a rose scent.

Great, so Claire's just being a giant asshole and imposing herself, her tastes and ideas onto someone else? This has Gabby-stink all over it. Author, I demand you get out from behind the Claire puppet.

“Well, it smells like ass in here.”

Makes sense considering this fic is nothing but a giant, steaming pile of shit.

She said and before he could dignify that with a response his phone vibrated.

He shrugged and fished it out to answer it, “Kennedy here.”

“Leon! Thank goodness I couldn’t get in touch with Karla.” Georgia said frantically.

...? Who the hell is Georgia? Am I supposed to know?

“What’s wrong? Are you and Milla alright?”

“I’m fine, the little doll isn’t. She’s been crying for hours and just recently I was able to calm her, right now she’s in the room and she won’t talk to me or Tomas. I’m so worried, but I think it’ll be better if she was with you.”

“Say no more I’m on my way.” Leon ended the call as Claire looked at him expecting an answer.

“Milla’s hysterical, wanna come with me to get her?”

Why are they all getting their jimmies rustled over this shit? Kids throw tantrums and it's not like they'd know it has something to do with her bullshit I CAN SEE DA FEWTUUUURE power since the Sue-child isn't saying anything about it. They'd realistically just assume the kid was acting up.

“I bet you already know that answer.” Claire said with a smile as they left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demitri turned off the engine; the ride had been long and now since it was at the peek of the heat it was frustrating.

I have no idea what "peek of the heat" means nor do I really want to know considering the mass amounts of dirty thoughts and images that produced.

He looked over at you and a part of him was starting to feel guilty; you just sat there staring out the window he bet you didn’t realize you had arrived. He didn’t need to be a physic to know what you were thinking about; he already knew Chris was on your mind.

We should not be receiving this information through the narrative as it stands. This is from Karla-Sue's POV which means we should only hear about her thoughts, what she sees, what she feels, what she experiences and not anything that would have to come from the feelings, sight, thoughts or experience of someone else!

Reluctantly he cleared his throat which caused you to look at him with no emotion whatsoever, “We’re here.”

“Normally I would say thank you but you’re the last person to deserve it.”

“I do deserve that. I understand.”

You opened the door but before you got out Demitri placed a hand on your shoulder, his shoulder was currently screaming at him in pain but he didn’t care. “You better be careful what you do from here on in, Mercury is gonna be watching like a hawk.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21] Thatssotrue_1492_1330049272

You turned back to him, “Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn.” You roughly swap his hand off of you and slam the door shut before walking into the building.

Jesus Christ, even when the guy is being pleasant and all around concerned for her well-being she's a raging bitch to him. This would be a time when someone would lay off being a hostile bitch to everyone around them. God damn.

Demitri banged his fist on the wheel before watching your reseeding form, that was when his communicator went off. “Frost.” He snapped not caring if it was his supervisor.

“Why was I informed that you released Karla Smith?!” sure enough it was Rachel.

“Because I did, and what?”

I really have to wonder why this ass-wipe keeps releasing their target when he has her right fucking there. What purpose does that serve? Because he supposedly "loves" her? But we've seen no evidence of that other than Gabby15cancer trying so very hard to make it seem like it. The only thing that serves is to make creepy, rape-y scenes that leave me wondering about the author's mental health.

“Demitri, you screwed up again!”

“In case you haven’t noticed or you don’t really care, she pretty much beat the crap out of me. And besides we don’t need her just yet.”

“Did they get a blood sample from her at least?”

“They were but she woke up.”

Yeah, that's the product of not utilizing the restraints she was in properly ya fucking moron! Again, this is Gabby's way of forcing an outcome she wants. With the blood sample she wouldn't have Mercury dogging her every step and Demitri wouldn't have a "reason" (no matter how weak a reason that is) to be around to molest and harass her. You can't do that without making the situation reasonable, realistic and logical to lead into the outcome you want to get to.

“Great if I go down your coming with me.”

“As if I got a choice.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“And then, Chris killed the jackal that vas going to kill us both.” Milla said to Claire as Claire nodded interested in the story so far.

Of course Claire would be interested, it has a Sue in it! Everyone in this universe has been latched onto by the Sues one and two (Karla and Milla)!

The three of them were currently dining at a burger place; Leon was watching the little girl with curiosity. Milla didn’t want to tell them what was wrong; instead she kept quiet about it.

Funny, really, how both Karla-Sue and the Sue-child here refuse to share possibly vital information to help the others. Make of that what you will.

All she said was that ‘only Karla and Chris would understand’ so Leon and Claire didn’t press the matter any further.

Why? Why wouldn't they press the matter when the thing she saw left her so obviously distressed? This aren't fucking normal reactions to any of this!

Just when Leon was about to turn off his phone,

What is the purpose of Leon just randomly deciding to shut off his phone? What does this 'burger joint' not allow cell phones or some shit?

the bright caller ID flashed with BETA E on it. BETA Egypt division, “Yes?”

...? Okay, I'll bite; why does Leon have Egypt division's number on his cell? Whatever happened to these people calling base to base?

“Hello sir, this is Amunet Fadil calling.”

“Of course what can I help you with?”

“Karla Smith arrived here not long ago despite being a wanted felon in your states and even having their pilot recognize her as the Sergeant Major; all she insisted on doing was calling you. She looks really upset and she won’t tell us what happened with Chris Redfield. Although we’re sure…he’s…” Amunet trailed off she sounded saddened also.

You know, if the only one who came back is in hysterics and the other guy is missing then he's probably dead.

“Chris didn’t come back with her?” Leon said in disbelief and much to his displeasure with himself Claire and Milla looked up at him with hurt filled eyes.

“No, they went in the facility last night…and Karla came back just now. We just sent her on the helicopter a moment ago she should be arriving at the airport soon despite her being a wanted felon in your states and considered on the run. Just a word to the wise Mr. Kennedy, she doesn’t appear the same as when she left.”

“Physically or mentally?”

“Mentally…I think his death messed her up completely sir.”

I think this is complete bullshit. I think Chris isn't really dead because since when does anything truly devestating happen in this series? Just look at Ada's death - all of five chapters later and she's forgotten about. The only time a characters' death was lasting was Zachary's and that was one of Gabby's 'pwecious' fanon Stus. No, she's not going to kill off her insert's bitch-boy-toys any time soon.

Leon closed his eyes for a second to take in this new information; and to process the word Amunet had just said. Dead, was he really? To think that the love of his life would be here physically but all of her would be gone, was just pictured wrong in his mind. “Mr. Kennedy?”

“I’ll pick her up considering we're all breaking the law and harboring her as a wanted felon anyways, thank you for everything Amunet truly.”

“You shouldn’t thank me, we should’ve gone in with them both regardless of what Chris said.

This would have been nice building information if we had had it before the situation actually happened!

Goodbye sir.” She cut off the connection as Leon pocketed his phone before looking at the two in front of him.

“I’m going to pick up Karla, but I have to drop you both off first.”

“What happened?” Claire demanded. “What happened to Chris?”

“Claire not now.”

“Dammit, tell me what happened to my brother Leon!” Claire shouted while standing up causing the diners to look at them. Leon looked up and saw Claire’s tears spilling onto the yellow table.

“Chris is missing.” He knew it was wrong but telling her Chris was dead was not something that should be discussed in front of everyone.

Actually, waiting to tell someone their sibling is dead is the worst move to make. Telling them the sibling is just missing when proof shows otherwise only leads to false hope which can leave the one left behind hurting all the more as time passes.

Claire’s eyes read him like an open book; she slowly sat back down with a shocked and saddened face. “He’s dead.”

“I knew my vision vas true.” Milla broke down as she held her face in her hands.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21] Original-7
So, the little shit knew that Chris would "die" and decides not to tell even Claire this information because it's only quote-on-quote "something Karla or Chris would understand?" BULLSHIT! Claire has the right to know that information considering it's her fucking brother! BLOOD is thicker than WATER!

Leon closed his eyes again as he got out of the booth with Claire carrying a crying Milla and once he reopened his eyes he found them to be wet with tears although they never spilled over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Four-thirty p.m. found Leon Scott Kennedy waiting for Karla at the airport runway despite the fact that she is a WANTED FELON, since he was a US agent he was allowed on the premises despite the fact that he was PICKING UP A WANTED FELON. As soon as the helicopter touched down Leon saw her open the door to the cabin. He stood there ten feet away as she climbed out and without a word to the pilot shut the door and began to walk over to him calmly.

Amunet was right; Karla was not the same. She stared at him but it was as if she was looking through him, she continued on over to him and just as he was offering her a hand she threw her arms around him.

It amazes me that this is what the author thinks constitutes shock and grief. Really! It does! This should have been an emotional set up, making the readers feel for Chris' supposed death and for Karla having to deal with the loss of the man she was falling in love with and yet throughout this whole story Karla's been a raging, hostile bitch to everyone and everything is so heavy-handed and written so horrendously that I just can't care!

At first he was surprised by her actions, but hastily and lovingly he wrapped his arms around her body. Her face was buried in his chest he was waiting for her to cry but found that all she did was mumble apologies, Leon didn’t know why. He didn’t want her to cry but he would have found that normal after losing a partner/boyfriend he assumed.

“Just a minute longer.” She said softly as she gripped the back of his shirt.

“Take all the time you need.” He responded gently.

“I’m all cried out Leon.” She spoke softly as she pulled away from him but she still kept her arms around him. “I really am it’s my fault Chris is not here.”

Leon shook his head as placed a hand on her cheek and slowly caressed it with his hand, “Somebody hit you.” he said angrily as he examined her cheek further, and from the way she tensed in his embrace knew that he was right. “Who did it?” he demanded.

At first she hesitated but once she looked into his eyes she quickly blurted out, “Demitri.”

This is so soul crushingly boring! I can just feel myself dying as I read this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And here you thought you would be depressed because of Chris, but now you were just scared. You felt somewhat guilty for giving away Demitri but then quickly remembered he was at fault here, Leon became angrier by the second. And his look told you so.

I don't... I don't know what's even going on anymore! What the hell just happened? What did we skip over? Where the hell are we?! And whatever happened to all that shock and grief over Chris' death? Got over that pretty damn quickly didn't you, you fucking whore!

“I already took care of him,” you said to reassure him since nowadays Leon had a short fuse. “I pretty much did what you would’ve done.”

“No, he would be dead and no body would be found. No one touches you like this, including myself.”

This is not how Leon acts - Plaga or no! He values human life! He doesn't throw around death threats like this for the hell of it and to show his *~twu wuv~* for anyone! God! Fucking! DAMNIT!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21] Frustration

“Well…then I’m not gonna tell you what he would’ve done too.” You say before quickly pulling away from him and running to the jeep.

If you weren't going to tell him then you shouldn't have brought it up, fuckwit! That's just asking for trouble!

“…Hey!” Leon said running after you. “Was he gonna take advantage of you?!”

“Maybe!” you smiled for the first time in hours as he climbed into the front seat with you in the passenger side.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21] 561130_408960369170041_1598544962_n
I am just apalled people! Do you see what she just did?! She was molested, nearly raped, and she's laughing about it to Leon who just threatened he would kill anyone who mistreats her! THIS IS NOT A JOKING MATTER! YOU ARE A SICK, SICK, TWISTED FREAK!

“Forgot to tell you, Milla’s with Claire their both fine but Milla had a vision…whatever that is.”

You mean to tell me Leon is too fucking stupid to figure out what that means? Psychic hotlines were popular in the 90's - I know! I grew up listening to them! Raccoon City took place in 1998 when Leon was in his 20's, he would have been exposed to those commericials! COMMON FUCKING SENSE! CAN YOU ACTUALLY USE IT FOR ONCE?!

“She get’s premonitions.” You say as the breeze flies through your hair as he drives towards Kaplan’s home. “When she was in her mother’s womb, she was exposed to an airborne virus.”

“I see.” Leon said after a long pause. “It doesn’t make me think any less of her, like you.” he expressed as you grasped his hand that was on the gear shift.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21] Tumblr_ltylw9To891qaaihx
This bitch flip flops between men faster than I can blink! Leon's unavailable? She runs to Chris! Chris is dead? Well, now she doesn't think Leon's such a bad situation after all! FUCK ME!

“I’m worried about Chris; I do hope he’s alright.”

“You think he’s alive?” Leon had to admit that he felt a pang of jealousy since it seemed that Chris and you were pretty closer than usual.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21] 0001k2aw

“I know he is. I didn’t feel his pain through the bond.” Before Leon could ask you had told him about the bond and how with each person you were close to you could sense if they were in danger by feeling their pain.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21] Stfupope
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21] 0001ze5h

“So, then Chad and the others are okay.”

“For now.” That was the last of any conversation as he pulled up to the apartment complexes. As the two of you got out you flinched as you put a hand to the back of your head, Leon noticed.

“You okay?”

“Yeah, it’s probably a headache.” Little did you know that that wasn’t the case, oh no, you found out something was wrong when Leon stopped in front of the door. He scrutinized the forced entry as he brought his handgun, you would’ve reached for yours as well but it seems like yours were missing at the moment. ‘Damn you Demitri.’

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21] Gold-glitter-t-shirt-mens-standard-weight_design
What do you want me to say to this, people? We all know this is shit! We all know it's contrived! I've already said what can be said to this bullshit!

Leon opened the door and stepped inside and found the one bedroom apartment in dismay; the table was overturned, the coffee table smashed to bits and papers and books were scattered and littered all over the rug.

“Claire!” Leon shouted as he went towards the bedroom.

“Milla? I’m home sweetheart where are you?!” you shouted frantically as you searched for her in every nook and cranny.

“We weren’t gone that long, what the hell happened?” Leon demanded to no one in particular as he kicked the chair in frustration.

“That headache was no headache…someone must’ve knocked them out.” you realized as Leon looked at you.

No, fucking really? It's like you told us all of that already! *begins throwing shit in rage*

“Call Jill and Carlos, I’ll try to get a hold of Rebecca and BillyBenny. Warn them, they might be next.”

You pulled out your phone and immediately dialed Jill’s number, “‘Hi thanks for remembering my number. I can’t get to the phone right now but leave your number and I’ll be sure to get back to you, thank you and have a lovely day!’ Jill its Karla, listen please call me back as soon as you get this, it’s important. Code Green okay? Code Green please get back to me Jill.” You hung up and dialed Carlos next.

.... .... .... .... *shakes head 'no' repeatedly**after a moment looks down at hands on table, still shaking head* No. Just no. No.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebecca Chambers stepped out of her bathroom after showering; wearing a green shirt and blue shorts she notices that she has a missed call and a new message. Just as she was about to listen to it the door bell rings; shrugging she walked over and unlocked the door.

Her cat Jasmine hisses at the window knowing that her owner was in danger; Jasmine quickly jumps down and lightly scratches Rebecca’s ankle.

What the hell kind of a cat acts like this? Just answer me that, people.

“Ow! What’s gotten into you Jazzy?”

Rebecca scolds and opens the door only to have a cloth being smothered in her face as she struggles against the person. Jasmine hisses and jumps onto the small table and ‘accidentally’ presses the play button on the answering machine.

.... ..... .... ....
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21] Tumblr_m3phdwOKvx1qd1uwa

“Rebecca, its Leon listen Claire and Milla have been taken, please call me back once you get this and…and lock your door don’t open the door until you’ve called me okay? Please.”

Rebecca then slips into a deep sleep as the person drags her out of the door. Leaving Jasmine to meow loudly at her taken owner.

*flounders uselessly for words, gesturing wildly at the screen**several minutes later: gets up and leaves the room*

We seem to be having a temporary issue. Please standby until Sporker FANG returns.Thank you.

Fang: *returns dragging Beltway in behind her* You're sporking the rest of this! No! I don't care what you do to me later for it! I'M DONE! *storms back out of the room, slamming the door on the way out*

Beltway: *blinks after Fang, scowling* I fucking hate that brat sometimes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Jill didn’t answer.” You say glumly after the tenth call that hour.

Beltway: Usually if someone doesn't pick up the goddamn phone in an hour that means they're busy. Or in this case something's already happened to their sorry asses. In that case it'd probably be a fucking smart idea to get up off your lazy ass and go find out!

“Neither did BillyBenny and Rebecca.”

Beltway: *snorts* Imagine that!

“It’s just us now, besides Angela and Bethany and Oscar.” You expressed while taking a seat beside him on the brown couch.

Beltway: If you have to take the time out of your observation to point out how you're NOT the only fucking ones then it's not just the two of you sorry assholes!

“Whoever is doing this, they know how to hit you with a low blow.” Leon said while taking out his phone and fiddling with it.

“What makes you think they’re not doing this to you?” you asked a bit annoyed. Leon slowly turned to look at you with a fine eyebrow raised as his blue eyes looked at you.

Beltway: I hate to copy Fang but maybe it's because you're the goddamn Sue of the planet and everything revolves around you and how the sun shines out your ass.

“Gee, maybe they’re doing this to you because of , oh yeah, your powers!” he said as sarcasm rolled off his tongue.

“Oh yeah huh?” laughing nervously he turned back to his phone as you got over the fit of giggles.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21] Picard-facepalm-o-1

“You know who we need to call.”

Beltway: Ghost Busters...?

Leon shook his head as he waited for Hunnigan to answer, “Power rangers?”

“No smartass, them.” you emphasized the word as he hangs up and looks over at you again with an eyebrow raised.

“Them?...aw hell, no we can do fine without them.” Leon practically growls as you roll your eyes.

Beltway: Am I even supposed to know who the fuck these new assholes are or is this just something completely pulled out of her ass again?

“Oh yeah, just look at us Scott! We don’t even have a clue who’s doing this! If we don’t do something quick our family will die.”

“Family?”

“Yes, they’re our family Leon.” You say with a sad smile as he fights the urge to not melt under that face that could make any man crumble beneath you. Hell, it even worked on Oscar throughout high school.

Beltway: *stunned speechless**points off at nothing in a vain attempt to look as if he knows what he's doing* .... I think I'm just going to go kill myself after this shit is done....

“Please? For me?”

“Alright, give me Mark’s number.” You smile even larger as you kiss him on the cheek before giving him Mark Conway’s number.

Beltway: Wasn't this little bitch just hanging all over Chris last I was here? Slut doesn't take long to bounce back, I see.

You watch as he dials the number on his phone before taking yours back out. “I’ll call David.”

“‘Hey this is David. You called but I’m obviously not home. Leave your name, and number and call you back as soon as I can get back...’” you waited for the beep. “David Conway? Karla Smith, the woman who saved your ass back during that mission. I need a favor and I need it fast, everyone’s been taken we don’t know who and we don’t know why. Right now it’s just Leon and me including a hoe and my parents, we need your help.

Beltway: Eh, if I were you I wouldn't be so quick to point the blame to other women as being hoes when you're the one hanging yourself off of two men when it's convenient. Then again if I were you I'd probably just put a fuckin' bullet through my brain.

This is Code Green, if you don’t know what that is basically it means that danger is at a high level.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21] 169199c9

Please call me back and we’ll fill you in. Please David, we need your help.”

David Conway erased the message as he smiled; never would he think he would hear from that crazy lady ever again.

“So, the princess needs my help. I guess I can give it to her.” He pulled out a cigarette and lit it before inhaling and then exhaling the smoke. He then slowly went towards his room and began to pack the necessities.

Beltway: ... I think Fang's rubbin' off on me because I just got some very porno thoughts to that situation.

"Hello?"

"Mark, its Leon"

"Leon? I don't remember giving you my number...Or did I?"

"No time to explain everything. Can I count on you for help? It's urgent."

"I don’t know, I’m kind of in the middle of something important myself. I have a job interview...Can't this wait, Kennedy?"

"It's more important than that."

Beltway: 'Course it is, it's about the Sue. Little bitch has everyone by the balls here.

"I don't have time for this, Kennedy. I have a job to do. I need to get to it. It's my last chance to get my act together. Now if you don't mind, I have to go."

Beltway: I like this guy, he tells it like it is. Too bad I get the feeling that shit ain't gonna last.

"It's, Claire...I don't have much time to tell the whole story, can you come over? We need to talk, now.”

"Claire?..." Mark gazed at the watch on his wrist. "Alright...I'll be right over."

"Good. Hurry, I'll be waiting." Leon hung up.

"So far for my future job...But Claire always comes first...” he sighed before heading towards his vehicle.

Beltway: I don't know how to feel about that. I'm just going to avoid bringing this up to Fang. She may be a brat at times but I'd rather not get my ear chewed off because she might have to add this asshole to her stupid fucking chart.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21] 196

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:10 pm

Nice spork! :D

And that Rameses B song was beautiful!
Back to top Go down

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [21]
Page 1 of 1