AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}

Go down 
+3
02041992Beck
Dream Drops
MadHattersPassion
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

DigiPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 308Rosemon
PokéPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 282

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:58 pm

Ryou had been walking with Meranda, holding her hand. He was smiling as they were heading to where he wanted to go. He could see as Meranda wasn't saying anything, guessing that she was trying to think of and guess where they were going. After a long while, they arrived at the Kaiba Corp building and walked inside. Ryou was then walking with Meranda into an elevator as the doors closed and he pushed the button for the rooftop. Alice was still waiting in line with Marik, happy. But then she was surprised, seeing as Yugi saw her and Marik, hearing him call out as he came over. Then she had heard him ask about why she was with Marik, trying to think of what to say. "We're just hanging out, having a good time. He hasn't done or tried anything bad." Alice had then whispered back to Yugi, thinking. Now this is really awkward.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:54 am

The elevator stopped midway and the door slid open to show that Seto was there wanting to enter. Seto had been looking at the numbers to the elevator but now he looked inot it as the door opens, seeing Meranda standing there he glared at her. Ryou was standing next to Meranda so he crossed his arms thinking that this was just a setup planned by Bakura.

"Ryou, what you and Meranda doing here? I told Meranda that she is not welcome here at Kaiba Corp. I made a promise to Tara's mother as to keep Tara safe away from her sister when she acts up like a freak," Seto exclaimed, keeping his eyes on her.

Meranda could feel Mesta glaring; the word freak always seemed to make her get triggered, and worse yet is that Seto knew that. "S, Seto, don't say that again or you shall be unleashing your own danger," Meranda pleaded, struggling against Mesta.

"Marik isn't a very stable guy Alice. I'll keep an eye out just in case but I believe you," Yugi whispered back, glancing at Marik before heading back to Ishizu.

"Rihgt Alice, that is all done. Here," Marik said, giving her the necklace.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/23713293/my-rp-facts-and-ru
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

DigiPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 308Rosemon

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:15 am

Ryou was surprised when the elevator had stopped and opened up, seeing Seto. When he had heard the other, he was mad that he called her a freak. Then he heard Meranda, confused but knowing that he had to help her. "I'm going to show her something, though you're upsetting her now." Ryou said back, holding Meranda close before closing the elevator doors as they continued going up to the rooftop. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize that Seto would be here. It will be alright, just relax." he was saying to her, trying to calm her down as he held her. Alice had heard Yugi, surprised and nodding back. Unstable? He seems stable to her right now. Alice watched Yugi leave, then hearing Marik as she smiled. "Thanks" she said back to him, putting on the necklace.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:42 am

Meranda calmed down on the rest of the way up to the rooftop but she still couldn't keep herself completely not annoyed. Suppressing the annoyance was not easy but she managed, finally the elevator came to the top floor. Seto was still on her mind; his words echoed, within her mind it was like a narrow area with an echo.

"It's, it's fine Ryou. I'm just slightly annoyed still," Meranda said, sighing and smiling slightly.

Marik saw her putting the necklace on and thought of something.

"Here," Marik said, putting his carrier bag down for a moment.

Taking both ends to the necklace from Alice and coming around the front with whilst he stood behind her, Marik attached the clasp near the back of Alice's neck. Yugi watched from beside Ishizu but didn't let onto Marik that he was watching, Yugi had a book up to his nose.

"There all done," Marik picked back up his carrier bag. "So, what do you think to it now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:34 pm

Ryou stood with Meranda in the elevator as he had been trying to calm her down. He was annoyed that they had ran into Seto and now ruined Meranda's mood. But finally they got to the rooftop as he heard her. "Alright, though we're coming up on the surprise. Close your eyes and only open them when I say so." Ryou said back to her, waiting until she closed her eyes before taking her hand and walking with her. He lead her to the edge of the roof, overlooking the city with a spectacular view. "Open your eyes now." Ryou said back to Meranda, smiling as he waited for her reaction. Alice was surprised, hearing Marik and feeling as he was putting the necklace on for her. She blushed, feeling his hands on her neck before he was done and heard him. "Thanks, and it's beautiful." Alice had then said back to Marik, smiling, and very happy.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:48 am

"Wow, this view is so amazing," Meranda breathed, staring at it and looking out towards he ocean that sparkled in the sunlight.

Taking out the camera from its small bag that dangled from her right arm, she got busy clicking photos of everything. Dashing off to one other edge and coming back once hearing the sound of a cruise boat from the ocean area. Not wanting to miss getting a shot of it, she almost dropped her camera on the way back to where Ryou was standing. Only the lid to the battieries and memory card took damage; a battery rolled across the floor, it stopped next to Ryou's right foot.

Marik smiled. "It's good to know that my tastes in jewellery for girls isn't fruitless," he said, before continuing on after hearing what she said next, "just like yourself."
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:20 am

Ryou smiled, hearing Meranda and seeing as she looked at the ocean. He watched as she was taking lots of picture, happy that she liked it. He then was surprised, seeing the battery next to his foot as he picked it up. "I knew you would like this. I think you dropped this though." Ryou said back to Meranda, smiling as he handed her the battery. Alice had heard Marik, very surprised as he said she was beautiful. "R-Really? Thanks.." she said back to him, blushing and embarrassed. He is so sweet, how could he even possibly be unstable?
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:36 am

Putting the battery back into her camera and checking it by turning it on, Meranda sighed; no harm done, all the memory was still intact. Spotting a flock of geese in the sky near the sun in the distance, Meranda took fast action as to get a photo shot and boom, she jumped happily that she had been able to get the photo.

"Yes! Finally, just what my photo album had been missing for like ages," Meranda said, showing it to him.

Marik led the way back to the elevator but he took the stairs down instead, putting out a hand to Alice. Feeling that his darker half was rising and wanting to be cut loose, he burrowed his brow and stared wide-eyed at nothing in particular for a moment. Marik couldn't allow him to take over, not now while with Alice; a shooting ache ran through his head, he closed his eyes barely able to sustain himself.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:40 am

Ryou watched as Meranda put the battery back in her camera, glad that it was alright. He saw as she was taking a picture of the flock of geese, hearing her. He looked at the photo, seeing how good it looked. "That's great. I'm glad that you got all these pictures, I knew you would like it up here." Ryou then said back to Meranda, smiling. Alice had followed Marik to the stairs, taking his hand and smiling. She was happy, being with him here like this. But then she had looked over at him, first seeing him staring wide-eyed at nothing and then closing his eyes. Is he alright? "Are you okay? Are you not feeling well?" Alice had then asked Marik, concerned as she held onto his hand.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:32 am

Hearing a chuckling from closeby, Meranda looked around the rooftop area before catching sight of a dark purple material. There was only one person who owned a garment of that colour and she was dreading what was to come. Ryou would be in trouble if it was who she thought it was and so was she; Mesta would take over, once another dark being was close by that was it. Mesta would take the moment to strike.

"Err, Ryou. It's time to go," Meranda said, smiling nervously.

The same chuckling sound came once more and she couldn't tell how long her nerves could stay calm. It could be at any moment when Marik would appear, that is if it was him and not some mind slave. Judging by that familiar chuckle, it had to be him. There was a speck of gold from around the corner of the elevator, Meranda felt a cold chill making a up-down-up-down motion in her spine. A scream was building in her throat due to fear but when opening her mouth, she couldn't get herself to scream.

Yami Marik had taken over Marik and had put the millennium rod's influence over Alice. Taking the stairs up to the rooftop and staying out of sight after spotting Ryou along with Meranda, he smirked. This was priceless; two for the price of one, to him this was a lucky day.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:25 pm

Ryou was hearing the chuckle, confused by that and wondering who it could be. But Bakura knew who it was, he was all too familiar with Yami Marik. He could sense that it was him, thinking this is good. So Bakura had switched with Ryou, hearing Meranda and seeing how scared she was. "It'll be fine." he said to her before looking over by the elevator. "Good to see you again. What do you want this time?" Bakura had then called out to Yami Marik, smirking. Alice was under the Millennium Rod's influence, eyes blank as she was silent.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:14 am

(Spit oh my god! Sorry I thought I had already replied sh-h-h-oot! )

"Oh there are many things that I want, to get rid of foolish mortals, to send countless of them to the shadow realm and most importantly to rule the world. Only, your girl there stops me from doign any of those things," Yami Marik said, glaring at Meranda.

Meranda didn't understand what he meant by her stopping him but she was feeling Mesta stirring and that was never a good sign. A pain shot through her from under the left shoulder and falling on her knees she kept a hand where it was hurting. Looking up weakly to see that the millennium rod was aimed right for her, she winced.

"N, no, not now..." she stopped, Yami Meranda smirked.

Jumping up and catching the millennium rod's top half, meeting eye contact with Yami Marik before making the millennium rod's gold metal so hot that he couldn't keep hold of it. The staff's crystal shoot fire onto it and it sizzled slightly, just enough for Yami Marik to let go.

"Yeow!" Yami Marik yelled, clutching his hand that had held it.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:27 pm

(It's okay)

Bakura had heard Yami Marik, glaring back as he smirked. "Well too bad for you then." he said back, watching as Yami Meranda took over. He was surprised, seeing as she had actually touched the Millennium Rod and made it so hot that Yami Marik let go of it. Bakura quickly ran, using his jacket to catch the very hot Millennium Rod. "Nice job." he then said back to Yami Meranda as he had smiled. Finally he got this after so long of trying to take it from Marik, another Millennium Item in his hands now.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:53 am

Yami Marik glared at her before going after Bakura. The shadow realm wrapping around the rooftop like death on heaven's wings. Yami Meranda got between them both and putting her staff out, the crystal pointing at Yami Marik she smirked, holding him back with a binding spell after sidekicking him in the groin.

"Stay right where I can see you, sonny. You're not moving or going anywhere. Comprende?" Yami Meranda said, keeping eye contact with Yami Marik sternly.

"That is mine, you better hand it back over unless~" Yami Marik paused, the shadows were rousing over her.

"Unless, what Yami Marik? The hour of the darkness answering to you, it's over, for it has a new ruler now," Yami Meranda said, smirking.

Yami Marik took a step backwards and faltered off to the right only to have himself blocked once more from getting to Bakura. "You are starting to become something of a nuisance, my dear," he snapped.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:20 am

Bakura held onto the Millenium Rod, not afraid of Yami Marik. He smirked, seeing as Yami Meranda was holding him back. "She's right. I'm its new ruler now and you can't do anything about it." Bakura had said back to him, laughing and making the shadows roused over Yami Marik. Just then Alice had walked up to the roof, still under the Millennium Rod's influence as she went over to Bakura. He smirked as he saw her. "Go stand on the edge of the roof." he told her as she then nodded, going over and standing on the edge of the roof, silent and looking like she could fall off with a simple push. "You best not try to stop me, unless you want her to fall to her death, which I know your other half won't like." Bakura then said back to Yami Marik, smiling evilly as he held the Millennium Rod out, like he was going to push Alice over the edge with it.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:45 am

Yami Marik stayed silent and didn't think it was at all amusing. "It's not like I can move anyway. Your girl has me bound," he snapped, glaring at Yami Meranda.

Someone else was among them and as Yami Meranda got ready to put Marik to her realm, a large silver light shot right at her and tore so another light shot for Bakura. The light also wrapped itself lightly around Alice's middle and brought her down safely onto the rooftop from the ledge. Tara stepped out from behind the elevator, Yami Meranda struggled to get up onto her feet from beside the ledge's low wall. The light had knocked a lot out of her system and the ledge that she had hit had a sharp bit of stone and it cut her right arm, scrapping it a long distance from the elbow all the way up to her wrist.

"Get Alice out of here Tara," Yami Yugi said, not taking his eyes off of Bakura, Marik or Yami Meranda.

"Right," Tara said, nodding and waking Alice out of the trance.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:37 pm

Bakura smirked and chuckled as he heard Yami Marik, thinking that this is too easy. But then he was shocked, seeing the silver light shot right at Yami Meranda and then himself. He managed to dodge it but dropped the Millennium Rod as it hit the ground. Then Bakura was angry, seeing as that light had taken Alice back to safety and realizing that the one doing all this was Tara. But he saw as Yami Meranda hit the ledge and scraped her arm, quickly running over to her. He was concerned and trying to help her up, really mad as he glared at Tara and then Yami Yugi. "Why did you interfere, Pharaoh?! We would have gotten rid of an enemy for you, and a nuisance. But you and that girl are becoming very bothersome and ruining our plan." Bakura had then said back to Yami Yugi, referring to Tara. He looked back at Yami Meranda, hoping that she is alright. Alice closed and opened her eyes, back to normal as she felt very confused. "W-What happened??" she said to Tara, not remembering anything. She remembered being in the elevator with Marik and he wasn't feeling good, but nothing after that. She looked around, seeing Yami Yugi, Yami Meranda, and what looked to be Ryou but different. But then she was very surprised, seeing Marik there too. "M-Marik!" Alice had then called out when she noticed that he looked very different from the Marik she knew. That can't be him, right?
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:01 am

Yami Meranda was barely able to move but seeing Bakura drop the millennium rod made her want to try her best to move. If Yami Marik got it back he would make them all pay, still, she was in bad condition; the right hand was the one that her power surged through from the staff. Now it was injured there was no way for her to even use anything, not even a binding spell if necessary. Glaring at her right hand and wincing she saw that Bakura was coming, she winced again, barely able to keep her eyes open.

The wound on her right arm was deep; too deep, trying to use a spell was only making the wound even worse. Glaring at Yami Yugi and wishing to use a fire spell to burn him, she made a clucking sound with her tongue. Realizing that there was no way of harming him whilst her right arm was injured like this. Glancing at Tara she narrowed her gaze, that girl always got in the way and always seemed to be able to give her hell. Holding her right wrist tightly, she whispered a healing spell she knew, but it was a basic kind; it'll take longer to work, still, it was something more or less.

"Bakura, I, I can't use my magic. My staff is out of whack too. Plus, Meranda, she, she..." Yami Meranda stopped, her eyes slowly closing, she could barely see properly.

"Good riddance to you Mesta, you've hurt my sister long enough," Tara said, looking at her without even blinking.

"What you were doing doesn't matter, we didn't come to ruin your plans. Me and Tara came to bring Mesta down. Ishizu told us that we would find you both here and I thought as Mesta has already used quite a bit of her power already, she'd be too distracted and too weak to even protect herself from Tara's pendant. Plus, the pendant's repel would stop her from even making an attack on us," Yami Yugi had then said, looking at Bakura.

Nobody was aware of Yami Marik slowly sneaking off to retrieve his millennium rod and slip away without being seen.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:03 pm

Bakura was with Yami Meranda, hearing her and seeing how much pain she was in. He watched as she closed her eyes, clenching his fists and really mad right now. Then he glared at the Pharaoh and Tara as he heard them, even more angry now. "You two have annoyed me for the last time!!" he yelled back, wanting to beat them so badly. Bakura then looked at Yami Meranda, holding her close. "Mesta, no! I won't lose you again!" he said as he was trying to figure out how to help her. Alice was watching all of this, feeling very shocked and confused right now. She had then noticed the Millennium Rod on the ground, thinking that this was all caused by that thing. So she was quickly running over to and grabbing it, holding it in her hands.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:45 am

"The only way to bring her back is to help her with her own crystal but you don't even know the right words for doing that. We didn't expect that to happen to her Bakura," Yami Yugi said, glancing at Tara for a moment.

"Oh I know I wanted that to happen Yugi, after all she has put my sister through... I couldn't care one slightest bit for her," Tara said, eyeing Bakura's reaction.

From within her realm Mesta cried; there was no way back, Meranda was too weak to be used right now. If she did, it would kill both Meranda and herself but then again this wound on her right arm was too severe; they were both losing too much blood to even wake up. Strugglign to hold on she bolted for the back gardens and went to the lake where three purple crystals were in line along the lake's embankment.

'There is no way I am going to allow the Pharoah and that girl to bring me down that easily. If there is any hope, it has got to be here.'

Yami Marik grabbed the millennium rod before Alice's hands could even touch down on it's gold metal. Smirking right at Alice and rushing forward with the millennium rod's sharp end, he gor ready to strike her down but in that moment Marik took himself over and looked Alice in the eyes.

"Alice. Run, get to the elevator, get out of here~" Marik insisted, doing his best to hold off his darker half.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:18 am

Bakura had heard Yugi, annoyed that he was right as he didn't know the right words. He was hearing Tara, glaring and fists clenched. "You witch! You have no idea what she has been through!!" Bakura yelled back at Tara, angry. But then he saw as Mesta got up and ran, following after her to the back gardens and the lake. Alice was shocked as Yami Marik had grabbed the Millenium rod and was going to strike her. But then she saw as he was normal again, hearing what he said and surprised. "But Marik!" Alice said back, not wanting to lose him again. But she thought about it, thinking that this was for both their sakes. "Alright. Please, let me see you again." She said back to Marik, feeling sad about having to leave him. So she then was quickly running away, looking as she was going over to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:36 am

Within the realm that kept Yami Meranda imprisoned she saw that Bakura was pulled into that realm by the help of her staff's crystal. The three amethyst gems at the lakes embankment was restoring Yami Meranda to what she was before she had been injured, she turned round and smiled at him weakly. Although she was recovering, her power was still feeble and weren't at it's full peak yet. The girl and the Pharaoh had weakened her completely but this lake was a place she had created to be a place of healing; stolen magic taken from Meranda's and Tara's mother, when their mother had died at the hands of Yami Meranda.

"Bakura," Yami Meranda breathed, barely able to hold in her joy for seeing him. "Glad you were able to come. I didn't think my staff's crystal could manage to teleport you here like it does with mortals," she said, sitting by the lake.

---back on the rooftop---

Marik looked into Alice's eyes. "You shall never lose me Alice. Don't you worry yourself, now, please, go," he instructed, feeling that his darker half was threatening him with a migraine.

Yami Yugi and Tara ran for the elevator, catching up with Alice. They pressed the ground floor button as the door slid shut. The elevator went down whilst making it's whirring sound.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:48 am

Bakura was surprised, feeling as he had been transported into Mesta's realm. He could see the lake with those three amethyst gems, then seeing her too. Bakura was so happy to see Mesta as she looked like she was almost back to normal, hearing her. "I am so sorry. I did not expect the Pharaoh or her to come and interfere with us. But I am glad that you are healing up." he said back to her, smiling. Alice had heard Marik, feeling so bad no about leaving him. She had gotten into the elevator with Yami Yugi and Tara, going down as she was thinking. "S-So that was Yami Marik. He tried to kill me..." Alice had said to them, shivering. She still couldn't believe that he had a spirit that evil and that Yugi was right. Alice did not want to lose the Marik that she knew, crying a little.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:15 am

"My main crystal upon the staff can teleport mortals to this realm but I didn't expect it to work on you. Guess it picked up your hosts presence. That wound slowed me down, thanks to, you Bakura. I should have never let my guard down. Yami Marik had been right; I've grown to be soft since knowing you are still in existance. I didn't even sense the Pharaoh nearby, nor did I even realize that blasted girl was there either," Yami Meranda exclaimed, eyes closing and glaring.

Opening her eyes and glaring at him. "It's all your fault Bakura, you distracted me, made me lose track of what it is that I had escaped from here for. Don't give me that excuse of you didn't know he would come with that girl..." she stopped, her temper calming down now. "You could have stopped them, you noticed they were there way before I had known it," she said, crying a little.

Yami Yugi eyed Alice and could see the pain in her eyes. "You heard what Marik said to you Alice, he'll not let himself leave you, he will not let himself be taken by that creep," he said.
Back to top Go down
Amaya5
Ellie
Ellie
Amaya5

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:52 pm

Bakura had heard Mesta, glad that her staff had been able to teleport him to here because of Ryou. But then he was shocked, hearing her talk about how the wound was his fault, that he had distracted her. He could see her crying, feeling so upset and mad. So Bakura had then hugged her closely to him, arms around her. "You're wrong. I didn't notice that they were there either. I would have striked them down if I had sensed they were there. Yami Marik was the one that distracted us, on purpose for he probably knew the Pharaoh and her were there. I am sorry that I could not protect you and that you got hurt. I've been so lonely for centuries, thinking that I had lost you for good. I was so relieved to see you again after all this time. I'm not going to lose you again, and I will protect you. We will destroy them and everyone they care about." Bakura had then said back to Mesta, hugging her tighter as he looked into her eyes, pleading for forgiveness. Alice had heard Yugi, surprised and nodding back. "Y-Yeah, I hope so." she said back, wiping her tears as she smiled a little, looking down at her necklace. She hoped that she can see Marik again, the real Marik and not his evil spirit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}
Page 16 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next