AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}

Go down 
+3
02041992Beck
Dream Drops
MadHattersPassion
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

DigiPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 308Rosemon
PokéPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 282

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:20 pm

Alice had heard Marik, nodding back to him. "Alright" she said back to him. Then she was walking off, heading back to the courtyard where the others should be. She had to keep an eye on them, while also being careful of Meranda and her evil spirit.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:45 am

Yugi landed on his back once colliding with the ground, Yami Meranda laughed as Joey came at her next with a fist ready to pummel her in the face. Grabbing it with ease and taking him off gaurd, Yami Meranda stopped Joey dead in his tracks by knocking him off his feet with a swift sidekick.

"Face it you fools are no match for me; two alone, isn't enough. So keep on coming, it is not going to phase me," she said, kicking Yugi in his right side when she approached him.

Yugi laid on the ground in agony and crying a little before struggling to get up. "J, Joey." He gasped, looking for his friend. "Yugi, I'm coming for ya buddy!" Came Joey from a few feet away, Joey took Yugi's hands and helped him up.

A few people had stopped in the courtyard and had seen what was happening. Yami Meranda turned around to see the gawkers and glared at them. "If you all had any decency.. You. Would. Scatter." She warned, looking at them without blinking.

Noticing the girl of whom Yugi and his friends know as Alice, she smirked and turned back round. A fist connected with Yami Meranda's face, there, right in front of her stood Yugi; but he seemed taller, much more mature than the little boy that had been in agony a moment ago.

"Keep away from my friends." Yami Yugi said, glaring at Yami Meranda.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/23713293/my-rp-facts-and-ru
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:38 pm

Alice had gotten back to the courtyard, seeing the crowd of people and confused. What's going on?? Then she was shocked, seeing as Meranda looked different and Yugi too as they were fighting. Oh no, that must be the evil spirit Mesta. It looks like Yugi's spirit also came out too. This is not good! "L-Leave them alone" Alice had then said to the Yami Meranda as she got between her and Yami Yugi, worried about the evil spirit hurting the others like she did with Joey before.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:19 pm

"I don't know who you are, Sweety, but you had best stay out of this. This is none of your business," Yami Meranda said, glaring right at Yami Yugi as though Alice was never there to begin with. She continued, rage filling her eyes, "he is going to pay.."

"pay for what exactly?" Yami Yugi asked, blinking at her, astounded by Mesta's outburst.

She took a step forward, never taking her eyes off of him for one moment. "You perfectly know what I mean. Pharaoh. You took my childhood from me. You, and your foolish father. Nothing can ever bring back what you both did to me. All those people Pharaoh. How could you?"

Weevil grinned wickedly, he watched the scene unfolding as he stood in the small crowd. Although he was slightly scared by what was going on, he was still intriqued enough to watch. Glancing over at Yugi's friends he shook his head and approached them.

"Hee-hee-hee! It looks like Yugi Moto is going to get what is coming to him, hmm?" he asked, giving Yugi's friends a smirk. That was when he noticed Alice and continued, "you're new in Yugi's little group of friends, missy, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:50 pm

Alice had heard Yami Meranda, very surprised as she heard about her past. Wow, no wonder why she is angry at Yami Yugi. Guess this explains why she is so evil. Then she was surprised when she saw a creepy boy, hearing what he said and mad that he said that about Yugi. "I'm Alice, not missy and don't say that about him." Alice had said back to the boy. She looked back at Yugi and Meranda, wondering what will happen.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 2:26 pm

"I have no idea what happened. You must understand that I have no memory of my past. You should let go of the past," Yami Yugi said, keeping eye contact with Yami Meranda and hoping she will see reason with him.

Yami Meranda hardly stopped glaring at him. "Excuses, excuses. Pharaoh. You always were brilliant at telling excuses. Not once did you not stop your father, not once had you shown me why I should respect you. You sent my father to exile, you made me and my family move from your city, for what exactly? To have us killed off?!"

"I, I..." he trailed off, Yami Yugi had no idea of what happened back in those past days.

"You, what? Pharaoh? Don't say sorry. Sorry does not cover, what. You. Did, but I shall help you cover the damage to me." With that, Yami Meranda turned on her heels and left.

Weevil chuckled at Alice. "Without Exodia, Yugi is nothing more than another easy victim for my bugs, Alice. Face the facts, he won't win. Especially with someone like that lady that we all just saw beating his faith down to zero."
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:18 pm

Alice was hearing what Meranda was saying to Yugi and hearing him, feeling so bad for both of them. She must have been really hurt by that. But it was all in the past and obviously Yugi does not remember what happened. Then she had heard the boy, mad. "Stop it! Leave him alone." Alice said back to him, hating this. It was bad enough with what Yami Meranda had said to Yugi, now this kid is trying to duel and beat him down worse. She stood between the two, not wanting her friend to get hurt more than he is.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:12 am

Weevil chuckled and grinned at Alice. "Awe, isn't that sweet. The little new friend is wanting to protect the lil' boy Yugi Moto, let me clear this up with you, Alice. That Yugi Moto is stupid; he is gullible enough as to make enemies out of some, and friends out of many. But one thing he wll never do is be able to get those legendary Exodia cards back in his grasp."

There was no warning as to what would happen next as Yami Yugi went flat on his face upon the pavement. Yami Meranda stood where he had been standing a moment ago and was approaching him, she was not finished yet. Yami Yugi stood up suddenly, turning round to only meet another hard blow from a fist but it didn't get him in the stomach, this time it connected with his chest.

"Like I said. Pharaoh. I shall help you cover the damage to me but I never said anything about how I will help you. That, Yugi, is what you will find out in near time. Be ready, I shall be seeing you. Sayonara." Yami Meranda laughed and went away, a cloudy mist streaking and wrapping near the ground below her as she left.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:44 am

Alice was getting really annoyed at this boy, hearing what he was saying about Yugi. "He is not stupid. Leave if all you're going to do is talk and have nothing to back it up." she said back to the boy. Then she turned around, seeing Yami Yugi getting beat up by Yami Meranda. She had heard her, seeing her leave and worried. Alice then went over to Yugi, helping him get back up.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:39 pm

"Ugh..." Yami Yugi groaned as he stood up with his eyes shut in agony, he opened his eyes to see Alice holding his hands and that was when he realized that she had helped him up.

"Thank you Alice," he smiled, wiping dirt off of his trousers with his hands and looking around to see where Yami Meranda had gone. "Did you see where she went Alice?" he asked, glancing right at Alice for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:24 pm

Alice had heard Yugi, nodding back as she smiled. She was glad that he is alright now. She was thinking about that, looking around. "I think she went off in that direction." Alice had then said back to him, pointing to the north. She was worried about Meranda, wondering what that Yami Meranda would do to any innocent civilians like she did to Joey. Alice needed to keep an eye on them.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 10:57 am

Yami Yugi nodded and smiled for a moment as his anger faded. "Thank you Alice. Would you like to come along? I have Science for first class," he asked, going in the direction that Alice had said she had seen Yami Meranda going.

Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:41 pm

Alice had heard Yugi, following him as she nodded. "You're welcome. Yeah, sure. I have Science as well." she said back to him. She wanted to make sure that Yugi would be alright, worried about what would happen if he was alone with Yami Meranda. She also still had to keep an eye on them. So she walked with him, hoping that Yami Meranda isn't causing trouble.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:36 am

Further within the school grounds, Yami Meranda perched herself slightly on a silver metal railing that was stuck into the ground and was raised up above the ground by five feet. Overlooking the tennis courts and watching the clouds moving gently in the sky, she could hear someone approaching her so she turned round.

"Ah, you again. Pharaoh, you never learn when you must stick out of harm's way, do you?" she asked, clearly amused by his lack of smarts.

"Enough games. Mesta, you have no business here," he responded, glancing at Alice just to make sure Yami Meranda had no comrades.

Leaping down from the railing she chuckled. "Oh I think I do. Pharaoh. Until we have a death duel, I shall keep taunting you. So you might as well face me like a real duelist."
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:38 pm

Alice and Yugi had finally found Yami Meranda as they saw her. She heard Yugi, nodding back and agreeing about Mesta not needing to be here. Then she was hearing Mesta, shocked. A death duel?! "He is a real duelist. He just does not want a death duel with you. The real Meranda is going to have to come back out." Alice had then said back to Mesta. She didn't want Yugi or Meranda to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:03 pm

"Death duel? Mesta, what you planning at?" Yami Yugi asked, glaring at her. His duel disc was on his arm poised at the ready but he was still curious as to know what Yami Meranda was planning. Yami Meranda laughed and responded, "win to me, I shall leave. Lose to me, well, something shall be taken from you."

Yami Yugi turned to Alice but he glanced back at Yami Meranda. "What shall be taken from me?" he asked, looking slightly worried now about his friends and especially, for Alice.

"You shall evidually find that out for yourself, pharoah. Now, tell me, you going through with this duel or are you going to chicken out like you did back in the past?" Yami Meranda exclaimed, raising one eyebrow once asking the question.

"What ever happened back then, I have no memory of any chickening out from a duel of any kind but you have a deal, Mesta. If I win, you are to leave me and my friends alone..." he trailed off, Yami Meranda had butted in. "and what if I win? I think you have forgotten the old ways. Pharaoh."
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:49 pm

Alice had heard Mesta, shocked and worried about the conditions. Something taken from him? She had a bad feeling that the something would be a person, her or another friend of Yugi's. She was surprised as she heard Yugi agree to the duel. "You don't have to do this." Alice said back to Yugi as she heard Mesta again. "You can't just do this, taking something from him if he loses." she then said back to Mesta, worried for Yugi.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 10:30 am

Yami Meranda laughed and glanced at Alice. "Oh indeed I, can, Sweety. It's fair as fair can get with me, in my eyes; losers always lose more than the game they play, winners gain a little extra. It is a fair rule that my father once made me learn."

"Yes it might be true, Mesta but you are blinded by the shadows in your own soul..." Yami Yugi trailed off as Yami Meranda interrupted him, "my own soul? Pharaoh, that left me when your stupid father and my damned own father put me into that demon realm. You have a lot to pay for, in ruining my life!"

The air around them thickened into crimson fog as the skies above started swirling and howling. Shadows as black as coal and fire pierced the skies as everything was plunged into night. The portal of the realm Yami Meranda had been trapped in emerged above their heads, the shadow realm's own void overlayed itself on the edge of the other realm, joining itself to it. The duel was soon to start...

"Welcome to my turth Pharaoh!" Yami Meranda announced, laughing as she got her duel disc ready.

Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 11:06 am

Alice had heard Yami Meranda, thinking that rule definitely isn't fair at all. Then she was hearing her, shocked to see the crimson fog and as it became night. She could see the portal above their heads and hearing Yami Meranda. "Yugi, don't do this." Alice had said to him, worried. This is not going to turn out well at all, especially if Yugi were to lose.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:20 am

( hi Amaya5 sorry for not replying sooner than this. I've been rather busy. )

"I have no choice now Alice, once a shadow game starts there is no forfeiting. I don't even know the terms of Yami Meranda's ways to how she duels, so I must not get distracted. Understand?" Yami Yugi did not wish to come off as stern towards Alice but right now, he was worried for both; his safety and Yugi's, he didn't want to have someone's else to worry about.

"So, what shall it be pharoah? Are you finally going to stand up to me after all those years or are you to be a failure to your host and allow his soul to be taken?" Yami Meranda asked, making her realm's void wrap even more over the shadow realms own. "Come on pharaoh. I'm. Waiting."

Yami Yugi glared as he narrowed his gaze on her. "Have it your way, Mesta. Lets duel!"

Yami Meranda laughed, she was amused by how this was turning out. "good. Oh I have been waiting a long time for this."
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:52 pm

Alice had heard Yami Yugi, surprised as she nodded back. She had heard Mesta, shocked that it would be Yugi's soul taken if he lost. Alice won't be able to do anything to help Yugi during the duel. She felt so useless right now, only able to watch. But she didn't want to run away and leave Yugi by himself with Mesta either. It seems like Alice can't do anything at all to help.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:56 am

"Hmm, to be honest with you I am not being that all fair. So lets make this more interesting. Shall we?" Yami Meranda smirked wide, clapping her hands twice as someone emerged from the shadows of her realm's void where a portal was standing.

"Goal shall be my duel partner. Alice I'm sure can be yours, pharaoh. That is if she has a duel deck. If not however, I shall give you an hour to find yours. You can leave this shadow game to find someone," she exclaimed, glancing at Alice.

Yami Yugi narrowed his gaze on Yami Meranda. "Yami Meranda I am not standing for your tricks! If this is a trick so you can harm Alice, then I'm afraid I must reconsider that of what you have said."

"One hour. Pharaoh." Yami Meranda responded simply, a blast of air knocked Yami Yugi out of the shadow games void and back into the actual world.

"I take that as a no then," Yami Yugi said, looking back at where he was blasted out from.

'Right. So where do I go to find my own duelling partner?' he thought.

Yugi appeared in his astral form. "Try asking one of my friends, I'm sure Joey will help you spirit."
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:53 pm

Alice was shocked, seeing as Yami Meranda had made another person come out, hearing her. She saw as Yugi was blasted out of the shadow games void, hearing him. "No! We can't let any of the others risk losing their souls. They're your friends." she had said back to Yugi. Alice had then taken out her duel deck and duel disk, putting the disk on and the deck inside it. "I have a deck and I will be Yugi's duel partner." Alice had then said back to Yami Meranda, nervous but ready.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:28 am

A few minutes later Yami Yugi was back and once he appeared back in the shadow game he smiled at Alice. Pleased that she stepped up before one of his other friends had to step in for his sake, he felt much more calm now but was still worried for Alice.

"Alice, are you sure you want to do this? if we lose, your soul will be taken just like..." he lowered his head sadly, whispering, "just like Yugi's."

Yami Meranda smirked. "Don't try to underestimate my choice in duel partners. Pharaoh. Goal might not have played duel monsters much but with my help, he is far ready to blast you both into the shadows."

"Yes, so don't get any ideas," Goal retorted, his eyes glowing blood red for a moment as he looked at Alice and Yami Yugi.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:29 am

Alice saw as Yugi was back, hearing him. She had nodded back to him, determined. "Yes, I want to do this." she had said back to him, nodding her head. Then she had heard Yami Meranda and Goal, shivering a little. She didn't duel much either, so hopefully she can do this. Alice has to do this, for Yugi's sake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}
Page 8 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next