AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}

Go down 
+3
02041992Beck
Dream Drops
MadHattersPassion
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

DigiPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 308Rosemon
PokéPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 282

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:22 pm

Alice had heard Yugi, smiling. Then she had seen Tea come over, hearing what she said. She was glad to have some time before class.

"I'm good. Hello, you must be another of Yugi's friends. I'm Alice." she said to Yugi and then to Tea, smiling. But then she saw Meranda coming over, glad to see her except for when she saw the guy following behind her. She was shocked, seeing that the guy matched the description of Marik. He seemed a bit cuter than she had thought, and he doesn't look like a bad person. But what was Meranda doing with him? Did Tara not warn her sister of him? Alice didn't answer the other's question, feeling a little awkward since she knew that Yugi would be tense as well from Marik being here and with Meranda. So Alice just looked down, trying not to make situation worse and avoiding the gaze of Marik.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:50 am

"Hello Alice, nice to meet you. I'm Tea," Tea responded, smiling at Alice before turning her attention on Marik and Meranda.

"Why you all looking at us for?" Marik asked, astounded by the stares he was recieving from Yugi and friends.

Yugi smiled at Meranda and Marik. "Oh nothing. It's just that, err..." he trailed off, Meranda cut him off, "it's all right Yugi. I met Namu on the way here. He gave me a ride too."

Yugi turned quickly to Alice and Tea. "Could we talk over there for a moment? I need to say something privately..." he trailed off and started heading towards one corner not far off from Marik and Meranda, but far enough so that they couldn't hear the conversation.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/23713293/my-rp-facts-and-ru
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:57 am

Alice had heard Meranda, seeing as obviously the girl has no idea that 'Namu' is really Marik. Then she had heard Yugi, nodding back. She followed him and Tea to the corner, thinking.

"What do we do? Seems like she doesn't know who he really is. Should we tell Tara about this?" Alice had whispered back to Tea and Yugi. She was also worried about Marik being here, especially if that evil spirit comes out. Alice sighed, feeling so nervous and anxious right now.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:57 am

"I will see if Meranda can come over here. Hang on," Yugi said, he made his way over to Marik and Meranda. "Meranda?"

"Yes Yugi?" Meranda responded, turning to him once hearing his voice.

"Could you come with me for a moment?" he asked, turning ready to head back over to Alice and Tea.

Meranda nodded and followed him whilst Marik watched them go but just as Meranda turned her back to him, he smirked slightly with one hand going to his right trouser pocket. Putting his fingers around the millennium rods stick he stayed still and acted casually while waiting for them to finish their conversation. It was obvious they wouldn't head back to him afterwards so he shrugged his shoulders and headed into the school.

"So, what do you want to tell me?" Meranda asked, glancing from Yugi to Alice then at Tea.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:44 pm

Alice saw as Yugi had gotten Meranda over here, a little relieved. But while she saw the two come over, she had noticed as Marik smirked and then went into the school. She felt worried, hoping that nothing would happen. Then she had heard Meranda, thinking. Alice looked back at Yugi, thinking that he should explain to her about Marik. She wondered what Meranda's reaction would be after hearing that the one she got a ride with, 'Namu' was actually Marik and was someone that she should not be close to at all.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:06 am

Stopping beside Alice and making sure they were out of range from Namu, Marik, Yugi was just about ready to start on what he wanted to say. That was when Tara showed up and she skipped all the way towards them with a proud smile forming on her lips, a small bag was over her right shoulder while her school bag was on her back. Joey also had arrived at the school and he had his right arm in a white cast and sling; his schoool bag was hanging from his left shoulder, the right side strap was dangling.

"Meranda, you do know who Namu really is don't you?" Yugi asked, staring wide eyed at her as though she was blind sighted by a ghost.

"What do you mean by, 'Who Namu really is?'" she responded, confusion showing in her brunette eyes.

Sighing in regret as he turned to Alice, Tea, Joey and Tara he knew that Meranda was not seeing through Marik's charade. Tara had no idea what Yugi was on about; she too, like her sister was confused. Joey on the other hand was giving Meranda the same expression as what Yugi was giving her. Yugi and Joey stared at Meranda in disbelief as they saw her finally looking dumbfounded.

"What you four staring at me for?" she asked, glancing at Yugi, Alice, Joey and Tea.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:38 pm

Alice was glad to see as Tara and Joey were here. She saw his cast and sling, guessing that was how he was able to come back to school. Then she was hearing Meranda, knowing how confused she was. She sighed, deciding to say something first.

"H-He isn't Namu, his real name is Marik. From what Yugi and Tara told me of him, he's not good at all. He is like you, has a very evil spirit in him that comes out. That's why we were all surprised when we saw you with him. You should avoid him as much as possible." Alice had then said back to Meranda, sighing in relief as she finally said that. She wondered what Meranda's reaction will be and what she will say. Will she believe them?
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:10 pm

"Really? Namu is really some jerk who is pretending to be someone known as Namu?" Meranda asked, utterly surprised by this news from them and she blinked in astonishment.

"Wow..." she paused, turning to her sister as her eyes were beginning to show nothing but shock.

Yugi sighed. "I'm sorry to say it Meranda but Alice is right. Marik is Namu's actual name."

Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:29 pm

Alice had heard Meranda and Yugi, nodding back. She saw the shock on her face, knowing that this all must be a lot to deal with. Then Alice looked back at the school, worried about the others and wanting to do something to help.

"Yeah. I'll be right back, I need to go do something." Alice said back to all of them before walking off into the school. Once she was inside, she then was looking around for Marik, planning to confront him. Since there are people around, she won't have to worry about his evil side coming out.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:31 am

"What's gotten into her?" Meranda asked, glancing at yugi and his friends.

There was a moments pause before Tara soon saw her sister putting a hand to her chest, Meranda looked like she was in agony and wasn't getting better anytime soon. Looking at Yugi and the others Meranda soon gasped for a moment in sheer agony whilst doubling over a little. An icy blue glow started glowing beneath the right side of her jacket near her trouser pocket. Dropping to her knees Meranda closed her eyes with her left hand still over the left of her chest.

"No. Not now..." she trailed off, her eyes staring wide eyed in alarm at the ground with her head lowered slightly.
~ ~ ~

Elsewhere in the school grounds Marik was watching a few young children play with their duel cards. Their meek way of duel play was amusing in his eyes; it was like watching a mere comedy show, Marik shook his head slowing while watching. A cool breeze blew his blonde hair slightly and he carried on towards the Maths block of the school.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:49 pm

[|Admin Notice: Due to the more one on one nature of this current rp, it has been moved to our new One on One roleplay section. Just so you know, it is right underneath Group Roleplay.

This topic will remain in One on One Roleplay from now on.

Thank you for your time

--Oki|]
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:25 am

(Alright)

Alice had gone into the school, looking around. She was looking in the classrooms, wondering where that guy could be. Eventually she had gotten to the Math block of the school when she saw him. She couldn't help but think that he was a little attractive. No, she can't think like that! He is still a very bad person. So Alice had then walked up to Marik.

"H-Hey Namu, or Marik I should say. Leave my friends alone." Alice had then said to him, feeling a little nervous. What is he going to say? Is he going to try anything since she knows who he is?
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:25 pm

[|To Dark Trinity: Sorry for not seeing this message before now as I have been busy but thank you for letting us know.|]

Turning round and seeing a girl right behind him was natural for Marik but to hear this from an unknown girl was different. Marik eyed the girl for a moment before remembering her name, he smiled and nodded. His right hand fell away from his pants pocket as he had been reaching for the millennium rod once hearing Alice.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what you are on about. Alice, right?" Marik said, turning his attention fully on her.
~ ~ ~

"What, what has happened to you Meranda?" Yugi asked, staring with fear forming in his eyes.

A laugh came from Meranda's mouth as she opened her mouth to respond and before anybody knew what was going to happen she stood up, smirking at them.

"You mortals sure are foolish," she said, glancing and grinning at Yugi and his friends.

Meranda's hair had gotten a little wavier and her fringe that usually runs across her forehead an inch above the eyebrows had now slanted off to the left over her left eyebrow. Those brown eyes had a deep hollow look that was filled with charm and her brown hair came down to its normal length; just an inch past the shoulders, lots of strands fell in front of the shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:18 pm

Alice had heard Marik, glaring a little as she knew that he was playing dumb. She clenched her fist, still nervous about what he might do. But she can't let her friends get hurt.

"Yes. But you're lying. Yugi, Tara, and all the others told me all about you and your evil spirit in the Millennium Rod. Leave my friends alone, I mean it." Alice had then said back to him, surprised that she didn't stutter at all. She was determined to keep her friends safe. Her legs were shaking a little from all the anxiousness she was feeling.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:23 am

Those purple eyes narrowed their gaze upon her as his hand went right for the Millennium Rod without a moments pause. All attention was focused on the girl and his only intention was to make sure that she didn't go blabbing about what she has gained in knowledge. Marik was angered to realize that this girl had found him out. More to the point, he was angry with Yugi and his friends for knowing. Marik knew that Yugi would know but it was intriguing how they all found out the truth way before he could put his plan to motion.

"So?" he smirked, continuing on, "you found out? You do know now that you are aware of the truth, I cannot allow the truth to be spread to every mortal in this city. Don't you?"

Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:05 pm

Alice had heard Marik, shivering a little from the threat. But that will not stop her. "Yes but that isn't going to stop me." she said back to him. She was trying to hide how scared she was of him and what he would do to her. So Alice had started to walk past him, needing to go back to Yugi and the others. She has to let them know about this.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:18 pm

Taking his chance, Marik took hold of her arm when she was about to go past. The Millennium Rod touched down upon Alice's skin and Marik smirked just once at Alice. His eyes focusing on her for an instant while keeping her from moving.

"Listen to me, Alice. You are to speak this to nobody. Forget it never happened, or you shall be put to the shadow realm, you would only be jeopardizing those you care about anyway. So you must not tell anybody. Not even Yugi and those fools. Got it?" Marik said, keeping eye contact with her.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:34 am

Alice was surprised when she felt as Marik took hold of her arm. She struggled a little, shivering as she then felt the cold touch of the Millennium Rod on her skin. Alice was hearing Marik as she was looking into his eyes. "Yes" she had said back to him, forgetting about this encounter as she nodded her head. It was like it had never happened.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:54 am

"You have some nerve to talk to me like that but if you tell, you shall perish," Marik responded, smirking slowly as he eyed Alice for a moment.

Marik chuckled as an idea came to him. "Still. I think you will come in useful to me dear. There is one thing you could tell those fools. Tell them that the new girl, Meranda. Is not what they think she is, I was sensing a lot of strange things coming from that one. They had better be on the look out for any strange behaviour coming from Meranda."
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:40 am

Alice had heard Marik, nodding back as she thought about it. "They already know about it. Meranda has an evil spirit inside of her." she had then said back to him. She had remembered what Tara and the others told her of Meranda's evil spirit in the hospital. Alice was still looking at Marik, having forgotten about the encounter before now.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:28 pm

"Yes. You may all know now, but you have not yet seen what that spirit is like. I heard of the trouble it caused of Joey Wheeler but for how long has this girl, Meranda had this spirit?" Marik responded, raising one eyebrow at Alice for he knew something she did not know. He thought of it all whilst talking to Alice.

'That girl Meranda has some kind of weapon or artifact with her. It is nothing like the Millennium items. I must find out what it means.'
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:47 pm

Alice was surprised as she had heard Marik, thinking. "I don't know how long she has had it." she said back to him. She remembered Tara saying something about having gotten the staff from their godfather. But she never said how long they have had it. "I do know that the staff is some sort of artifact that she got from her godfather." Alice had then said back to Marik again.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:12 am

Marik grinned wide at this news. "Hmm, an artifact, eh?"

"Did they speak of whom this godfather of this girl Tara is?" he kept his eyes on her, clearly this girl knew a lot of inside scoop to do with Yugi and his friends.

Marik was working up a scheme and if his plan becomes a success then he may just keep this girl Alice as an accomplice. That is only if, if, she allows it. If not, then he had a few major intentions that he could use to gain her trust.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:07 pm

Alice had heard Marik, thinking back to the hospital when they talked about the staff. "I-I believe that Tara and Meranda said that they got the staff from Pegasus." she had then said back to him. She was remembering the conversation from the hospital. Alice was thinking about how Tara said that she got a pendant which was fine while Meranda ended up with the staff with the evil spirit. Why was the pendant normal and given to Tara?
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:46 am

"Hmm, so Pegasus must have known the father of those two girls. Hmm..." he continued whilst thinking deeply, "keep an eye on Yugi and his friends for me. I shall see to it that you are rewarded for your efforts."

Marik smiled. "Meet me here tomorrow at this same time; during lunch hour I always come down here, so I shall be waiting for you tomorrow here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}
Page 7 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next