AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]    Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:08 am

Well, I suppose I'm back at the wheel after my not-so-subtle mental breakdown. Great thanks to Oki for taking the helm while I was indisposed. Suppose I better get back on this train wreck.

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.40 Strange Love

There is, quite literally, no love anywhere in these fics. It is only lust. I have seen no instances of anyone truly caring about one another.

Karla knows she's not out of danger, and yet she can't seem to avoid the inevitable question: Who do you love?

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Tumblr_ltylw9To891qaaihx

“What are we going to do now?” Rebecca asked among you all as she reached up and began to run her fingers through her short hair. It was a nervous habit of hers.

No. It is not. If it was we would have witnessed this in Resident Evil 0 and the few scenes she's in in Resident Evil and any of its remakes.

You shrugged fixing the collar of your shirt with a bored look on your face, “We have to start looking for K I guess.”

For someone who spent a good chunk of the last chapter freaking her shit out over Demitri and his not-disease she's rather blasé about their situation... again.

At this Leon looked at you from his spot beside the bed, “You really want to?”

/has no idea where they are at in relation to where they were in the last chapter

“She has Claire.” You reminded and at the mention of the missing woman everyone tensed.

“The last time we saw Claire she wiped the floor us.” Leon bit back which was really not like him.

Being held up in this motel room was not really what you all planned but it was the only option since Mercury was probably out scouting for you all…even the police.

I hope they used fake I.D.s and aliases. Then again I wouldn't be surprised if none of them did and they still get away with it. The author and her creations are, in fact, just that stupid.

“What?” Chris asked in disbelief. “What do you mean by that?”

"She kicked our asses. Can it get anymore clearer than that?" Mark said coldy.

Chris became annoyed with how Mark answered, he seemed to be figuring out just how much his sister meant to the guy, “Yeah I’m still trying to figure out what Claire is to you. Are you guys together or is she with Eric?”

Your mouth was wide open, “Chris!”

"Doesn't get any better than this does it?" Mark dodged Chris's comment, as David glanced clearly annoyed.

"Alright, Redfield. We get it; you don't like anyone else hitting on your sister.

That.... The way that line is worded it gives some very Unfortunate Implications of possible incest between the Redfield siblings.

Incase you hadn't been paying attention...Mark's saving Claire. Other than that when this mission is over, you can kick his ass. Okay?"

"Gee thanks, Dave."

"But for now, everyone in this room wants Claire back. So unless anyone wants to argue with me about it...I suggest speak now or forever hold their tongue cuz I will rip it with my bare hands."

Funny, that little speech, considering they oftentimes forget about the (plight of) others they are sent out to rescue for chapters on end.

“Who the hell put you in charge?” Chris questioned angrily as you let your head drop in your hands.

"Let's just shut up and move along...Karla I accept your love." David winked.

“I am ever so grateful.” You mumbled sarcastically in your hands still not picking up your head.

"Love you too...Leon, you...not so much."

“Thank god.” Leon remarked.

"David what would we do without you?" Mark asked with a sarcastic tone.

“We would actually all get along be forced to deal with moving the plot along instead of having 80% filler with him bickering with someone or other each chapter.” You replied while picking up your head to gaze up and catch Jill’s soft look.

So, what? Is Jill eyeing Karla-Sue in a totally Les-yay manner?

"...Hey Karla...kiss my ass."

"Dave...let it go."

Chris ignored him and turned to you with narrowed eyes, “Karla, like I was about to say, right now you’re in no better position.”

“Why?! What have I done?” you were irritated with the look he was giving you; he seemed to see that Leon and David were…well, jealous of him.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  0001k2aw
They had just brought up the very valid event of Claire still in enemy clutches and now they're all squabbling about stupid feelings of lust and jealousy.

Chris looked over at Leon who in turn meets his gaze; he then turned to David who was glaring at him. “Just who exactly do you want? Me? Leon? David?”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Stfupope

“Chris I hardly think that this is the appropriate time to be arguing about your love quarrel.” Jill intervened while placing a calming hand on your shoulder since you begun to shake.

“I agree with Jill.” Sheva said while crossing her arms and standing beside you.

“I do too.” added Rebecca.

And yet it's not going to stop the situation. It's just going to keep on going like the Fail Train that it is.

Kaplan looked uneasy as BillyBenny kept his brown gaze on Chris, Carlos tilted his chair back and Eric looked liked he was about to walk out. Meanwhile Mark took in a deep breath as Milla buried herself under the covers.

“They’re right,” you finally said as everyone turned to look at you. “Right now Claire is the priority as well as the safety of the world. I know I’m the reason why you three are not getting along, and I’m sorry. But…I do…have feelings for you three…it’s just too complicated to explain.” You were about to get up when Jill pushed you back down.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Thatssotrue_6665_1333075826
And yet you're going to selfishly force them to stay in your life and be your 'friends' and make the other two witness your affair with Leon as we all know this will end up being. This is as bad as what Bella did to Edward and Jacob in the Twilight series as the manipulative little cocktease she was. Oh? And unsurprisingly, Gabby15cancer does like Twlight. Make of that what you will.

“And besides,” she began as you looked up at her waiting to hear what she was gonna say. “Your guys’ petty little fight really needs to stop because its ridiculous, when this is over then she’ll choose, until then we need to focus on stopping K and her army before its too late. Understand?”

The first part of Jill's statement, "[The] petty little fight really needs to stop because it's ridiculous", is something the author should really take into account for her own story and for what she does half of the time. *pointedly glares at Slimy-Git*

Jill’s blue eyes looked over

STOP! Stop! Hold the goddamn phone here! Blue eyes? No. Jill only ended up with blue eyes in Resident Evil 5 due to the experiments conducted on her after she went kamikaze-ing out the window with Wesker. That event and the ensuing realities that would have followed never happened in your own canon. Let's take a look here:
- Before the Kijuju Mission Jill and Karla-Sue are seen finishing up a mission
- Some days later Chris and Zachary are on the way to Kijuju to meet up with Sheva : At this point Chris and Jill had been in some type of relationship by Gabby's own words due to the fact that they broke up later on
- Later revealed after Russian Territories that Karla-Sue's Sue-clone was the cause for a faked Wesker and Bird Lady!Jill to fuck with Chris

Let's ignore the fact that those events don't match up. The last one only came about after Gabby played Resident Evil 5 for the first time after its release and realized the storyline and how much she had violated canon. It was her piss poor attempt to shoe-horn in how the events in Kijuju (in-game) would have worked in correlation with her fanfics -

Spoiler:

- but it became her story's canon, which is ultimately what an author should follow if they've set up sequels already. Thus the Jill we see here now would still have her brown hair and eyes.

at Chris as he nodded, unable to ignore his partner’s intense gaze. She then looked at Leon who nodded also.

"...What's that suppose to mean?" David eyed the brunette with a clearly irritated look.

“I just don’t want anyone to not focus on what we have to do unlike what we all usually do as we go through the motions in this story,” she answered. “It’s nothing personal.”

"She's right Dave. You have to take this more seriously." Mark glanced at David.

"I take this plenty of seriously, me and Karla just have a deep crush is all. We can't help it."

“David,” you caught his immediate attention. “We’re not going through this again.”

"Love you too Karla." David walked towards you while taking a seat and putting his arm around your waist. "When we save the day and head home, want me to rub your back from your aches and pain?" David whispered trying not to attract Leon and Chris's attention.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Original

“I hate massages.” You replied taking his arm off of you.

The fact that you are not into light petting that is often associated with some foreplay is not something I ever needed to know.

"Don't I at least get a kiss for not turning my back on you this entire mission? On the cheek?" he gestured with a tap of a finger to his cheek.

“You never quit do you?”

"I want a big kiss on the cheek." He insisted still with that large smile on his face.

You glared at him and with minimal reluctance you placed a kiss on his cheek before quickly pulling away.

And she indulges him. This is the mark of a cocktease, people. Giving false hope to suitors you don't express any interest in at all. And oh, don't give me that she does. She's SAID it, sure, but she's never SHOWN it. And, say it with me class;
Show is superior to Tell.

“Dick.”

"Thank you Karla. Later on can I get one on my lips?"

"Dave for the love of God...”

"This doesn't involve a Mark Conway...So can I?"

“Como chingas hombre! Do you want to die by Chris and Leon’s hands?! Ugh, maybe!”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Tram

"I knew you liked me."

“Hardly.”

“But Karla.” Everyone turned to the small Russian girl who had been quiet up until now. Her black eyebrows were scrunched together as her amber eyes looked at you, “Weren’t you and Chris…with each other?”

You breathing slowed as Chris walked over to her and sat down beside her, “We were…” his eyes locked with yours.

You then sat at the edge of the bed, “And we still are…as your parents…”

This whole love square was harder then you expected it to be, but you knew this was your entire fault. ‘Why me? Why do you guys want me? I’m not all that special…’

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Tumblr_m49udnSAIe1qdavcy
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Deanwillstabyou

“You guys should go back to your room.” Sheva suggested. The guys grudgingly did so Chris got up from the bed and without another word to you he left with them.

It weirds me out how all of the guys are just obeying the girls without question or argument.

And sooner than expected Milla fell fast asleep.

“First it was me hating Ada and Angela…now its Chris hating Leon while Leon is hating David…I’m such a bad person.”

Yes, but not for the reasons you think. Also, Gabby, stop reusing the same ideas over and over again unless you have some away to add a fresh twist to them. You look uninventive when you do.

You expressed since this whole situation took a toll on your heart, you really wish Claire was here with you. She would have made the situation a little more tolerable.

“Karla,” Jill began while sitting across from you. “Those three are in love with a good person;

*promptly shoots herself in the face with a bazooka*

the problem is…it makes that competition. First Leon had you and he broke up with you to protect you, and then Chris fell for you when you two were in Russia…the same thing happened when you and David were working together. Leon wants to stay away from you but he can’t, he’ll always love you. And seeing Chris and David want you too just makes it hard for him to stay away.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  SensesOffended

“I didn’t want to fall for Chris,” you shook your head while saying that. “You and him belong together Jill, it’s just that he saved me so many times and we grew close. I just couldn’t help it.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Thatssotrue_11017_1337280269

“I know you couldn’t, but he and I were having problems of our own and us separating was for the best. I honestly,” she added with a huff before smiling at you. “I didn’t want to give Carlos that chance. He was cocky, arrogant, but then…our time together in Raccoon when Chris wasn’t there made those feeling rise up again. Not only that but all Chris cared about, what he was obsessed over, was fighting Bio-terrorism and finding Wesker, when honestly…I wasn’t obsessed with it like he was. Don’t get me wrong, our time fighting Bio-terrorism really pulled us closer. But it was just too much.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Asagi-Bullshit

Sheva then sat down on at your side, “Then when he witnessed Zachary die, he felt it was his responsibility to make it up to you somehow, then when you two went to Russia…” she looked back Jill.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  86b

Jill smiled, “He felt that connection that he and I felt, fighting alongside each other just like us. It made him remember the good times and even more so I think he likes how you are; your personality just thrilled him the way you probably snapped at him with comebacks.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  00063ftk

You let out a laugh, “Yeah, I really went at it with him.” She chuckled along with Becky and Sheva.

I notice you fail to mention just how much of a hostile bitch you were to him at all times.

“Ok,” Becky said trying to ease her laugh. “And this David Conway?”

“He’s a no good plumber.” You answered quickly.

“He’s a plumber?” Jill asked with a raised brow as you shrugged.

“I don’t know what he is anymore, but I do like him…I don’t know why…he won’t leave my chest alone. He’s always cracking chest jokes.”

“Well…don’t Mexican women like you have natural big chests?” Rebecca asked as you grinned.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  0009h18h

“I guess, but come on! Jill has big ones too! And Sheva!”

“Why are you looking at my chest!?!” Jill shouted while crossing her arms over her chest, Sheva did the same.

Why are they so self-conscious about their chest size?

You were about to say something else when Rebecca reached out and grabbed a hold of the necklace you were wearing, “This is a very interesting necklace.” She remarked.

You looked down and saw that she was inspecting the Egyptian all Seeing Eye between her index finger and thumb studying its light colors that traced the eye. “It was given to me by Amunet back when Chris and I were in Egypt.”

Rebecca’s hazel gaze met yours in an instant as you shifted uncomfortably, “Are you sure it’s not tapped?”

“Rebecca, Amunet works for me…she wouldn’t betray me.” You suddenly defended her.

“If she was threatened she may have.” She answered back softly as you sighed.

How the hell did we get to this topic? I'm so confused.

“Karla,” Sheva began. “It’s a possibility remember that.”

You shook your head while fingering the necklace; you didn’t want to believe that Amunet would betray you. Didn’t you have enough people betraying you? Apparently not.

Of course not, because the author can't get it into her head that reusing the same thing over and over and over again decreases its shock and drama value each time.

Hours passed and all of you were crowded around the car outside checking and loading weapons because tomorrow you were going after K.

Quick question; where the hell is everyone in relation to each other? Like where is this hotel located at and in what part of the world is K and her blasphemous clones?

“Alright everyone has a weapon?” Chris asked as you all chimed in a ‘yup.’

“What about Milla?” you asked him as he assembled his pistol together.

Why is his firearm in pieces?

“I asked Amunet to come and get her, since I know she’ll be safe with her.” He answered never once taking his eyes off of his pistol. You glanced over and locked eyes with Rebecca as she gave a weak smile in return.

You nodded once while turning back to him, “Can’t we leave her with Oscar?”

Chris looked at you finally while putting down his gun and leaning forward on his hands that were rested on the material inside the hummer, “What’s wrong with her being with Amunet?”

Before answering him you ripped off his necklace as well as your own before tossing them over to Rebecca. You then turned back to him just as he gave you a questionable look, “What the hell was that for?!”

Because that wasn't strange as high fuck, nooooo, not at all. Just like her author Karla-Sue does not understand subtlety. Also, why can't she just tell him the necklaces may be bugged? They certainly had no problem talking about it while she was wearing the possibly bugged necklace anyways.

And yes, let's just ignore the fact that there's been no previous foreshadowing to this idea and thus this makes this plot point a giant ass pull.

“I want Milla to stay with my grams. Grandma Bebe lives not too far from here.” You said as Chris ran a hand through his hair before looking back at you.

“Alright, do you suspect Amunet or something?” his question was simple he didn’t seem to be angry.

“What if the necklaces are tapped?” you suggested as he seemed to be figuring out the question himself.

“Do you really think that?” he finally asked and you shrugged. “Karla, I know that you still feel betrayed after Bethany sold you out but that doesn’t mean all people will…” he then looked at you while lifting your chin to meet his gaze. “I didn’t…we didn’t.” he added.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Thatssotrue_5229_1332009204

You smiled while nodding, “I know. Thank you.”

Chris smiled too before releasing your chin and turning back to the task at hand.

“So, she’s staying with bubby.” You said as he chuckled and waved a hand at you.

“No, Amunet is on her way already.”

“Yeah but she needs to meet her great-grams anyways.” You remarked.

“I don’t care I can’t just call Amunet and tell her no thanks we don’t trust you.”

This is such bullshit, guys. It's so forced and heavy-handed. Quick poll, if ANYONE here believes Amunet isn't betraying these assholes raise your hand. *waits, no one raises a hand, crickets chirp* That's what I thought.

“Why not?”

“Why should I?”

“Ok,” Jill intervened. “Chris it’ll be easier if she just stays with Karla’s grandmother.”

“Jill-”

“Sweet!” you then went over and grabbed Leon’s phone as he turned and saw you dialing Grams’s number.

I don’t want cable!

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Orig-9549351

“Grams its Karla.”

Karla? Oh hi baby, how are you love? Grandma misses her pumpkin.

“I miss you too Grams, listen I need to ask a favor of you.”

Of course child, what can I do for you?”

“Can you watch Milla? I’m going on a top secret mission.”

Typically when something is top secret you don't mention it to anybody outside the know.

You took the time to look at everyone and as you did you noticed that all of them were staring at you with smirks.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  000f0qyc

Oh no problem! That little red square loves when I tell stories of my days in Vietnam.”

“Grams, don’t call her a red square. And thank you I’ll drop her off in a couple of minutes.”

Sounds good, grandma loves you Karla. And do me a favor and put some flowers on Zachary’s grave for me.

“Can do Grams. Thank you.” You hung up and smashed Leon’s phone on the ground before handing him the pieces. He looked from the destroyed phone to you in a fixed glare as you shrugged. “Someone can track us if you would’ve kept it.”

That was highly inconsiderate of her. Phones and phone plans aren't cheap. He could have just dismantled the battery from the phone at any given point.

“Ok, let’s get going guys.” Jill said while winking.

“Have any of you guys noticed how quiet it got?” Sheva questioned as she turned to inspect the many rooms around you all.

Oddly enough, no, considering Gabby never bothers to elaborate on the surroundings and what's going on in them.

“Now that you mention it…you’re right. It’s too quiet.” Eric said.

"Well it makes things a lot easier for us to pass. No interferences." Mark replied.

“I was sure there were more people when we checked in.” BillyBenny added.

I'm not even going to go into the fact that people come and go in hotels all the time.

"Well they're gone now. Good riddance." David spoke relieved.

You pulled the hammer back on the gun as you aimed it around; the eerie feeling reminded you of Rockfort. It was an ugly feeling that you hadn’t want to go through again.

You are in civilian territory, aiming a firearm around. This is a big no-no. You never point a gun at anything you don't have the intent to kill.

“Guys, stay alert.” Leon said while raising the shotgun up as well.

“Oh please, we know.” You said.

It was dark and eerie out and Sheva was right; it was way too quiet to be a motel, there were definitely more people earlier that day. But now…now it seemed abandoned.

"I'm glad someone's getting trigger happy around here. Or is that just me?" David smirked.

“Now is not the time to be cracking jokes.” Sheva answered.

“Karla, vhat’s going on?” before you could answer her, a chuckle was passed.

“It’s funny how people depend on you.”

That it is considering she doesn't do jack shit without someone else piecing together things for her.

You closed your eyes before opening them and squinting in the dark.

“It’s you, isn’t it K?” you asked.

“Yup, and I brought some friends of mine.”

The lights in the parking lot suddenly flashed on and that was when you all noticed her and the people she was talking about.

“Oh…god.” Leon managed to say as your mouth fell open as well.

K lifted both her arms, “Like my friends? They missed you guys too.”

From her left stood Luis Sera who was watching you and Leon intently, beside him stood Saddler as well as Salazar and Mendez and Irving. To K’s right was the Ashfords, SvetlanaRosso and her crew and Birkin and Krauser.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  6b8d49b4

“Krauser…Luis…” Leon said in disbelief.

“Alexia…” Chris muttered.

“And I got more.” K said with a sneer as eight more popped up to your close left.

As you all turned to see, you heard Chris intake a sharp breath at the sight of his sister. Claire looked on with a neutral face as her red hair was once again down and about her shoulders, beside her was a young man and beside him was a very grown up Sherry Birkin.

The last person though made your stomach churn and your heart clench. Zachary stepped from out of the shadows and took his place next to Claire; you couldn’t handle it anymore so you fell to your knees.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Gtfo-1

“Karla.” Leon bent down to your level and placed his hands on your shoulders, not wanting to witness it as well. “It’s gonna be okay.”

Tears streamed down your face as you shook your head, “He’s alive…my brother is alive…how did this happen?”

Your author decided to get blasphemous and resurrect EVERYONE - no exceptions. Oh, and let's not forget the "I just resurrected their minds" tidbits. If that was the case most of these people would not be working with K. Let's review in list formatting;

-> William Birkin became what he was through obsession of his work on the G-Virus. He was a somewhat good person who did care about those around him. He was merely consumed by his work.
-> Luis Sera was a good person through and through. He felt remorse for working for Saddler and did what he could to thwart him. He would harbor no ill will towards Leon.
-> Alexia Ashford was content on being powerful. She didn't wish to mutate uncontrollably and thus her fifteen-year cryogenic sleep. She enjoys chaos and would not be taking orders from anyone else.
-> Alfred Ashford was obsessed with his sister, no one else. He would only be following Alexia's orders, not K's.
-> Saddler was racist against Americans. He had his own plans to make the world succumb to him with use of the Plaga. He would not be following a clone of an American.
-> Ramon Salazar was implied to have the same mindset as Saddler. He followed Saddler's orders. He would not be following the clone of an American.
-> Bitorez Mendez shared the same sentiments as Saddler and Salazar. He would not be following a clone of an American.
-> Nicohlai Zinovaef was a mercenary obsessed with money. He killed all of his teammates in order to gain more pay each mission. Since K is not paying he would be one of the first to tell her to fuck herself and leave.
-> Jack Krauser wanted power after his mishap with his arm becoming useless during the Javier Mission. He looked up to and respected Wesker which is why he worked for him. He does not work for anyone willy-nilly.

And those are only the ones who were resurrected (and are canon characters). If we were to look at Sherry and Steve again they would not be working for the clone either. All of these characters have been twisted and broken beyond recognition. They are only like their canon counterparts in name and appearance in this story anymore.

David turned to look at you, anger shown on his face as he turned to look at K. "No way. Pinch me I must be dreaming."

“It’s not an illusion. It’s very real Mr. Conway.”

"Really? Your boobs are huger than the last time."

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Original

K’s hand twitched as she yearned to grab her sword and slice the perverted man to pieces but she had to resist until it was absolutely necessary, “And your ego is still bigger, I assume, then most other things.”

“Claire…” Chris began. “Why? And Zach-”

Chris was cut off by a loud sob; he turned as well as the others as he saw Sheva cover her face. “You can’t be alive! I shot you myself!” she sobbed uncontrollably.

"Claire?"

“Be quiet Mark.” Claire snapped at him as Mark turned to her.

"But Claire you don't know how much I missed you…" He tried to tell her his true feelings but it was too hard at the moment.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Original-5

“She said be quiet.” Sherry intervened.

“Sheva, Karla…stop crying. It’s pathetic. I’m alive so deal with it.” Zachary’s tone was harsh and cold as you looked up at him tears still running down your face as Leon stayed beside you.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Original2-3
I'm so not even sorry. But that line, that "I'm alive so deal with it" spiel - it almost makes it sound as if they're angry or sad to seem him alive and not dead. Like he was originally an antagonist or some shit.

“Your not Zachary…he would never talk to us that way.” you said.

Meanwhile Zachary continued to stare at you with emotionless eyes, “I was working with Mercury, and you didn’t even know.”

“That’s enough.” Leon snapped while turning to him finally. “You’ve said enough Zachary.”

“Leon, stop putting your two sense in where it doesn’t belong.” Ada sneered with a cold blank face as well.

.... .... There's so many characters running around now I can't remember who's where. had completely forgotten Ada was there again That's a bad sign, Suethor.

“I don’t know what’s going on, but if these chicas are crying then I do not like it.” Carlos said.

“Mr. Scott, Ms. Leanne just give in to K’s power.” Salazar said.

You sniffed, “Shut up leprechaun.”

“How dare you?! You’re still a disrespectful worm!”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  000f0qyc

Jill finally had enough, “What is it that you want?”

“For you all to die.” K answered simply.

I agree. Everyone in this fic needs to die. Immediately.

Claire tensed but before she could make it visible Zachary held onto her arm in warning. “She said she wouldn’t hurt them.” She whispered to him.

“And she won’t.” Zachary stated and at this Claire eyes him still not believing him. “I promise.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Deandisbelief

“Karla, just let me kill you and get it over with.” Your evil you was really ticking you off and so you turned to her with the most treacherous glare you could muster.

“I’m gonna kill you.”

K scoffed but before she could reply you shot up to your feet and charged towards her.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Thatssotrue_1989_1330197331
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  172

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]    Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:33 am

What. The. Fuck. Did I just read? What kind of bullshit was that? lol
Back to top Go down
http://brichubaby.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]    Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:40 am

ADreamingEmi wrote:
I haven't the faintest clue either. I'm just trying to roll with it and preserve sanity at this point. Less than twenty chapters to go until Oblivion and all.

On a side note, I would brace for stupid coming soon. Chapter 41 is by far her longest chapter yet and it includes the fight scene between all these assholes.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  172

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]    Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:43 am

Half-Truth [ Memory ] wrote:
ADreamingEmi wrote:
I haven't the faintest clue either. I'm just trying to roll with it and preserve sanity at this point. Less than twenty chapters to go until Oblivion and all.

On a side note, I would brace for stupid coming soon. Chapter 41 is by far her longest chapter yet and it includes the fight scene between all these assholes.

I don't think my brain can handle reading all of that. It is going to be all kinds of fucked up trying to understand what the fuck she is talking about.
Back to top Go down
http://brichubaby.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]    Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:49 pm

This is a fic you obviously have to either keep notes or go all the way through at once, cause I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore...
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]    Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:33 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
This is a fic you obviously have to either keep notes or go all the way through at once, cause I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore...
It really is. I feel sorry for the poor bastards who were reading this as it came out and there were unknown periods of breaks between chapters to forgot about what happened previously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]    Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [40]
Page 1 of 1